VS

@darkseid1006

Mother: The Captain(Hellsing)

Father: Gilgamesh

Scenerio

This is a regular fight.

No Caption Provided

Rules

1. The two parents must be able to produce a child. I don't care if you have a shapeshifter like Mystique and Carol Danvers but they must be able to physically reproduce some way.
  2. Amalgams will receive the powers, skills, knowledge, and standard equipment of their parents.
  3. The morals of the amalgam is in the middle of the parents. Ex if I choose someone who goes straight for the kill and someone like Batman then the Amalgam will be hesitant to kill but will use more lethal force. If it's one only kills when he/she deems it necessary and someone who never kills then you have someone who be highly hesitant to kill someone. Bloodlusted but amalgams still possess same personalties.
  4. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  6. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.).
  7. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers
  8. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  9. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  10. Clones/Summons are capped at 3.
  11. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  12. All maps(sizes/dimensions) will be decided when the match is created
  13. I Will Ref The Matches.
  14. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable. In some situations they are even encouraged.
  15. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character- Call Them Out.
  16. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  17. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  18. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  19. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  20. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  21. If you sneak a over limits parent I can switch him/her out for a random character that I feel like giving you. (Warning: this will probably be a random Anime character you may not know about.)
  22. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If you don't complete the match by the 25th and show no activity you are out.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HigorM  Moderator
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primez0ne

@higorm: Not mad but admittedly a little frustrated. If you had a tournament that only had two matches out of 12 finished I'm sure you would feel a little bad too. Anyway I don't feel it's worth it to try to carry a dead corpse to the final round where even then they won't finish and I think giving people a serious deadline helps sometimes.

Edit: Not saying it's anyone's fault but I don't like having to constantly tag and pm people. I could have also been a little more attentive overall.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HigorM  Moderator

@primez0ne: Agreed, and trust me I know how it feels like. I've tried before and my two attempts failed hard. You can count on me on this one. Funny thing is that I'm also facing darkseid in another tourney..

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@higorm: Not mad but admittedly a little frustrated. If you had a tournament that only had two matches out of 12 finished I'm sure you would feel a little bad too. Anyway I don't feel it's worth it to try to carry a dead corpse to the final round where even then they won't finish and I think giving people a serious deadline helps sometimes.

Edit: Not saying it's anyone's fault but I don't like having to constantly tag and pm people. I could have also been a little more attentive overall.

Bro I had a tournament with 5 Hall of Famers (or it might have been four), ssj_god, and jacthripper and nobody responded. It was a 1v1 tournament too. Being a tourney host can suck.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HigorM  Moderator

@darkseid1006:

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

> From Shinobu Sensui:

Sensui was a very powerful human, noted himself to having more than ten times the spiritual energy than Yusuke in their fight. When Sensui started releasing his Sacred Energy, Hiei mentions that if Sensui was a demon, his energy levels would have been S-class, even though he was still suppressing his true power and openly saying that he was using less than half. At full power, he is within the lower S-Class range, that can easily kill a army of 500 upper A-Class, since it is heavily implied that a Demon or Human becomes 10 to 20 times more powerful when they ascend from A-Class to S-Class.

> From Sara Pezzini:

The Witchblade is the offspring of the primal forces of the universe, The Darkness and The Angelus. It usually takes the form of a complex metal gauntlet. Since it is male in nature, it seeks out female hosts. The Witchblade is semi-organic and reacts supernaturally to threats. It is able to grant its host a variety of weapons and can also heal the wearer. Some abilities she's demonstrated so far are:

Super Strength / Enhanced vision / Flight / Energy Blast / Creating Weapons / Wall Clinging / Healing / Reanimate dead bodies / Infrared vision / Creating body armor and shields / Creating wings to for flight

More to come on the next post!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@higorm: no kidding 2 tourneys?

Well this should be fun

I'll have a post by Friday

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HigorM  Moderator
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HigorM  Moderator

@primez0ne: okay, hope my opponent post soon enough..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HigorM  Moderator
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers