• 86 results
#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place on the San Francisco Bay Bridge. (Deserted)

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who wins this?

#2 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: real Quick does cap have his Standard gear? Otherwise is be like Batman without utility Belt.

Whooooo! I win cause Cap has Air Nikes!

BAMSKY!

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

First thing I wanna bring up is that I've really been looking foward to finally debating you. We've tag teamed before on a few MGS and Ultimate Cap battles, but now I can finally see which of us is superior. All I wanna say is, may the best man win... which I always do ;)

Anyway, to keep things simple in the first post, I'll just start by comparing stats. Ultimate Cap is no wimpy 616 Cap, but he's still surpassed by Spider-Man in most areas.

Strength

Now, as I said, he's not called Ultimate Cap for no reason. Steve from the 1610 universe can bench press a sedan and knock Hulk on his ass. He snatches falling trees out of the air and not only takes hits from the best of em, but returns them in kind.

Unfortunately, Spider-Man can do all that too, but to a greater degree.

Batkick eat your heart out.

A Sedan would be child's play for your friendly neighborhood.

Steve locked fists with a battle weakened Ultimate Peter and could barely hold him. If he tried the same to a 100% 616 Peter, the results wouldn't be pretty.

Thing is though, Cap wouldn't do that. He's a highly skilled fighter and would know that locking fists isn't a good idea. Only problem though... Spider-Man might actually be more skilled.

Skill

Ever since his personal training by Shang-Chi, who happens to be one of the best martial artists in the Marvel U, Spider-Man's fighting skill has risen quite a bit. One thing that 616 Cap has over Ultimate is skill, something that Ultimate hasn't had many feats in. Spider-Man on the other hand, has just been Kung-Fuing all kinds of dudes since his training. And it's not his physicals that let Peter floor Shang-Chi there, he was wearing an inhibitor collar.

That's all skill baby.

Totally stomps Spider-Woman, and he didn't even have his spider sense (he does now).

Again, no spider sense, dominates a group of people with powers identical to his. Cap has trouble against ONE guy who has his powers.

What if he fought 5 Nukes? Would he win? Spider-Man would.

Of course, a person can have all the skill in the world, it won't help if they can't tag their opponent. That's why someone like Wesker can dominate Batman or Daredevil. Luckily for me, Spider-Man has MORE than enough speed to back his skill up. In fact, speed and agility are what the web swinger are most known for.

Speed/Agility

You can argue strength and skill, but this is the area where Parker shines. His maneuverability is unmatched, I can't think of a single person more agile than he is, nor can I think of one who can utilize his agility in combat so effectively.

Dodging attacks and one-shotting a group of thugs is all well and good, but Peter can do far more. When he goes up against the big guns, it's his acrobatic ability that let him stay in the game.

See how he can literally just attach himself to Juggernaut and crawl around to avoid all his hits?

This is both a strength feat, as well as an agility one. Reflexes 40 times faster than your average human allow Peter to literally just jump around and hammer his foe from all sides. By the time you realize he's just kicked you in the ribs, he's already landed 5 punches to your face and jumped around behind you for another kick. You try and reach behind to grab him, but he's been done with that for awhile now and is currently socking you in the stomach.

Hell, not even Thor can get around this. Is Ultimate Cap faster than the God of thunder?

Now, Spider-Man's speed and agility aren't at all arguable. However, you do still have one final card you could play. To be honest, you can be Spider-Man, Quicksilver, or Flash, hit your opponent as many times as you want, it won't help if they have the durability to take it. Is Cap more durable than Spider-Man? I don't know, but I'll just throw out a few feats anyway.

Endurance

Of course there's the infamous Rhino beat down.

An 80 tonner (the text boxes so exactly that right there) puts Spider-Man's head through a stone pillar, then smashes it into the ground, and throws him several blocks. Then, as a finisher, Rhino shows us his baseball prowess by whacking Pete with a light post with all his might, several stories up and through a building.

Peter basically gets the sh*t kicked outta him but keeps shrugging it off and just getting up.

In his recent bout with Colossunaut, Spider-Man literally laughs off his hits. Like, literally. He takes all that but doesn't even falter for a moment with the jokes. He even goes as far as to say this was a warm up.

Oh, and not to mention Doombot explosions fail to stun him. It says right there they pack the power of a grenade, so I'll assume Cap can punch harder than one too if he hopes to win.

Peter has taken hits from Thor, Hulk, Morlun, Hercules, and more,

Rogers can match the strength of none of them.

Now, all that said... what's to stop Spidey from just webbing Cap up as he's done to so many others?

#4 Posted by laflux (16223 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually just had the same debate with CadenceV2 just now. But yeah spidey pawns

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

i actually just had the same debate with CadenceV2 just now. But yeah spidey pawns

I wouldn't go that far. But Peter does win.

#6 Edited by Strider92 (16616 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Nice scans ;D

I think most people who were in the last thread know my stance on this but i'll be interested to see how this plays out.

#7 Posted by laflux (16223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nickzambuto: Nice scans ;D

I think most people who were in the last thread know my stance on this but i'll be interested to see how this plays out.

I'm finding it kinda annoying that everyone else's scans are making mine look rubbish.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins. The moment I saw the two contestants I knew Spidey would take it.

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Spider-Man wins. The moment I saw the two contestants I knew Spidey would take it.

Glad to know you have such confidence in me

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I was actually referring to the character rosters.

Spider-Man vs. 1610 Cap

Yeah. Spidey sooooo has this.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Spider-Man vs. 1610 Cap

It was a joke. You should know that saying such things in a tournament is a no no.

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

Spider-Man vs. 1610 Cap

It was a joke. You should know that saying such things in a tournament is a no no.

That was a joke as well lol.

I guess we both fooled each other.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

Spider-Man vs. 1610 Cap

That was a joke as well lol.

I guess we both fooled each other.

Confuzzled

#14 Posted by Stingerrain (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

So far it's 3-1 in favor of Spidey.

First to 5 points wins.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain said:

First to 5 points wins.

What? Ok, a few things.

1. We're supposed to finish first, then both agree to go to voting

2. The only votes so far have been based on who wins, not who debated better.

The score is 0-0.

#16 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Stingerrain said:

First to 5 points wins.

What? Ok, a few things.

1. We're supposed to finish first, then both agree to go to voting

2. The only votes so far have been based on who wins, not who debated better.

The score is 0-0.

You tell him, Nick. Everybody, hold your horses. The only debate posted for Cap has revolved around shoes. Let's give Cadence a chance to rock this, shall we?

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker wins.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Parker wins.

Your suppose to wait until there done debating....

#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Parker wins.

Your suppose to wait until there done debating....

My bad...d@mn...

#20 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: @jashro44: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @laflux: @Strider92: Holy F**k guys your minds made up from the last battle. That Ultimate Cap so wins. ;)

@nickzambuto: Thank you Nick. Im going to do Cap proud even if I lose.

Hoorah!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway on to my comeback.

Spider man is stronger. No denying that. However Ultimate Cap strength is enough to beat 20 tooners in Hand To hand with matching durability.

Cap here takes on mutiple Shield Train Agents after being shot up with Tranqs. he has the Stamina and Strength to beat these 20 tonners back and it took a Full charge of a Iron Man suit Agent to even KO Cap (already drugged up) temporary.

Many people complain these Super Shield Agents are weak. Hell no!

These super men cap beatin up have the strength to lift 52 ton missils.

These Rusian Nukes weigh alone 104,000 pounds. roughly 52 short Tons :0

So we know now how much those soilders Cap is beating on can lift. BOOYAH!

Next up is Cap feat and skill vs the alien Commander who has the Strength and Durability to take Hits from Ultimate Hulk enraged and lift a Semi truck with Tanker attach!!! Cap survives his punches and hurts him in turn and would have Killed him if it wasnt for the Regen.

Proof how tough this guy was.

Cap took down Hulk rather easily with Strength and Skill.

The same Hulk who Thor and IM could not even 5 second KO like cap did.

as seen Cap did more than these 100+ tonners.

So I think I establish Caps strength.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speed wise Spider Man is faster but not so much that Cap cant react too.

Blocks Lightning attack from SS with no forwarning. Blocks Lightning attack from Russian SS twice with no warning. Dodges bullets from all direction. Captain Marvel was shot up. Reaction time to put the hurtin on Nick and block well aimed trangs with ease. dodges Nazi Gunfire . Block More gunfire effortlessly when fired on. Dodges Gunfire again from a Terrorist filled city

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On top of this Cap has Durability to match Spideys.

