MTAT R1 DeathHero61 vs SightlessReality(Voting Open)

• 58 results
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

Contestants

@sightlessreality

Father: Accelerator

Mother: Alita (2.0 imaginos Body with 2.1 features added in)

Daughter: Selinia of the "Last Order"

No Caption Provided

Vs

Father: Roronoa Zoro

Mother: Erza Scarlet

Daughter: Erza Kai Roronoa

"Replace the Spear with two swords and there you go." quoted from Deathhero61

Scenario

*ahem* IN THIS CORNER STANDS THE BODACIOUS CYBORG ESPER HOT ENOUGH TO MELT ANY HEART, SELINA OF THE LAST ORDER!!!

AND IN THIS CORNER IS THE SWORD WEILDER THAT IS SUCH A BAMF THAT HE CAN WEILD THREE SWORDS AND HAVE SO MANY ARMORS THAT PEOPLE JUST CALL THEM PLOT ARMORS, ERZA KAI RORONOA !!!

Both contestants will in cooperation with these added rules

1. If you spend more than 10 seconds outside the battleground then you are disqualified.
  2. If you are down for more than 10 seconds than you lose.
  3. No flying or floating.

and the below rules.

Here is the arena:

No Caption Provided

Rules

1. The two parents must be able to produce a child. I don't care if you have a shapeshifter like Mystique and Carol Danvers but they must be able to physically reproduce some way.
  2. Amalgams will receive the powers, skills, knowledge, and standard equipment of their parents.
  3. The morals of the amalgam is in the middle of the parents. Ex if I choose someone who goes straight for the kill and someone like Batman then the Amalgam will be hesitant to kill but will use more lethal force. If it's one only kills when he/she deems it necessary and someone who never kills then you have someone who be highly hesitant to kill someone.
  4. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  6. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.).
  7. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers
  8. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  9. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  10. Clones/Summons are capped at 3.
  11. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  12. All maps(sizes/dimensions) will be decided when the match is created
  13. I Will Ref The Matches.
  14. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable. In some situations they are even encouraged.
  15. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character- Call Them Out.
  16. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  17. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  18. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  19. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  20. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  21. If you sneak a over limits parent I can switch him/her out for a random character that I feel like giving you. (Warning: this will probably be a random Anime character you may not know about.)
  22. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SightlessReality

@primez0ne: Yes to both. & what if the arena gets destroyed.................

Refering to Rule One cause I can see this turning Cell Saga fast.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathHero61

@primez0ne: No flying or floating? The hell? Most of erza's armors allow her to fly or float.......... And like SR said considering the level of power of both combatants the arena will be destroyed way too quickly. And the whole ten second thing can easily be ended with vector manipulation.(Selina could use vectors to keep My character pinned to the ground for ten seconds....... if this isn't possible for accelerator to do he could easily just send me off the battlegrounds via vectors.......)

I think you should remove these rules. Or at least change them to more reasonable ones.

BTW isn't Accelerator over the limits and is way too hax?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Yes to both. & what if the arena gets destroyed.................

Refering to Rule One cause I can see this turning Cell Saga fast.

You both lose since this is a

standard Bull%$#@ anime tournament match

Some advice would be to think about your actions before you do them and your amalgams will know the rules anyway.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It's only "Base" Accelerator + Misaka Network Choker, no Black Wings or Awakened.

@joewell Good point..............

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: No flying or floating? The hell? Most of erza's armors allow her to fly or float.......... And like SR said considering the level of power of both combatants the arena will be destroyed way too quickly. And the whole ten second thing can easily be ended with vector manipulation.(Selina could use vectors to keep My character pinned to the ground for ten seconds....... if this isn't possible for accelerator to do he could easily just send me off the battlegrounds via vectors.......)

I think you should remove these rules. Or at least change them to more reasonable ones.

As long as you stay in the area of the arena it should be fine. The structures themselves don't matter.

Does flying mean that much to you? Maybe I'll change it to allow you a certain altitude.

Selina can only exert 100 tons of force. If your amalgam can't handle that then it's not my fault.

Is he over limits? You didn't complain about it before the match.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: O.o Sorry had you on my mind for some reason. Meant to tag Prime ^^;

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

As long as you stay in the area of the arena it should be fine. The structures themselves don't matter.

Does flying mean that much to you? Maybe I'll change it to allow you a certain altitude.

Selina can only exert 100 tons of force. If your amalgam can't handle that then it's not my fault.

1.Yeah this isn't DBZ where you can supposedly control AOE. The Arena doesn't even look as big a building. We have characters here that can annihilate city blocks with ease. I have a crossbred of the two most destructive characters in their own individual series. If they are in the heat of battle i highly doubt they will care about collteral damage.

2.Are you kidding me? That's nothing.

3. I wasn't keeping track of everyone's characters. I simply chose mine, looked at the rules, and called it a day. Accelerator can repel. and reflect virtually any physical or non-physical force with his vectors. Its nearly impossible to hurt him..... even if his vector abilities are limited due to his choker. I have a trump card that could potentially counter this but its extremely arguable. Whatever. Don't worry about it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It's "Base" Accelerator + Choker, not "Brain Screwed" Accelerator + Choker. Just to note the difference.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @sightlessreality: The rules are supposed to be stupid. Think of when Kurama fought Karasu. Even though Karasu died and Kurama was still up by the end of the fight he lost because he was down for more than ten seconds. These rules are based on that and DB tournaments. The point is to use them to your advantage.

@primez0ne said:
@deathhero61 said:

1.Yeah this isn't DBZ where you can supposedly control AOE. The Arena doesn't even look as big a building. We have characters here that can annihilate city blocks with ease. I have a crossbred of the two most destructive characters in their own individual series. If they are in the heat of battle i highly doubt they will care about collteral damage.

2.Are you kidding me? That's nothing.

3. I wasn't keeping track of everyone's characters. I simply chose mine, looked at the rules, and called it a day. Accelerator can repel. and reflect virtually any physical or non-physical force with his vectors. Its nearly impossible to hurt him..... even if his vector abilities are limited due to his choker. I have a trump card that could potentially counter this but its extremely arguable. Whatever. Don't worry about it.

1. Ok

3. As long as it doesn't have feats past mountain busting then it's fine. The durability limit is tanking a few mountain busting attacks.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Vectors have nothing to do with durability but screw science right? Anyway @sightlessreality you go first. I got something i have to do.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Vectors have nothing to do with durability but screw science right? Anyway @sightlessreality you go first. I got something i have to do.

It still applies as in no redirecting mountain level attacks.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: What about parrying into a vector redirection?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Well you said no vector redirecting for mountain busters, what if Selina parries one first and then redirects it. I just want to be clear on this so I know what's okay and not okay.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Selina can't redirect mountain busting attacks at alland can only directly tank a few mountain busting attacks. Simple as that.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SightlessReality

@primez0ne: Okay, just "wanted to be sure". Simple as that. ._.;

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SightlessReality

@deathhero61:

Lets start off with some music shall we.

