Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funsiized

cadencev2

• Alucard (No Extra lives, No Level Zero)
  • Ultimate Iron Man
  • Ultimate Invisible Woman

tparks

• Blastaar
  • Ronan the Accuser
  • Darkness

No Caption Provided

First team starts on Far right, Second team starts on Far Left.

Rulez

• Standard Gear
  • In Character
  • Random Battle
  • Death or KO
  • No BFR
  • Play nice
  • But carry a big stick.
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@cadencev2: I've been wondering when we would end up being matched up. I'm really looking forward to this one. I've got to finish my post in another tourny, so you can start if you want.

Side note: I nominated you as the best debater on this site about a week ago, and I'm using two characters I've never debated with before, so if I get a single vote I'm calling it a small victory for me! lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: I've been wondering when we would end up being matched up. I'm really looking forward to this one. I've got to finish my post in another tourny, so you can start if you want.

Side note: I nominated you as the best debater on this site about a week ago, and I'm using two characters I've never debated with before, so if I get a single vote I'm calling it a small victory for me! lol.

Im sure you will pull votes. You have the Darkness books now lol.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: My secret weapon!

I was hoping I paired with ya, Alucard vs Darkness is going to be fun.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: I only know a little about Alucard, but I just looked him up and they do seem like a really cool matchup.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: I only know a little about Alucard, but I just looked him up and they do seem like a really cool matchup.

I will open this up with Invisible Woman playing it safe and turning the group invisible.

No Caption Provided

Alucard will likely say "Piss off" and stay visible, but eh.

This will allows Iron Man to scan and retrieve any info readings with his scanners, and boy he sure does have many types of Scanners.

No Caption Provided

Alucard will come at you with the direct approach. Using his own Bullets to attack you first. he carries 2 unique guns.

Gear

Alucard carries the Casull and Jackal. The Casull fires Silver .454 Explosive rounds. The Jackal fires a huge, armour-piercing, thirteen-millimeter bullet. The rounds are jacketed with a "casing" of blessed Macedonian silver and tipped with a hollow point, which contains an explosive charge of pre-blessed mercury. Both guns are highly customised to rapid fire fast enough to keep up with Alucards own speed reaction.

Loading Video...

Skip to 4:00

Thing is Alucard Regen is insane, there is only one way to kill a Vampire. Stake through the heart and then Decapitation in that order. Anything less will allow Alucard a chance to Regen.

Once Iron man sees his opening he will launch what few powerful Missiles at Ronan the accuser who he does have files on in the Ultimateverse.

No Caption Provided

Then shower the battlefield with his city block busting Repulsars!

No Caption Provided

This should overwhelm Ronan.

Invisible Woman is playing sneaky sneak by attacking and studying.

No Caption Provided

I just wanted to show you unlike 616 Sue, Ultimate Sue is a certified go to genius in Biological fields. she is very calculating and very intelligent fighter. She looks for weaknesses, and unlike 616 Sue, her morals tend to lean to lethal when dealing with large enough threats.

Example of this is when Sue fought Dr. Rutskaya. Sue is already badly injured and drugged. This villain has genetic powers of various apes who in turn have the power to copy powers or separate into attack beast. This villain is also a Intangible ghost. Yet Sue in here state more than figures out how to beat this foe while injured and drugged.

So with her studying the foes, she will figure them out pretty quick and provide the support role needed to counter your team attacks.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: Nice opener!

I will open this up with Invisible Woman playing it safe and turning the group invisible.

This will definitely make things tough for my team, but I don't think this will be impossible to overcome. One of Ronan's many abilities is detecting invisible opponents by searching for targets with his universal weapon.

No Caption Provided

• Ronan will use this to try and find Invisible Woman. The sooner she is taken out, the sooner your team will become visible. Ronan has several abilities to repel any force field blasts IW tries to use on him too.
No Caption Provided
  • Ronan can create stasis fields, that turn an attack against his opponents. So if IW tries to use a force field attack against Ronan, it will turn against her is she tries to use it in his stasis field. It had the power to even return the attack on Black Bolt and put him down.

With her out of the way, the rest of the team can focus on Iron Man and Alucard.

This will allows Iron Man to scan and retrieve any info readings with his scanners, and boy he sure does have many types of Scanners.