Here he has survive the backwash of a Rocket blast. Shockwaves of a Nuke. Haymaker and tossing from 100+ tonner Abomination. Face Punches and Slaming from 100+ Enrage Hulk. A full on charge from a IM suit and 3 feet under.

All withing his durability.

Ever sense bitten by a Vampire and cured his Minor Healing Factor increased.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So now we go on to Webbing. Spiderman has all the webbing he wants. mean nothing to Cap standard Gear.

Cap standard Gear is GUNS, GRENADES, and his SHIELD!!! He is like Bucky weapon skills and use of deadly force with 616 Skill and Tatics, with added Strength/Durability/Healing.

Explosives!

Grenades!

Flash bangs.

Gas Grenades.

MACHINE GUNS!

AIR NIKES!!!!!

Cap Gear is consistent and unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Cap uses these weapons and has NO QUALMS in killing or Maiming his objectives.

As seen. Spiderman keep your silly Web Shooters!

This is a HUGE boon to Cap as it gives him tatical advantage and tricks to trip up spidey or Battlefield Controle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also to establish Spider Skill vs vs Caps Skill, Morals, and Tatics. 3 things that lead to wins.

As seen above Cap is a Killer and has no problem Maiming. Spider Man Character is to hold back. To not kill shot. That gives Cap another Advantage as hes near blood lusted anyway in character vs a opponet.

Skill feats include beatin other copies of his powers. Nuke being the hardest and Cap dirty fighting won that as well.

DEAD. Exact Copy of Cap with a Lightsaber like weapon.

DEAD. This Russian Cyborg made with Vision Parts been fighting Cyborg Monsters for 60 years in a Nuclear Prison.

Nuke is the only guy to best Cap so far. He has the same powers and been non stop fighting since Vietnam. His skill is on par and was the most skilled Marine the Marine Corps had. SPARED.

3 hour spar with Black Panther. Won.

2 cases of fighting and beating Ultimate Silver Surfer clones that had strength to crunch IM armour with its hands and Regen to remake half its body from a IM Blast.

This guy I should already. Won.

Cap skill should be establish.

Now on too tatics. Cap tatics and battle plans can easy swing a battle in his favore and uses his surrondings for every advantage.

Red Skull Owned.

SS beaten thru simple tatics that cap came up with.

Took down half the Brotherhood of Mutants with a quick on the spot Battle Plan and attack. He knew where to do the most damage

I like these. Notice he says in the second scan "Heck, why do you think Jim? Tatical advantage of course..."

Spider Man rarely shows forthought in his fights and uses Science to beat foes more than anything. Cap uses every tool at his disposal and will MAIM Peter to win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright heres I break it down.

Strength Slightly Pete

Durability Tie

Speed Slightly Pete

Healing Factor Slightly Cap

Gear CAP!!!!

Tatics Cap

Skill (IMO) Tie

Near Blood Lusted CAP!!!

So there it is. Cap IMO should eeek out wins do too Tatics, Battlefield Control, Gear and willing to Maim and go all out or even play Peters feelings against him. All consitent and fact!

BAMSKY!

#21 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually wasn't saying who I think wins... I actually told venomoushatred to not vote yet and wait to see both arguements.

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16616 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Ha! it's not 100% made up i'll be taking into account how you debate too lol!

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @Strider92: Then your both good men. Its going to be a Uphill battle.

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio
Next up is Cap feat and skill vs the alien Commander who has the Strength and Durability to take Hits from Ultimate Hulk enraged and lift a Semi truck with Tanker attach!!! Cap survives his punches and hurts him in turn and would have Killed him if it wasnt for the Regen.

If it wasn't for Nick Fury coming along in his inviso-suit, Captain America would of died there. He was clearly on the recieving end of that battle, and the guy who was beating him is inferior to Spider-Man in everything besides regen.

If anything, that fight is more evidence for Spider-Man winning. Steve couldn't beat that alien, so how is he supposed to beat someone stronger, faster, more acrobatic, more skilled, better armed, and all around superior? Not to mention Cap won't have Fury to bail him out this time.

Cap floored Hulk for a couple seconds in that scan, but I notice you left out the very next page where Hulk jumps up and starts to cave Steve's skull in.

I can buy that they're both capable of taking about the same amount of punishment. However, Spider-Man is faster and stronger, which you admitted, so logically he'll be dealing out more damage. They both have 100 health points, Peter lands five 10 point hits every few seconds, Cap lands one 5 point hit every few seconds.

Equal durability or not, Spidey can deal more damage, so endurance won't be saving Cap.

Spider-Man heals fast too. Neither are up to par with Wolverine or Deadpool, but I doubt Cap's very minor healing factor is much over Spider-Man.

Blocks Lightning attack from SS with no forwarning. Blocks Lightning attack from Russian SS twice with no warning.

Both of those are reflex feats, not speed feats, and while I won't say they're unimpressive, the best reflexes in the world aren't enough to overcome Spider-Man's speed.

Daredevil literally knew Spider-Man was gonna throw that punch, yet still couldn't stop it.

Is Ultimate Cap faster than Daredevil?

I wouldn't think so.

So now we go on to Webbing. Spiderman has all the webbing he wants. mean nothing to Cap standard Gear.

Spider-Man has more than just sticky webbing.

(Check out those abs) He also has magnetic webbing, and acid webbing. Acid webbing speaks for itself, and with magentic webbing, Steve better have a good grip on that shield. Not to mention freeze capsules, spider tracers, and whatever else he can grab with his 15 minutes prep.

Cap standard Gear is GUNS, GRENADES, and his SHIELD!!!

None of that will stop Peter from webbing him up. It's also all susceptible to the magnetic webbing, so again, Cap better have a good grip.

Flash bangs. Gas Grenades.

That's where the spider sense comes in handy ;)

Cap is hardly the first enemy to try that stuff on your friendly neighborhood, and he won't be the last. But every time, Peter proves he doesn't need to see to fight.

Hell, forget flash bangs and gas grenades, Spider-Man's gotten over Daken's pheromones.

AIR NIKES!!!!!

I concede to that.

Part 1. Please wait for part 2 before replying.

#25 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

(Read the above part first)

Also to establish Spider Skill vs vs Caps Skill, Morals, and Tatics. 3 things that lead to wins.

Couple things.

1) Morals are no advantage. The sign up sheet said characters were bloodlusted, and as Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus can tell you, a bloodlusted Spider-Man is a scary thing.

2) Cap might be the better strategist, but Spider-Man is seriously one of the best tacticians, in comics, period. The dude is second to no one when it comes to improvising, so when it comes to on set battle tactics, you might be surprised.

Skill feats include beatin other copies of his powers.

Spider-Man is no stranger to copies. Dat clone saga.

Nuke being the hardest and Cap dirty fighting won that as well.

Nuke's power set is more or less exactly the same as Cap's. Meanwhile, we have Venom, who's more than twice as strong as Spider-Man, far faster, even more acrobatic, and basically superior in every way. Take a guess at who usually comes out on top.

Then of course we have Ben Reilly, Kaine, Spider-Cide, and all the other clones, not to mention all of New York in Spider-Island.

Nuke is tough, but how would Cap fair against an entire gang of copies? Peter did relatively well.

Ultimate BP has never been that amazing. 616 can pretty much take out 5 of him.

2 cases of fighting and beating Ultimate Silver Surfer clones that had strength to crunch IM armour with its hands and Regen to remake half its body from a IM Blast.

Cap had loads of prep, specialized gear, and not to mention plenty of backup for those encounters. And even then, it's hardly a skill showing either way.

Spider Man rarely shows forthought in his fights and uses Science to beat foes more than anything.

Spider-Man is insanely clever and creative. For Pete sake he used a vacuum cleaner to beat Sandman!

Strength Slightly Pete
Durability Tie
Speed Slightly Pete
Gear CAP!!!!
Tatics Cap
Skill (IMO) Tie
Near Blood Lusted CAP!!!

I'm pretty sure Pete's edge in strength and speed is more than just slight. Like I said Cap has some impressive reflexes, but Peter speedblitzed Daredevil, the dude who ricocheted a bullet off his billy club. Cap caught a tree, Spider-Man caught a train.

I wouldn't put Steve past maybe the 5 or 6 ton range. Nothing Spider-Man can't handle.

Durability too, I think I have. Cap's major feats are taking hits from guys like Hulk, Abomination, etc. He's survived explosions and Iron Man charges, yet the web slinger has done the exact same plus more.

Explosion takes down a building. Fails to rip Peter's suit.

Takes a building collapsing on top of him like a man.

Remember when I mentioned Peter's abs? It wasn't just a joke...

And gear doesn't go to Cap at all. None of his weapons can save him from just getting webbed up, and all of them are susceptible to magnetic webbing. Seems I have the edge here.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

If it wasn't for Nick Fury coming along in his inviso-suit, Captain America would of died there. He was clearly on the recieving end of that battle, and the guy who was beating him is inferior to Spider-Man in everything besides regen.

If anything, that fight is more evidence for Spider-Man winning. Steve couldn't beat that alien, so how is he supposed to beat someone stronger, faster, more acrobatic, more skilled, better armed, and all around superior? Not to mention Cap won't have Fury to bail him out this time.

Nick Fury did nothin to help as Cap was still in the Commanders Armbar when he attack back. Also....

Cap would have killed this guy 3 times over if it wasnt for his Regen. Hes as strong as Spidey and Durable with regen on DP level. Spidey dont have that Regen that he would need. Cap was Matching him easy but couldnt keep him down till he cut him in half with the Shield.

Cap Also beaten this guy twice in WW2. Too bad he had that damn Regen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cap floored Hulk for a couple seconds in that scan, but I notice you left out the very next page where Hulk jumps up and starts to cave Steve's skull in.

I showed that scan of the Head bashing as a durability feat and a GREAT one at that. He not only remain Concius to 100+ tons on the Skull but continue to take charge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can buy that they're both capable of taking about the same amount of punishment. However, Spider-Man is faster and stronger, which you admitted, so logically he'll be dealing out more damage. They both have 100 health points, Peter lands five 10 point hits every few seconds, Cap lands one 5 point hit every few seconds.

Equal durability or not, Spidey can deal more damage, so endurance won't be saving Cap.

General Pattons Sherman Tanks were Stat wise INFERIOR to Germans Panzers. In Africa Patton won. Why? Superior tatics. He knew where to strike them and when to attack. Cap will make every shot a near killing blow. Life is not bound to simple Game Statistics. Caps Tatics, Character to use lethal force, and Gear all insure that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spider-Man heals fast too. Neither are up to par with Wolverine or Deadpool, but I doubt Cap's very minor healing factor is much over Spider-Man.

Cap never needed Flashbacks or Remember what hes fighting for to fight thru pain. Spider Man at times been plague by doubt and took time to overcome it. Cap simply trucks foward with a Higher Pain Treshold and at the end of the battle seems fine. I say hes better due to the HF.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blocks Lightning attack from SS with no forwarning. Blocks Lightning attack from Russian SS twice with no warning.

Both of those are reflex feats, not speed feats, and while I won't say they're unimpressive, the best reflexes in the world aren't enough to overcome Spider-Man's speed.

Daredevil literally knew Spider-Man was gonna throw that punch, yet still couldn't stop it.

Is Ultimate Cap faster than Daredevil?

I wouldn't think so.

Hmmmmm.... last time I check Dare devile was Peak Human not Superior to peak Human in Speed, Reflexes, Strength, Durability, and Healing like Ultimate cap. Is that a mere Peak Level Human Punisher in CC with DD and holding his own or outright winning at time? I think it is lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spider-Man has more than just sticky webbing.

(Check out those abs) He also has magnetic webbing, and acid webbing. Acid webbing speaks for itself, and with magentic webbing, Steve better have a good grip on that shield. Not to mention freeze capsules, spider tracers, and whatever else he can grab with his 15 minutes prep.

Problem here is none of that Talk is really apllicable. Unless we have some scans of the Effectivness. How strong are the Magnet Webs. Fridge Magnet? See what I mean. Not a feat or even factor unless you have scans of there use. My Gear has all Scan of their use.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cap standard Gear is GUNS, GRENADES, and his SHIELD!!!

None of that will stop Peter from webbing him up. It's also all susceptible to the magnetic webbing, so again, Cap better have a good grip.

Flash bangs. Gas Grenades.

That's where the spider sense comes in handy ;)

Cap is hardly the first enemy to try that stuff on your friendly neighborhood, and he won't be the last. But every time, Peter proves he doesn't need to see to fight.

Hell, forget flash bangs and gas grenades, Spider-Man's gotten over Daken's pheromones.

Actually Dakens Pheramones worked VERY WELL on spidey. daken fooled around too much and gave time to Spidey Adjust. Cap never fools around. Hes cold and effecient killer in carrying out the task at hand.As I proven. A Flash Bang or Smoke Nade is enough to probaly land that killing or Maiming blow. Spidey been tag by Punishers weapons and Goblins Weapons.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AIR NIKES!!!!!

I concede to that.

Damn right! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Couple things.

1) Morals are no advantage. The sign up sheet said characters were bloodlusted, and as Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus can tell you, a bloodlusted Spider-Man is a scary thing.

2) Cap might be the better strategist, but Spider-Man is seriously one of the best tacticians, in comics, period. The dude is second to no one when it comes to improvising, so when it comes to on set battle tactics, you might be surprised.

@Stingerrain said:

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place on the San Francisco Bay Bridge. (Deserted)

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who wins this?

Pretty sure Caps near Blood Lustedness trumps Pete Holding Back Morals. BOOYAH!

Again Spidey is Science in his aprroach. Cap has always Plans on plans of failsafes as I showed in my scans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skill feats include beatin other copies of his powers.

Spider-Man is no stranger to copies. Dat clone saga.

That mess.... yuk......

Nuke being the hardest and Cap dirty fighting won that as well.

Nuke's power set is more or less exactly the same as Cap's. Meanwhile, we have Venom, who's more than twice as strong as Spider-Man, far faster, even more acrobatic, and basically superior in every way. Take a guess at who usually comes out on top.

Thanks to Plot Device?

Venom is weak to what and Spidey does what to beat him????

Nuke had no weakness to exploit. He was as well trained, stronger, more durable, and just as Blood Lusted. Cap won due to Tatics and dirty fighting.

Then of course we have Ben Reilly, Kaine, Spider-Cide, and all the other clones, not to mention all of New York in Spider-Island.

Cap has Ultimate Hulk (By product), Russian Cyborgs from Ultimate Nightmare, Captain Britain Corps, and Oz formaula that made Green Goblin / Spiderman / ad Dock Ock. All base on the Super Soilder Serum. Cap beaten them all. Well... minus the Spidey fellows.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nuke is tough, but how would Cap fair against an entire gang of copies? Peter did relatively well.

Cap did well against Superior 60 tonner Captain Britain Copies ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultimate BP has never been that amazing. 616 can pretty much take out 5 of him.

No doubt but we know Cap can tangle with the BP stats for 3 hours to gauge him for team mebership and end him in one move.

Cap had loads of prep, specialized gear, and not to mention plenty of backup for those encounters. And even then, it's hardly a skill showing either way.

So does Spidey half the time. Point is Cap Tatics (with or without a team) have taken down superior foes. He knows his crap in a fight like no other.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spider Man rarely shows forthought in his fights and uses Science to beat foes more than anything.

Spider-Man is insanely clever and creative. For Pete sake he used a vacuum cleaner to beat Sandman!

LOL thats quite funny. Cap use Wasp as a Brain Zapper to KO Hulk! Thats Creative!

Strength Slightly Pete
Durability Tie
Speed Slightly Pete
Gear CAP!!!!
Tatics Cap
Skill (IMO) Tie
Near Blood Lusted CAP!!!

I'm pretty sure Pete's edge in strength and speed is more than just slight. Like I said Cap has some impressive reflexes, but Peter speedblitzed Daredevil, the dude who ricocheted a bullet off his billy club. Cap caught a tree, Spider-Man caught a train.

I wouldn't put Steve past maybe the 5 or 6 ton range. Nothing Spider-Man can't handle.

Durability too, I think I have. Cap's major feats are taking hits from guys like Hulk, Abomination, etc. He's survived explosions and Iron Man charges, yet the web slinger has done the exact same plus more.

Explosion takes down a building. Fails to rip Peter's suit.

Takes a building collapsing on top of him like a man.

Remember when I mentioned Peter's abs? It wasn't just a joke...

And gear doesn't go to Cap at all. None of his weapons can save him from just getting webbed up, and all of them are susceptible to magnetic webbing. Seems I have the edge here.

Again DD aint that fast. Cap is by far faster from Ultimate Verse SS Serum. As far as strength go cap still tangles with guys whos Strength match Spideys and Surpass it. So the very minor 5-6 ton strength is just that... minor.

Again Spidey and Cap Durability is really on par. Spider does it more, so what Spiderman has 60 years of comics vs Ultimate Caps 11 years. Are fights on the vine determin on whos been around longer this has more feats of the same thing? I dont think so.

