#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be the battlefield.

As seen it is a large Battlefield.

Straight up random Fights.

Your characters will have 10 minuets to gather their gear within the rules. Mountain Busting Limits kids! No over the top crap. Gear will follow the rules and be within reason of what they can bring to the battle.

In character, but no rivalries.

Tourney Rules

4 Man Teams.

Strength max is 200 tons. Roughly, give or take a Hundred.

Speed Max is Mach 10. Anybody faster than Mach 10 will be nerf to fit. Example like Flash can be used with Spead Steal and IMP (Limited to strength max of 300 tons). He is topped at Mach 10 in Combat Speed and Travel Speed.

Durability Max is Healing Factor and 200 Ton durability roughly.

Power Destruction is Mountain Busting Max

TP and Illusions is Limited to affecting one person and one person only.

Summoning and Duplication is limited to 6 at a time.

Reality Warp, Transmutation, and Molecule Manipulation cannot be use. Can have Characters who have it. Just cannot be used.

Time Powers can only be used on one self. Cannot increase your speed pass Mach 10. Can increase Reaction Times to Light Speed for all I care. Combat and Travel speed will remain in Mach 10 limits.

BFR is limited to 5 Minuets. Then that that player will be brought back via freaking Magic to the middle of the Battlefield. You must win by Incpacitation, Death, or KO. BFR is not a win.

Gear is Standard to what they used, and limited to the above rules.

Start at the mini Outposts on each End.

@thundergodswrath:

• Vulcan
  • Vision
  • Apocalypse
  • Magneto

@pierpat:

• The Flash(wally west, pre new-52)
  • Gravage Hulk
  • Iron man (current)
  • Cyborg (new 52)
#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat Sorry for taking a while, I am ready now.

Not to disappoint you or anything, but you're team wouldn't fair to well against mine. You have to guys on your team who's composed mostly, or entirely in metal. This is bad for you, because well I have the master of magnetism on my team, Magneto. Not only can he crush your two members into a ball, but he can actually use them as a projectile to fire against your other members. I know in Avengers VS X-Men, Iron Man had his amour upgraded to resist Eric's magnetic pull, by repelling it. But I believe that Iron Man did that as a one time thing. After that his amour did not keep that ability. That's just me. Although even if it doesn't affect Iron Man. Cyborg is still going down in seconds.

I see this happening to Cyborg.

Wally West is going to be a hard one to tag, but he does not have the power to take my team down. ( Unless light speed was allowed ) Although he can speed-steal. Vision should be able to tag him sooner or later, due to the fact that Flash will not be running the whole entire fight. When he stops or looks around his surroundings, Vision will be given the time to phase his hand into Wally's brain. Although Wally would usually be able to phase out of this, not this time, because he would not be aware to phase out. Even with his super-speed. Wally also will not be able tank it either.

There going to have a hard time hitting Vision too.

Iron Man can even fall victim to this too. Although he may be able to counter it, because he has scanners that can scan intangible objects.

Too my knowledge Gravage Hulk is a combination between Savage Hulk & Professor Hulk, right? Correct me i'm wrong. That is rather impressive, but Apocalypse has over-powered Savage Hulk before, so he should be able to at least hold his own with Hulk. Although Apocalypse has more coming to him than strength. He has energy blasts strong enough to one-shot Invisible Woman's shields, telepathic powers that can hold it's own with Classic Jean Grey, and durability to tank axe shots from a young Thor. ( Also caused him to retreat )

Well that's my starter, your turn.

#6 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Not to disappoint you or anything, but you're team wouldn't fair to well against mine. You have to guys on your team who's composed mostly, or entirely in metal. This is bad for you, because well I have the master of magnetism on my team, Magneto. Not only can he crush your two members into a ball, but he can actually use them as a projectile to fire against your other members. I know in Avengers VS X-Men, Iron Man had his amour upgraded to resist Eric's magnetic pull, by repelling it. But I believe that Iron Man did that as a one time thing. After that his amour did not keep that ability. That's just me. Although even if it doesn't affect Iron Man. Cyborg is still going down in seconds.

Wally West is going to be a hard one to tag, but he does not have the power to take my team down. ( Unless light speed was allowed ) Although he can speed-steal. Vision should be able to tag him sooner or later, due to the fact that Flash will not be running the whole entire fight. When he stops or looks around his surroundings, Vision will be given the time to phase his hand into Wally's brain. Although Wally would usually be able to phase out of this, not this time, because he would not be aware to phase out. Even with his super-speed. Wally also will not be able tank it either.

Iron Man can even fall victim to this too. Although he may be able to counter it, because he has scanners that can scan intangible objects.

Too my knowledge Gravage Hulk is a combination between Savage Hulk & Professor Hulk, right? Correct me i'm wrong. That is rather impressive, but Apocalypse has over-powered Savage Hulk before, so he should be able to at least hold his own with Hulk. Although Apocalypse has more coming to him than strength. He has energy blasts strong enough to one-shot Invisible Woman's shields, telepathic powers that can hold it's own with Classic Jean Grey, and durability to tank axe shots from a young Thor. ( Also caused him to retreat )

I'll post tomorrow, sorry for that.

Btw, about the magnetism thing, not once Iron man faced magneto without a way to counter his magnetic mastery!

Oh, and i'm quite ready to be stomped, you're more experienced than me and have a better team(not generally, in particular for this match up)

Better feats lol

#7 Posted by dondave (34585 posts) - - Show Bio

This Should Be Good

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: No worries. Also if you lose, it's okay. When I first started Viner matches, and tournaments, I lost every time. Than I got better.

The Iron Man part you talked about is true though..partially, haha ! :P

The big 3 have fell victim to the lord of magnetism. Here he has affected Iron Man's suit, Captain America's shield, and even Thor's Mjolnir.

#9 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Here I am!Sorry for the waiting!

About that "apocalypse can hold on hulk", my reply is simple: no.

I really like the 2nd mutant as a character, but he has no means of putting hulk down and will sooner or later go down himself(hulk gets stronger, he'll get weeker, we both know how it will end).At the beginning apocalypse could have an upper hand, but hulk will win at the end.

About energy projection, hulk has survived much worse:

Iron man has 10 min to gain his equip.He'll get his armor from avx, wich did not only repel magnetism, it was totally build up of non magnetic nanotubes and has in it millions of magnetic discs to disorient magneto's abilities:

Wally West is going to be a hard one to tag, but he does not have the power to take my team down. ( Unless light speed was allowed ) Although he can speed-steal. Sorry to say that, but op has stated wally can still Imp, even if with force limited to 300 tons.He can phase thru magneto's shields, speed steal him then, when the fight is over, imp him to death.

Even limited to mach 10, he's still faster than quicksilver, and we know daddy is not famous to react to his son easily.And he was going at mach 5.Wally will be twice as fast.

Vision should be able to tag him sooner or later, due to the fact that Flash will not be running the whole entire fight. When he stops or looks around his surroundings, Vision will be given the time to phase his hand into Wally's brain. Although Wally would usually be able to phase out of this, not this time, because he would not be aware to phase out. Even with his super-speed. Wally also will not be able tank it either.

Op states that even if speed is limited, reaction times are not.So........you'll never tag wally that easily, because he'll be able to speed up in the mere instant he feels the hand touch his skin:

And, btw, we are in character.Will vision kill another good guy like that?!

We have cyborg to do that, or iron man.They both have sonic weapons.

He's faster, he knows the trick and he's smarter.Tony won't be that dumb.

Gravage hulk has savage's strenght,grey's morals and banner's intelligence.

Apocalyse faced savage, who is alot weaker.

I'll start with a random presentation of my characters:

Gravage hulk:

Gravage hulk has savage's strenght,grey's morals and banner's intelligence.

Meaning that as the fight goes on he'll get stronger, but won't give up teamwork and will be ready to kill, and will use his abilities wysely, not as the usual "Hulk smash" stuff.

He's faster than you can notice, and with banner's head he'll use it more than with dumb hulk:

He's strong, and well....i don't even think i need scans to prove it....but well:

This is normally......when he gets angry:

And let's remember the 1st rule when you fight hulk.The more he fights, the more he gets stronger:

As for wally, do i even need to post scans?

Well, here's the IMP, even if it'll be limited to 300 ton force:

His reaction feats, wich are not limited, are amazing!A bullet is still to him!:

And supes is amazed when he gets at his level:

Sorry, having a bit of problems.I'll finish my opening later today

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat:

"About that "apocalypse can hold on hulk", my reply is simple: no. I really like the 2nd mutant as a character, but he has no means of putting hulk down and will sooner or later go down himself(hulk gets stronger, he'll get weeker, we both know how it will end).At the beginning apocalypse could have an upper hand, but hulk will win at the end. About energy projection, hulk has survived much worse:"

Well it has happened. He got Hulk in a way he couldn't get out. I never said he can beat him or overpower Gravage Hulk, but rather he can hold his own for a while. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to put Hulk down. Hulk gets physically stronger, yes, but that's all Hulk has. That's basically his only offensive power. Apocalypse has taken on much more, and before you say Hulk has too. It's always been consider that everyone holds back on Hulk, because they love Bruce Banner. Energy projection may not put him down, but other things may.

"Iron man has 10 min to gain his equip.He'll get his armor from avx, wich did not only repel magnetism, it was totally build up of non magnetic nanotubes and has in it millions of magnetic discs to disorient magneto's abilities:"

Although this is very well true, Magneto has teammates to help him this time around, and since he already knows what Iron Man is capable of in that amour. He won't fight him straight up again, because he knows the outcome will be the same. Eric isn't dumb, he's actually intelligent. Just not on Tony's level. With the help of Vulcan, Magneto should be able to put Iron Man down. Since Magneto would have taken out Cyborg in the first couple of seconds in the battle. Vulcan is a very high level energy manipulator. Any repulsor beams shot by Iron Man will be quickly, and easily absorbed by Vulcan who will use it to amp his already powerful abilities.

Here Vulcan uses his powers to shut down a Sentinel with ease. I can see him shutting down Iron Man's amour just as easily.

There has been no energy he couldn't absorb. He has even drained Adam Warlock.

"Sorry to say that, but op has stated wally can still Imp, even if with force limited to 300 tons.He can phase thru magneto's shields, speed steal him then, when the fight is over, imp him to death."

Too bad Wally can't hit Magneto, due to him being in the sky where he can't reach. I thought the whole point of an IMP was it to be FTL? Meh, whatever. 300 tons? Impressive, but everybody on my team can fly, or has shields, or can tank it. Vulcan, and Magneto can fly, Vulcan can't be seen, and Apocalypse can outright tank 300 ton punches. He has tanked hits from beings like Thor and Hulk. Speed steal is the only thing effective, but as I've said Wally wouldn't use that unless his other abilities didn't work. By time that happens, Vision would have phased his hand into his head, and Wally will be trying to phase out, giving Vulcan the time to do this.

Shutting off the electricity in his brain. He has done it to Rachel Summers.

"Even limited to mach 10, he's still faster than quicksilver, and we know daddy is not famous to react to his son easily.And he was going at mach 5.Wally will be twice as fast."

Too bad it won't help as stated above, because my team either fly, go intangible, or out right tank it. Except the speed steal, but I ave already shown how the deal with Wally.

"Op states that even if speed is limited, reaction times are not.So........you'll never tag wally that easily, because he'll be able to speed up in the mere instant he feels the hand touch his skin:"

Does he have a sense of smell like Wolverine? Can he sense things like Xavier? Can he hear things on a level like Superman? No, so he won't know Vision is coming. How would he even know Vision is there? He doesn't even know his abilities so I doubt he would know it's coming. Not to mention he would be focusing on Apocalypse. The only being he can actually reach with his powers. Vision's hand would reach Wally's head before he noticed, because he wouldn't be aware, but caught completely off-guard.

"And, btw, we are in character.Will vision kill another good guy like that?!"

Well seeing how morals are not specified, your team trying to kill mine/put them down, and how much time Vision has used the intangible ability. Yes their is basically no reason he wouldn't use it.

"We have cyborg to do that, or iron man.They both have sonic weapons."

I'm sorry to say, but Cyborg is so completely useless to this battle because of Magneto. Honestly how does he last 5 seconds in this battle, while Magneto is around? The guy is covered in metal from head to toe, so it wouldn't be hard to notice. He ends up like Wolverine. Except of ripping it out of his body, he collapses it onto his body. Leaving him a bloody pulp. Although the sonic weapons can very well work, Vision would know Iron Man is capable of that. I believe he has used the same trick on Vision before, so he would know to keep his distance until Vulcan & Magneto finish with Iron Man.

"He's faster, he knows the trick and he's smarter.Tony won't be that dumb."

I said maybe, and although the trick won't work, I doubt it would be because Iron Man is faster.

"Gravage hulk has savage's strenght,grey's morals and banner's intelligence. Apocalyse faced savage, who is alot weaker."

Impressive, so he didn't really get a physical strength boost, but rather a major intelligence boost? I don't get what you mean, by Savage Hulk is a lot weaker than Savage Hulk. First you say that Gravage Hulk is basically Savage Hulk with Bruce Banner's intelligence. Than now you say Gravage Hulk is a lot stronger than Savage Hulk. Getting a bigger intellect does not make you any stronger, it just means your more intelligent. Battle wise he would think more, and initiate more plans, rather than brawl like a Barbarian. So no Gravage Hulk isn't more stronger than Savage Hulk, but he is indeed a lot more smarter. Meaning if Gravage Hulk was to put his intelligence a side, and brawl with Apocalypse the same result may occur.

Your turn.

#11 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat:

"About that "apocalypse can hold on hulk", my reply is simple: no. I really like the 2nd mutant as a character, but he has no means of putting hulk down and will sooner or later go down himself(hulk gets stronger, he'll get weeker, we both know how it will end).At the beginning apocalypse could have an upper hand, but hulk will win at the end. About energy projection, hulk has survived much worse:"

Well it has happened. He got Hulk in a way he couldn't get out. I never said he can beat him or overpower Gravage Hulk, but rather he can hold his own for a while. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to put Hulk down. Hulk gets physically stronger, yes, but that's all Hulk has. That's basically his only offensive power. Apocalypse has taken on much more, and before you say Hulk has too. It's always been consider that everyone holds back on Hulk, because they love Bruce Banner. Energy projection may not put him down, but other things may.

Hey there.I'm quite interested in your defenition of "other things".Such as?

Hulks resistance to:

"a force that could change the orbit of a planet!":

Thanos beams:

And let's not get even started with telepathy!

Tell me, has apocalypse anything near this?!

"Iron man has 10 min to gain his equip.He'll get his armor from avx, wich did not only repel magnetism, it was totally build up of non magnetic nanotubes and has in it millions of magnetic discs to disorient magneto's abilities:"

Although this is very well true, Magneto has teammates to help him this time around, and since he already knows what Iron Man is capable of in that amour. He won't fight him straight up again, because he knows the outcome will be the same. Eric isn't dumb, he's actually intelligent. Just not on Tony's level. With the help of Vulcan, Magneto should be able to put Iron Man down. Since Magneto would have taken out Cyborg in the first couple of seconds in the battle. Vulcan is a very high level energy manipulator. Any repulsor beams shot by Iron Man will be quickly, and easily absorbed by Vulcan who will use it to amp his already powerful abilities.

Here Vulcan uses his powers to shut down a Sentinel with ease. I can see him shutting down Iron Man's amour just as easily.

Tony is not stupid either, he'll know who he's facing, defend his power sources and seek h2h combact, were he should be able to pull off a win.

There has been no energy he couldn't absorb. He has even drained Adam Warlock.

"Sorry to say that, but op has stated wally can still Imp, even if with force limited to 300 tons.He can phase thru magneto's shields, speed steal him then, when the fight is over, imp him to death."

Too bad Wally can't hit Magneto, due to him being in the sky where he can't reach. I thought the whole point of an IMP was it to be FTL? Meh, whatever. 300 tons? Impressive, but everybody on my team can fly, or has shields, or can tank it. Vulcan, and Magneto can fly, Vulcan can't be seen, and Apocalypse can outright tank 300 ton punches. He has tanked hits from beings like Thor and Hulk. Speed steal is the only thing effective, but as I've said Wally wouldn't use that unless his other abilities didn't work. By time that happens, Vision would have phased his hand into his head, and Wally will be trying to phase out, giving Vulcan the time to do this.

holy moly, the can fly!

Well, here's flash :

Speed force.It gives you attrition wherever you need it.So.....i guess the sky is not safe after all.

Shutting off the electricity in his brain. He has done it to Rachel Summers.

Flash's brain ahs already been proven to work quite differently from a normal one, i think it would take quite too much concentration to govern it during a battke.

"Even limited to mach 10, he's still faster than quicksilver, and we know daddy is not famous to react to his son easily.And he was going at mach 5.Wally will be twice as fast."

Too bad it won't help as stated above, because my team either fly, go intangible, or out right tank it. Except the speed steal, but I ave already shown how the deal with Wally.

Oh, no you have not.Flash can fly, and i'll explain soon why he won't be worried either,

"Op states that even if speed is limited, reaction times are not.So........you'll never tag wally that easily, because he'll be able to speed up in the mere instant he feels the hand touch his skin:"

Does he have a sense of smell like Wolverine? Can he sense things like Xavier? Can he hear things on a level like Superman? No, so he won't know Vision is coming. How would he even know Vision is there? He doesn't even know his abilities so I doubt he would know it's coming. Not to mention he would be focusing on Apocalypse. The only being he can actually reach with his powers. Vision's hand would reach Wally's head before he noticed, because he wouldn't be aware, but caught completely off-guard.

3 things imho wrong here:

1)as said before, everyone will ge at reach, since flash can fly.So.....no attention only on apocalypse.

2)Did you check carefully my last scan and statement?

His reaction feats, wich are not limited, are amazing!A bullet is still to him!

With this level of reaction feats, wally would not notice vision coming up, but in the MERE INSTANT vision touched him wally would:

A)go intangible

B)Run away

C)speed steal him

D)Activate his molecular vibration, making vision explode.

"And, btw, we are in character.Will vision kill another good guy like that?!"

Well seeing how morals are not specified, your team trying to kill mine/put them down, and how much time Vision has used the intangible ability. Yes their is basically no reason he wouldn't use it.

Oh good, I must be a very poor reader then:

In character, but no rivalries.

it's in the OP.

"We have cyborg to do that, or iron man.They both have sonic weapons."

I'm sorry to say, but Cyborg is so completely useless to this battle because of Magneto. Honestly how does he last 5 seconds in this battle, while Magneto is around? The guy is covered in metal from head to toe, so it wouldn't be hard to notice. He ends up like Wolverine. Except of ripping it out of his body, he collapses it onto his body. Leaving him a bloody pulp. Although the sonic weapons can very well work, Vision would know Iron Man is capable of that. I believe he has used the same trick on Vision before, so he would know to keep his distance until Vulcan & Magneto finish with Iron Man.

As i said before, iron man will have all the time of his life for vision because apocalypse and vulcan are knocked out at the 3rd second of the match by speed steal.

"He's faster, he knows the trick and he's smarter.Tony won't be that dumb."

I said maybe, and although the trick won't work, I doubt it would be because Iron Man is faster.

"Gravage hulk has savage's strenght,grey's morals and banner's intelligence. Apocalyse faced savage, who is alot weaker."

Impressive, so he didn't really get a physical strength boost, but rather a major intelligence boost? I don't get what you mean, by Savage Hulk is a lot weaker than Savage Hulk. First you say that Gravage Hulk is basically Savage Hulk with Bruce Banner's intelligence. Than now you say Gravage Hulk is a lot stronger than Savage Hulk. Getting a bigger intellect does not make you any stronger, it just means your more intelligent. Battle wise he would think more, and initiate more plans, rather than brawl like a Barbarian. So no Gravage Hulk isn't more stronger than Savage Hulk, but he is indeed a lot more smarter. Meaning if Gravage Hulk was to put his intelligence a side, and brawl with Apocalypse the same result may occur.

Wait, sorry for my lexical abilities, but i'm italian and english is only a second language to me.

I meant stronger not as "can lift more" but " is better in battle".

