No Caption Provided

Vs

@primez0ne

Father: Hui Mo-Ri

Mother: Yu Mi-Ra

Son: Han Mo-Ri

No Caption Provided

Mission

Racers will start 100 miles from the Portal which will act as the finish line and race towards it.

No Caption Provided

Along the way there will be many Adjuchas class Hollows that will attack both racers. The only winning condition is that one racer makes it across the portal. Anything goes.

Rules

1. The two parents must be able to produce a child. I don't care if you have a shapeshifter like Mystique and Carol Danvers but they must be able to physically reproduce some way.
  2. Amalgams will receive the powers, skills, knowledge, and standard equipment of their parents.
  3. The morals of the amalgam is in the middle of the parents. Ex if I choose someone who goes straight for the kill and someone like Batman then the Amalgam will be hesitant to kill but will use more lethal force. If it's one only kills when he/she deems it necessary and someone who never kills then you have someone who be highly hesitant to kill someone.
  4. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  6. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.).
  7. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers
  8. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  9. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  10. Clones/Summons are capped at 3.
  11. Win by completing the mission.
  12. All maps(sizes/dimensions) will be decided when the match is created
  13. I Will Ref The Matches.
  14. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable. In some situations they are even encouraged.
  15. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character- Call Them Out.
  16. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  17. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  18. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  19. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  20. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  21. If you sneak a over limits parent I can switch him/her out for a random character that I feel like giving you. (Warning: this will probably be a random Anime character you may not know about.)
  22. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primez0ne

@veitha fine with you?

Do you want to go first?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne: perfect, I'll PM you my pictures for the characters. You can go first since I dunno who your characters are honestly

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: OK and also include the name.

Do you want me to increase the distance? I think Han may actually be able to cover this in a few seconds.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Here's the intro:

Master of the Moonlight Sword, Monkey Prince Han Mo-Ri

No Caption Provided

Father: Hui Mo-Ri

Hui Mo-Ri is the clone of Jin Mo-Ri(based on Sun Wukong). He has all of the memories of Jin and variations of Jin's more exotic gear. Although he is just a clone he retains his own personality but is also far weaker than the original in many aspects. Hui was made to watch over Jin's friends after Jin himself couldn't leave the Sage realm in time.

• Expert Martial Artist- capable of copying skills after only seeing them once
  • SuperStrength
  • Superspeed- Massively hypersonic
  • Yeoui- a staff capable of expanding up to possibly light speeds
  • Cloak-increases his durability
  • Thunder cloud-a cloud Han can ride on that also produces electricity

Mother: Yu Mi-Ra

Mira participates with Jin Mo-Ri as a team member in the GOH tournament held in Seoul. They and Han Dae-Wi become best friends during the tournament. She is the 25th master of the Moon Light Sword Style.

• Master Swordswoman- Capable of cutting mountains in two
  • Master of the swordless style
  • Sage's pill- enhances physicals
  • Charyeok- Yeo-Po Bong-Seon
    • Allows Han to enhance his physicals further through a technique called Falchion
    • Allows her to summon a giant crimson horse called Toma who can either fight or be used as a ride
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

here's Hecate

Hecate

No Caption Provided

She's the clone daughter of Moonstone and Quentin Quire. When Weapon X realized that they needed much more power for their creations, they figured that using mutants wasn't the only good way to enhance their human weapons, so they looked for something more exotic. They kidnapped both Quire and Karla Sofen, Moonstone, and merged their DNAs in a unique being, killing the two in the process. The girl born from that experiment was a mutant whose nervous system was connected to the Kree Moonstone of her mother, giving her both Kree and mutant powers, which are:

Quentin Quire

No Caption Provided

Quentin is an Omega Level mutant with vast psionic powers, including:

• Telepathy: Quentin is a master telepath, on par with some of the most powerful telepaths in the MU, such as Charles Xavier or Emma Frost. He can read minds, project thoughts, create illusions so realistic and so perfect that they take the features of an alternate reality;
  • Psionic weapons: he can channel his psionic powers to create psionic weapons such as Psylocke's psi-blades, but he has a taste for psionic guns that fire psionic energy;
  • Telekinesis: Quentin has got telekinetic powers, that allow him to move objects using only his mind, create shields or create solid constructs of psionic energy;
  • Super-smart: Quentin can elaborate billions of thoughts each second, meaning that he is very smart and also very, very fast, since all these thoughts in a second mean incredible reaction speed.

Moonstone

No Caption Provided

The lovely and incredibly evil Karla Sofen was a psichiatrist who stole the Kree Artifact known as Moonstone from the original possessor. She's got many gravity and light based powers such as:

• Superhuman stats: she's fast, strong and incredibly durable, being able to go toe to toe against Ms.Marvel and with alternate versions of Hulk and the Thing, other than 616 Richard Rider;
  • Gravity manipulation: she can manipulate gravity on small degrees with only one Moonstone, enough to increase it or decrease and enough to stun Richard Rider, who is also a gravity manipulator;
  • Photon Bolts: she can fire bolts of photons with destructive effects. She can also channel them through a continous flash of blinding light, too;
  • Intangibility: and this is the funny part, she can make herself and others intaangible thanks to gravity controll, meaning that she can go past most attacks.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: I'll put up my strategy post soon.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primez0ne

Race Breakdown

Below I will provide the reasons for Han being able to make it across the finish lie(portal) before Hecate

Speed

One of Han's advantages in this race will be his thundercloud which he can summon and fly on.