Petes suit is..... indestructable? Im not following....

Cap takes a 100 ton IM suit charge from the atmosher at Sonic Speeds like a MAN!

Cap has biceps bigger than Spideys Head!

Spideys gear is questionable at best and Caps Gear allows more options in a fight than the one trick pony Webbing Spidey can do.

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Fury did nothin to help as Cap was still in the Commanders Armbar when he attack back.

Cap was doubled over at the Commander's mercy until Fury showed up.

Fury distracted him, and Cap took the opening to get a shot in. If it weren't for Fury coming along, Cap would of died right then and there. So imagine what a guy who's superior to the Commander in every way would do.

Hes as strong as Spidey

If the most this guy ever did was lift a semi truck,

I'd say Peter might be a bit stronger.

The only thing the alien has over Spidey is regen. Everything else - speed, agility, endurance, skill, intelligence - goes to the web head. So again, if an enemy less than Peter could beat Captain America, than Spider-Man should be able to as well.

He knew where to strike them and when to attack. Cap will make every shot a near killing blow. Life is not bound to simple Game Statistics. Caps Tatics, Character to use lethal force, and Gear all insure that.

Brutality is the only clear cut advantage Cap has in this fight. Everything else is either a tie, or an edge to Spidey, and when your opponent is superior to you in almost every way, dirty fighting won't be enough to win.

Cap never needed Flashbacks or Remember what hes fighting for to fight thru pain. Spider Man at times been plague by doubt and took time to overcome it. Cap simply trucks foward with a Higher Pain Treshold and at the end of the battle seems fine.

That's ridiculous. Next to Daredevil, Spider-Man has without a doubt, the absolute sh*ttiest life of any comic book character. Cap can take a beating and trudge on, but in addition to getting his face smashed in, Peter usually also has to deal with the fact that his aunt is having her third heart attack of the month and his girlfriend has been kidnapped by a psychopath. Not to mention he was just fired from his job and was evicted from his home. A bit of doubt every now and then is perfectly fine.

Only thing though, Spidey won't have to deal with all that crap in this fight, so you're wrong if you say he'll start to give up. And even then, doubt ALWAYS leads to courage for Spider-Man, as he starts to realize that he can't give up or lose, so if he does end up doubting himself for a bit, Cap will just have a bigger problem on his hands.

Not once in his entire career has Spider-Man given up just because he's hurt.

No dying aunt or girlfriend in danger, Spider-Man has no problems dealing with pain.

You're unstoppable? Well, guess what? That means I have to be unstoppable too.

Cap has neither a higher pain tolerance nor a better healing factor.

Hmmmmm.... last time I check Dare devile was Peak Human not Superior to peak Human in Speed, Reflexes, Strength, Durability, and Healing like Ultimate cap.

Just being classified as "super human" doesn't mean Cap is better at everything than Daredevil is. I showed three speed feats matching if not exceeding the ones you've shown for Cap, so therefore Ultimate Captain America is no faster than Daredevil, and has no better chance of keeping up with Spider-Man.

Not to mention Daredevil has radar sense, something Cap doesn't, and STILL couldn't keep up.

Problem here is none of that Talk is really apllicable. Unless we have some scans of the Effectivness. How strong are the Magnet Webs. Fridge Magnet?

I really doubt the best a world class scientist could come up with is a fridge magnet. And anyway, I thought Cap had a shield, not a double edged sword? Because it looks to me like you're saying Cap is faster than Daredevil with no feats to back it up, only going by a title, then immediately afterward claim I need feats for the magnetic webbing. If all you need to say is "he's superhuman", than "it's magnetic" should be enough for me.

Actually Dakens Pheramones worked VERY WELL on spidey. daken fooled around too much and gave time to Spidey Adjust. Cap never fools around. Hes cold and effecient killer in carrying out the task at hand.As I proven. A Flash Bang or Smoke Nade is enough to probaly land that killing or Maiming blow.

Daken's pheremones are far more effective than a simple flash bang. Spider-Man needed time to adjust to them because he literally had to just turn himself off, and go by spider sense only. With a flash though, it's a lot more simple.

And that's only if the flash even lands. What with that handy spider sense, he should be aware that Cap is throwing a flash grenade the second Cap himself knows, so just covering his eyes shouldn't be too hard.

Spidey been tag by Punishers weapons

Well, Frank Castle just happens to be one of the greatest marksmen in comic book history. Captain America's skills with guns are a far cry from his, just because Punisher can tag Spidey once in awhile doesn't mean Steve can too.

Pretty sure Caps near Blood Lustedness trumps Pete Holding Back Morals.

As I've went over, the sign up sheet said characters have no problems with killing in this tourney, so that's no advantage to Cap.

Again Spidey is Science in his aprroach. Cap has always Plans on plans of failsafes as I showed in my scans.

Spider-Man is, like I said, the best there is when it comes to improvising. I can grab some scans if you like that show just how good he is at working on the spot.

Thanks to Plot Device?

No, thanks to...

Wait for it...

TACTICS AND IMPROVISING!

No doubt but we know Cap can tangle with the BP stats for 3 hours to gauge him for team mebership and end him in one move.

Honestly 3 hours seems like a long time just to gauge someone's abilities. Perhaps maybe, possibly, Steve was actually having a hard time?

Again DD aint that fast.

As far as strength go cap still tangles with guys whos Strength match Spideys and Surpass it. So the very minor 5-6 ton strength is just that... minor.

That's because Cap usually has either A) The skill advantage, or B) prep when fighting strong foes. He has neither against Spider-Man.

Again Spidey and Cap Durability is really on par. Spider does it more, so what Spiderman has 60 years of comics vs Ultimate Caps 11 years. Are fights on the vine determin on whos been around longer this has more feats of the same thing? I dont think so.

Yes, they are actually. The longer a character has been around, the more feats they have, the more likely they are to win in our eyes.

I don't really see your point here. I never said Spider-Man does it more, I said he does it better. Cap lifts a car, Spidey lifts a train, Cap dodges a bullet, Spidey catches a bullet, Cap gets hit by Ultimate Hulk, Spidey gets hit by 616 Hulk, etc.

Because he took the Super Soldier Steroids.

Spideys gear is questionable at best and Caps Gear allows more options in a fight than the one trick pony Webbing Spidey can do.

Might be a one trick pony, but it's a damn effective one that Cap has no counter for.

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

@nickzambuto: @nickzambuto:

Nick Fury did nothin to help as Cap was still in the Commanders Armbar when he attack back.

Cap was doubled over at the Commander's mercy until Fury showed up.

Fury distracted him, and Cap took the opening to get a shot in. If it weren't for Fury coming along, Cap would of died right then and there. So imagine what a guy who's superior to the Commander in every way would do.

BS

Cap was in a submision Move and in the Commanders full control. Nick did nothing to help Caps situation at all. The Commander even let Cap go but then took control of Cap again after Nick was kicked away. Cap breaking out of the Arm Lock against a Superior Strength foe is nothing short but Impressive, Determination, and Skill.

**** YOU ALIEN!

Hes as strong as Spidey

If the most this guy ever did was lift a semi truck,

I'd say Peter might be a bit stronger.

The only thing the alien has over Spidey is regen. Everything else - speed, agility, endurance, skill, intelligence - goes to the web head. So again, if an enemy less than Peter could beat Captain America, than Spider-Man should be able to as well.

That Alien commander also has over 70 years of H2H skill that matches cap near and took Bullets to the face without being KO. At all.

He knew where to strike them and when to attack. Cap will make every shot a near killing blow. Life is not bound to simple Game Statistics. Caps Tatics, Character to use lethal force, and Gear all insure that.

Brutality is the only clear cut advantage Cap has in this fight. Everything else is either a tie, or an edge to Spidey, and when your opponent is superior to you in almost every way, dirty fighting won't be enough to win.

Skill is still to cap as he has H2H and Marksman where Spidey is proven mere H2H. Tatics is also Cap. So is gear.

Cap never needed Flashbacks or Remember what hes fighting for to fight thru pain. Spider Man at times been plague by doubt and took time to overcome it. Cap simply trucks foward with a Higher Pain Treshold and at the end of the battle seems fine.

That's ridiculous. Next to Daredevil, Spider-Man has without a doubt, the absolute sh*ttiest life of any comic book character. Cap can take a beating and trudge on, but in addition to getting his face smashed in, Peter usually also has to deal with the fact that his aunt is having her third heart attack of the month and his girlfriend has been kidnapped by a psychopath. Not to mention he was just fired from his job and was evicted from his home. A bit of doubt every now and then is perfectly fine.

