Offspring: Merasensei

VS

@higorm

Father: Sensui

Mother: Witchblade

Daughter: Sara Sensui

No Caption Provided

Mission

After one successful mission Mera-sensei is again paid to bump off another target. This time the target is Koenma. As usual he'll teleport away after five minutes.

No Caption Provided

Koenma is located at the beach below while protected by his new bodyguard, Sara Sensui.

Mera starts by the water while Sara and Koenma are in the building
Mera starts by the water while Sara and Koenma are in the building

Rules

1. The two parents must be able to produce a child. I don't care if you have a shapeshifter like Mystique and Carol Danvers but they must be able to physically reproduce some way.
  2. Amalgams will receive the powers, skills, knowledge, and standard equipment of their parents.
  3. The morals of the amalgam is in the middle of the parents. Ex if I choose someone who goes straight for the kill and someone like Batman then the Amalgam will be hesitant to kill but will use more lethal force. If it's one only kills when he/she deems it necessary and someone who never kills then you have someone who be highly hesitant to kill someone.
  4. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  6. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.).
  7. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers
  8. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  9. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  10. Clones/Summons are capped at 3.
  11. Win by completing the mission
  12. All maps(sizes/dimensions) will be decided when the match is created
  13. I Will Ref The Matches.
  14. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable. In some situations they are even encouraged.
  15. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character- Call Them Out.
  16. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  17. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  18. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  19. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  20. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  21. If you sneak a over limits parent I can switch him/her out for a random character that I feel like giving you. (Warning: this will probably be a random Anime character you may not know about.)
  22. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.
Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator
Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@higorm: notifications aren't working for me in the finals match. Just letting you know that I posted there.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@jonez120: you can go first bro :)

Sure thing.

I'll copy my last character-abilities post for the sake of quickness. After your reply, I'll go ahead and do my first strategy post. This should be a lot of fun.

Reminder: manga is read from right to left.

My character: "Merasensei"

I tried to pick two characters that I'm very familiar with when I picked my amalgam. The resulting characters ended up being:

Mera

Mera is the beautiful companion of Aquaman (from the Atlantean colony of Xebel). She has multiple superhuman abilities, including...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superhuman stats. She has the stats to make Black Manta her b!tch, and even tank his electric shock.

No Caption Provided

Another showing of her superhuman stats is when she broke a man's arm with a simple flick of her wrist.

That isn't Mera's greatest attribute in a battle, however. Her most powerful ability is obviously her masterful control of water.

It's not out of character for her to completely dehydrate somebody, killing them with relative quickness.

Last but not least, Mera can control volumes of water practically beyond comprehension. She cleared out a completely flooded Gotham.

While there is a whole lot more to this character's abilities, this should give you a general idea of Mera.

Korosensei

Korosensi is a mysterious octopus-like figure who threatened to destroy the Earth one day. He also wanted to be a teacher for some reason. The series is practically about his own students trying to murder him in various ways, hence the title "Assassination Classroom."

Koro is practically the "meat and potatoes" of my amalgam. His speed and regen is off the charts, and he's the real reason I think that I can pull a victory in this match.

First for his speed.....

You see all of these guys? They're equipped with Anti-Koro ammunition. If a single shot was landed on him, his cells would explode.
You see all of these guys? They're equipped with Anti-Koro ammunition. If a single shot was landed on him, his cells would explode.
No Caption Provided

But he still managed to confidently take attendance without getting hit a single time. He's invisible to the human eye at his top speed.

Did I mention he can fly at these speeds, too?

No Caption Provided

In just a few moments, Koro flew to multiple different houses and grabbed their addresses and name plates. Seriously, this took less than 20 seconds in the anime.

His other ability, regeneration, is hax too.

No Caption Provided

Here he uses one of those "anti-Koro" bullets to shoot his own tentacle off, and it just grows back in a few seconds. Not only is it impossible to hit this guy, but it's impossible to keep him down...

It's also worth noting why exactly his pupils attempted to kill him with Anti-Koro ammunition. That is because his insides would dissolve anything that happens to get in his body. Even bullets are ineffective. ↓

No Caption Provided

In short, my Merasensei has:

• Atlantean durability and strength
  • Incredibly powerful and versatile control over all water
  • Speed too fast for you or Koenma to comprehend
  • Super fast regeneration and insides that can dissolve anything
  • High pain tolerance

And there we go. While there are many more tricks up my sleeve, it is my friend HigorM's turn!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@jonez120: very interesting combo, my turn!

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

> From Shinobu Sensui:

Sensui was a very powerful human, noted himself to having more than ten times the spiritual energy than Yusuke in their fight. When Sensui started releasing his Sacred Energy, Hiei mentions that if Sensui was a demon, his energy levels would have been S-class, even though he was still suppressing his true power and openly saying that he was using less than half. At full power, he is within the lower S-Class range, that can easily kill a army of 500 upper A-Class, since it is heavily implied that a Demon or Human becomes 10 to 20 times more powerful when they ascend from A-Class to S-Class.

> From Sara Pezzini:

The Witchblade is the offspring of the primal forces of the universe, The Darkness and The Angelus. It usually takes the form of a complex metal gauntlet. Since it is male in nature, it seeks out female hosts. The Witchblade is semi-organic and reacts supernaturally to threats. It is able to grant its host a variety of weapons and can also heal the wearer. Some abilities she's demonstrated so far are:

Super Strength / Enhanced vision / Flight / Energy Blast / Creating Weapons / Wall Clinging / Healing / Reanimate dead bodies / Infrared vision / Creating body armor and shields / Creating wings to for flight

More to come on the next post!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HigorM  Moderator
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primez0ne
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HigorM  Moderator

@primez0ne: Well, I guess I can post my strategy and see what happens..

