Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingant27

All Blood-Lusted

No-Prep

Fight takes place in a private realm created by the One Above All, where they can all out.

Fight to the death, or KO for anyone who cannot die.

They are aware of each others presence, and which ever team wins, is granted to sit with the One Above All and the Presence and command over the combined Omniverse.

Team Multiversal weapon characters

Team 1:

Thanos W/IG

No Caption Provided

+

Cosmic Armour/Thought Robot Superman

No Caption Provided

+

[Full fed]Galactus+ Galactus Engine + Ultimate Nulifier(He has achieved too remain at full fed, by the One Above All)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

Team 2:

COIE Anti-Monitor

No Caption Provided

+

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

No Caption Provided

+

Chaos King(Amatsu-Mikaboshi)

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle! I think Team 2 wins

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgejohn: Thanks, any reason in-particular; just asking.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Claymore1998

Infinity Gauntlet and Ultimate Nullifier join forces together and solo the field.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Easternwind

Some ideas : ( not many details just a general view of the fight )

Mandrakk or TRS would both tip the ballance, as they had story powers and were universal ( though only 52 universes, IIRC) .

But with both , I would say they Cancel each other out. So we have

IG Thanos + Galactus

vs

Chaos King, and Anti Monitor.

So, From what I know

Chaos king = Eternity, Galactus ( here ) = Eternity

So they could match up, and a debate could be had here, But I dont see Why Thanos couldnt take out Chaos king, and AM could take out Galactus from the start

Now, I wont say that CK would be harder for IG to take out , than Galactus would be for AM to take out, as that relies on too many variable.

But what I will say is that I think Chaos king would be harder to take out in general, Which gives AM an advantage But the relative trouble they would give each person, comes down to the main point.

Which is stronger IG or AM?

Now, its been a LONG time since I read COIE, but didnt Antimonitor stand up to Sprectre?

And Spectre = LT , and LT > IG by far.

So COIE Antimonitor as MVP winning it for

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Claymore1998

@easternwind: Chaos King is not equal to Eternity, neither is Galactus for that matter, or Spectre = Living Tribunal. Thats just things people make up on their own. All Eternity said was Chaos King is the boundary against which he is defined, so fighting him would mean fighting himself, he never mentioned anything about Chaos King being Eternity's equal at least not in terms of power.

Galactus and Eternity arent likewise equal all they did was shake hands or address each other as brother, not much different from what Superman and Batman have done on occasions, or Thor and Loki, or Captain Britain and Jamie Braddock. Doesnt make them equal in terms of power.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Easternwind

@claymore1998 said:

@easternwind: Chaos King is not equal to Eternity, neither is Galactus for that matter, or Spectre = Living Tribunal. Thats just things people make up on their own. All Eternity said was Chaos King is the boundary against which he is defined, so fighting him would mean fighting himself, he never mentioned anything about Chaos King being Eternity's equal at least not in terms of power.

Galactus and Eternity arent likewise equal all they did was shake hands or address each other as brother, not much different from what Superman and Batman have done on occasions, or Thor and Loki, or Captain Britain and Jamie Braddock. Doesnt make them equal in terms of power.

A lot of what I am ging off is what people say , sorry.

The reason I said Eternity = Galactus was mostly because I wanted to at least say they werent above Eternity , which Thanos w/ The IG , and the Antimonitor ( i think ) are.

I didnt mean my post in a 100% detailed way, more as a rough outline power wise from what I have heard.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

That’s all right I am just correcting you.

I actually don’t know much about Anti-Monitor but Infinity Gauntlet is of course a whole lot more powerful than Eternity. The same is true for Ultimate Nullifier which has been used to destroy and recreate Eternity, alongside the entire marvel multiverse. I would think Galactus would be the closest match for Anti-Monitor in this thread, thanks to the Ultimate Nullifier he is packing.

Thought Robot already defeated Mandrakk, though was damaged beyond repair in comics. Likely the same scenario would be repeated here.

That actually leaves Chaos King with just way too many opponent to fight alone.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Easternwind

@easternwind:

That’s all right I am just correcting you.

I actually don’t know much about Anti-Monitor but Infinity Gauntlet is of course a whole lot more powerful than Eternity. The same is true for Ultimate Nullifier which has been used to destroy and recreate Eternity, alongside the entire marvel multiverse. I would think Galactus would be the closest match for Anti-Monitor in this thread, thanks to the Ultimate Nullifier he is packing.

Thought Robot already defeated Mandrakk, though was damaged beyond repair in comics. Likely the same scenario would be repeated here.

That actually leaves Chaos King with just way too many opponent to fight alone.

• I guess I wasnt taking the un into effect fully, I was just thinking that many say G = Eternity , and so I figured, since thats always pointed out as wrong, he should then be < eternity , but I guess you have the UN
  • Yeah that was my point , I think TR and Mandrakk could cancel each other out, if one wasnt here though I feel the other would be a huge threat.
  • Yeah if you think Galactus can stand to AM with the UN then that leaves CK as a weak link, but I am not so sure thats the case, even if Galan + Un > Eternity
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

I'm pretty sure Supes is the only one on Team 1 who's actually multiversal.