Only thing though, Spidey won't have to deal with all that crap in this fight, so you're wrong if you say he'll start to give up. And even then, doubt ALWAYS leads to courage for Spider-Man, as he starts to realize that he can't give up or lose, so if he does end up doubting himself for a bit, Cap will just have a bigger problem on his hands.

Problem is any doubt is a oppurtunity for Cap to end the fight then and there as he done to Wolverine, Hank, and even Hulk. He plays mind games till you make stupid moves or no moves cause your in doubt. Thats how REAL fights are won. Not comic book make belive hero always pull through crap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not once in his entire career has Spider-Man given up just because he's hurt.

No dying aunt or girlfriend in danger, Spider-Man has no problems dealing with pain.

You're unstoppable? Well, guess what? That means I have to be unstoppable too.

Cap has neither a higher pain tolerance nor a better healing factor.

Cap been through a Nuke. Has Spidey? Didnt think so........ Cap also never doubts which is what Spidey does alot. in a fight that gives him strength later... fine however there wont be a later. Cap be on him and end it the moment Spidey starts hesitating and need a heart to heart with himself. Cap never needed a heart to heart in his bouts.

All these scans prove Spidey is stupid in a fight. Cap would never challenge a opponent he cant beat unless force too and he sure wouldnt just trade blows with a 100+ tonner for no good reason. he has in his fights to beat the Commander use Tatics and the Hulk to kill him for good cause he knew he couldnt. Guess Spidey in the same situation would just kept fighting like a idiot?!

Noted.

Hmmmmm.... last time I check Dare devile was Peak Human not Superior to peak Human in Speed, Reflexes, Strength, Durability, and Healing like Ultimate cap.

Just being classified as "super human" doesn't mean Cap is better at everything than Daredevil is. I showed three speed feats matching if not exceeding the ones you've shown for Cap, so therefore Ultimate Captain America is no faster than Daredevil, and has no better chance of keeping up with Spider-Man.

Not to mention Daredevil has radar sense, something Cap doesn't, and STILL couldn't keep up.

Radar Sense tells ya where attacks are coming regardless of sight. Doesnt increase Speed or perception. Cap has both and a Huge unbreakable sheild that can cut Spidey in 2.

Again hes peak human in speed, reflexes, and Duability, Strength, and has no Shield blocking a large portion of the body to attack. hes in worst shape to fight Spidey than Cap! You cant compare the 2 at all.

As DD Said in that Scan HE SAW THE ATTACk but he COULDNT DODGE IT. Cap has Gear and a Shield to use that will compensate for that. DD in that Scan had nothing.

Problem here is none of that Talk is really apllicable. Unless we have some scans of the Effectivness. How strong are the Magnet Webs. Fridge Magnet?

I really doubt the best a world class scientist could come up with is a fridge magnet. And anyway, I thought Cap had a shield, not a double edged sword? Because it looks to me like you're saying Cap is faster than Daredevil with no feats to back it up, only going by a title, then immediately afterward claim I need feats for the magnetic webbing. If all you need to say is "he's superhuman", than "it's magnetic" should be enough for me.

Caps reflex Feats are proven. He regualary dodges Gunfire and reacted to Electricity attacks as I posted. Wheres your awsome Magnet Webs hmmm...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually Dakens Pheramones worked VERY WELL on spidey. daken fooled around too much and gave time to Spidey Adjust. Cap never fools around. Hes cold and effecient killer in carrying out the task at hand.As I proven. A Flash Bang or Smoke Nade is enough to probaly land that killing or Maiming blow.

Daken's pheremones are far more effective than a simple flash bang. Spider-Man needed time to adjust to them because he literally had to just turn himself off, and go by spider sense only. With a flash though, it's a lot more simple.

And that's only if the flash even lands. What with that handy spider sense, he should be aware that Cap is throwing a flash grenade the second Cap himself knows, so just covering his eyes shouldn't be too hard.

Point is Spidey had to take time (PRECIOUS TIME) to compesate for the Pheramones. Flash Bang is not dangerous to Spidey at al. His Spider sense doesnt warn him of unpleasent scenarios. otherwise he be a ladies man if his Spidey Sense warn him of saying the wrong things, or if its about to rain, ect ect. Flash bang is not physicaly threatning. I never seen Spidey sense triggered when Sleep Gas or Illsuians are pulled off. why a Bright Light or loud Thud? cause it helps your argument :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spidey been tag by Punishers weapons

Well, Frank Castle just happens to be one of the greatest marksmen in comic book history. Captain America's skills with guns are a far cry from his, just because Punisher can tag Spidey once in awhile doesn't mean Steve can too.

Uhhh huh.

As seen his Official Stats as of Ultimates 2 ending. Key words is MASTERED NUMEROUS FIGHTING FORMS AND WEAPONS as seen above the grid.

Caps Official. top one being marvels website.
Punishers.

He look Nick its a 6 like Caps!!! Yeah Caps a good shot. he landed that grenade on Wolverines Claws effortlessly.

Ohh look heres Spideys Official grid.

Yeah hes so much stronger at 4 with Ultimet cap. Skill lower..... Durability is same. Speed is all Spidey has. That and Web shooters. cap has the IN CHARACTER and Weapon loadout and (Shock) more Skill.

Theres your video game stats

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty sure Caps near Blood Lustedness trumps Pete Holding Back Morals.

As I've went over, the sign up sheet said characters have no problems with killing in this tourney, so that's no advantage to Cap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spider-Man is, like I said, the best there is when it comes to improvising. I can grab some scans if you like that show just how good he is at working on the spot.

Hes very good at coming up with a way to win. Cap has Plans on Plans before the fight starts. Hes like Dr. Doom with contingency plans. Spidey showed plans on plans in every fight?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to Plot Device?

No, thanks to...

Wait for it...

TACTICS AND IMPROVISING!

And the fact Venom is SUPER WEAK to Sonics and fire ! Where Caps villains have no major weakness to exploit.!

Honestly 3 hours seems like a long time just to gauge someone's abilities. Perhaps maybe, possibly, Steve was actually having a hard time?

No doubt which is a good feat for BP. BP still lost easy n the end. Cap even anounced it before ending it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again DD aint that fast.

Peak Human is considered fast these days?!

As far as strength go cap still tangles with guys whos Strength match Spideys and Surpass it. So the very minor 5-6 ton strength is just that... minor.

That's because Cap usually has either A) The skill advantage, or B) prep when fighting strong foes. He has neither against Spider-Man.

He had no prep and was tranq when he tanked these 50 tooners.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, they are actually. The longer a character has been around, the more feats they have, the more likely they are to win in our eyes.

I don't really see your point here. I never said Spider-Man does it more, I said he does it better. Cap lifts a car, Spidey lifts a train, Cap dodges a bullet, Spidey catches a bullet, Cap gets hit by Ultimate Hulk, Spidey gets hit by 616 Hulk, etc.

So by default 616 capatin America wins over Spidey cause hes been around since the Forties? Or how about Superman beats Flash everyday cause Supes been around since the Thirties?!

Great logic Nick. No need for a bttle board anymore. Guess Goku will always lose to Superman now cause Supes feats are more in quanity and of the SAME Quality. Looking at you.....

Because he took the Super Soldier Steroids.

Damn right :) Spidey took the Radioactive nerve toxin bite that would kill anyone else liike normal Radiation or toxins but Hulk, F4, X-men, and everyother hack job Marvel Hero from that time. LOL

Might be a one trick pony, but it's a damn effective one that Cap has no counter for.

He has many counters. He can Dodge it, or keep Spidey off with grenades of every kind, or simply get in close into H2H where the web is a Non factor and Caps dirty fighting and vital Shot/Restrain techniques will win.

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap was in a submision Move and in the Commanders full control. Nick did nothing to help Caps situation at all.

Except take the Commander's attention for a solid 10 seconds? If Fury never showed up, the Commander wouldn't of just waited for Cap to break free; he would of killed him. Fury distratcing him gave Steve the chance to catch his breath and get a body blow in, allowing him to break free.

And even then, if Nick never came along at all and Cap broke free on his own, you can't deny that he just BARELY won against an enemy weaker, slower, less skilled, less equipped, and overall completely inferior. That regen can only make up for so much, so if Cap beats the Commander only 6/10, I don't see him pulling a majority over Spider-Man.

That Alien commander also has over 70 years of H2H skill that matches cap near and took Bullets to the face without being KO.