I have no doubt that Iron Man can do this scan, but what exactly is he scanning for?

Alucard carries the Casull and Jackal. The Casull fires Silver .454 Explosive rounds. The Jackal fires a huge, armour-piercing, thirteen-millimeter bullet. The rounds are jacketed with a "casing" of blessed Macedonian silver and tipped with a hollow point, which contains an explosive charge of pre-blessed mercury. Both guns are highly customised to rapid fire fast enough to keep up with Alucards own speed reaction.

Those guns sound pretty nifty, but do you have anything to show how much damage they can do? My team is pretty durable and would usually not concern themselves at all with gun fire unless it is exceptionally powerful.

Here's some durability/shielding from Ronan.

No Caption Provided
  • Ronan can create force fields with his universal weapon to repel attacks.
No Caption Provided
  • He can also directly absorb attacks with his universal weapon and return the force back to the attackers weapon. Here he shatters a sword that was swung at him.

Ronan also is just physically durable because of his natural Kree durability and his armor given to him because of the title Accuser.

• Ronan tanks an explosion and shrugs it off completely.

Next is Blastaar

No Caption Provided
  • Bastaar tanks a throw from Mjolnir
No Caption Provided

• Blastaar tanks a shot from Cap's shield and takes zero damage at all.

So Cap is kind of weak for mid-tier, but what about Hulk?

• Blastaar is taking shots from Hulk but just isn't going down. Hulk is unable to KO Blastaar so he does the typical back up plan for a super-hero and BFR Blastaar as his only way to win. Hulk wraps him up in some kind of a melted metal alloy and tosses him out of the battlefield.

As for Jackie, gunfire bounces off his Darkness armor like nothing. Jackie also can bullet time from point blank range.

• This was the first time Jackie ever even had the Darkness powers manifest, yet he was still able to dodge a shotgun blast from point blank.

His damage soak is very high too.

• In these scans, Jackie is taking on the being known as Angelus. Angelus has the power of light equal to a burning sun. he has survived for 999 years. Jackie has only had the Darkness for a few days in this scene, yet he tanks shots from her.
  • Scan 1: Jackie tanks a full energy blast of light magic. Light magic to Jackie is pretty much Kryptonite to Superman, yet he tanks it.
  • Scan 2: Jackie tanking several blows from Angelus.
  • Scan 3: Jackie after taking the Light magic blast and powerful shots from Angelus is able to counter her as if he took no damage at all.

Thing is Alucard Regen is insane, there is only one way to kill a Vampire. Stake through the heart and then Decapitation in that order. Anything less will allow Alucard a chance to Regen.

I'm not going to try an downplay Alucard's regen, that was crazy impressive. I'm not usually into anime or manga, but Alucard looks like something I could get into. Anyways, the one advantage I did see from that scene, is that it took him a few moments to get back up after the gun fire he absorbed. My team has power well above a bullet barrage, so my team should be able to put him down. They will have to use the time he is down to put a stake through his heart and cut off his head. If you're curious where we will get a stake, it will come from Jackie.

One of my favorite abilities of The Darkness is his ability to summon an army of Darklings. He has more thousands of Darklings at his command that he can summon from any bit of Darkness on the battlefield. The Darklings range from tiny demons the size of pills, to giant demons the size of a house. The larger ones Jackie only ever summons when he is facing a huge threat, so I don't predict Jackie summoning his bigger Darklings unless the battle gets out of control for the team.

Anyways, the Darkness kind of have a slight "toon force". Nothing like Bugs Bunny, because they can be killed. They basically can spawn anything they want as props. Usually it's clothes, weapons, or something they think will be funny.

No Caption Provided
  • Here there are Darklings in military gear, and Darth Maul and Obiwan Darklings complete with Ligth Sabers
No Caption Provided
  • Here the Darklings are wearing Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine, and Robin.

Anyways, my point is, when we need the stake, the Darklings will have it.

Once Iron man sees his opening he will launch what few powerful Missiles at Ronan the accuser who he does have files on in the Ultimateverse.

Are there any differences between Ultimate and 616 Ronan?

Also, Ronan should be able so shield himself from missle fire. and if not, he has taken repulsor shots from 616 Iron Man before. I'm not sure how much more powerful a missle will be, but I already posted a scan of him taking on an explosion and shrugging it off.