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@primez0ne: Well, I guess I can post my strategy and see what happens..

That's not a bad idea.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HigorM  Moderator

@primez0ne: @jonez120:So I'll just post my strategy and some other stuff and see what happens..

Merasensei vs Sara Sensui // Valid comparisons

Here I'm going to draw a parallel between our characters so that the voters can judge which has the best attributes in every aspect, first starting with yours..

In short, my Merasensei has:

• Atlantean durability and strength
  • Incredibly powerful and versatile control over all water
  • Speed too fast for you or Koenma to comprehend
  • Super fast regeneration and insides that can dissolve anything
  • High pain tolerance

> Strength/Durability

Although I agree that atlantean durability and strength are great, I'm not convinced this will be a factor to this fight, considering how much hax powers our characters possess. Specially for your character, since Sara Sensui possess a combination of spiritual energy and the witchblade. For example, the Witchblade is intelligent and can adapt itself and the bearer to threats it is facing.

>

No Caption Provided

Here, you can see the Witchblade is engaging the enemy and conserving itself until it figures out how to hurt its foe after the first attack fails. Then it simply breaks the bad guy up on a molecular level:

As for strength, the witchblade allowed Sara to fight the Darkness, who is easily in the hundred plus ton range (he can tear up tanks and one shot military helicopters.

>

No Caption Provided

I have more examples if needed, but I believe that the general idea was well portrayed. Now, as for Sensui part and his spiritual energy, we have his special power that is called Sacred Energy. A special type of energy that is said to be the purest and most-powerful kind, which Koenma calls the highest echelon of power. It is from this mastery of spiritual power, that Sensui derives his codename. By wrapping himself in it, Sensui is even able to fly and shield himself from any kind of damage dealt from most, if not all, A-class fighters, as seen when Hiei uses the Dragon of the Darkness Flame on him and all it did was push Sensui before burning out in pseudospace.

Going further on this, my character can build an armor for herself, called Sacred Energy Armor, surrounding her body with Sacred Energy, creating two forms of battle armor: one for much greater defense, the other for much greater offense. While using the first suit of armor, Sensui was able to dominate Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara (after their powers had equaled that of A-class demons).

That being said, your strength is not a factor and I believe we can all agree that my character possess superior durability.

> Water Control

Yes, for obvious reasons, your character has control over the water and the scenery we have been granted for this fight favors the application of such power, but as already mentioned, my character possess adaptability powers with the Witchblade, and fortunately has shown aquatic type adaption in the past, and you can see in the next scans:

As you can see, my amalgam is ready to adapt herself to any given situation, which comes in handy in a situation where the fighters doesn't know each other and are fighting for the first time, I'm sure this is a huge advantage to be exploited during the battle.

> Speed

You said that your character's speed is too fast for my amalgam to comprehend, but that's not true. From the rules we have that:

• Speed limit - mach 25

So considering that by the rules speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat I can assert that my character is fast enough to properly react and fight yours on even ground. For example, with one arm Sensui was handling Yusuke, who was so fast to the point he could Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Add to that the Witchblade, which grant's the bearer a great deal of speed and reaction (super speed level), and even reacts on it's own. It is also capable of tagging three androids at once that were shown to have levels of superspeed and even grant levels of superspeed, allowing Takeru to deal with speedy attacks and run on water:

You can still add some Morphological prowess for better maneuverability, since The Witchblade can change its form creating tentacle like appendages, weapons, grappling type hooks and more.

Masane (anime witchblade that is canon) get's a little blur speed and sonic boom action in the next clip. I'm sure that with the mix of parents power my character will be able to replicate something similar to this feat:

Loading Video...

> Healing

I doubt it would even come to this but the Witchblade allows its wearer to regenerate from damage:

After all this, I'm sure the voters will agree that my character is superior in most aspects, especially those that matter most in a fight.

Mission // Strategy

After one successful mission Mera-sensei is again paid to bump off another target. This time the target is Koenma. As usual he'll teleport away after five minutes.

I'm sure my character can protect your target for more than 5 minutes. The Witchblade alone could do it, now you add Sensui sacred energy and that's just a mission impossible for you.

Using the sacred energy, Sara Sensui will boost her power level and increase her defense to protect not only himself but also Koenma. Then she will combine it with the Witchblade to generate extra cover, considering it reacts according to the threat. It should be noted that with the witchblade she can not only protect but also heal others if necessary.

Loading Video...

Note how easily Sensui manage to dealt with 3 top notch (A-Class) beings. A combination of raw power and speed (Hiei), incredible spiritual energy (Kuwabara) and one of the most versatile and powerfull characters (Kurama Youko), wasn't enough to even bother him. Also note how fast Sensui was fighting, reacting to all of them, coming to the point of speedblitz Kurama.

There's no way your character manage to lay a finger on his target within 5 minutes.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jonez_

@higorm: I'm sorry... I've been really sick lately.

Like bed-ridden, constant puking, sore throat kind of sick.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HigorM  Moderator

@jonez120: okay no problem, hope you get better soon!