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: They all are arguably.

Since when has Galactus ever been Multiversal?

At best, he's on par with Eternity, who is of course Universal.

And Thanos with the IG is obviously only Universal, as the Infinity Gauntlet only give you control of the Universe, not the Multiverse.

Jmarshmallow

Bhutai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm inclined to say team 2

nice idea though. the battle would be devastating for multiverse.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Once, I will use this.

Mandrakk solos with story manipulation.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: You do realise the OP states Galactus has achieve and can sustain full fed here, has the Galactus engine and has the Ultimate Nulifier.

Thanos W/IG not rectonded was above just universal arguably.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once, I will use this.

Mandrakk solos with story manipulation.

They have Superman in the Cosmic Armor in team 1 so his story manipulation power might not mean a lot. Wishing well was able to create an ending where Mandrakk was killed just as well, Infinity Gauntlet could replicate that too.

Since when has Galactus ever been Multiversal?

At best, he's on par with Eternity, who is of course Universal.

And Thanos with the IG is obviously only Universal, as the Infinity Gauntlet only give you control of the Universe, not the Multiverse.

Jmarshmallow

Galactus has the Ultimate Nullifier in his possession in this thread which has its own multiversal feat.

Eternity isnt only universal either, he has feats far beyond that too.

Infinity Gauntlet, as of late, seem only universal so cant comment on that. But Starlin has always potrayed it as being extremely powerful, with a mere fraction of its power, Thanos was able to humiliate Mephisto in his own dimension, make of it as you will.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kingant27

@claymore1998: I forget to mention, I am using the IG; before it's recton.

Sorry if I didn't tag you.

@dondave @killemall @hellionvulcan @cheesesticks @nighthunder@homicidalmaniac@king_stranglehold_da_first

@kidman560 @thetruebarryallen @pr0metheus @themagicstik

@the_imperator @themagicstik @comicstooge @ancient_0f_days

@patrat18 @zeroplus @darkseid1006 @New_World_Order @reaverlation @serrure @uugieboogie @tensor @hulkman123

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: the IG is not a replication device, it can only do what is has shown to be able to do.

Thought robot won because he pushed mandrakk out of creation, and once he got into the primal monitor, he was erased. TR got too close which was the reason he was unmade even though he was able to adapt to almost anything

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: the IG is not a replication device, it can only do what is has shown to be able to do.

Yeah but the ability to grant any wish is pretty much what it can do, or even a less powerful artifact with similar features, i.e. cosmic cube seem to do. I dont see why there would be a huge difference between IG's power and the power of Wishing Well. If anything given the vast number of feats from IG and not so much from the said Wishing Well would tilt it in IG's favor.

Thought robot won because he pushed mandrakk out of creation, and once he got into the primal monitor, he was erased. TR got too close which was the reason he was unmade even though he was able to adapt to almost anything

Thought Robot did match Mandrakk blow for blow for the entire issue and i do not recall anything suggesting getting close to Primal Monitor or anything harming him. He threw Mandrakk outside into over-void, the blank slate in which comics are created, and given both have always fought in the forth dimension i do not see why it would be any different here though.

You will also likewise struggle to actually come up with any real feat, apart from statement suggesting TR is any more powerful than the Ultimate Nullifier or the Infinity Gauntlet.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jmarshmallow said:

Team 2.

Jmarshmallow

Here we go again! me & @killemall have already proven to you that Eternity is multiversal and it looks like the ignored our posts.

And before you ask no Galactus is not equal to Eternity.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins BTW.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team 2 wins.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By dorukesin

I think Thought Robot won't be able to put Mandrakk down again

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Team 2.

Jmarshmallow

Here we go again! me & @killemall have already proven to you that Eternity is multiversal and it looks like the ignored our posts.

Did you?

Hm, I don't recall.

Hate to be a bother, but could you do it one more time? Or at least direct me to our previous conversation about it?

Not that it really matters for this fight, as Eternity isn't in it...

Jmarshmallow

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwwprod

@jmarshmallow said:

@jwwprod said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Team 2.

Jmarshmallow

Did you?

Hm, I don't recall.

Hate to be a bother, but could you do it one more time? Or at least direct me to our previous conversation about it?

Not that it really matters for this fight, as Eternity isn't in it...

Jmarshmallow

Well I did show you these scans before but I will show you them again.

When Dormammu usurped Eternity's powers he actually remade all creation (AKA the entire multiverse):

And to confirm that Dormammu actually recreated all creation (AKA the entire multiverse) there proof from Dormammu's sister "Umar":

No Caption Provided

And just for fun do you know who actually created the Marvel multiverse in the first place? while it was the Celestials!

No Caption Provided

How your probably wondering "What does this scan have to do with Eternity?" well considering that the Celestials are ranked below Eternity & the other 3 prime abstracts (Infinity, Death & Oblivion all of which have also shown multiversal feats) are ranked above the Celestials (Death's feat in The Thanos Imperative is a good example) that also put Eternity on multiversal levels!