• Ronan tanks blasts from Iron Man

Strategy

My team should be able to counter your initial strategy, Ronan finds Invisible Woman, and takes her out using his Universal Weapon to find her and then KO/kill her. Making your team visible again will make it much easier for them to get the win here.

Iron Man's flight will be a problem, but Blastaar can strike from range. His energy blasts are enough to put down Iron Man. He's one shot KO'd Mar-Vell before.

No Caption Provided

Jackie can take on Alucard. With his army of Darklings, he should be a tough match for Alucard. Between Jackie's guns and army of Darklings, he should be able to put down Alucard so that the Darklings can finish him off with a stake to the heart and a decapitation. Jackie can reach out and hold Alucard in place with tendrils from any shadow of Darkness.

No Caption Provided
  • Jackie reaches from a shadow in the corner to take out an Angelus Warrior. This technically BFR's her to the shadows, but I'm assuming BFR isn't allowed in this, so he will just hold Alucard in place.

I've got to get offline now, but I think this will do for my opener. This should be an interesting match, I'm having fun with it already. Your move @cadencev2!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Looks good, and @tparks is using my boy Jackie. I'll keep my yap shut and not throw my two cents in=P

Good luck to both of you!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I will get to this Sunday.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me when done. I have wondered when you 2 would face off.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tparks

@wyldsong - I just recently got into the Darkness because of @cadencev2's PyP tourny. After the tourny I got pretty interested in Jackie so I bought a compendium that was on sale with the first 40 issues. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but as the series goes it has just gotten better with each issue. I'm glad I bought it and I will probably slowly continue the series until I catch up with a current issue. If I had the cash I would get Witchblade too.

@cadencev2 - Sounds good. I'm in no hurry.

@dondave - I've really got to read the Ultimates some day. I'm a pretty big fan of 616 Ronan, but the Ultimate Ronan sounds pretty interesting if he is the son of Thanos. I bet that is the direction they are going to take him in for the upcoming GotG movie.

@allstarsuperman - Will do!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oceanmaster21

@tparks: Tag me to brother this will be good

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Will do. Is your round still open to voting, I didn't have time to get to it the other day and then I completely forgot about it. Let me know if it is and I'll go check it out.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Sorry to interupt but i just want to say you teach me ALOT about the Ultimates lol

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yes it still open so your vote would help

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tparks: Well, there are a few decent stories in the early run of the Darkness, but to be honest, the best stuff starts at volume 3 (issue 65, also known as the legacy issue #1). As for Witchblade, it's kind of a similar scenario. There is some decent stuff in the early run of it, but it really begins to take off at around issue 80.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tparks
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: We can finish this, if you're still willing. I'm alright with Tony Stark knowing about Ronan. Ronan will have an easy time recognizing Stark, as he looks just like Iron Man, I don't see there being a problem with Stark recognizing Ronan. I'm assuming Stark is also a genius in the Ultimates, and Ronan does like to go around yelling corny phrases like, "I am Ronan the Accuser. As Supreme Accuser, I find you.....guilty!"

@dondave, do you mind deleting your posts? Thanks for the assist and the clarification, but it is probably something that shouldn't happen in the tourny thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Thanks! And thanks for being cool about deleting them.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Im still in it then.

I will have a post up tonight later.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Bump.

Don't feel like I'm rushing you either, because I'm not in any hurry and probably won't have a chance to post again until Friday or Saturday anyways because of the turkey hangover I'm planning on having. This is just a reminder in case you forgot about this one.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@tparks: Sorry its been so long, I been busy with life.

This will definitely make things tough for my team, but I don't think this will be impossible to overcome. One of Ronan's many abilities is detecting invisible opponents by searching for targets with his universal weapon.

Ronan will use this to try and find Invisible Woman. The sooner she is taken out, the sooner your team will become visible. Ronan has several abilities to repel any force field blasts IW tries to use on him too.

Ronan can create stasis fields, that turn an attack against his opponents. So if IW tries to use a force field attack against Ronan, it will turn against her is she tries to use it in his stasis field. It had the power to even return the attack on Black Bolt and put him down.

With her out of the way, the rest of the team can focus on Iron Man and Alucard.

He could detect her, however he is focusing on Iron Man who is blasting him with way more punishment than he has faced at once. IM can also blitz him with a insane slam.