He wasn't KOd by bullets because he has regen, it's actually not much of a durability feat for the very fact that the bullet actually did manage to pierce his skull at all. And experience only counts for so much, after a certain point, it stops being important. Spider-Man has been fighting since he was 15, no mentor, no friends, no help. Some might argue that, since he had to learn everything he did from such a young age all by his self, that puts him over someone with 70 years. But I digress.

Skill is still to cap as he has H2H and Marksman where Spidey is proven mere H2H. Tatics is also Cap. So is gear.

Cap is not a better marksman than Spider-Man. Whereas Steve has very little gun feats, and is pretty much just spray and pray, Peter literally never misses with his webs. The only time someone has ever avoided them is by dodging, otherwise it's always spot on. All thanks to spider sense, he's more than capable of snagging a flag pole from a hundred yards without looking and clogging up a gun as it's being shot. More than that,

In the span of heartbeats, Spider-Man saves a reporter's life, than expertly webs up the falling rubble.

Saves Vermin from bullets by webbing them midair

So skill goes to me.

Gear, like I said, isn't much of an advantage to Cap. Spider-Man has tangled with guns before, and from better marksman. Punisher was a Spider-Man enemy in his first few years after all.

You say Cap can block a lighting strike with his shield... Spider-Man can dodge dozens of them.

So guns aren't much of a problem, unless you can show some Ultimate Cap feats that put him on par with Bullseye.

Meanwhile, one strand of web is all it takes to end this. I seriously doubt Cap is strong enough to break something that the Thing can barely get through. Oh, and also,

Cap been through a Nuke. Has Spidey? Didnt think so........

Cap never took a nuke.

Cap also never doubts which is what Spidey does alot. in a fight that gives him strength later... fine however there wont be a later. Cap be on him and end it the moment Spidey starts hesitating and need a heart to heart with himself. Cap never needed a heart to heart in his bouts.

I really don't get what you think is gonna happen here. Spider-Man isn't gonna fall to his knees at the mere sight of Captain America and start weeping tears. Saying Peter doubts himself to such extreme levels as to hinder his fighting abilities in EVERY SINGLE battle he has shows a clear lack of knowledge on the character.

All these scans prove Spidey is stupid in a fight. Cap would never challenge a opponent he cant beat unless force too and he sure wouldnt just trade blows with a 100+ tonner for no good reason.

OK, couple things.

1) Spider-Man wasn't trading blows with a 100 tonner. I assume you missed the parts where he used his webs to blind Juggernaut and used his agility to just jump around and keep out of his reach? How about the part where he stayed back and flung detonating Doom Bots at him?

2) Captain America had a fist fight with Hulk and a dude who could lift a semi truck over his head. You showed the scans. Going hand to hand with the Commander wasn't tactics.

Completely moot point. That's like he saying Cap can't win because Spider-Man has an indestructible vibranium shield.

he has in his fights to beat the Commander use Tatics

He did???!

and the Hulk to kill him for good cause he knew he couldnt.

WHAT?

Radar Sense tells ya where attacks are coming regardless of sight. Doesnt increase Speed or perception.

Yes, Radar Sense tells you where attacks are coming from. DD would of known that attack was coming before Cap would, regardless of reflexes, yet he still couldn't get out of the way. Combine that with his inhuman reaction time and there is no evidence saying Ultimate Cap is faster than Daredevil.

Cap has both and a Huge unbreakable sheild that can cut Spidey in 2.

I don't see what Cap's shield has to do with preventing Spider-Man from sending him flying before he can even react.

Point is Spidey had to take time (PRECIOUS TIME) to compesate for the Pheramones.

Luckily Peter isn't fighting Daken here, and will only have to deal with a bit of light.

Flash Bang is not dangerous to Spidey at al. His Spider sense doesnt warn him of unpleasent scenarios. otherwise he be a ladies man if his Spidey Sense warn him of saying the wrong things, or if its about to rain, ect ect.

Peter has used his spider sense to win at gambling before.

But besides that, the thing is an early warning system. Spider sense is a very limited form of precognition; Spider-Man can see the future. His head will be blaring the second Cap pulls the pin on that thing, ask Mysterio.

I never seen Spidey sense triggered when Sleep Gas or Illsuians are pulled off.

Read more Spider-Man comics.

As seen his Official Stats as of Ultimates 2 ending. Key words is MASTERED NUMEROUS FIGHTING FORMS AND WEAPONS as seen above the grid.

And Deadpool is faster than light right Bane?

We need feats, not a power grid. That said, "mastered numerous weapons" doesn't = Punisher and Bullseye level accuracy. That means he's a good shot... like most real life soldiers are.

Hes very good at coming up with a way to win. Cap has Plans on Plans before the fight starts. Hes like Dr. Doom with contingency plans. Spidey showed plans on plans in every fight?

Cap isn't coming up with a full proof battle plan covering every possible contingency with 15 minutes of prep.

And the fact Venom is SUPER WEAK to Sonics and fire ! Where Caps villains have no major weakness to exploit.!

Because guys like Nuke and Red Skull are Cap's equals. Venom is Spider-Man x 2.

No, better feats are considered fast these days.

So by default 616 capatin America wins over Spidey cause hes been around since the Forties? Or how about Superman beats Flash everyday cause Supes been around since the Thirties?!

Now you're just twisting my words. Captain America has more feats than Spider-Man because he's been around longer. That doesn't mean his feats are better. A character can spend 100 years fighting off an infinite army of Batman clones. Another can spend five minutes fighting off an army of Superman clones. Guess who would win between those two.

Spider-Man being around longer than Ultimate Cap is no advantage. If Cap could beat Spider-Man, all it takes is one issue to prove that. If they wanted they could just have Cap fly to the sun and destroy it with his bare hands in Ultimate Captain America #1. Spider-Man still has more feats, nearly 700 issues vs Cap's 1 issue. But just that one proves who wins.

Guess Goku will always lose to Superman now cause Supes feats are more in quanity and of the SAME Quality.

No. Superman will always have more feats than Goku, but Goku's are still better.

He has many counters. He can Dodge it,

Just like Venom, Iron Man, and Quicksilver did right?

Except they didn't.

or keep Spidey off with grenades of every kind,

Only for Spidey to lob them right back

Only difference is Cap can't punch through them.

and Caps dirty fighting and vital Shot/Restrain techniques will win.

Actually, get up close and Spidey's strength, speed, endurance, nerve strikes, and personalized Kung-Fu will win.

In the end, it's like I said. Cap has 2 advantages: dirty fighting and guns, the second one barely even being an advantage. Spider-Man has everything else.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @nickzambuto:

Cap was in a submision Move and in the Commanders full control. Nick did nothing to help Caps situation at all.

Except take the Commander's attention for a solid 10 seconds? If Fury never showed up, the Commander wouldn't of just waited for Cap to break free; he would of killed him. Fury distratcing him gave Steve the chance to catch his breath and get a body blow in, allowing him to break free.

And even then, if Nick never came along at all and Cap broke free on his own, you can't deny that he just BARELY won against an enemy weaker, slower, less skilled, less equipped, and overall completely inferior. That regen can only make up for so much, so if Cap beats the Commander only 6/10, I don't see him pulling a majority over Spider-Man.

I belive Throwing a 6 ton Troop transport easy is not WEAKER than a 9-11 ton Spidey. Hes not Weak! Hes Tatical, skilled fighter, and has INCREADIBLE REGEN as well Durability.

This ALEIN thats inferior fought Hulk for 5 Panels! Spidey wouldnt have lasted 3 against this Cannible Hulk.

That Alien commander also has over 70 years of H2H skill that matches cap near and took Bullets to the face without being KO.

He wasn't KOd by bullets because he has regen, it's actually not much of a durability feat for the very fact that the bullet actually did manage to pierce his skull at all. And experience only counts for so much, after a certain point, it stops being important. Spider-Man has been fighting since he was 15, no mentor, no friends, no help. Some might argue that, since he had to learn everything he did from such a young age all by his self, that puts him over someone with 70 years. But I digress.

BS how many unmentored and untrain MMA fighters are there? whats that? None is correct.

Cap is not a better marksman than Spider-Man. Whereas Steve has very little gun feats, and is pretty much just spray and pray, Peter literally never misses with his webs. The only time someone has ever avoided them is by dodging, otherwise it's always spot on. All thanks to spider sense, he's more than capable of snagging a flag pole from a hundred yards without looking and clogging up a gun as it's being shot. More than that,

Dodging huh. Something Like cap does all the time ya mean?

Yeah his Reflexes and Reaction Times are slow there......

In the span of heartbeats, Spider-Man saves a reporter's life, than expertly webs up the falling rubble.