Loading Video...

Selina of the Last Order (Alita x Accelerator)

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

1. Panzer Kunst - A Martial Art that originated on Mars by Tiger Sauer during the first Martian Colonial Period. It is the first fighting style to anticipate cyborg combat. Kunstler's are taught to be able to take on armored opponents and fight in zero gravity. In regarding to zero g, the idea is that if you can fight under it you can fight under any kind of atmosphere. This martial art utilizes varies techniques involving oscillation waves such as the Hertza Haeon and a more advanced technique the Vershlag. Now, in regards to Alita as a Kunstler herself. She is somewhere in between the Hoher Krieger(High Warrior) & the Meister(Master) Ranks.
  2. Electromagnetic/Plasma Manipulation - Alita can produce Electromagnetic fields as well as create plasma.
  3. Blade Generation - Alita can create blades from her body with the same properties as her Damacus Blade.
  4. Unlimited Power input - Due to the wormhole reactor up-link located in her chest region ,Alita can pull massive amounts of Electrical Energy from the Jovian Wormhole Reactor located on Jupiter.
  5. Hacking/Technopathy - Due to a combination of the quantum link to Melchizedek vie the Fata Morgana which is fused with her brain bio-chip as well as the special nanomachines known as "Imaginos Cells" Alita can hack into any system and is completely immune to being hacked herself.
  6. Massive Combat/Reaction/Travel Speeds - Thanks to link to Mechizedek her reaction & combat speeds are significant.
  7. She has other useful tricks that I'll bring up as the Debate goes on.

• Accelerator -

Accelerator's ability is based on Vector Transformation (ベクトル変換 Bekutoru Henkan), known in other names such as Vector Change and Vector Conversion, that allows him to control vectors (magnitude and direction) and influence objects that have vectors such as bullets, heat, and electricity. Accelerator is both passive and active in usage, or can even be a referred to as defensive and offensive.

It is self-evident that the ability requires a great amount of calculating power from the esper, as it requires for Accelerator to take into account several vectors that he wants to redirect, and when activated, several variables are present when manipulating and controlling vectors. For example, Accelerator is able to delete data from Last Order's mind through the manipulation of vectors of her bio-electricity. Furthermore, Accelerator can do it even if he is unconscious, able to make an invisible "tube" to control blood flow in Yoshikawa Kikyou's artery and not allow a single drop to spill. In fact, the combined brains of 10,000 level 3 Sisters are only able to make up less than half of Accelerator's calculating power, though it seems it is enough for Accelerator to use it even in combat.
    • Redirection - Accelerator uses this passive ability to "Redirection" or "Reflection" (反射 Hansha, lit. "Reflection") reverse any oncoming vector coming towards the field that protects his entire body, most likely his AIM Dispersion Field, which somehow covers even the clothes he wears and select objects he is holding. The redirection ability can be done subconsciously through some simple calculations as he was shown doing so as a child 5-6 years prior to the start of the story. He just needs to calculate the minimum required forces like gravity, air pressure, light, oxygen, heat, sound wavelength, etc. and redirect everything else. Things such as light, sound, and gravity are calibrated to pass through this field for his convenience, though he can undo this if he chooses to. For defensive use, Accelerator subconsciously establishes a filter that analyzes everything as harmful or not, and uses his reflect to push away anything that could harm him. Examples of these would be high-velocity vectors that are reflected, such as bullets, which Accelerator obviously could not consciously react to, as the speed of a bullet is immensely high. He was also able to re-direct Misaka's Railgun.

• Vector Manipulation - Vector Control (ベクトル制御 bekutoru seigyo, lit. "Vector Control") is the active effect of the Accelerator and requires active calculations in order to maintain it, as even a slight error can nullify the effect. A seemingly recent discovery of Accelerator's due to his abuse of his Redirection, the effect allows Accelerator to manipulate vectors instead of redirecting them. It is most likely this effect of being able control nearly everything in the world that Accelerator is described as "The One Who Wields the Power of God" (神にも等しい力の片鱗を振るう者 Kami nimo hitoshii chikara no henrin wo furuu mono), even more so now that he can analyze and understand different laws. Furthermore, it is this effect that allows Accelerator to use magic, though not without consequences

• High-level Intellect - Accelerator has shown frequently to possess a very high intellect. For starters, his esper ability is shown to require complex calculations to function, with him being skilled enough in this field to come up with a new application on the fly during his battle against Touma. He also appears to have a very good memory, as he memorized the codes for Last Order's default mind state and was able to remotely return her to that condition, thus erasing the virus planted into her by Amai Ao. Later, he also starts to display good strategies in battle, like when he was able to take out the Hound Dogs using guns, which he utilized for the first time against them, along with exploiting his immediate environment and psychological tactics to his advantage, without using his esper ability. Even with less than half of his calculation ability, it is great enough to allow Accelerator to calculate and analyze all the 25,000 different kinds of energy of Kakine Teitoku's Dark Matter, while fighting at par with him and protecting the bystanders, to update his ability. Finally, he was even able to figure out a way to block the signal used to shut off his electrode and to figure out ways to diminish the harmful influence magic has on his body as an esper, which is a feat accomplished so far by only another individual. He is also fairly skilled at indentifying spies as well as being a skilled interrogator, as he was seen to easily break a Russian spy with Misaka Worst's help.

Paraphernalia

Choker-style electrode - After he was shot by a bullet inside his skull, Accelerator, despite having survived, had his frontal lobe was badly damaged and lost his ability to walk or better use his motor skills, as well as his verbal and calculation abilities, unabling him even to properly discern text and speech. This unique electrode, which is attached in his head, connects him with the Misaka Network and thanks to the limited connection to the brainwave network he has gained enough calculation ability to think normally, understand and speak human language, walk, etc. The choker have three modes: off, normal mode, esper mode, where the battery runs out in 15 minutes after he enters this mode. Later modified to 30 minutes, but it was also tampered with at the same time with a safety device that allows for someone to remotely to disable the device from switching to esper mode.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@sightlessreality: Lets get this started

Loading Video...

Father: Roronoa Zoro

No Caption Provided

Abilities and Powers

Unarguably an extremely powerful and strong young fighter with immense potential, Zoro is one of the Straw Hat Pirates' top three fighters, and his strength is considered so great that, when taking his stern personality into account, people occasionally mistake him as the captain of the Straw Hat Crew after witnessing his skills in battle. While Luffy always fights the strongest enemy, Zoro usually fights the second strongest enemy.

Physical Abilities

After two years of intense training with Dracule Mihawk, Zoro has grown much more powerful than before. It is shown during his first appearance after the timeskip that he can cut through extremely large objects with incredible ease, speed, and precision (also considering without the use of his left eye). Zoro was even able to cut a Pacifista in half with just one slash from his swords, whereas two years prior he barely managed to only slightly damage one.

Zoro's newly-found strength is further demonstrated when he averts the previously mentioned formula of fighting the arc's second strongest foe when he easily defeats Hody Jones, the man in the role of the strongest adversary of the arc that typically does combat with Luffy. He accomplishes this with just a single, one-sword strike, despite being at a disadvantage at fighting a fishman underwater. He has also grown strong enough to be able to effortlessly kill a Logia user of inferior fighting ability, as he demonstrated to Monet by cutting her vertically in half without Haki, proving that she would have died if he were serious.[13]

Even without his swords, Zoro has monstrous physical strength. At a very young age he was able to lift boulders over his head, and is now able to lift and toss an entire building. He can use some sword techniques without his swords, and has also been shown to pack powerful punches. He was even strong enough to deflect a punch from Oars before the timeskip, and has developed the ability to pump his arms up with pure muscle.

However, Zoro seemed unable to control his strength prior to the timeskip. This is shown when he tries to hold back while fighting the shipwrights of Galley-La using the dull edge of his swords, and yet still caused serious damage.

After the two year timeskip, it seems that Zoro has exponentially increased in physical strength as he was able to block an attack from the huge King Neptune's equally massive trident with ease.

When not armed with his swords, Zoro has shown to be skilled in hand to hand combat. He has been known to effectively knock out much larger creatures with unarmed strikes. Also he has been able to defeat opponents with massive punches and kicks. Zoro has also been shown to fight on par with Sanji during their arguments, even without his swords at times.

Zoro's agility, speed, and overall reflexes are also extraordinary. He has shown that he is quick enough to keep up with Sanji, who is a master of his own leg-based style, as well as two Soru users simultaneously (Kaku and Jabra). He can move at nearly imperceptible speeds, jump to astonishing heights, and dodge bullets with ease.

On numerous occasions, Zoro has shown being able to evade (or block) high-speed attacks and projectiles that move so fast that it would normally be impossible for an average human to even notice them, much less evade them. Thus, Zoro was able to dodge simultaneous pressure shots as well as a laser blast from Bartholomew Kuma, both of which travel at extremely high speed, even after being heavily injured from his previous fights with Oars and fatigued from his fight with Ryuma.

After the two years timeskip, Zoro can even move underwater at a speed faster than a fishman. This was mentioned by a member of the New Fishman Pirates, who exclaimed that it was inconceivable for the swordsman to be faster than a fishman (referring to the aforementioned battle with Hody Jones) underwater.

To match his incredible strength, Zoro also has an amazing tolerance to pain and astonishing amounts of stamina and endurance, evidenced by numerous situations he has thus far endured. Several examples are:

• Dracule Mihawk's black sword slashing his chest.
  • Arlong's saw-like nose stabbing into his chest.
  • Cutting into his own legs to try and free himself from Mr. 3's wax creation.
  • Mr. 1's two buzz saws jamming into his chest.
  • Enel's massively powerful lightning based attacks.
  • CP9's Kaku's many Rankyaku attacks.
  • Receiving a direct kick from the giant Oars.
  • Kuma's explosive Ursus Shock attack.

Santoryu is a style of sword fighting where the practitioner wields three Katana; one in each hand and one in the mouth.There are many different techniques for this sword style, including high speed attacks ("Shishi Sonson"), direct hit attacks ("Oni Giri") and compressed air projectile attacks ("Hyaku Hachi Pound Ho"). Roronoa Zoro is the world-famous swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirate Crew who created this style.

Loading Video...

Mother:Erza Scarlet

No Caption Provided

Magic and Abilities

Requip: The Knight (換装 ザ・ナイト Kansō Za Naito): Requip is Erza's signature form of Magic, over which she possesses great mastery. It is a type of Magic that allows her to swap weapons, armor and clothes at will. Her particular form of Requip is called The Knight. She is noted for her ability to Requip extremely fast and is the only sword Mage known to be capable of Requipping weapons and armor while fighting, she is said to have over 100 different armors, something which made her and her immense strength well known throughout her place of residence, Magnolia Town, and throughout the entire Kingdom of Fiore, earning her the epithet "Titania".

Sword Magic (剣の魔法 Ken no Mahō): In addition to her signature Magic, Requip, Erza is also an extremely talented user of Sword Magic. As the name implies, this is a type of Magic which revolves around the use of swords. Through the use of this Magic, Erza is capable of using her swords to perform different Magical attacks. This is usually done in combination with specific armors of hers, which can make her deadlier in close melee combat or, when combined with her. It is also shown in the anime that she can also combine different armors with other swords from other armors to either block or attack using deadlier force and mixing different elements together. Telekinesis, allows her to target opponents which are out of her physical range.

• Demon Blade Crimson Sakura (妖刀紅桜 Yōtō Benisakura): A sword spell wherein Erza focuses all her Magic Power into the blade for maximum offense.

Telekinesis: Erza is also a skilled user of Telekinesis. The first time she used this Magic, however, was accidental. When she was a child in the Tower of Heaven she used this Magic to levitate discarded weapons from the ground and launch them at her enemies, something which she did inadvertently, due to the shock caused by Rob's death. Erza's most common use of Telekinesis comes with her Sword Magic, in which she can perform different attacks by controlling her swords remotely.

Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Erza possesses great mastery in swordsmanship and her skills in swordsmanship are of the highest caliber. Her offensive capabilities mainly come from her swordplay, which enables her to effectively utilize the weapons that her Requip provides, which includes swords, short swords, axes, lances and staffs (among others). Erza has shown great skill in utilizing the reverse-grip of swordsmanship as well as the normal grip. She is even capable of employing her swords effectively using her feet, by wielding their hilts between her hallux and second toe. Her swordsmanship is enough for her to slash through Aria's presumably intangible airspaces, and to deflect hundreds of needles which were shot at her by Evergreen with relative ease. In addition, her sword slashes possess so much force behind them that they are able to slice through metal using only the air pressure from the swings.

Immense Reflexes: Erza possesses extremely sharp reflexes, and a high degree agility and speed. Despite her being severely battle worn, she was able to dodge a blast from Jose Porla while balancing herself on one hand.She was also able to skillfully and acrobatically dodge a barrage of Darkness Magic Spells from Jellal Fernandes,and when he knocked her through the walls of the Tower of Heaven she launched herself off of a few small falling rocks back into the tower with ease. When Evergreen shot a few rays at her as a surprise attack, Erza easily dodged the rays with a side jump

Child:Ezra Kai Roronoa

No Caption Provided

Replace the spear with swords. Replace her flashy shirt with a black trench coat and you got Ezra.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SightlessReality

@deathhero61: Welcome good sir. With the intros out of the way let us get into the actual debate. :)

The Trifecta

The reason why this Amalgam works so well.

Now simply having Accelerator is enough to make this one of if not thee most powerful character(s) in the entire tournament. And one could say slapping on any other character would help. While this is true, in order to really make the most out of what Accelerator can do, you need to add something or someone with vast calculation abilities. This my friend is where Selina's mother Alita comes into play. To explain why I'll be braking it down into three parts. Starting with............

