• 66 results
Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Superkitty

Since we have Lion-O vs. He-Man, what about the undead bad guys? We'll assume Mumm-Ra is ready, so no "Skeletor waits until he goes into his crypt routine."

And what about their henchmen? Who'd win there?

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sync

skeletor wins because he does not have to retreat to a tomb after every fight. skeletor walks right in while he is in it and whacks him.

mumm-ra would have been cool if they did not do that to him everytime.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Iron Apollo

I think mumm-ra is much more powerful when awake, but that skeletor would win crypt or not. Skeletor is much more cunning, as far as the other baddies go

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I would have to go with Mumm- Ra. He has been around a lot longer than Skeletor and has probably mastered all the spells and magic that he could collect in those hundred (possibly even thousands) of years of existance. Plus he has that funny little dog.

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Superkitty

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I would have to go with Mumm- Ra. He has been around a lot longer than Skeletor and has probably mastered all the spells and magic that he could collect in those hundred (possibly even thousands) of years of existance. Plus he has that funny little dog."

I'm a bad kitty for saying so, but I like that dog a lot more than Skeletor's panther (didn't really do anything - it should have been able to talk like Battle-Cat). Was the dog's name Mumm-Mutt?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Superkitty says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"I would have to go with Mumm- Ra. He has been around a lot longer than Skeletor and has probably mastered all the spells and magic that he could collect in those hundred (possibly even thousands) of years of existance. Plus he has that funny little dog."
I'm a bad kitty for saying so, but I like that dog a lot more than Skeletor's panther (didn't really do anything - it should have been able to talk like Battle-Cat). Was the dog's name Mumm-Mutt? "

Yep.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Skeletor.

eisernkreuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eisernkreuz

skeletor? come on... that guy is useless

at least mum-ra had a plan...he won aganist the thundercats (read the thundercats comix he even had a master plan!)

plus skeletor lead how many armies of baddies against he-man? countless hordes and never got anything accomplished. he is a horrible leader.

plus mum-ra is everliving

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mumm-Ra all the way

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Skeletor.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Prof. Gambler says:

"Skeletor."

You just saying that to cause some s*, or can you back that with something intelligent and other than "Because I said so.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Please tell me your joking? You want an intelligent argument about who would win, Mumm-Ra or Skeletor? I hate ta break it to ya, but I just dont remember much about either one, I just like Skeletor better, and if people take that as me starting !@#$, then thats there problam, not mine.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sync

eisernkreuz says:

"skeletor? come on... that guy is useless at least mum-ra had a plan...he won aganist the thundercats (read the thundercats comix he even had a master plan!) plus skeletor lead how many armies of baddies against he-man? countless hordes and never got anything accomplished. he is a horrible leader. plus mum-ra is *everliving*"

i will give you the comics, but the comics go beyond the cartoons...

if you base this off the cartoons mum -ra with all his spells and powers suxed, he got beat all the time, and became a joke, not even tooken serious in the toon by the end of 2nd season.

mumm mutt fought better than mum ra.. and was far cooler.

beside skeleton base was cool and hip for his time, snake mountian

what was mum-ra some triangle with 4 stones around it, the dude is a reject wictch form hamlet.

i even looked at the hired help mum ra had, with where not really help,more like he forced them to work.

monkey guy thats gets beats by 2 kids, a frog guy, that cant fight, and a bird man that just "haaaa" or bird call half the time after every word.

skeletor people did what he said or else, and i can see him making the new mutants work for him against mum-ra.

he had the hot chick what did mum-ra have.. maybe thats why his always wrapped up and off to his bed,"that cheeter chick is hot..mummm mummm -raaaaa.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck

Skeletor just seems too whiney.

But after eating a breakfast burrito...