It is a comic tactic of Iron Man.

1) Uses X Suit to kill Leader with its charge.

2-3) Here is a example how powerful the slam can be. Mach 3+ charge from Black Widows suit made by Stark.

4) Uses his speed to slam Hulk.

This super death charge will put Ronan of his game long enough to deploy the Sonic for a easy win.

With Ronan brain disrupted, IM would close in for the KO.

1) Gets a satellite feed boost to increase his strength in the thousands of tons.

2) Transfers all his powers in his right arm to have the strength to rip off Silver Heralds head.

3) His natural strength lifts this massive bomb that was buried under the ground. Easy 100+ ton feat.

Iron Man would overpower and decimate Ronan pretty quickly.

I have no doubt that Iron Man can do this scan, but what exactly is he scanning for?

Readings and Pics that match fields, ect.

Those guns sound pretty nifty, but do you have anything to show how much damage they can do? My team is pretty durable and would usually not concern themselves at all with gun fire unless it is exceptionally powerful.

The only person who should be affect by these guns is Jackie i think. They are as powerful as Cannons. Firing Bullets design to take out vehicles.

I'm not going to try an downplay Alucard's regen, that was crazy impressive. I'm not usually into anime or manga, but Alucard looks like something I could get into. Anyways, the one advantage I did see from that scene, is that it took him a few moments to get back up after the gun fire he absorbed. My team has power well above a bullet barrage, so my team should be able to put him down. They will have to use the time he is down to put a stake through his heart and cut off his head. If you're curious where we will get a stake, it will come from Jackie.

Alucard Regen is insane :)

1-3) Shot to a bloody mess, only to remake himself.

4-9) Shot to pieces again by guns and explosives. Reforms with blood and shadows.

10-13) Crashes at speeds over Mach 3 into a Carrier. Up in one piece in seconds.

The only way of killing Level Zero Alucard (which is what i am using here to be fair lol) is Stake through the heart followed by Decapitation. However I question highly how long it will take your team to figure this out. Would they know to do both of those things? Would they KO Alucard long Enough to perform this?

One of my favorite abilities of The Darkness is his ability to summon an army of Darklings. He has more thousands of Darklings at his command that he can summon from any bit of Darkness on the battlefield. The Darklings range from tiny demons the size of pills, to giant demons the size of a house. The larger ones Jackie only ever summons when he is facing a huge threat, so I don't predict Jackie summoning his bigger Darklings unless the battle gets out of control for the team.

Anyways, the Darkness kind of have a slight "toon force". Nothing like Bugs Bunny, because they can be killed. They basically can spawn anything they want as props. Usually it's clothes, weapons, or something they think will be funny.

Here there are Darklings in military gear, and Darth Maul and Obiwan Darklings complete with Ligth Sabers

Here the Darklings are wearing Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine, and Robin.

Anyways, my point is, when we need the stake, the Darklings will have it.

Here is a cool trump card of Alucard as well :) He may be Level Zero, but he still has his Familiars.

Familiars

Alucards Familiars are unique souls he has acquired and uses in battle. They can exist inside or outside his body.

Basker Hound

1) The Basker Hound devours Luke Valentine.

2-3) Separates from Alucard's body as its own entity.

4-5) Both examples of being used to fire his gun from another position of attack.

Rip Van Winckle

1-4) Rip Van Winkle's Magic Bullet destroys to choppers, turning then men inside into a bloody heap.

5-8) Takes out six mach 2 missiles in a single pass, and then strikes down all three aircraft.

9-11) Travels way faster than the over Mach 3 Sr-71, then strikes it dozens of times before the SR-71 can close any more distance.

Dandy Man

1) Dandy Man's Magic Cards slice cars in half.

2-3) They can cut 13mm bullets as well Depleted Uranium Anti Tank Shells in half.

4-5) They negated Alucard's Healing. They also did the same to Anderson's Regen in Anderson's and Alucard's last fight.

6-7) They can be used to set traps with explosive force.

Dandy Man and Rip Van

Dandy Man and Rip Van Winkle taking out swaths of enemies.

Along with these Familiars, Alucard has a host of Vampire powers as well.