The Choker - Permanent Reflection

The way I see it this is possibly the most important in the long run or the trifecta. This nifty little device allowed Accelerator to access the "Misaka Network" which was needed in order for him to do normal functions & to use his esper abilities after he got shot in the head.

But why is that so necessary to have when your using "Base" Accelerator as Selina's father you might ask.

Simple, so that Selina can use the Misaka Network to have the Reflection Ability on at all times.

Again though, why is that important when "Base" Accelerator & by extension Selina can do that anyways?

This is because although what you say is true, there are still limits. Case in point Accelerator got shot because he had to put the whole might of his vector control on Last Order in order to do a factory reset of sorts on her brain which meant he had to turn off reflection to do so.

Okay fair enough but there's still a flaw. That fact that the choker only has 30 minute's worth of battery power to use esper mode.

Not really to be honest. This is where the body Selina inherited from her mother Alita comes into play. Thanks to the imaginos Cells the choker will get integrated with her body. This in turn means the power from the wormhole reactor will be able to be used to power the choker.

Here's an example

Using the wormhole uplink from Tunguska as a back door, Alita was able to completely take over the Orbital Dynamo on Jupiter & while fully recreating her body on Ketheres (which is a space city located above earths atmosphere)

The Brain Bio-Chip & Accelerators Intelligence

Alita & by extension Selina's brain
Alita & by extension Selina's brain

Pretty self explanatory, Accelerators caculations abilties fitted into a brain bio-chip makes for a nasty combo.

The Fata Morgana's link to Melchizedek

No Caption Provided

Melchizedek is a quantum super and Fata Morgana is the key necessary to gain full access to it. This nifty computer is perfect for performing great calculations need to manipulate vectors.

-

Case in point.

Here Zazie explains to Alita, Zekka & the pit crew for their team the dire situation she is in due to an event on mars that happened 1 month prior to their reunion.

As noted by the scans, Zazie had tens of thousand of Solitary waves bouncing within her skull. It would take several decades in order to calculate all of vectors using doctors computer.

Now lets see what happens when Melchizedek gets involved.

Once Alita called upon Arthur(an avatar of melchizedek) she was able gain the speed and calculations necessary to cancel out the vectors.

-

With this in mind vector manipulation will be get a major boost.

Plan of action

Real simple, Selina will go for a one shot kill while also doing a ring out. She'll do this by moving straight for Ezra with a Elecromagnetic Punch which will be amplified by manipulating it's vectors & once your out of the ring will create a mach 25 plasma tornado around the arena.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Why'd it take so long to get a response? Especially know that round 1 is basically over?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Primez0ne
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DeathHero61

@sightlessreality:

Not much to address.

Erza Scarlet, one of the most well known members and one of the strongest members of the Number one Mage Guild Fairy Tail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now lets get a basic rundown on her abilities. But before i do let me clear something up, something that i will probably keep bringing up in this battle:

No matter skilled Selina is, its going to be hard to keep alternating styles when the person you are fighting can follow suit, and not only switch in the mist of fighting, can also summon hundreds of weapons in a instant and apply them to her fighting style.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
She can control the swords however she likes, meaning she can put them around her, protecting her all around.
She can control the swords however she likes, meaning she can put them around her, protecting her all around.

She is also no dumbass when it comes to combat, she can even switch the weapons she uses in certain armors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4r2UkM2SIXk

Considering this is no different from a previous video i posted on a old thread i am going to post the context of what i posted for that video. Although i am not sure if the videos were the same in length so bare with me.

1:56-2:05 a omni-directional attack. This simply shows the crazy range she has.

2:13-2:30 A show of her immense skill and strategy.

2:32-2:46 Blitzing several monsters with pure striking power. The Black Wing armor can increase in offense with each strike.

2:48-3:15 Although fire wouldn't have come even close to doing any real damage she doused the amount of force the fire could have potentially had by using her water empress sword. And then procedes to use it to counter a flame monsters attacks.

3:22-3:32 more giant monster blitzing for erza. And showcases of how much she can truly mix up her attacks.

3:40-4:05 More of her destroying monsters via strategic choice, her getting smacked around by giant monsters and even a showcase of her speed blitzing some monsters.(Take note that each monster that she is fighting has a certain amount of durability and strength)

4:29-4:45 Excellent showcase of agility and speed, and skill, dodges barrage of energy blasts and even counters right after swiftly.

4:56-5:19 Launches, no erza didn't push the monster then it tripped over a rock or some stupid crap like that, launches the monster quite the damn distance away.

5:23-6:18 honestly still is all self-explanatory. And when i saw this i even teared up a little at how badass this was.

6:37-7:00 the strength being used here is amazing. Slashes Giant A Class monster like butter and the force of the blow destroys the bridge.

7:01-7:10 Blitzes several monsters

8:24-8:35 Getting pounded and slapped around by Enormous S-Class Monster

8:43- to the end. Amazing speed and precision and strength being shown.

Strength

Honestly im not going to waste too much time with this since those who know erza should have a good idea of her physical strength:

So im just going to give you a good perspective of her physical strength with this:

The first huge shockwave thats slashing through the water was caused by erza with a single slash, the second shockwave was still erza it wasn't ikaruga, ikaruga sliced through the shockwave to avoid damage. Thats some hefty striking strength for erza.
The first huge shockwave thats slashing through the water was caused by erza with a single slash, the second shockwave was still erza it wasn't ikaruga, ikaruga sliced through the shockwave to avoid damage. Thats some hefty striking strength for erza.

And this:

No Caption Provided

A straight up clash of power.
A straight up clash of power.

You are probably wondering, what does this entirely has to do with erza? Well. As you can see in scan 1, erza slashes through the demon's leg with enough force to actually harm him, while natsu kicks him incredibly hard in the face. Considering erza was able to harm the demon as much as natsu did is rather impressive considering how off panel natsu destroyed multiple buildings, houses etc.

here is the scan i forgot to show

No Caption Provided

Take note that in the previous scans i showed, erza cut the demon's lower half while natsu blasts his upper half. They do this with enough force to launch him into the nearby castle.

I will attempt to show more strength feats if needed.

Speed

Well erza speed is at best low or mid hypersonic based on feats.And via scaling far faster.

When she was fighting evergreen she just barely avoided being harmed by her explosions, meaning she was moving fast enough to not be in the core of the explosion, explosions travel at speeds faster than sound. Well to be precise,

The Velocity of Detonation of explosive substances range from between 2000 - 8000 m/s. (2000 meters per second is mach 5-6 8000 meters per second is mach 23 but we both know that is far too bold for erza. So lets go with mach 5 or mach 6 maybe just maybe mach 7 But considering how it seemed she just barely avoided getting hit by the core i'd put her mach 6 or lower.)

