Multi-verse Heroes vs Villians Round 1

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Trodorne

London has just suffered through a mysterious storm and thick fog at the same time. Just then a scream come from down the street and a roar of victory from a creature. A creature with finger tips covered in blood emerges from Broadgate Center across from the Liverpool street station. Beastman leaps on the next victim who is a security officer. When "WHAM!".... he is knocked into a wall by a man wearing a union jack as a costume.

Captain Britain points at beastman and says "In the name of the commonwealth you vile beast will be put down." and leaps at the orange furred creature.

Just then a kick to Captain Britain's jaw from his left side sends him into a near by bench.

"Get up you mangy beast, follow me and you will reap your rewards" exclaims the shredder, he looms over beastman, with beastman being reminded of his former master Skeletor gets up and reluctantly.

A crash from the ceiling and a large THUD on the hard floor there is a sound of moving metal and a electronic groan. "eeeeegh....I hate cross universal bridges." Atomic robo looks up and see's the shredder through the fog. "Great im now in a universe full of ninja's.... and big orange haired...ape beasts?" Captain Britain cries out for people to avoid the two as they are dangerous and they should all leave the mall now.

FIGHT!

VS.

Battle Conditions:

Morals: On but optional.

Equipment: Plasma Cannon (Robo), Kitanna (Shredder), Bull Whip (Beastman), Throwing Stars (Shredder)

Time: 3:01 pm

Prep: none

Outcome: Pick the team who you think will win and why. also state who on that team would more than likely be last one standing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger

Captain Britain can potentially solo here. According to the Vine Entry for him, Beastman has "the strength of 10 gorrillas' Britain is WAY stronger and faster to boot too. Easy win here. And even if Shredder beats this Robo guy, there's no way he stands a chance against Captain Britain. A slight mismatch I'm afraid.