Soul Army

Level Zero is Alucard's most powerful and weakest form. In this transformation he allows his entire Soul Army to manifest from his coffin and attack on a mass scale. This includes his Familiars too. However Alucard is transformed into his original Count Dracula self, a Vampire with only a single life. A Double edge sword move he uses only under extreme circumstances.

So with this shown and said, Alucard can easily turn Darkness to mush with the Magic Bullet or cancel his healing factor with the Magic Cards. Add in Baskerville and he could eat Jackie like a snack.

Are there any differences between Ultimate and 616 Ronan?

Not really other than Race. Ultimate Ronan is a son of Thanos. His Ultimate Weapon and Stats are pretty much the same as 616 Ronan, actually I dare say Ultimate Ronan is physically tougher.

Also, Ronan should be able so shield himself from missle fire. and if not, he has taken repulsor shots from 616 Iron Man before. I'm not sure how much more powerful a missle will be, but I already posted a scan of him taking on an explosion and shrugging it off.

Iron Man has much more than Repulsars. Also unlike 616 Iron Man who does not kill people, Ultimate Iron Man morals and use of Repulsars is not so holding back like 616 Iron Man.

No Caption Provided

That could be Ronan.

My team should be able to counter your initial strategy, Ronan finds Invisible Woman, and takes her out using his Universal Weapon to find her and then KO/kill her. Making your team visible again will make it much easier for them to get the win here.

I could easily Argue Invisible Woman taking out your team pretty easy by herself. Like Ultimate Iron Man, she is not tied to strong Morals on killing.

Before your team can target her however, few things to consider. First she will be invisible.

Second she will be zipping around the battlefield with flight.

Third, she has herself in her own force field at all times.

Lastly she will be Slamming your team around with her powers.

she will be providing so much Chaos, your team will be off footed from the beginning. She can technically take out Blastaar (Cannot believe your using that guy, mad cool points) with a Force Field.

Here she is more than able to hold Hyperion. Balastaar is nowhere near his strength. This takes him out of the battle altogether.

Iron Man's flight will be a problem, but Blastaar can strike from range. His energy blasts are enough to put down Iron Man. He's one shot KO'd Mar-Vell before.

If Iron Man ended up facing Blastaar, I have no doubt IM can tank his attacks.

No Caption Provided

IM oldest armors have Auto Force fields to help tank hits. IM current armors has Nuke level force fields he can activate.

I do not see IM going down easy to blasts.

Jackie can take on Alucard. With his army of Darklings, he should be a tough match for Alucard. Between Jackie's guns and army of Darklings, he should be able to put down Alucard so that the Darklings can finish him off with a stake to the heart and a decapitation. Jackie can reach out and hold Alucard in place with tendrils from any shadow of Darkness.

Again how will Jackie and them know to beat Alucard this way? Also with Alucard Familiars, I can easily defeat those Darlings.

Jackie reaches from a shadow in the corner to take out an Angelus Warrior. This technically BFR's her to the shadows, but I'm assuming BFR isn't allowed in this, so he will just hold Alucard in place.

Alucard also has shadow Manipulation :)

Shadow Manipulation

1-4) Shadows used to slice and dice Vampires.

5-7) Uses Shadows to hold together SR-71.

So that should not work.

Sum Up

I have yet to pull many trump cards of my characters and still have not touch the overall versatility of my team. if worse comes to worse. sue can head pop your guys.Ultimate Sue has way more relaxed morals.

No Caption Provided

Both Examples are pretty much a option for her.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: Bump.

Don't feel like I'm rushing you either, because I'm not in any hurry and probably won't have a chance to post again until Friday or Saturday anyways because of the turkey hangover I'm planning on having. This is just a reminder in case you forgot about this one.

Cool.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: So I was told at the last minute that I'm stuck working late on the day before Turkey Day, but I'm not planning on getting any work done, so I'll get a quick reply up. lol

He could detect her, however he is focusing on Iron Man who is blasting him with way more punishment than he has faced at once. IM can also blitz him with a insane slam.

It is a comic tactic of Iron Man.

1) Uses X Suit to kill Leader with its charge.

2-3) Here is a example how powerful the slam can be. Mach 3+ charge from Black Widows suit made by Stark.

4) Uses his speed to slam Hulk.