Saves Vermin from bullets by webbing them midair

So skill goes to me.

LOL BS. Caps Skill is not only proven fact his basic stats reflect that as well. Thats like me saying Cap is faster than Spidey. Spidey is not as skilled as Cap. He webs up his problems alot is all you showed me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gear, like I said, isn't much of an advantage to Cap. Spider-Man has tangled with guns before, and from better marksman. Punisher was a Spider-Man enemy in his first few years after all.

You say Cap can block a lighting strike with his shield... Spider-Man can dodge dozens of them.

So guns aren't much of a problem, unless you can show some Ultimate Cap feats that put him on par with Bullseye.

Nope no Gun feats other than standard AR handling like any well verse Soilder. His Grenade Thorws are top notch tho.... as proven in my scans of Grenades. His Accuracy with the Shield is Impressive too.

Meanwhile, one strand of web is all it takes to end this. I seriously doubt Cap is strong enough to break something that the Thing can barely get through. Oh, and also,

Also what? Spidey going out of character to ACID WEB Cap here for th kill? He doesnt belive at all it would Kill marko and promises to restor him. Acid Web is a non factor and completly out of character. Morals on guy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cap been through a Nuke. Has Spidey? Didnt think so........

Cap never took a nuke.

Yeah kinda did Nick....

Pretty freaken Durable. More so than ANY Spidey Scan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cap also never doubts which is what Spidey does alot. in a fight that gives him strength later... fine however there wont be a later. Cap be on him and end it the moment Spidey starts hesitating and need a heart to heart with himself. Cap never needed a heart to heart in his bouts.

I really don't get what you think is gonna happen here. Spider-Man isn't gonna fall to his knees at the mere sight of Captain America and start weeping tears. Saying Peter doubts himself to such extreme levels as to hinder his fighting abilities in EVERY SINGLE battle he has shows a clear lack of knowledge on the character.

See what Im saying?! Like you said "Spider-Man isn't gonna fall to his knees at the mere sight of Captain America and start weeping tears." is right! Seriously Cap Durability and kicking Parkers head in after all the training and Mind Games Cap be playing in the battle will demoralize Peter. He does it often against Opponets who can put a hurtin on him.

All these scans prove Spidey is stupid in a fight. Cap would never challenge a opponent he cant beat unless force too and he sure wouldnt just trade blows with a 100+ tonner for no good reason.

OK, couple things.

1) Spider-Man wasn't trading blows with a 100 tonner. I assume you missed the parts where he used his webs to blind Juggernaut and used his agility to just jump around and keep out of his reach? How about the part where he stayed back and flung detonating Doom Bots at him?

2) Captain America had a fist fight with Hulk and a dude who could lift a semi truck over his head. You showed the scans. Going hand to hand with the Commander wasn't tactics.

Cap Fist Fighted and nearly ended the Hulk right then and there. More than Spidey ever did.

Yeah he had Tatics. He first ran a JET thru the Commander. Then he had to engage cause the Commander was on him with no slowing down and being on fire from Jet Fuel. He takes the Commander out temporarly and calls in Hulk to finnish him. ALL TATICS buddy. he didnt ran away from his problems. He use resources and Tatics.

Radar Sense tells ya where attacks are coming regardless of sight. Doesnt increase Speed or perception.

Yes, Radar Sense tells you where attacks are coming from. DD would of known that attack was coming before Cap would, regardless of reflexes, yet he still couldn't get out of the way. Combine that with his inhuman reaction time and there is no evidence saying Ultimate Cap is faster than Daredevil.

Problem is Cap Reflex is higher to me and he has a Shield to react to it where DD had neither.

Cap has both and a Huge unbreakable sheild that can cut Spidey in 2.

I don't see what Cap's shield has to do with preventing Spider-Man from sending him flying before he can even react.

Funny how 60 years can leave PURE PIS fights from time to time. Why couldnt he do that to any other Hulk again?! Also I do belive Spidey had a Strength Upgrade in those days yes?

Point is Spidey had to take time (PRECIOUS TIME) to compesate for the Pheramones.

Luckily Peter isn't fighting Daken here, and will only have to deal with a bit of light.

And Tear Gas, And Ear Splitting Booms with the Light, And Smoke, And Frags..........

Flash Bang is not dangerous to Spidey at al. His Spider sense doesnt warn him of unpleasent scenarios. otherwise he be a ladies man if his Spidey Sense warn him of saying the wrong things, or if its about to rain, ect ect.

Peter has used his spider sense to win at gambling before.

But besides that, the thing is an early warning system. Spider sense is a very limited form of precognition; Spider-Man can see the future. His head will be blaring the second Cap pulls the pin on that thing, ask Mysterio.

Yet he still gets Tag by Bullseye!?

I know Bullseye is good but even Dare devil and punisher dodge him.... Weird..... Arnt Arrows < Bullets!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I never seen Spidey sense triggered when Sleep Gas or Illsuians are pulled off.

Read more Spider-Man comics.

I like Ultimate myself. Better character and way less PIS. I mean come on One More day? What a Cop out!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Deadpool is faster than light right Bane?

We need feats, not a power grid. That said, "mastered numerous weapons" doesn't = Punisher and Bullseye level accuracy. That means he's a good shot... like most real life soldiers are.

Agreed. Hes a real good shot. Not Ultimate Hawk Eye but good. Its also important to bring up stats to call BS PIS/WIS that Spidey feats have gotten at times. Punching Hulk into the sky? Holding 100s of Tons of Building? Precog Spider Sense but gets tagged still where DD and Punisher have Dodge?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cap isn't coming up with a full proof battle plan covering every possible contingency with 15 minutes of prep.

More than you think. He had less with Ultimate Hulk. He had to gear up and move out. Made all these Plans on the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because guys like Nuke and Red Skull are Cap's equals. Venom is Spider-Man x 2.

Nuke as proven should be stronger and more durable as he was already strongest and baddest marine given the Serum vs Rogers as the runt given the Serum. As was the Alien Commander. As was the Super Humans with Captain Britain Suits. Those guys alone are 50+ tonners and as durable. Cap eaten them all.

No, better feats are considered fast these days.

Whew Glad Cap has that then.

Now you're just twisting my words. Captain America has more feats than Spider-Man because he's been around longer. That doesn't mean his feats are better. A character can spend 100 years fighting off an infinite army of Batman clones. Another can spend five minutes fighting off an army of Superman clones. Guess who would win between those two.

Spider-Man being around longer than Ultimate Cap is no advantage. If Cap could beat Spider-Man, all it takes is one issue to prove that. If they wanted they could just have Cap fly to the sun and destroy it with his bare hands in Ultimate Captain America #1. Spider-Man still has more feats, nearly 700 issues vs Cap's 1 issue. But just that one proves who wins.

Exactly my point. cap has shown as good feats and sometimes better with his unconflicting Morals on killing. He beaten Hulk, He beaten Alein Commander from hell, he beat Stronger and as Skill Nuke. he beat mutiple 50+ Tonner Supermen Army. he beat Wolverine mutiple times. Heck he beaten Silver Surfer Clones twice.

Hes a bad Mofo.

Guess Goku will always lose to Superman now cause Supes feats are more in quanity and of the SAME Quality.

No. Superman will always have more feats than Goku, but Goku's are still better.

We both know this :)

He has many counters. He can Dodge it,

Just like Venom, Iron Man, and Quicksilver did right?

Except they didn't.

Except QS is pure PIS and Venom as well IM arnt the best dodgers. They tend to tank hits more than dodge.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

or keep Spidey off with grenades of every kind,

Only for Spidey to lob them right back

Only difference is Cap can't punch through them.

True he could Lob them back. A Good Soilder counts to 5 so he cant Lob them back. Cap also throw those as Distraction and when Spidey Lobs it back he be nearly ontop of him and End him in CC.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and Caps dirty fighting and vital Shot/Restrain techniques will win.

Actually, get up close and Spidey's strength, speed, endurance, nerve strikes, and personalized Kung-Fu will win.

In the end, it's like I said. Cap has 2 advantages: dirty fighting and guns, the second one barely even being an advantage. Spider-Man has everything else.

Wow hes so strong....What shall cap do?

OH Snap! Cap beating on 50+ Tooner with ease and Drugged up with Tranq darts. WOW!

Takes down with a couple hits a 30 tonner Giant Man!

And lets not forget.....

100+ Tonner Hulk!

Yeah that extra 4-6 tons really help Spidey over power Cap......

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I think im burned out on cap here. I been defending him on 2 different Thread against Spiderman.

One Spiderman before Kung Fu and this one with it.