The explosive train begins at the power source, be that electrical or mechanical. An electrical pulse is then sent straight into the detonator which contains a "Primary Explosive", this is usually shock, heat and stab sensitive like you see in the films but is very small. This can either then be transferred directly into the main charge of high explosives or through detonating cord. The cord is still quite sensitive but nothing compared to the detonator. It is then transmitted to the main explosive substance.

Regardless what type of explosive it is, the general explanation of the next event is something like this.

The official description of an explosion is "a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction" or "a rapid expansion of hot gases". In this instance the explosion pushes the air around it in an outwards direction to accomodate the newly created gases which causes the initial shock wave. Of course the speed does not stay at 2000-8000m/s but as this is the speed at which it starts, it is still quite fast when hitting objects in the vicinity.

No Caption Provided

Now here is the majority of her fight with evergreen:

Although i would personally consider those needles hypersonic, they are likely high supersonic in terms of speed, but I did some research and apparently soldiers in the war had needleguns, these needles were potentially faster than bullets due to having far less mass than a bullet. Since the needle is the only moving part of a needlegun (as in a coilgun or railgun), there is inherently little recoil. Although it has extreme velocity, the needle possesses little mass, providing even less potential for recoil. A high rate of fire allows a massive number of projectiles to be fired in a very short period of time, before any perceivable recoil could begin to affect the user's accuracy. Either way the needles are shot at speeds as fast if not faster than regular bullets. Bullets can be shot at mach 1-3 speeds i'll have you know. Anyway not that it matters since erza reacted to bullets before, and with ease too and in close range:

Here is the scan i forgot to put with the side by side scans above:

No Caption Provided

There is no need to show more. Erza is clearly pretty fast. And she was obviously not trying since she also managed to play some pool Devil May Cry Style.

No Caption Provided

And as for durability.

Durability will be discussed later on but just fun i will show my favorite durability feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Take note, she has no protective armor on to protect her from that blow.
Take note, she has no protective armor on to protect her from that blow.

Considering how i am strapped for time. I will simply post all of Zoro's feats post timeskip. I seriously have to thank @mr_ingenuity for his amazing respect thread.

Here's the thread in question.

http://www.comicvine.com/roronoa-zoro/4005-47925/forums/zoro-respect-thread-1535452/?messageId=14054165#js-message-28

Strength

(Ch 599) First feat after the timeskip. Cuts a galleon in half because he need it to resurface.

(Ch 601) Casually one shots a Pacifista. Pre Timeskip Zoro was unable to cut one, even while going all out with asura[510].

(Ch 605) Cuts the tentacle of the Kraken more than 1,000 meters under water.

No Caption Provided

(Ch 613) Stops King Neptunes attack.

(Ch 617)Zoro perceives the water droplets thrown by Hordy at superhuman speeds, pricing the armor an . Hordy's strength is enough to break a wall with his grip alone.

(Ch 617) Zoro sword slash even travel through water.

(Ch 617) Casually cuts the chains binding King Neptune.

No Caption Provided

(Ch 617 - 618) One shots Hordy under water. Hordy's stats are doubled like all fishmen when under water.

(Ch 635) Zoro's attack can sustain cutting force even after, he puts his sword away.

(Ch 636) Overpowers & one shots Dosun. Dosun sent a house flying with a swing of his hammer [630]

(Ch 636) Stops Hyouzou during his steroid overdose rampage.

(Ch 640) Blocks all of Hyouzou while holding back.

No Caption Provided

(Ch 642) Completely disregard Hyouzou as a capable swordsman shrugging off his attack.

(Ch 646) One shots Hyouzou with his back turned.

(Ch 654) One Shots a Large Fish 10,000 meters under water.

(Ch 656) Stops the Dragon's charge.

(Ch 656) Cuts off a Dragon's head. The Dragon in question took punches form Luffy & kept coming.

(Ch 661) Kills three Sharks under water.

(Ch 677) With the assistance of Kin'emon cut through thick steel wall.

(Ch 685 - 686) Hold back Monet to allow everyone to pass safely. Save Nami & cuts a hole in the wall for their escape. Having yet to try and attack.

(Ch 686) Still haven taken the fight seriously.

(Ch 687) Cuts Monet with Armament Haki, speed blitzes, & intimidates Monet to the point she is unable to reform.

(Ch 730) Attacks with a flying sword slash even when being crushed by gravity.

(Ch 740) Cuts through stone attempting to find Pica's location.

No Caption Provided

(Ch 749) The entire context of the Pica vs Zoro fight is find the main body and KO him. 740 & 749 echos this and it will continuously be brought up. Twice in the chapter alone.

(Ch 754) Pica returns to the statue revealing his location. Zoro uses one of his strongest slashes 1080 pound cannon ensuring he can't miss cutting Pica. City busting slash without exhausting effort [Just how big Pica is shown to be & result]

[747- 755] Pica emerges from the Mountain (top level is a hill with three bigger levels underneath) note the city underneath. His hand has mansions on it. The result of the 1080 pound cannon shows Zoro cut it completely in half.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Ch 770) Pica's smaller statue causes Zoro to lose his footing, smashing Zoro into the level below. But Zoro is unphased and cuts it in half.

Speed/Reaction

(Ch 617) Zoro perceives the water droplets thrown by Hordy at superhuman speeds, pricing the armor of the Mermen. Hody's strength is enough to break a wall with his grip alone.

(Ch 617 - 618) Blitzes Hordy under water. Hody's stats are doubled like all fishmen when under water.

(Ch 635) Zoro's attacks fast enough to create a vortex of cutting air.

(Ch 636) Protect Robin moving faster than she could see.

(Ch 640) Matches steroid overdosed Hyouzou's combat speed while holding back.

No Caption Provided

(Ch 686) Saves Nami after Monet moves to the other side of the room.

(Ch 687) Blitzes Monet to prove a point.

(Ch 702) Zoro uses Observation Haki to pinpoint the location of the Dwarf that stole his sword. Dwarves are regarded as fairies due to the fact they move faster than the eye can see normally among the population. So Zoro being able to see one during his first encounter is an impressive feat.

(Ch 705) Successfully chases down & catches the dwarf.

(Ch 730) The speed of Zoro's attack is enough to resist Fujitora's gravity power.

(Ch 747) Kicks Dellinger off balance mid attack. Dodges bullets.

(Ch 754) Outpaces Pica's attacks and shows he can jump dozens of meter into the air.

(Ch 770 -771) Continuously dodges spikes erupting from the area.

(Ch 778) Zoro has an entire attack/fight scene with Pica/statue in free fall using the falling stones to move around. ALl the while throwing out hypersonic slashes.

Durability/Endurance

(Ch 617 - 618) Fighting while holding his breath.

(Ch 661) Considering Zoro was pulled under by the shark mean it had grip on him. So given the fact there isn't any blood present in the water, Zoro survived the encounter with his limbs, I would say the sharks couldn't break skin.