Anyway apocalypse is not a problem, since he's the only one no one can contest will be brought down at the very beginning by the flash(imp blitz or speed steal, result is the same).

Your turn.

Here's a few feats to backup my statements on flash:

here's the main reason that proves someone like vision won't be able to hurt him(in the instant vision touches wally's skin, wally gets hyper):

So.....will vision do his hand phasing trick?

well, thanks!In that moment:

And btw, as stated, i have not finished my opening post.Here's the rest:

Wally can lend his speed to others.He won't exaggerate, he'll give enough to let them be faster but not too much to let them keep up:

And before you even try to, vision won't be ablr to phase thru IMP:

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat

"Hey there.I'm quite interested in your defenition of "other things".Such as?"

Energy projection, shields, telepathic abilities, transmution, ect.

"Hulks resistance to:a force that could change the orbit of a planet!: Thanos beams:"

Impressive indeed, but it has taken far less to put down Hulk. Consistency is best. Not to mention that was a Thanos clone.

"And let's not get even started with telepathy! Tell me, has apocalypse anything near this?!"

Fortunately yes he does.

"Tony is not stupid either, he'll know who he's facing, defend his power sources and seek h2h combact, were he should be able to pull off a win."

Yeah right. Tony almost always begins his battles with repulsor beams. He'll be boosting Vulcan without even knowing it. Not to mention Vulcan will get a power boost to combat Tony. It's not like he has to go into a physical battle with Tony. He can keep his distance. Magneto can be a key distraction.

"holy moly, the can fly! Well, here's flash :"

I can't even explain how unbelievable that sounds. First of all, Flash is not flying in the scans, but rather the planet blew up while he was running. So he entered space, and somehow seems to be running in it. I could see how you interpreted this though.

"Speed force.It gives you attrition wherever you need it.So.....i guess the sky is not safe after all."

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Seeing how I just debunked your "flying feat" above.

"Flash's brain ahs already been proven to work quite differently from a normal one, i think it would take quite too much concentration to govern it during a battke."

Not really, and if it worked on Rachel Summers, than it should work on Flash. Rachel is an omega level mutant, and Vulcan took her via brain shutdown easily. Wally can't stop that.

"Oh, no you have not.Flash can fly, and i'll explain soon why he won't be worried either,"

Too bad I debunked the "flying feat" above.

"3 things imho wrong here:

1)as said before, everyone will ge at reach, since flash can fly.So.....no attention only on apocalypse.

2)Did you check carefully my last scan and statement?"

Incorrect, and yes I did.

"With this level of reaction feats, wally would not notice vision coming up, but in the MERE INSTANT vision touched him wally would:

A)go intangible

B)Run away

C)speed steal him

And, btw, we are in character.Will vision kill another good guy like that?!"

Lol, you don't get it. It does not matter how fast Flash is. If Vision sneaks up on him, and phases his hand into Flashes brain he wouldn't know until it's to late. How would he run away, speed steal, or activate his molecular vibration technique if he wouldn't know until it's too late? Once Vision's fingers enter him, the phasing would activate. Vision does do that in-character. Going intangible, and phasing is his main abilities.

"Oh good, I must be a very poor reader then:"

Lol.

"it's in the OP."

Since when was "no rivalry" an acronym for morals?

"As i said before, iron man will have all the time of his life for vision because apocalypse and vulcan are knocked out at the 3rd second of the match by speed steal."

Only person on my team that will be affected by a speed steal is Apocalypse. Flash can't fly, so no speed steal for the rest of my team.

Wait, sorry for my lexical abilities, but i'm italian and english is only a second language to me.

Oh, no worries.

"Anyway apocalypse is not a problem, since he's the only one no one can contest will be brought down at the very beginning by the flash(imp blitz or speed steal, result is the same)."

Fair enough.

Time for me to add some things.

Apocalypse may get put down, but not without a fight. It's in-character. A speed steal is not in-character, neither is an IMP. So Flash is not going to be using those at first. He's going to run in, and try to punch Apocalypses, in-which he'll get swatted away like a fly. Heck Apocalypse may even end him right here.

He has overpowered Jean Grey in a short telepathic battle before.