That's a cool ability, but I'm not so sure he is going to be able to get a chance to do this to Ronan. Ronan will recognize Iron Man, whether or not he is 616 or Ultimate, he looks pretty much the same. Ronan can put up his shield to keep Tony from getting close to him. Ronan can also open a stasis field like I showed in the previous post that stopped Black Bolt in his tracks. Ronan has plenty of abilities with the Univeral Weapon to keep Tony at bay. Iron Man is only able to use these abilities if he gets a shot at Ronan. Here are a few more to stop Iron Man in his tracks and leave him next to useless for this match.

• Scan 1: Completely immobilizes Living Lightning. He also shows his natural durability by tanking a throw from Mjolnir from Thor and acting like it did not even effect him in the slightest. He didn't even put his shield up before he was hit. You can see he is holding his own with Thor, Smasher, and Living Lightning at the same time.
  • Scan 2: Traps Nova in negative zero. Tony will be completely incapacitated if not dead if Ronan uses this ability.

So far, Iron Man hasn't shown enough to be considered a huge threat to Ronan. He has plenty of abilities to keep Iron Man at bay while he takes out Invisible Woman.

The only person who should be affect by these guns is Jackie i think. They are as powerful as Cannons. Firing Bullets design to take out vehicles.

Alucard himself doesn't seem like too big of a problem if he only has guns designed to take out vehicles. Even the young version of Jackie I'm using without fully developed powers can tank that without a problem. I already showed the scans above of him tanking shots from Angelus including a light based attack which is his Kryptonite so Alucard's guns don't really pose any threat.

The only way of killing Level Zero Alucard (which is what i am using here to be fair lol) is Stake through the heart followed by Decapitation. However I question highly how long it will take your team to figure this out. Would they know to do both of those things? Would they KO Alucard long Enough to perform this?

They might have to KO him a few times, but that's not a big deal because his durability looks pretty low. I admit that his regen is very powerful, but it doesn't take much to turn him into swiss cheese. Also, I'm not sure how well his regeneration will work when he is eaten whole. That's what the Darklings love doing to people. In the scan below, they even decapitate the guy in the process which is one of the steps to completely killing him.

No Caption Provided

Familiars

Alucards Familiars are unique souls he has acquired and uses in battle. They can exist inside or outside his body.

Basker Hound

1) The Basker Hound devours Luke Valentine.

2-3) Separates from Alucard's body as its own entity.

4-5) Both examples of being used to fire his gun from another position of attack.

Rip Van Winckle

1-4) Rip Van Winkle's Magic Bullet destroys to choppers, turning then men inside into a bloody heap.

5-8) Takes out six mach 2 missiles in a single pass, and then strikes down all three aircraft.

9-11) Travels way faster than the over Mach 3 Sr-71, then strikes it dozens of times before the SR-71 can close any more distance.

Dandy Man

1) Dandy Man's Magic Cards slice cars in half.

2-3) They can cut 13mm bullets as well Depleted Uranium Anti Tank Shells in half.

4-5) They negated Alucard's Healing. They also did the same to Anderson's Regen in Anderson's and Alucard's last fight.

6-7) They can be used to set traps with explosive force.

Dandy Man and Rip Van

Dandy Man and Rip Van Winkle taking out swaths of enemies.

Along with these Familiars, Alucard has a host of Vampire powers as well.

Soul Army

Level Zero is Alucard's most powerful and weakest form. In this transformation he allows his entire Soul Army to manifest from his coffin and attack on a mass scale. This includes his Familiars too. However Alucard is transformed into his original Count Dracula self, a Vampire with only a single life. A Double edge sword move he uses only under extreme circumstances.

So with this shown and said, Alucard can easily turn Darkness to mush with the Magic Bullet or cancel his healing factor with the Magic Cards. Add in Baskerville and he could eat Jackie like a snack.

All of these creatures look like they are shadowy and dark. That doesn't seem like much of a threat to Jackie. Jackie was once attacked by a magical city called Wyrmwood that was full of haunted/infected people and creatures that were similar to The Darkness. Jackie absorbed the entire city into himself.

All of those familiars look like evil summons, which is exactly what Jackie absorbed. They might not be much of a problem at all.