If you want I can show you more.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@claymore1998: more feats does not mean better feats. Superman has more feats than Odin but does that mean superman is stronger?

And the primal monitor is the name of the void. I thought you knew.

The forth D has nothing to do with anything here.

And I really do not know what your talkingn about; when did TR come into this discussion?

Let me clarify:

Mandrakk is more powerful than all here because he has story manipulation powers, the ability to way stories. he was beaten by TR only because TR threw him into the primal monitor. In their fight, TR had parts falling off him while mandrakk did not suffer any damage. No one here can contend with the story manipulation.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Nope! That'll do!

Appreciate it mate! I'll have to remember that next time Eternity comes up in a thread! Or at least call one of you Marvel Abstract experts, because I certainly don't know much about them.

Buttt I still don't know why you think Team 1 wins, as you've made it perfectly clear that Galactus =/= Eternity....

Jmarshmallow

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jwwprod

@jmarshmallow said:

@jwwprod said:

Nope! That'll do!

Appreciate it mate! I'll have to remember that next time Eternity comes up in a thread! Or at least call one of you Marvel Abstract experts, because I certainly don't know much about them.

Buttt I still don't know why you think Team 1 wins, as you've made it perfectly clear that Galactus =/= Eternity....

Jmarshmallow

Your welcome :)

As for Galactus and Eternity, they are not equal in power or anywhere near, though that first I though Galactus at full power as = Eternity but then @rolldestroyer proved me wrong and I can see that now.

One example was during the Infinity Gauntlet arc where Galactus along with two Celestials (Celestial OAA & Ziran), other abstract/cosmic beings like Lord Chaos, master order, Mistress Love, Master Hate (Or Sire Hate since he was a female in this arc) Kronos & Stranger all teamed up against Thanos and where considered nothing more to be Eternity's foot soldiers.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A well fed galactus was considered to be eternity's equal. If I remember correctly there was a "what if" comic where galactus managed to get fully fed and surpassed Living tribunal and supposedly TOAA level. IF I remembered this correctly then Galactus could solo.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: more feats does not mean better feats. Superman has more feats than Odin but does that mean superman is stronger?

Why are we talking about Superman and Odin, and what better feat does Mandrakk has.

And the primal monitor is the name of the void. I thought you knew.

Was this every explained?

Mandrakk is more powerful than all here because he has story manipulation powers, the ability to way stories. he was beaten by TR only because TR threw him into the primal monitor. In their fight, TR had parts falling off him while mandrakk did not suffer any damage. No one here can contend with the story manipulation.

You are making your own stuffs here. First your argument is that story manipulation is more powerful than anything else. I would like to see concrete evidence of this.

Secondly you are talking as if Mandrakk cant be beaten by conventional means and you ducked my question. Mandrakk was beaten by a small group of Superman and Green Lantern, because Superman wished for a happy ending on a wishing well. Given they have similar device here in team 1 i see no reason why that wouldnt work.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I am making stuff up? Your ignorant posts are clearly beneath my notice.

1. You do not even know the primal monitor and the over void is one and the same.

2. You keep talking about a wishing well, what in the name of everything holy are you talking about? You clearly know nothing. It is the miracle machine, not a wishing well.

3. The mandrakk that got erased is a different one from the one that was beaten by green lanterns, why, the size difference alone should tell you that.

And concrete evidence? Well, he soloed spectre (crispus) and the radiant, and was about to consume the story of the multiverse, he was even holding the bleed, 52 universes, between his fingers.

Go read the comic, your embarrassing yourself with all those ignorant posts. At least read a wiki for gods sake.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2 for me.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Claymore1998

@baron_von_santa: that comment is incredible rude. Please don't do that again I will be forced to flag.

I also do not think it's worth continuing this debate since we are clearly not going to argue. Name calling is not something I am interested in.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@claymore1998: my god, you can not even handle the simple truth. it is rude but true. You do not know anything about the character your trying to lowball. Wishing well? Where did you even get that idea?

YOU first accused ME of making stuff up just because you do not know about it, try not to be a hypocrite.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: since you continue to be rude I will flag and move on. Thank you very much.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#40 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@claymore1998: my god, you can not even handle the simple truth. it is rude but true. You do not know anything about the character your trying to lowball. Wishing well? Where did you even get that idea?

YOU first accused ME of making stuff up just because you do not know about it, try not to be a hypocrite.

No need to speak to anyone like this, we're here to talk comics not be rude to each other. If you can't make your point to this user without becoming overly hostile, I suggest you don't contact each other on this matter again.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: right, I got carried away and I apologize. It is just hard to know who is trolling and who really is ignorant on the subject. I mean, if you do not know anything why would you accuse others of making stuff up? If I was in his shoes I would just ask. Weird man, really weird.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#44  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@baron_von_santa: Thanks, and I hear you. Misunderstandings like this happen a lot on the internet, right? :) No biggie.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jwwprod

Are threads with multiversal beings allowed?