Multi-Media Street Leveler Tournament - Spider-Man vs 1610 Cap.

• 86 results
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Lol he asked me if I had any scans of Spider-man's new tech in action and being the Spidey-fan I am I did so I gave them too him :) I'd give you ult Cap feats if I had enough of em :p

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: Keep your tainted scans. Mine were bless by a Drill Seargant who can eat glass, crap bottles, and P*** Beer from Nam!

Not really put show me what you got if I have anymore of them.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@Strider92: Keep your tainted scans. Mine were bless by a Drill Seargant who can eat glass, crap bottles, and P*** Beer from Nam!

I guess I have to do 100 push ups now right sarge?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: Give 100 pushups or give me your right Testical! (sterelising knife with Zippo)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

I like to think me and Nick are good friends. I accept I will not win more than likely but wanted to prove I can still put up a good argument.

I know you think you're the underdog in this, what with most people already believing that Ultimate Cap would lose, but really that's if anything an advantage.

In most people's minds, they already know who they think wins, and how they'd win, and that happens to be Spidey. The most I can do is just remind people of what they already know. "Oh well Spider-Man's webs are stronger than steel." "Spider-Man is just to fast for Cap." "Look how easily Spider-Man lifts this bus!"

You on the other hand, have the opportunity to show people things they've never seen, and that makes it look like you put up the better argument.

acer51 said:

I'll vote for Spiderman if anyones allowed to vote, Cadence made the best argument possible and he got my oppinion down from SPIDERMAN STOMPS.

This proves that more than anything. While reading my arguments, acer was probably just nodding along, all like "yup yup"

But with your parts, he was saying "huh? oh lookit dat! Ultimate Cap is really tough!"

In all honesty, with tourneys, being the underdog is the biggest advantage you can get. I remember, back in my very first tourney, I went against progenitor. A well known and respected debater who was using Albert Wesker as his man. I was using Big Boss.

My argument was just absolutely terrible. An incoherent mess, I was not proud. However, since people on the CV autimatically underestimate BB since they don't know what he's capable of, I was more capable of swaying them by bringing of things they didn't know. Since my competition was using a well known character, there's not much new he could bring to the table.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Like I said before. win or lose this was the most intense Debate I ever had.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Like I said before. win or lose this was the most intense Debate I ever had.

Ehh, I've had better... :P

jk, this was a good one.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By VeganDiet

@CadenceV2 said:

You had a good debate for a battle that appears as one-sided as this one.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pokergeist

@VeganDiet: Thanks.

@nickzambuto: I bet you dont say that to the ladies!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

I said it to your mom the other night.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Your a chubby chaser too?

No Caption Provided

Hi Five Bro lol!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Your a chubby chaser too?

No Caption Provided

Hi Five Bro lol!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Last laugh goes to me!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: @nickzambuto:

The lead singer of AC/DC is a major chubby chaser. Theres a reason the walls were shakin, and the Earth was quakin in "Shook Me All Night Long"...

First of all Goku only loses to Superman i. debates due to fanboyism, Goku crushes Supes all day.

Second, not having people to train/mentor you would not increase the training pro,ess, I have dozens studies and examples to prove otherwise.

I go Ultimate Cap, Ive read a lot of Spidey and know hes been tagged in h2h by Punisher, Sabertooth, Doc Ock, Rhino and others well below Cap in skill/speed, and also beaten by less. Hes also beaten stronger, as has Cap.

Unfortu.ately, more years of writing gives more high end and low end feats, as well as more pis/cis/wis. Cap in 1610 has more consistency in what has been shown. Spidey was struggling to hold a sub car up one moment, and then flicking a 500+ pound train car...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

3-2 Nick. Or is it 4-2 Nick? Cant Remember....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: i like AC/DC and Fat Bottom Girls.

Great song.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: If you listen for it, he really makes his preference for large women well k.own in many songs..."Whole lotta Rosie" eh? I like women of many different shapes/sizes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: No wonder we get along so well. Good music, different women. Very Nice.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By renamed040924

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2: @nickzambuto:

The lead singer of AC/DC is a major chubby chaser. Theres a reason the walls were shakin, and the Earth was quakin in "Shook Me All Night Long"...

First of all Goku only loses to Superman i. debates due to fanboyism, Goku crushes Supes all day.

Second, not having people to train/mentor you would not increase the training pro,ess, I have dozens studies and examples to prove otherwise.

I go Ultimate Cap, Ive read a lot of Spidey and know hes been tagged in h2h by Punisher, Sabertooth, Doc Ock, Rhino and others well below Cap in skill/speed, and also beaten by less. Hes also beaten stronger, as has Cap.

