Mtstique runs the guantlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vintage_spiderman

bloodlusted morals off, equivalency on, prep 15 minutes before each match up, and is fully recovered from all damage before the next one starts.

takes place at a local

roundone: cassandra cain

roundtwo: sakura haruno

roundthree: gamora with godslayer blade

roundfour: she-hulk

roundfive: dagger

roundsix: spiderwoman

roundseven: kitty pryde with a pump-action shotgun & 2 swords

roundeight: elektra with gl ring half charged

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mythologico4

Flagged, Mystique can't defeat anyone one this list

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Just do yourself a little service and go study and research before posting threads and replies. Childish comments like this won't help you on anything...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mythologico4 just go do yourself a little service and stop assuming I have no know knowledege of the characters I debate and speak of in threads in fact the last time I didn't know who a character was & their strengths, weaknesses, and abilities was on the batman vs kirito thread & the x-23 vs katara thread. SO FAR THOSE WERE ONLY TWO OCCURRENCES BY THE WAY HAVE A LITTLE MORE FAITH IN MYSTIQUE SHE'S PRETTY POWERFUL AND INTELLIGENT.

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She could beat Cass, I don't know who Sakura is, and everyone else is a mismatch.

I didn't know who a character was & their strengths, weaknesses, and abilities was on the batman vs kirito thread & the x-23 vs katara thread. SO FAR THOSE WERE ONLY TWO OCCURRENCES

This makes the third.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Sorry, but your overestimating Mystique here...There is really no need for me to explain each round.. Mystique lacks the durability, fighting skills and strength to fight these characters... She-Hulk and Sakura can kill her in one single punch... Kitty cannot be harmed by Mystique in any way... Cassandra's fighting skills and feats speak by themselves and so the rounds go on... Search on the characters before posting, please

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trixie do you guys seriously think so lowly of mystique's battle performance to the point of you thinking I don't have enough knowledge of most of her opponents how ridiculous. mystique would clear matches all except round eight with difficulty in my opinion. do you want me to show her feats, because apparently you must not know what trickery and cunning skill mystique is capable of with a little prep.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mythologico4

@trixie: Actually, Cass is faster, more agile, can read her movements and her fighting skills are just on another level...

Sakura is a character from Naruto, she has strength to open big craters in the ground with one single punch and damage mountains.. Mystique doesn't have close to the durability needed to take a punch from her.. This feat should be enough to prove it:

Loading Video...