(Ch 730) Relatively fine after being cursed Fujitora's gravity power, though solid ground.

To sum up, zoro has crap tons of durability, strength and endurance, Erza has similar levels of strength and endurance, along with craptons of versatility.

Loading Video...

I wanted to get the old video i had for this fight, but this is the only one i could get and it was far shorter and its in freaking latino. Anyway, Erza and Knightwalker, were in this no holds bared match and was annhilating one another to the point they even destroyed the small city they were on, and eventually after destroying each other's best armors they get into a no holds bared fist fight.

Loading Video...

In this video Zoro takes in all the pain luffy took in during the entire thriller bark saga.(island busting punches, smacked through buildings, slashed and cut, all the stress luffy took throughout the journey.) All of that pain combined with his own. And Survives.

Here is a list of Erza's armors

Equipment

Erza owns over 100 different types of armor,and over 200 different types of weapons.

Heart Kreuz Armor (ハートクロス 鎧, Hāto Kurosu no Yoroi): Made by the popular fashion brand Heart Kreuz specifically for her, this is Erza's casual armor, which she is mostly seen wearing. This armor sports a breastplate now composed of a single piece of metal, decorated by curved lines and by a deformed version of Heart Kreuz's mark, with the cross' right arm extending to the right part of Erza's chest, and the added mark of Fairy Tail located under the cross itself, which is now lacking the brand's name.

Heaven's Wheel Armor (天輪の鎧 Tenrin no Yoroi): Plated armor covers her chest, with a large metal flower over it, and she wears a large billowing skirt that has metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neck are uncovered, and she has large metal wings that appear to be made of individual blades, as well as a wing-like headpiece.

• Flight: While wearing this armor, Erza seemingly gains the ability to fly for short distances.
  • Sword Requipping: Erza is able to summon a large amount of swords (roughly more than 200), and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents.[25]
  • Blumenblatt (天輪・繚乱の剣 Tenrin: Burūmenburatto): Erza will requip a mass amount of swords, and then charge at her opponent and slice him or her with two of her swords.Then she will fly past her enemy and send the swords she Requipped into the enemy at the same time.
  • Circle Sword (天輪・循環の剣, サークルソード, Tenrin Sākuru Sōdo): Erza requips swords and has them circle around her by utilizing the command, "Dance, My Blades". The swords then begin spinning rapidly around Erza and she sends them flying towards her opponent(s) in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage.
  • Trinity Sword (天輪・三位の剣, Tenrin: Toriniti Sōdo): While in her Heavens Wheel Armor, Erza slashes the opponent in a delta formation.
  • Pentagram Sword (天輪・五芒星の剣 Tenrin: Pentaguramu Sōdo): While using the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user slashes the swords in the shape of a pentagram to attack the target.

Black Wing Armor (黒羽の鎧 Kureha no Yoroi): This armor is black with silver trimming that has silver crosses is several places. It has a revealing silver-edged breastplate and plates flanking her hips that reach down to her waist-guard. The waist-guard leaves the front of Erza’s body exposed, with her groin being covered by a dark imbuement. She has large plates guarding her legs. She has two wings that have black metal "arms" acting as the wings' leading structure, but the parts used to fly are composed of a membrane-like material. Erza's hair is tied in a ponytail.

• Flight: This armor seems to grant Erza the ability to fly around for short distances.
  • Increased Offense: This armor increases Erza's offensive capabilities, and she uses it in conjunction with any number of weapons to deal her enemy great damage.With each slash her power increases
  • Moon Flash (黒羽・月閃 Kureha: Gessen): Erza rushes past her target, slashing them in a cross pattern.

Flame Empress Armor (炎帝の鎧 Entei no Yoroi): This armor is dark red predominantly, but also sports orange and black parts, with the first ones being shaped like flames and the second resembling Dragon’s limbs. It’s basically made up of three different parts: the revealing breastplate with Dragon like wings attached to it, the orange gauntlets and the Dragon claw shaped greaves. Erza’s hair is tied into a pair of high, long pigtails.

• Flame Resistance: This armor lowers the destructive power of flame attacks by 50%.
  • Fire Magic (火の魔法 Hi no Mahō): This armor grants Erza the ability to shoot fire.

The Giant's Armor (巨人の鎧 Kyojin no Yoroi): This is a large, furry, golden colored armor with that sports a large cross on the breastplate. The armor is completed by a headgear with the appearance of a pair of large metal ears. The armor works great in combination with the De-Malevo-Lance, a long and elaborated polearm sporting a cross just like the one on the armor.

• Enhanced Strength: This armor increases Erza's strength in the form of her throwing power. It was first used when Erza threw her spear at the "moon" above Galuna Island.

Adamantine Armor (金剛の鎧 Kongō no Yoroi): The Adamantine Armor is a large, blue and navy colored armor. The breastplate is composed of different plates joined together, with four, prominent tube-like ornaments on the front, right above her breasts, below the high armored collar. The shoulder pads are very large and sport prominent plates shaped like spikes, protruding from a far darker part which composes the base of the structure. The armor is completed by a helmet which covers the top and the sides of Erza’s face, leaving the back part of her head exposed, and sporting prominent spikes jutting outwards.

• Immense Defense: This armor is the ultimate, high-level defensive stance. While wearing it, Erza is able to withstand the Magic beam fired by Phantom Lord's Magical Convergent Cannon - Jupiter. Despite her receiving injuries and the armor breaking into process, she still successfully protected the entire Fairy Tail Guild and all of its members.
  • Adamantine Barrier: While wearing this armor, Erza gains the ability to create a powerful Magic Barrier by combining her two shields together, which can even withstand spells such as the Jupiter Cannon.
  • Flight: While wearing this armor, Erza gains the ability to fly but only for short distances.

Purgatory Armor (煉獄の鎧 Rengoku no Yoroi): The Purgatory is a black armor that is covered in spikes. When using this armor, Erza’s hair becomes styled in very prominent spikes pointing outwards in every direction, with her right eye being covered by it and a devilish shadow obscuring the upper part of her face. This is one of Erza's most powerful armors, before her fight with Ikaruga she claimed that "None had seen the armor and lived to tell the tale." Its true power is not seen, however, as it was destroyed almost instantly by Ikaruga.

Lightning Empress Armor (雷帝の鎧 Raitei no Yoroi): This armor is golden and light bluish in color. The breastplate is decorated by golden trimmings, and has thin plates going up to surround Erza's neck. When using this armor, Erza’s head gets adorned by a band with two ribbons on it, and her hair gets styled in a long braid. Also, the armor’s weapon is a long spear, with a very large blade and a decorated circle resembling a shield attaching it to the shaft, which is adorned by a large ribbon.

• Lighting Resistance: This is an armor that lowers the attack damage of all lightning attacks aimed at the wearer. It was enough to withstand an attack by Laxus Dreyar, a skilled user of Lightning Magic, without Erza receiving any injuries herself.
  • Lightning Magic (雷系各種魔法 Kaminari Kei Kakushu Mahō): This armor grants Erza the ability to attack her foes with lightning.