He has raised his palace from underground with his telepathic powers.

Not to mention he can do this.

A morals on Flash is a lot weaker than a morals off one. After defeating Wally (maybe) he can go on to hold his own with Gravage Hulk until help comes. Key work "hold".

Magneto could still be very problematic. Even if he can't affect Iron Man directly. After defeating Cyborg via body crush, he can go around to cause some trouble. All though seeing how the location doesn't seem to have a lot of metal, it still has some. In the ground is iron, which Magneto can manipulate. Causing him to perform a feat like this. Looking at the size of that, and the battle location. Magneto can potentially lift/shake the whole battlefield, causing mayhem to your team. (If greatly angered) Everyone on my team can fly, except Apocalypse. But it wouldn't really matter, because with his telepathic abilities he can lift earth via telekinesis so that he can fly stand upon. He can also use Cyborgs metal as weapons. knifes, and such to attack your team. Or he can simply call metal from outside the city to his help.

Just so you see how good Vision is with phasing.

Vision also can increase his mass to very heavy levels, and than drop from orbit. Oh, and the guy he used it on got the upperhand on Avenger teams that included beings like Iron Man, Thor, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk. Not to mention it was their classic incarnations. Vision knocked him unconscious.

aAfkjfp01fo1i-24470/loc114/65941_nefaria1.jpgaAfkjfp01fo1i-21888/loc106/65955_nefaria2.jpg

Your turn.

#13 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat

"Hey there.I'm quite interested in your defenition of "other things".Such as?"

Energy projection, shields, telepathic abilities, transmution, ect.

"Hulks resistance to:a force that could change the orbit of a planet!: Thanos beams:"

Impressive indeed, but it has taken far less to put down Hulk. Consistency is best. Not to mention that was a Thanos clone.

"And let's not get even started with telepathy! Tell me, has apocalypse anything near this?!"

Fortunately yes he does.

Such as?Can he develop a superior force than the one you need to move a planet?Can he hit him that strong?!Don't think so.

"Tony is not stupid either, he'll know who he's facing, defend his power sources and seek h2h combact, were he should be able to pull off a win."

Yeah right. Tony almost always begins his battles with repulsor beams. He'll be boosting Vulcan without even knowing it. Not to mention Vulcan will get a power boost to combat Tony. It's not like he has to go into a physical battle with Tony. He can keep his distance. Magneto can be a key distraction.

"holy moly, the can fly!Well, here's flash :"

I can't even explain how unbelievable that sounds. First of all, Flash is not flying in the scans, but rather the planet blew up while he was running. So he entered space, and somehow seems to be running in it. I could see how you interpreted this though.

No no, let's be clear, he has not done that only once:

And again, he runs to the moon, no explosions, no magic, just speed force(this may not be wally thou, but the speed force is equal if not stronger in wally):

So your" the planed exploded and he kept running" is not exactly worth it.

Does it sound unbelievable?!Well.Come on.We are talking about the speed force.

"Speed force.It gives you attrition wherever you need it.So.....i guess the sky is not safe after all."

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Seeing how I just debunked your "flying feat" above.

"Flash's brain ahs already been proven to work quite differently from a normal one, i think it would take quite too much concentration to govern it during a battke."

Not really, and if it worked on Rachel Summers, than it should work on Flash. Rachel is an omega level mutant, and Vulcan took her via brain shutdown easily. Wally can't stop that.

I said: Vulcan has shut down a "normal" brain, but we know wally's brain is quite different, so he could not manage on him.

You replied telling me again the same thing.Scans that rachel's brain was anything out of normal?

"Oh, no you have not.Flash can fly, and i'll explain soon why he won't be worried either,"

Too bad I debunked the "flying feat" above.

You have not.

"3 things imho wrong here:

2)Did you check carefully my last scan and statement?"

Incorrect, and yes I did.

"With this level of reaction feats, wally would not notice vision coming up, but in the MERE INSTANT vision touched him wally would:

A)go intangible

B)Run away

C)speed steal him

And, btw, we are in character.Will vision kill another good guy like that?!"