I say Mumm-Ra just seems more bad @$$:

Post Edited:2007-06-04 23:37:02

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uj

Thats not fair and you know it lol

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#16  Edited By gmanfromheck

Jackson says:

"Thats not fair and you know it lol"

What's not fair? Eating a breakfast burrito and locking the windows? I agree. Skeletor's a pansy. He's nothing without his hench men and Evil-lynne or whatever the heck her name was. Mumm-Ra will get his hands dirty. And when they are, he can just wipe them on the bandages he wears.

Mumm-Ra!

He's even a stage performer.

advocate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By advocate

Skeletor FOR THE WIN!

caption
caption
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By vegeta

well i give it to  mumm-ra i have a comic where liono had to save supes from getting seriously injured

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...to add something. whats Mumm-ra's weakness? Its seeing his reflection. He shrieks in pain and bails when that happens. Skeletor consistently  points his staff at people in combat. whats on the end of it? right, a big, shiny, reflective crystal ball. lol.

Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ellocobruja

SKELETOR!
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vegeta

anybody else
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Skeletor stomps.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vegeta

lmao
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sun King

One on one, Mumm Ra wins.  Stronger magic and he is more in tune with the "Ancient Spirits Of Evil".  However if the henchmen get involved then Skeletor wins this.  The likes of Evil Lyn, Beast man, Many Faces, Lockjaw are more than a match for Vultre, Sly and Monkeyface (or whatever they're called).
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By chaos-soul

skeletor has a cooler name.

JohnSmith1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JohnSmith1

Depends on which version of Skeletor you go with.  In the new installment of the MOTU series Skeletor seems powerless without his Havoc staff.  He's beaten constantly by He-man and King Hiss.  He never shows any true power.  Yes Mumm-ra has to "rest" in his sarcophagus , but several times is given the title Mumm-Ra the All Powerful, where he enters his "God" mode, which is way beyond hid Mumm-Ra the Everliving phase.  Mumm-Ra blasts Skeletor's Havoc staff out of his hands, and Skeletor is done for. 
RennDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RennDawg

Ok lets look at it this way. Mumm-ra's one weekness was his own refelection. I mean really. If I had to fight him I would just carry a miror. Mumm-ra says "I will d estroy you." I say "Yeah, sure, first take a good look at your self." Skeletor had plans and pwoer that had to be overcome. He was a real villon not a wimp scared of his face.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the darknessss
@CATMANEXE said:
"...to add something. whats Mumm-ra's weakness? Its seeing his reflection. He shrieks in pain and bails when that happens. Skeletor consistently  points his staff at people in combat. whats on the end of it? right, a big, shiny, reflective crystal ball. lol. "

all true!! skeletor win imo.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Warlord

Skeletor for the win !

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Warlord
@CATMANEXE said:
" ...to add something. whats Mumm-ra's weakness? Its seeing his reflection. He shrieks in pain and bails when that happens. Skeletor consistently  points his staff at people in combat. whats on the end of it? right, a big, shiny, reflective crystal ball. lol. "
Haha , awesome :D
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NightFang3

Could go either way to me but my money would be on Skeletor for the win.

ShayMcFee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShayMcFee

Skeletor can use his hands, fingers, eye sockets and havoc staff to launch spells or energy blasts...... Mumm-ra has to call upon the ancient evil gods...befor he transforms for combat.
..then he is more Physically matched than magically. In his rags he can do spells better.....so i have seen (i could be wrong).
Skeletor may seem whinny.......but he is actually a very powerful Sorcerer....not wizard...he is he-mans lost uncle as well....Keldor...the kings lost Brother. Ironic...

ShayMcFee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShayMcFee

Also.......Keldor (Skeletor) was dying when he was turned into Skeletor.....He is now Immortal.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MKF30

Good match up but I think I'll go with Skeletor here

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NightFang3
@ShayMcFee said:

" Also.......Keldor (Skeletor) was dying when he was turned into Skeletor.....He is now Immortal. "

I don't think Skeletor is immortal but really a un-dead like sorcerer.
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By darklord_apoc

Bump

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Both of them trip over their own shoelaces and fall to their deaths. And neither of them wear shoes.