Flight Armor (飛翔の鎧 Hishō no Yoroi): This armor has features very few armored parts. It is cheetah printed, and the outfit has a large collar around Erza’s neck and a tail hanging from the back of her shorts, both made of bushy fur, plus a pair of large cheetah’s ears adorning both sides of Erza’s head. When wearing this armor, Erza is equipped with a pair of short swords with elaborate hand-guards similar to a rapier's, shaped like rose's thorns.

• Immense Speed: This armor increases Erza's speed dramatically, to the point where she could match Erza Knightwalker's speed while the latter was using Silfarion. She was also able to keep up with Racer despite being under the effects of his Slowing Magic.
  • Sonic Claw (飛翔・音速の爪, ソニッククロウ, Hishō: Sonikku Kurō): Erza dashes towards her target at high speed and slashes them multiple times from every direction.

Robe of Yūen (悠遠の衣 Yūen no Koromo): This armor is like a purple, revealing kimono. It consists of a short sleeveless tunic decorated by many flower motifs, with a revealing cleavage and revealing opening on the sides, exposing much of Erza’s chest, held closed by both a large, dark obi, which has a thin red rope tied around it and sports a wide closing ribbon on the back, and by a lighter, smaller white belt, which are both wrapped around a pink, flower-patterned cloth circling Erza’s waist on the back and the sides.

• Elastic Properties: This armor is elasticated, something which prevented Midnight’s Reflector Magic from securely binding Erza or strangling her using it.(This will be perfect against Selina considering Midnight was some who was capable of controlling vectors.

Morning Star Armor (明星の鎧 Myōjō no Yoroi): This armor, which seems to be mainly composed of a leather-like material, sports many feather-shaped decorations, including the short cape, the pauldrons protruding from under it, and the cloth circling Erza’s waist, held up by a simple belt on the front. She dons a one piece suit revealing her legs, whose upper part is covered by fishnet leggings, and with high-heeled armored greaves with large knee guards covering her calves. Her arms are heavily armored as well. In this outfit, Erza’s hair is styled in tangled buns on top of her head, and she’s armed with a pair of simple swords with cross-shaped hand-guards, getting larger near the edges, and blades which seem to lack the standard cutting edges.

• Photon Slicer (明星・光粒子の剣 Myōjō: Foton Suraisā): By pointing the twin swords towards her opponent, Erza is capable of releasing a large blast to them. She managed to destroy small city blocks with these blasts.

Armadura Fairy (妖精の鎧 Arumadura Fearī): The strongest armor as declared by her counterpart Erza Knightwalker. This armor has the name of her guild to symbolize her pride of being a member of Fairy Tail. It’s a pink armor with a simple breastplate joined to the collar. The armor has many wing shaped decorations. The armor’s weapons of choice are a pair of identical swords, sporting large and decorated hand-guards reminiscent each of a pair of wings, and with the blades protruding near the hilts to house additional decorative motifs.

• Fairy Piercing Sword: Erza charges her swords with energy and hits the target with a powerful lunge. This attack was strong enough to break Knightwalker's strongest spear, Ravelt, shattering an entire island in the process.(Unnamed)

Sea Empress Armor (海王の鎧 Kaiō no Yoroi): This armor is green in color with bluish parts. The breastplate, which barely covers Erza’s breast, leaving her belly and her back visible, somehow resembles seaweed, and has some thin chains hanging from it over Erza’s exposed parts, with a pair siding her breasts and another the belly; a fifth chain is visible around her neck, which is guarded by the large collar. The armor is completed by a headgear, with a large metal part covering her forehead, bearing a whirl-shaped wave on it, and large fin-shaped protrusions siding her head. The armor comes equipped with a long sword which seems to be made of crystal, with many small crystals jutting out in every direction from the hand-guard.

• Water Resistance: According to Lisanna, this armor nullifies water attacks. It has been shown to be able to withstand Juvia's water attacks easily.
  • Water Magic (水系各種魔法 Mizu Kei Kakushu Mahō): This armor allows Erza to charge her sword with water and release powerful whirlpools against her opponent.

Nakagami Armor (天一神の鎧 Nakagami no Yoroi): A set of armor Erza had the ability to don once she released her Second Origin. The Nakagami Armor has not been worn for over ten years, as it consumes vast amounts of Magic Power to utilize.Anyone who is able to wear the armor will be able to bend the laws of Magic. The armor is composed of a short revealing robe that is tied together with an intricate ribbon at the waist. The armor features large pauldrons over each shoulder, bearing the image of a lion with an open mouth, and decorated greaves that match the motif of the armor. The entire set is complemented with a rhombus-shaped tiara and a large sash which loops above her head with the ends hanging out towards the ground with a bead on each end. The armor comes equipped with a large halberd possessing a circular hand-guard at its center.

• Nakagami Starlight (中一神・星彩 Nakagami Seisai): A spell utilized in conjunction with her halberd to swiftly dismantle the opponent with swift, brute force.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another hard counter to Selina's Vector Barriers.

Piercing Armor : A set of armor Erza equipped into to pierce Kyouka through Cube. This set consists of a breastplate, waistguard, gauntlets and leg plates, which all feature a greenish-silver tint. Each pauldron dons the Fairy Tail emblem and her leg plates are designed decoratively. The armor is worn with black pants, brown elbow pads underneath the gauntlets and complemented with an olive belt that is tied above the waistguard. It is unknown if this armor has any additional abilities that are independent from the weapon.

• Piercing: This armor comes equipped with a large, silver jousting lance that features well-decorated designs over its vamplate and has shown the capability to pierce and penetrate an opponent through a mass as large as a fortress.

BTW in regards to speed. Zoro can keep up with his captain luffy. People argue that they are equals. Luffy himself has avoided point blank explosions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L8OXeugHpsA

In this fight we see luffy breaking out of a special slime that restricts him then outracing a point blank explosion.(Those slimes were the explosives so take that into consideration.) The Velocity of Detonation of explosives range from between 2000 - 8000 m/s. (2000 meters per second is mach 5-6 8000 meters per second is mach 23. Thats the basics for explosives. But for an explosion that big its likely luffy had to move even faster than that. Some people are bold enough to calc this speed feat in the Mach 100 range. Those who aren't smart enough or are too lazy to do so simply say that Luffy is mach 21 or mach 23. ) And you want to know what's funny? We didn't even see any indication that he used Gear Second. Gear Second is even faster. Zoro was fighting along side Gear second luffy pre-timeskip and managed to do a coordinated attack with him against a pacifista so that shows that zoro can perceive his movements and act upon them. Post-time skip Zoro was keeping up with high tier characters like Admiral Fujitora who managed to react to his own meteor barrage on Donflamingo and Law.(That's re-entry speed BTW Mach 20 to mach 30 thank you very much) So speed blitzing is not an option. Especially with the restrictions being put on both of our characters.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SightlessReality

@primez0ne: Not likely so I'll just make a conclusion post after this.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @primez0ne

Counters

Fighting style's

No matter skilled Selina is, its going to be hard to keep alternating styles when the person you are fighting can follow suit, and not only switch in the mist of fighting, can also summon hundreds of weapons in a instant and apply them to her fighting style.