Im ready to Vote since Unlike Spidey who has 60 years and 3-5 seperate Spider Man comics at one time of Scans to pull from Im hiting my Scan limit.

We all know from the first page how this will end since eveyone kinda showed it.

Im happy for just putting the facts out there for Cap.

Personaly in my mind I SO BEAT YA DAWG!!!!

LOL

Lets get the Votes on..... Im Done Debating, If Nick wants one last chop at it let him but this thing is in the fianl post.

@Strider92: @jashro44:

#32 Posted by SlimJ87D (10069 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG... there's a lot of material that was covered here.... I'm going to have a tough time deciding judging from just scans... Well I guess I can make a decision after I read it word for word.

#33 Posted by VeganDiet (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting my vote behind nickzambuto and Spidey.

#34 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll read your last few posts later but it seems to be pretty even from what i read (based solely on arguments of course).

#35 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote when I've read through.

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: @jashro44: @Mr_Ingenuity: Yeah this was one of the best debates I had. :)

#37 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

OMG... there's a lot of material that was covered here.... I'm going to have a tough time deciding judging from just scans... Well I guess I can make a decision after I read it word for word.

@jashro44 said:

I'll read your last few posts later but it seems to be pretty even from what i read (based solely on arguments of course).

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I'll vote when I've read through.

@CadenceV2 said:

SlimJ87D: jashro44: Mr_Ingenuity: Yeah this was one of the best debates I had. :)

So I don't get a say on when we go to voting??? I'm not done here!

NOT YET SNA- I MEAN CADENCE... IT'S NOT OVER YET!

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Take one last chop at it Nick. I was letting everyone else know Im done pretty much.

#39 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

This ALEIN thats inferior fought Hulk for 5 Panels! Spidey wouldnt have lasted 3 against this Cannible Hulk.

Spider-Man has lasted entire issues against Hulk, and unlike the Commander he always comes out with his genitalia in tact.

BS how many unmentored and untrain MMA fighters are there? whats that? None is correct.

That's exactly my point. Peter didn't need a mentor to become the world champion.

Yeah his Reflexes and Reaction Times are slow there......

I never said his reflexes are bad, I will even say that they are most definately superior to 616 Cap's. But Spider-Man has still tagged faster people with his webs,

Just to give you an idea of just how fast Wolverine really is,

Spidey is not as skilled as Cap.

That's your opinion, but I've provided more proof on Peter's behalf.

Spider-Man is so skilled that an opponent who can see the future can't even tag him once. Ultimate Cap should be more skilled, but from what this thread has presented Spider-Man just has more feats.

Also what? Spidey going out of character to ACID WEB Cap here for th kill?

Yes.

BATTLE RULES:
- Your character gets 15 minutes of prep time.
- They have full knowledge of there enemy.
- State of mind is In-Character; the only moral removed is the will to fight/kill.
- Winner is determined by Death or KO.
- Setting is determined at random by me.
- Starting distance is 100 feet.

As we've been over, sign up sheet said characters have no problem killing.

Yeah kinda did Nick....

That scan showed no nuke tanking, just Cap barely surviving the shockwave of a missile from several hundred feet away. Spider-Man could of done that too.

Seriously Cap Durability and kicking Parkers head in after all the training and Mind Games Cap be playing in the battle will demoralize Peter. He does it often against Opponets who can put a hurtin on him.

No he doesn't. Seriously this is getting ridiculous. Hulk, Juggernaut, Morlun, Carnage, Iron Man; Peter's never faltered for even a moment in any of his dozen fights with these guys, and I'm sure they can all hurt him more than Cap can.

Case in point,

Funny how 60 years can leave PURE PIS fights from time to time. Why couldnt he do that to any other Hulk again?! Also I do belive Spidey had a Strength Upgrade in those days yes?

Spidey had a strength upgrade back in like, 2006 to around 2008. That scan was from the 80s.

That said, that scan was Uni Power Spider-Man. He literally flew up into space to save Hulk in the next page. I never meant to use it as a strength feat, just an illustration for how Peter will send Cap flying.

Yet he still gets Tag by Bullseye!?

You're not trying to insinuate that Ultimate Cap is as good a shot as Bullseye are you?

That's what it takes to tag Spider-Man.

I like Ultimate myself. Better character and way less PIS. I mean come on One More day? What a Cop out!

Better character is completely subjective. Besides, it's not like they really even have that many differences in personality.

The Ultimate Universe as a whole has a lot less PIS than 616, but it's not Spider-Man is a forerunner in the PIS department.

And nobody liked One More Day.

But this is a conversation for another time.

Holding 100s of Tons of Building? Precog Spider Sense but gets tagged still where DD and Punisher have Dodge?

Neither of those are PIS. He wasn't holding up the entire Daily Bugle, just a single support beam. For a guy that tosses around tanks it's perfectly believable that he could hold it up.

And I have never seen Punisher dodge Bullseye. Hell I've never seen Punisher dodge anything! The day Frank Castle dodges a bullet from Bullseye is the day I start reading DC. And Daredevil can hardly just dance around Bullseye in every encounter they have.

Except QS is pure PIS and Venom as well IM arnt the best dodgers. They tend to tank hits more than dodge.

You seem to be using the PIS excuse a lot. Spider-Man beating Quicksilver is hardly unbelievable. And though Iron Man isn't the most acrobatic guy out there, he's still fast. Not fast enough though, apparently.

And Venom doesn't tank hits. If he did, he wouldn't of owned the Human Torch as easily as he did.

We all know from the first page how this will end since eveyone kinda showed it.

The first page showed that everyone knows who would really win. But don't lose hope, you might be able to slide on your debating skills, that's what these are voted on anyway ^.^

If you weren't facing me that is. Since you are, you're screwed ;)

FINAL NOTE:

Spider-Man wins because he has nearly every concievable advantage in this fight. Simple as that.

#40 Edited by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought you might be interested. Thanks for helping out with the web scans btw ;)

Thank you as well. You were both a big help.

Voting.

#41 Posted by Shawnbaby (10811 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick and Spidey Win.

Also, Cadence lost points with me when he proclaimed himself the victor before voting even took place. He lost more points by using a Chuck Norris Scan.

#42 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

2-0 Nick

#43 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Nick and Spidey Win.

Also, Cadence lost points with me when he proclaimed himself the victor before voting even took place. He lost more points by using a Chuck Norris Scan.

When Cadence said "We all know from the first page how this will end since eveyone kinda showed it.", he was referring to the fact that the entire first page is just people saying Spidey wins. He seemed to be acceoting a graceful defeat, rather than proclaiming himself the victor.

#44 Posted by Shawnbaby (10811 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Nick and Spidey Win.

When Cadence said "We all know from the first page how this will end since eveyone kinda showed it.", he was referring to the fact that the entire first page is just people saying Spidey wins. He seemed to be acceoting a graceful defeat, rather than proclaiming himself the victor.

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: I think im burned out on cap here. I been defending him on 2 different Thread against Spiderman.

Im ready to Vote since Unlike Spidey who has 60 years and 3-5 seperate Spider Man comics at one time of Scans to pull from Im hiting my Scan limit.

I was more referring to the highlighted part. In all it did not seem like a graceful acceptance of defeat and more like a "I won the debate but the people here are biased that spidey wins" to me.

#45 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not bias. I've read all the debates and I still think Spidey would win. However, CadenceV2 had a better argument, so I'll vote for him.

#46 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote for Spiderman if anyones allowed to vote, Cadence made the best argument possible and he got my oppinion down from SPIDERMAN STOMPS.

To Spiderman wins 6 to 7/10

But voting for Nick.

#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

I'll vote for Spiderman if anyones allowed to vote, Cadence made the best argument possible and he got my oppinion down from SPIDERMAN STOMPS.

To Spiderman wins 6 to 7/10

But voting for Nick.

Appreciate it :)

@Shawnbaby said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Nick and Spidey Win.

@CadenceV2 said:

I was more referring to the highlighted part. In all it did not seem like a graceful acceptance of defeat and more like a "I won the debate but the people here are biased that spidey wins" to me.

I like to think me and Nick are good friends. I accept I will not win more than likely but wanted to prove I can still put up a good argument.

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Thought you might be interested. Thanks for helping out with the web scans btw ;)

Thank you as well. You were both a big help.

Voting.

Just saw this! Traitors! lol

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (10811 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said: I like to think me and Nick are good friends. I accept I will not win more than likely but wanted to prove I can still put up a good argument.

I can accept that...just pointing out how the comment looked to me.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

So were at 3-1 Nick.