They are that incompetent.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:

noticed alot of Skeletor hate and misinformation

read here, then make a choice ( Skeletors canon comic feats )
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t408032.html
No Caption Provided
yeah, Skeletor mops this one up. and ALOT of other characters he's up against in this forum as well
to tell the truth..

more items of interest
http://www.comicvine.com/skeletor/29-16424/skeletor-appreciation-thread/92-22301/#12

It's true, but if Skeletor can do this to Superman, so can the more powerful Mumm-Rah.

Both Skelator and Mumm-Rah are PIS Jobbers though.

It's just that Mumm-Rah jobbers harder.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By darklord_apoc

Mumm-Ra would take this all the way! They even made him too powerful which is why they came up with idea's such as seeing himself in his own reflection beat him, but "THE ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL" put an end to that weakness!! Mumm-Ra never got slung around by Lion-O like Skeletor always did by He-Man and even weaker people... In the Secret of the Sword, He-Man's mom slammed Sketetor lol, so Skeletor does not win here at no means!! Mumm-ra has way better feats like mind control, dream control, psi powers, tk, shapeshifting, weather control, intense power blasts, and that is just regular Mumm-ra lol

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By reikai

Don't know why this was bumped, but ok.

1. Mumm-Ra has no weaknesses. As of Season 2, his reflection doesn't work against him anymore and he's become a lot more powerful. His stamina was also increased greatly so he doesn't need to return to his Sarcophagus as often, which was never really any different than Skeletor taking a nap.

2. The hounds name is Ma-Mutt, and he has the ability to change his form much like Mumm-Ra. Even assuming Mumm-Ra's appearance while his master was recuperating.

3. Mumm-Ra doesn't turn chicken when his goons are defeated. More than once has Skeletor turned and ran the moment his forces were beaten, teleporting himself away and leaving his minions to fend for themselves. When the Mutants fail, Mumm-Ra steps up and hits the Thundercats harder.

4. Overall, the people Mumm-Ra makes use of are more competent than Skeletor's cronies. Vultureman was always the smart one who built the machines. Rattaro was tough on his own and Driller once kidnapped Panthro under Mumm-Ra's direction. Mongor became a very serious threat as he grew in powerful the more fear there was.

5. Mumm-Ra is far more intelligent and cunning than Skeletor. Mumm-Ra does not just rely on stooges to make his plans work. He will go out and set things up himself, often times assuming a different appearance and form to trick the Thundercats, or other races like the Burbils in order to get what he wants. Even gone so far as to get Tigra addicted to a fruit Mumm-Ra created (basically put him on drugs).

thebestman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thebestman

@reikai: Mumm-Ra has no weaknesses. As of Season 2, his reflection doesn't work against him anymore and he's become a lot more powerful. His stamina was also increased greatly so he doesn't need to return to his Sarcophagus as often, which was never really any different than Skeletor taking a nap.

----------------------------------------------

reflection work in old series ,not in the new.

------------------------------------------------------

Mumm-Ra doesn't turn chicken when his goons are defeated. More than once has Skeletor turned and ran the moment his forces were beaten, teleporting himself away and leaving his minions to fend for themselves. When the Mutants fail, Mumm-Ra steps up and hits the Thundercats harder.

-------------------------------------------------

because lion-o is weaker than he-man.Do you watched deadh battle He-man vs lion-o?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUCI3oLYss

-----------------------------------------

Overall, the people Mumm-Ra makes use of are more competent than Skeletor's cronies. Vultureman was always the smart one who built the machines. Rattaro was tough on his own and Driller once kidnapped Panthro under Mumm-Ra's direction. Mongor became a very serious threat as he grew in powerful the more fear there was.