I don't see this factoring in this battle due to Selina's "Vector Shield". As any attack that Erza could land would simple be reflected. In fact, the greater the grip on her weapon the more it's going to hurt her in the end.

This fodder guy tries to smash Accelerators skull in but is met with the Vector shield. The reflection is so great that his arm gets twisted along with his bat flying out of his hand as wel as his whole body getting thrown back. The other guy uses an energy attack which simply just gets reflected back at him.
This fodder guy tries to smash Accelerators skull in but is met with the Vector shield. The reflection is so great that his arm gets twisted along with his bat flying out of his hand as wel as his whole body getting thrown back. The other guy uses an energy attack which simply just gets reflected back at him.

The only brute force attacks that will work are mountain busting but attacks far lower then that would destroy the arena so they are completely off the table unless of course you want an auto lose for both sides.

However............

I don't want Selina to look weak in terms of fighting so allow me to address her capabilities in regards to it.

Panzer Kunst

Alita is a kunstler(practitioner) of the legendary martian martial art of Panzer Kunst and is classed at the Meister(Master) rank.

Brief History Lesson on Panzer Kunst
Brief History Lesson on Panzer Kunst

Panzer Kunst is no ordinary martial art. It utilizes various type of waves that get channeled into an opponents body that in turn causes them to blow up or become paralyzed.

To give an idea of what I mean, here's a brief demonstration

Alita uses a weakened Hertzer Hauen

Hertzer Hauen

This technique focuses on a palm strike that sends supersonic osculation waves into the opponent. This results in either destroying or at least stopping an opponents brain or heart but of course can affect any other part of the body. The only way to stop it is to either to be durable enough to withstand the vibrations or to match the wavelength of the vibrations with ones own. This is one of the most basic technique's Kunstlers are taught and has even been released to the masses.

Strength

While not something I think will really matter because of Vectors & Oscillation waves I'll demonstrate a few feats for strength.

A Bloodlusted Misaka pulls tons upon tons of Iron Sand Particles from the ground & shapes it into a disastrous tornado around Accelerator. Accelerator is unaffected.
A Bloodlusted Misaka pulls tons upon tons of Iron Sand Particles from the ground & shapes it into a disastrous tornado around Accelerator. Accelerator is unaffected.

While not inherently a strength feat it goes to show just how uncaring Accelerator about things getting thrown at him while the vector shield is up.

The Iron Tornado failing Misaka uses Electromagnetism to lift up 1oos of tons worth of railway tracks and launches them at Accelerator. Accelerator simply grins as the ones that hit simply get reflected away.
The Iron Tornado failing Misaka uses Electromagnetism to lift up 1oos of tons worth of railway tracks and launches them at Accelerator. Accelerator simply grins as the ones that hit simply get reflected away.

This just goes along with just how easy his vector shield protects him.

Post Brain Damage - Accelerator destroys an Endymion Pillar
Post Brain Damage - Accelerator destroys an Endymion Pillar

Depending on how you view it this can be interpreted as a strength feat.

Speed

Selina is easily Hyper Sonic+ thanks to a combination of Alita's natural speed & Accelerators vector manipulation.

Using her bodies ability to create & shape plasma with electromagnetic fields alita uses it to push off instantly past super sonic speeds. Not only that but she remarks just how slow toji's supersonic movements are in regards to her perception. She also casually uses a plasma orb in her hand to cancel Toji's destructive Sonic Boom produced from his punch.

I pretty much covered everything in the scans in the caption. But to help signify where I get super sonic from. Note the wave like clouds. Those are Vapor Cones & they are produced once one reaches transonic speeds. Additionally, the sonic booms generated also are help to validate the super sonic to hyper sonic+ speeds.

Toji could only defend as Alita was super blitzing him.

Toji a person who can performs actions at Super Sonic speeds was completely helpless to Alita's assaults. All he could do was keep the Super Carapace Sanchin up.

Alita performs a feat at millisecond speeds

A "Tunpo" possessed Toji created a super sonic wind speed tornado that was mixed with Alita's plasma. The temperature within the vacuum was 300c. This Toji performed "Rat Slaying Cat" technique & Alita saw an ever so small gap that she could exploit.

The Plan Once again & Conclusions

My goal is for Selina is to hit you with an Electromagnetic Punchto get to out of the ring & then to make a mach 25 wind speed tornado to keep you out.

The Punch

The Geschoss Schlag which is German for "Missile Blow" and is also called an Electromagnetic Punch. It's a super sonic punch amplified by an electromagnetic field. The force is so great that it literally turns what ever it hits into high speed shrapnel that annihilates anything in it's path. By using Vector Control to further increase the magnitude & the direction she can make it far more dangerous while also leaving the Arena intact.

The Tornado

Loading Video...

14:30 is a good stopping point. Accelerator has an epiphany. By controlling the worlds wind currents he remarks that he could destroy anything he wanted to. As noted at the start timer, he creates a massive tornado. The only reason it didn't continue is because he had bigger plans. I.E. a giant mass of Plasma created by compressing all the wind.

And now Conclusions

1. As fast, strong, & durable your character is these matter little against Selina's Vector Control. As she'll simply increase the magnitude of the vectors of her movements to move faster if need be. Strength & Durability simply are ignored as one touch can twist Ezra around like a pretzel
  2. Should Erza survive the initial blow she has to then deal with the tornado that follows suit. Something of which Selina won't even be affected by.
  3. I don't see Erza harming Selina thanks to her Vector Shield.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Primez0ne
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I kind of just tagged everyone in the tournament. If you really want to vote you can but it would probably be best if you didn't.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: About the arena destroying thing... I had changed that earlier with this statement:

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm calling you out for editing your post with the equipment add ons.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: About the arena destroying thing... I had changed that earlier with this statement:

Ugh you should have made this a standard battle.......

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm calling you out for editing your post with the equipment add ons.

And? I made the edit far before you even made your post.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SightlessReality

@deathhero61: I wasn't even aware of it till today cause I was busy working on my post all of yesterday. And you even tagged me telling that the post was finished. I also made it aware prior to the post that I was working on it in the pm.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

Ugh you should have made this a standard battle.......

Where's the fun in that! ;)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: It would have saved so much time and i wouldn't have basically gave up on this Debate. Because what i said before the debate basically came fruit in Sightlessreality's closing argument.

And:

The Plan Once again & Conclusions

My goal is for Selina is to hit you with an Electromagnetic Punchto get to out of the ring & then to make a mach 25 wind speed tornado to keep you out.

Tada. Exactly as predicted.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Primez0ne