Unfortu.ately, more years of writing gives more high end and low end feats, as well as more pis/cis/wis. Cap in 1610 has more consistency in what has been shown. Spidey was struggling to hold a sub car up one moment, and then flicking a 500+ pound train car...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I didn't say it made Spidey more skilled. I just said that, since he went pro with absolutely no help, experience won't be a big factor.

And I'm confused on who you're voting for, me or Cadence?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By acer51

@nickzambuto: Well he did show epic feats, but..I don't think it matchs up with Spiderman.

I was most impressed by the Hulk and Silver surfer scans, Hulk was awesome, Silver Surfer? proved he can block ANYTHING. But I know what Spiderman can do, and even with this Spiderman still wins, somtimes no matter how well you debate your not going to change the fact Spider-mans just better.

of course if morals were on we'd have to take hero-worship issues Spiderman has into account which I think would give cap the win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: @acer51:

Alright this is really bothering me. Look at the OP. Dont care what the Sign up said the Match here has Morals on!

@Stingerrain said:

Vs
Vs

No Caption Provided

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place on the San Francisco Bay Bridge. (Deserted)

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who wins this?

Highlited. IN-CHARACTER

Very Importent as this is one of the 3 crucial reasons why Cap can win this match! Second is having Access to Guns and Grenades. Third is Caps Stats are Higher than 616.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pokergeist

I do belive its 4-2 Nick

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that case, Nick needs one more vote to advance to the next round. If no one responds, I suppose I can be the tie breaker.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jashro44  Online

After reading through this I would give a slight edge to Nick. All though it was really close.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

After reading through this I would give a slight edge to Nick. All though it was really close.

@CadenceV2

@Stingerrain

I could cheat... but the score is 4-1, not 5-1. I still can't figure out who Floopay voted for though.

Clarification brah?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

Voting for Captain America on this one. Not by a landslide, but just barely giving him the edge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By renamed040924

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

Voting for Captain America on this one. Not by a landslide, but just barely giving him the edge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Score is 4-2 then.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: @Stingerrain:

I vote for myself! Not that it matters much. I got more votes than I thought. So I vote Nick to speed it on!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: @Stingerrain:

I vote for myself! Not that it matters much. I got more votes than I thought. So I vote Nick to speed it on!

lol... you vote for me? What a way to end it...

It seems that we're both on the red team in Nick D's tourney, so maybe we can get some co-op action in? No more enemies? ^.^

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Ofcourse we can work together. Im like awsome Magneto and your the cripple Charles :)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Ofcourse we can work together. Im like awsome Magneto and your the cripple Charles :)

The cripple Charles who happens to be 10 times more powerful than you and has mind wiped you on several occasions.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Esquire

I feel like this is somewhere to ask clarification on something I've always been a little confused on. How do we decide who to vote for in tourneys? I've always heard that it's whoever debated better. Now in this case, Cadence debated LIKE A BOSS!!!!! (Although Nick debated extremely well, too.) But I still think Spider-Man would win this fight. However, just for the sake of argument, let's say that Nick didn't debate particularly well. The thing is, I've read other threads on this topic and my opinion is firmly on the side of Spider-Man winning. However, what if Cadence put up this great debate, and Nick just said "Spider-Man's faster and stronger, he wins." And that was his whole debate. Now, I do believe that Spidey wins, largely for those reasons, but that's not nearly as good a debate as Cadence made. So who do I vote for in such a situation?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Vote for who you think win in this one I belive. Not so much on the Debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well in that case... it appears Spidey has five votes, therefore he advances.

The winner is

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire: Vote for who you think win in this one I belive. Not so much on the Debate.

Completely false. You're supposed to vote on who put up the better argument.

That's what I was going on about before, about how Cadence being the underdog is an advantage. Like I said, I can't say anything Esquire hasn't already heard, but pretty much everything Cadence brings up is fresh and new and clever.

I'll make a note of this; no more respected characters in tourneys. I always win whenever I use Solid Snake, coincidence? I doubt it.

@Stingerrain said:

Well in that case... it appears Spidey has five votes, therefore he advances.

The winner is

Me and Cadence already made plans for a rematch in the challange a viner thread :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jashro44  Online

@Esquire said:

I feel like this is somewhere to ask clarification on something I've always been a little confused on. How do we decide who to vote for in tourneys? I've always heard that it's whoever debated better. Now in this case, Cadence debated LIKE A BOSS!!!!! (Although Nick debated extremely well, too.) But I still think Spider-Man would win this fight. However, just for the sake of argument, let's say that Nick didn't debate particularly well. The thing is, I've read other threads on this topic and my opinion is firmly on the side of Spider-Man winning. However, what if Cadence put up this great debate, and Nick just said "Spider-Man's faster and stronger, he wins." And that was his whole debate. Now, I do believe that Spidey wins, largely for those reasons, but that's not nearly as good a debate as Cadence made. So who do I vote for in such a situation?

You should vote for cadence in this situation imo.