Lol, you don't get it. It does not matter how fast Flash is. If Vision sneaks up on him, and phases his hand into Flashes brain he wouldn't know until it's to late. How would he run away, speed steal, or activate his molecular vibration technique if he wouldn't know until it's too late? Once Vision's fingers enter him, the phasing would activate. Vision does do that in-character. Going intangible, and phasing is his main abilities.

Well, flash has got control over the kinetic energy and the molecular state of all his body and surroundings.How on earth will he not know?!

"Oh good, I must be a very poor reader then:"

Lol.

"it's in the OP."

Since when was "no rivalry" an acronym for morals?

Op says "In character, no rivaliry".In character for me is morals on, not off.But i'll call @cadencev2 to clear this out.

"As i said before, iron man will have all the time of his life for vision because apocalypse and vulcan are knocked out at the 3rd second of the match by speed steal."

Only person on my team that will be affected by a speed steal is Apocalypse. Flash can't fly, so no speed steal for the rest of my team.

Oh, no worries.

"Anyway apocalypse is not a problem, since he's the only one no one can contest will be brought down at the very beginning by the flash(imp blitz or speed steal, result is the same)."

Fair enough.

Time for me to add some things.

Apocalypse may get put down, but not without a fight. It's in-character. A speed steal is not in-character, neither is an IMP. So Flash is not going to be using those at first. He's going to run in, and try to punch Apocalypses, in-which he'll get swatted away like a fly. Heck Apocalypse may even end him right here.

Wait wait, so my flash can't imp or speed steal imideatly, but your vision can phase thru my flash as a first move?!?!!?

Does not seem equal morals to me.

He has overpowered Jean Grey in a short telepathic battle before.

He has raised his palace from underground with his telepathic powers.

Not to mention he can do this.

A morals on Flash is a lot weaker than a morals off one. After defeating Wally (maybe) he can go on to hold his own with Gravage Hulk until help comes. Key work "hold".

Magneto could still be very problematic. Even if he can't affect Iron Man directly. After defeating Cyborg via body crush, he can go around to cause some trouble. All though seeing how the location doesn't seem to have a lot of metal, it still has some. In the ground is iron, which Magneto can manipulate. Causing him to perform a feat like this. Looking at the size of that, and the battle location. Magneto can potentially lift/shake the whole battlefield, causing mayhem to your team. (If greatly angered) Everyone on my team can fly, except Apocalypse. But it wouldn't really matter, because with his telepathic abilities he can lift earth via telekinesis so that he can fly stand upon. He can also use Cyborgs metal as weapons. knifes, and such to attack your team. Or he can simply call metal from outside the city to his help.

Just so you see how good Vision is with phasing.

Vision also can increase his mass to very heavy levels, and than drop from orbit. Oh, and the guy he used it on got the upperhand on Avenger teams that included beings like Iron Man, Thor, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk. Not to mention it was their classic incarnations. Vision knocked him unconscious.

How good vision is in phasing?Does this prove he's better than MM in phasing?!Don't think so.If flash went thru MM's phasing, he'll go against vision's too.

Your turn.

I don't get to your debunking my feat with the explanation:

It's unbelievable!

Come on!We're talking about comcs!

#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Would you like to begin voting now? This is just..

#16 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Would you like to begin voting now? This is just..

Sure, if you don't want do add anything else.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

my vote goes to thundergodawrath but great debate

#20 Posted by dondave (34585 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#22 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath gets my vote, mainly because he got the last word. Realistically Flash should have been able to solo your team, thunder, but arguments for that weren't REALLY made as the last thing I saw was 'imp/speed steal is not in character' and then 'morals are on'.

#24 Edited by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

2 in my favor.

#25 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath gets my vote, mainly because he got the last word. Realistically Flash should have been able to solo your team, thunder, but arguments for that weren't REALLY made as the last thing I saw was 'imp/speed steal is not in character' and then 'morals are on'.

this, I vote for thundergodswrath mainly because of this.

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

3 in my favor.

#27 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

TGW

#28 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess we can say this is over.

@thundergodswrath, it has been a pleasure debating against you, good luck on the rest of the tourney!I can at least say my prevision was right.

#29 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Thanks, and I wish to have more debates with you in the future.