For the above you can see him flying across the sage realm planet. That may or may not have been a sonic boom drawn in the panels but I think it is defianty smart to say it can atleast move a supersonic speeds.

Also his reaction speed will be instrumental to allowing him to win. Han thanks to both of his parents is more than able to react to any threat and is probably at the speed limits. Below he dodges an attack from point blank.

This giantic sword was thrown by an Nephilim(Angel) from space. The sword would then have been moving at least at mach 25 or re-entry speeds meaning he is easily mach 25 in reaction speeds.

Destructive potential

Another attribute that Hecate won't be able to compete in is Han's destructive potential. To put it simply he meets this tournament's destructive capabilities limit.

Below is the well known feat of Yu Mi-Ra slicing a mountain in half:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In Addition Han will have Yeoui which has incredible reach.

He one shots the Nephilim from space I mentioned earlier which goes to show Hui Mo-Ri's incredible precision.

Thanks to these powerful attacks with incredible range and power Han Mo-Ri should have little trouble dispatching any Hollows in his way.

Telepathic Resistance

Yes Han has some which comes from his clone god father.

Don't be fooled by his appearance. King(the old guy) is one of the more powerful people in the series by hype. He has little to no feats and no of them are telepathic though so make of it what you will.

Conclusion

• While I am not sure on their flight speed, I am certain that Han surpasses Hecate in combat speed. This will allow him to have a better chance of tagging Hecate and dealing with the Hollows.
  • Han has the precision and range to attack Hecate from incredible distances during the race. All it would take is one or two clean hits to knock Hecate out. She will have trouble dodging the staff which can expand from earth to space within a panel.
  • I don't think I need to showcase it now but Han is undoubtedly Hecate's superior in the martial arts. I will elaborate on that in my post but that is not really needed in this scenario so I won't go too in depth.

@veitha Your turn

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I didn't get the notification, sorry :/

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: here I am

So I think that your tactic is to run towards the portal, right?

Now mine would be quite different. Thanks to Quire's powers, Hecate is able to process millions of thoughts every second, this means she will have insane reaction speed. Combine this with telepathy, and she will know your location and your plans even before you do lol. We will know exactly where to aim to stop you before you get to the portal.

No Caption Provided

So we will have no problems perceiving you, and knowing your location.

Thanks to this, we will also know if you're going to attack us and when, and thanks to Karla's powers we will be able to avoid them all, thanks to a mix of intangibility and high speed. Thanks to intangibility Karla is able to go past energy or physical attacks, and her great speed would help reaching you, also combining it with Quire's fast thinking.

I can also make myself invisible, so that you won't be able to see me before I jump on your troath.

No Caption Provided

Shortly, I'll be able to know your location almost immediatelly, and I can avoid everything you throw at me, while I can't say the same about you.

I can bring your character down using telepathy or fire telepathic bullets at you. I saw you had few to no telepathic feats, so I doubt you'll be able to take this kind of attacks.

Then I can also use Moonstone's powers to fire energy at you while staying invisible and intangible. Karla can fire energy blasts strong enough to go against Richard Rider or Hyperion, so I doubt your character'd be able to take them.

Then I'll just have to go through the portal.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: I'll get to this by Monday or Tuesday.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha:

Rebuttals

Now mine would be quite different. Thanks to Quire's powers, Hecate is able to process millions of thoughts every second, this means she will have insane reaction speed. Combine this with telepathy, and she will know your location and your plans even before you do lol. We will know exactly where to aim to stop you before you get to the portal.

I would need to see some of Quentin's telepathic feats and how he bypasses telepathic resistance first.

Thanks to this, we will also know if you're going to attack us and when, and thanks to Karla's powers we will be able to avoid them all, thanks to a mix of intangibility and high speed. Thanks to intangibility Karla is able to go past energy or physical attacks, and her great speed would help reaching you, also combining it with Quire's fast thinking.

All Han needs in this is one good shot to connect to KO Hecate with either his sword or staff even in long range. How much does Moonstone stay intangible in character?

As shown before Mo-Ri was able to one shot a Nephilim from a very far distance using his staff. They are even more durable than angels who in GOH are capable of tanking a explosion made by over 40 nuclear missiles and a multiple city block sized meteor without dying. This would easily put both ahead of them ahead of Hecate in terms of durability.

No Caption Provided

Read chapter 107 up to page 15 and then skip to page 25 for the feat in question. Also here is where you can find a little info on angels and Nephilim: http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Heavenly_Realm.

Shortly, I'll be able to know your location almost immediatelly, and I can avoid everything you throw at me, while I can't say the same about you.

I can bring your character down using telepathy or fire telepathic bullets at you. I saw you had few to no telepathic feats, so I doubt you'll be able to take this kind of attacks.

I have already shown Mo-Ri resisting telepathy so you need to prove why Hecate can get past his defenses in time before he makes it to the portal. Also bullets aren't going to do anything to him either.

the bullets couldn't even damage his hair.

Then I can also use Moonstone's powers to fire energy at you while staying invisible and intangible. Karla can fire energy blasts strong enough to go against Richard Rider or Hyperion, so I doubt your character'd be able to take them.

Those weren't all that impressive in terms of blasting power. I doubt Nova was going full out on Moonstone in that instance and Jin's clone can easily handle attacks that can destroy multiple skyscrapers while not even using his god mode.

oh look not even a scratch.

With his cloak that will further increase his durability and using his staff to block, your blasts will do little damage.

Conclusion

You have so far shown nothing that can actually slow Han down when he just goes straight for the portal.