----------------------------------------

Evil-Lyn

Rattaro and Vulturemanis not smarter than Evil -Lyn and Triclops.Triclops himself was made ​​in the 2002 series machines. Crita and Karatti is more competent than Mum-ra cronies.

--------------------------------------------------

Mumm-Ra is far more intelligent and cunning than Skeletor. Mumm-Ra does not just rely on stooges to make his plans work. He will go out and set things up himself, often times assuming a different appearance and form to trick the Thundercats, or other races like the Burbils in order to get what he wants. Even gone so far as to get Tigra addicted to a fruit Mumm-Ra created (basically put him on drugs).

----------------------------------------------

Mum-ra is is not smarter than skeletor especially from this Skeletor .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Newskeletor.jpg

Skeletor also possesses considerable scientific skill, and is shown to have skill in creating various machines and devices in both the Filmation and New Adventures animated series.Skeletor is close Doctor Doom level intellect.Skeletor has also won the He-Man and won planet Primus in episod "The Gift" and "Skeletor's Victory" This version of Skeletor the smartest of all the other version of Skeletor.This version of Skeletor is much more manipulative and the right strategy in terms of battle he is able to manipulate and control Flogg from behind the scenes, while making himself a force to be reckoned with among Primans and Mutants alike.Although The New Adventures series follows the continuity of the Filmation cartoon, Skeletor is quite a different character. He possesses a sarcastic sense of humor and often jokes and laughs, taking his own failures much better than in the previous series. He has a genuine relationship with Crita, a female mutant with purple skin. He even dances with her in one episode. He also works well with Flogg, Slush Head and the other Mutants as part of their team as well as having a pet named Gur. Though often displaying a more relaxed attitude, when enraged he simply becomes a maniac and lashes out in anger at anyone around him. He is able to instill fear into Flogg, despite being perfectly willing to take his orders when it suits his own purposes. Overall, the Skeletor in this series is portrayed as a far more competent and threatening character, despite his often comedic lines. In an interview, Campbell Lane, the voice actor for Skeletor, claimed he based his portrayal of Skeletor around The Joker from Batman.Skeletor is very smart and clever in this series, and he's the right hand of the commander of the mutant army, Flogg. The biggest difference in this series is that Skeletor is a mutant here!The new He-Man series borrowed some ideas from other popular cartoons that were on the air at the time, notably TMNT. Skeletor and Flogg are virtually Shredder and Krang, and Skeletor's henchmen were just like bebop and Rocksteady, they were dumb mutants too. Just like Krang did, Flogg was only sitting in his base commanding with Skeletor and the army of mutants trying to take over Planet Primus. Flogg's like tehnodromin tmnt mothership was hidden in a meteor that resembled skull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyzFFBo6_w

thebestman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc:

Mum-ra is is not smarter than skeletor especially from this Skeletor .

Skeletor also possesses considerable scientific skill, and is shown to have skill in creating various machines and devices in both the Filmation and New Adventures animated series.Skeletor is close Doctor Doom level intellect.Skeletor has also won the He-Man and won planet Primus in episod "The Gift" and "Skeletor's Victory" This version of Skeletor the smartest of all the other version of Skeletor.This version of Skeletor is much more manipulative and the right strategy in terms of battle he is able to manipulate and control Flogg from behind the scenes, while making himself a force to be reckoned with among Primans and Mutants alike.Although The New Adventures series follows the continuity of the Filmation cartoon, Skeletor is quite a different character. He possesses a sarcastic sense of humor and often jokes and laughs, taking his own failures much better than in the previous series. He has a genuine relationship with Crita, a female mutant with purple skin. He even dances with her in one episode. He also works well with Flogg, Slush Head and the other Mutants as part of their team as well as having a pet named Gur. Though often displaying a more relaxed attitude, when enraged he simply becomes a maniac and lashes out in anger at anyone around him. He is able to instill fear into Flogg, despite being perfectly willing to take his orders when it suits his own purposes. Overall, the Skeletor in this series is portrayed as a far more competent and threatening character, despite his often comedic lines. In an interview, Campbell Lane, the voice actor for Skeletor, claimed he based his portrayal of Skeletor around The Joker from Batman.Skeletor is very smart and clever in this series, and he's the right hand of the commander of the mutant army, Flogg. The biggest difference in this series is that Skeletor is a mutant here!The new He-Man series borrowed some ideas from other popular cartoons that were on the air at the time, notably TMNT. Skeletor and Flogg are virtually Shredder and Krang, and Skeletor's henchmen were just like bebop and Rocksteady, they were dumb mutants too. Just like Krang did, Flogg was only sitting in his base commanding with Skeletor and the army of mutants trying to take over Planet Primus. Flogg's like tehnodromin tmnt mothership was hidden in a meteor that resembled skull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyzFFBo6_w

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By reikai

@thebestman: Why would you bother bumping a thread from 9mo ago? Mumm-Ra was the clear victor. And he himself has scientific prowess. The undead man fricken cloned Panthro. And later built a machine fueled by his cauldron's water to blast the Cat's Lair with energy waves.

Why would you even think Skeletor had a chance? Also, the Death Battle vid only indicated the one thing we knew from the very start; He-Man is Physically stronger. However in terms of Plot Powers, Lion-O with the Sword of Omens was vastly superior. And you're forgetting that in the DB they were only using their Original Animated selves, nothing from the new series or comics. Comic Mumm-Ra is like Hordak on Super Steroids.

You also forget Mumm-Ra has shown far greater degrees of power. Mumm-Ra had become so powerful at one point that he was the size of a goddamn mountain.

No Caption Provided

Skeletor's an insect to him.

thebestman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thebestman

@reikai:

Mumm-Ra was the clear victor. And he himself has scientific prowess. The undead man fricken cloned Panthro. And later built a machine fueled by his cauldron's water to blast the Cat's Lair with energy waves.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mum-ra I never made ​​machines and he is not even close to the intelligence Skeletor, especially this version of Skeletor.Skeletor and Mum-ra have simular power.The size of the mountain will only slow down Mum-ra because skeletor can teleports himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the Death Battle vid only indicated the one thing we knew from the very start; He-Man is Physically stronger. However in terms of Plot Powers, Lion-O with the Sword of Omens was vastly superior. And you're forgetting that in the DB they were only using their Original Animated selves, nothing from the new series or comics

--------------------------------------------------------

He-Man is capable to refuse and block fresh attacks of Sword of Omens.And is much faster than the lion-o.

And has faster reflexes than Lion-o

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3561945

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3561947

He-Man ran across town or out of town for 4 seconds.He can run mach more then 400 MPH

start win 19:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lk4Dm0qOX4

He-Man has gone from the center of the planet and come back in 22 seconds WHATE FUCK??? IN COLD ZONE .Is that the speed of light?

start in 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvdIg1Rw9Bg

lion-o can not kill he-man,to kill He-man he must return He-man in the vulnerable form of Prince Adam.

also he-man is much more durable than lion-o.Also he is much smarter than lion-o.

“Being the most powerful man in the universe isn’t the all that makes He-Man such a great hero. Being strong is fine, but there’s something even better. He-Man used something more powerful than his muscles to beat Skeletor. You know what it was? If you said his brains, you were right.” - Man-At-Arms Ep. 102

He-Man is often poised as a capable strategist and a cunning warrior who has consistently outwitted Skeletor’s schemes. Interesting enough, in episode 57 of the 80’s series, “Castle of Heroes” He-Man was pitted directly against the likes of General Hannibal and the notorious Blackbeard. Though the highly esteemed strategist Hannibal was reduced to little more than a generic warrior guy riding an elephant, it is interesting that He-Man has pitted his wit and might against a real historical figure known for his strategy and cunning.