Even if he is unable to absorb them, he could manipulate all of the Darkness within them for easy deaths. Also, all of the shadows they cast will continue to fuel his powers. He can access the Darkness from anywhere on the battlefield. He doesn't even need to be near it. The scans below show him not being anywhere near his hit, but he accesses the darkness from inside the toilet he is sitting on for an easy kill. Alucard and the rest of your team are not safe anywhere on the battlefield because of Jackie's Darkness powers.

Not really other than Race. Ultimate Ronan is a son of Thanos. His Ultimate Weapon and Stats are pretty much the same as 616 Ronan, actually I dare say Ultimate Ronan is physically tougher.

Iron Man has much more than Repulsars. Also unlike 616 Iron Man who does not kill people, Ultimate Iron Man morals and use of Repulsars is not so holding back like 616 Iron Man.

I assumed he has more then repulsors, but I haven't seen anything that Ronan can't shield or tank from Iron Man yet. I admittedly do not know very much about the Ultimates, but I have not seen anything anywhere that shows Ult Ronan has the versatility of 616 Ronan. 616 Ronan's Universal Weapon is similar to Batman's belt of plot device. Every time Ronan needs some exotic ability, he's got it through his hammer. Also, how is Ultimate Iron Man's defenses against EMP blasts? This is another function of his Ultimate Weapon.

No Caption Provided

I could easily Argue Invisible Woman taking out your team pretty easy by herself. Like Ultimate Iron Man, she is not tied to strong Morals on killing.

Before your team can target her however, few things to consider. First she will be invisible.

I find that hard to believe that Sue could solo the team. The entire 616 Fantastic Four has had a hard time dealing with Ronan in the past, let alone Darkness and Blastaar on top of this. And I already have shown that Invisibility is not a problem for Ronan.

Second she will be zipping around the battlefield with flight.

Every character on my team can fly so that is not really a big advantage.

Jackie flying:

No Caption Provided

I don't have access to all of my scans at the moment, but there are several with Ronan using the Universal Weapon to fly. Here is one I found in a Google image search that is the last page of either a Nova comic or a Thanos Imperative comic when the Annihilators first got together and before they were actually an official team. You can see that he can keep up with characters like Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, Silver Sufer, and Nova Prime. He can definitely keep up with Invisible Woman as far as flight goes.

No Caption Provided

Here's Blastaar using his energy projection abilities to propel himself and keep up with Genis-Vell.

Invisible Woman's flight is no big deal in this matchup.

Lastly she will be Slamming your team around with her powers.

she will be providing so much Chaos, your team will be off footed from the beginning. She can technically take out Blastaar (Cannot believe your using that guy, mad cool points) with a Force Field.

She's going to have to hit pretty hard to do any damage to Blastaar. I've already shown Blastaar has tanked shots from Thor and Savage Hulk without any problems at all, it doesn't look she hits any harder then them. (Glad you like I'm using him too. lol. He doesn't get the respect he deserves in the comic world).

Here he is not even being phased by Nova blasts, one of the Nova is even Rich Rider as Nova Prime, while also pushing out some firepower to knock all the Novas back. He has no plans to actually kill these Novas, as he is trying to only show off that they can not hurt him as King Blastaar. If he did plan to kill them, he could have easily killed the lesser Novas.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blastaar also has an amazing healing factor. I don't have access to my Annihilation: Conquest issues right now, but he is all but killed by the Phalanx. He intentionally lets them do this because he knows his body will heal from any wound, even if it is fatal. His body will enter a state that looks like death, but he will heal very quickly from this.

This post isn't complete. I've got to take off and do not have anymore time to finish this post, but I'll be back to finish the post later. It probably won't be tonight, but maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: @thatguywithheadphones: I wasn't able to log on since last Wednesday because of having in-laws in town for the holiday weekend. I never finished my second post so @cadencev2 never got a chance to reply. It's not really fair of me to let this go to voting because I didn't manage my time well enough.

If it's ok, can we give cadencev2 a chance to reply to my last post?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: @thatguywithheadphones: I wasn't able to log on since last Wednesday because of having in-laws in town for the holiday weekend. I never finished my second post so @cadencev2 never got a chance to reply. It's not really fair of me to let this go to voting because I didn't manage my time well enough.

If it's ok, can we give cadencev2 a chance to reply to my last post?

Its cool man. We both have 2 post each. I will let it ride.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

this is good stuff guys. inall honesty as it stands right now I am leaning towards tparks!