And you're forgetting that in the DB they were only using their Original Animated selves, nothing from the new series or comics.

because This is a battle is 1983 he-man vs 1985 Lion-o.if you take any further in deadh battle skills and ability for lion-o why no taken skills and ability for he-man in now adventurees of He-man hu have similar capabilities as lion-o.now adventures of he-man vs1985 lion-o .In this incarnation He-Man has the ability as Lion-O with the Sword of Omens in this series he-man is a wizard.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You also forget Mumm-Ra has shown far greater degrees of power. Mumm-Ra had become so powerful at one point that he was the size of a goddamn mountain.Skeletor's an insect to him in .

------------------------------------------

2002 series skeletor shot giant with blast in eyes and forced him into submission.Skeletor and Mum-ra have simular power

Also, the Death Battle vid only indicated the one thing we knew from the very start; He-Man is Physically stronger. However in terms of Plot Powers, Lion-O with the Sword of Omens was vastly superior. And you're forgetting that in the DB they were only using their Original Animated selves, nothing from the new series or comics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He-man in 1983 is much stronger and durable than 2011 lion-o and 1985 lion-o.

he-man in 1990 is much stronger than lion-o and his sword has similar power as , Lion-O with the Sword of Omens.

thebestman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thebestman

@reikai: now adventures of he-man - he-man sword (1990) has similar power as , Lion-O Sword of Omens.but this version is stil stronger than lion-o

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/NewAdventuresCartoon.jpg

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: now adventures of he-man - he-man sword (1990) has similar power as , Lion-O Sword of Omens.but this version is stil stronger than lion-o

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/NewAdventuresCartoon.jpg

In "Secret of the Sword" Skeletor was knocked down by He-Man's mother though and he has been knocked down by Teela also, both of which would be destroyed with a thought by Mumm-Ra... Also even in the old cartoons Mumm-Ra is immune to his own reflection, the Ancient Spirits done away with that, so that would no longer work, and the only reason they made it where his reflection hurts him was because they made Mumm-Ra way too powerful so they needed a plot device to use against him.... He-Man is more powerful and stronger than Lion-O but that really does not mean Skeletor can defeat Mumm-Ra though because Lion-O alone could not defeat Mumm-Ra.... Mumm-Ra has been able to destroy 3rd Earth while he was on Thundrea (I believe)... Mumm-Ra is able to banish someone's spirit as well like he did to Jaga the wise... And most of all Mumm-Ra can not die, and has tanked blasts at point blank range that has destroyed mountains! Now the mutants are not only his servants, but he has the Lunatics as well, one can control you with his mind, one does not have to see you to kill you, one can use fire and ice to defeat an enemy.... He also has a creature that lives on fear of others and can defeat you by using your own fear against you... So the question is how is Skeletor going to beat Mumm-Ra? Basically the only things that have beat him was the power of good magic, so far Mumm-ra has never been defeated by any dark magic as Skeletor has been. An example was when Skeletor was losing to Evil Seed (1980's filmation), and some ugly squid like monster. Mumm-Ra has never been defeated by any other evil magic user.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestman: Also to note, Skeletor never built anything that Mumm-Ra couldn't. Hell Mumm-Ra even magically recreated machines the Thundercats had to team up to defeat before. And back when his reflection had been an issue, Mumm-Ra created a pair of spectacles that blocked his reflection so he could not see it, thus eliminating his only real weakness at the time.

Mumm-Ra isn't some one-trick magic user like Skeletor. And Mumm-Ra can teleport also, and negate gravity, and has blocked and redirected Lion-O's own attacks. There's almost nothing Mumm-Ra can't do. Even recreating his own pyramid from Nothing on New Thunderra wasn't beyond him. It doesn't matter how Physically strong He-Man is when he's Never used the totality of his strength against Skeletor, or anyone else for that matter, in a fight.

Lion-O isn't exactly a pushover in strength and Mumm-Ra has exceeded him. Mumm-Ra is physically and magically superior to Skeletor.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers