#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be the battlefield.

Soveriegn Red. TLSSH Green. ThundergodswrathYellow.

Straight up random Fights.

Your characters will have 10 minuets to gather their gear within the rules. Mountain Busting Limits kids! No over the top crap. Gear will follow the rules and be within reason of what they can bring to the battle.

In character, but no rivalries.

Tourney Rules

4 Man Teams.

Strength max is 200 tons. Roughly, give or take a Hundred.

Speed Max is Mach 10. Anybody faster than Mach 10 will be nerf to fit. Example like Flash can be used with Speed Steal and IMP (Limited to strength max of 300 tons). He is topped at Mach 10 in Combat Speed and Travel Speed.

Durability Max is Healing Factor and 200 Ton durability roughly.

Power Destruction is Mountain Busting Max

TP and Illusions is Limited to affecting one person and one person only.

Summoning and Duplication is limited to 6 at a time.

Reality Warp, Transmutation, and Molecule Manipulation cannot be use. Can have Characters who have it. Just cannot be used.

Time Powers can only be used on one self. Cannot increase your speed pass Mach 10. Can increase Reaction Times to Light Speed for all I care. Combat and Travel speed will remain in Mach 10 limits.

BFR is limited to 5 Minuets. Then that that player will be brought back via freaking Magic to the middle of the Battlefield. You must win by Incpacitation, Death, or KO. BFR is not a win.

Gear is Standard to what they used, and limited to the above rules.

@sovereign91001

• Guyver Gigantic
  • Doctor Fate (Hector Hall)
  • Ichigo Kurosaki
  • Jean Grey (Green Phoenix)

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk

• Asura(Area D- Inou Ryouki)
  • Aizen-no hougyoko-(Bleach)
  • Itachi(Naruto)
  • Mika

@thundergodswrath

• Vulcan
  • Vision
  • Apocalypse
  • Magneto

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

o. o forgot all about this lol

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

*ahem* well then, I'm going with my previous plan of action in my last match. Mika takes my team into her dimensional space and slowly picks off your team, one by one(by taking parts of them into her dimensional space and thoroughly mind raping them) while you guys fight it out.

#6 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#7 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4002 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4002 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4002 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I've already stated why I'm doing, gonna be in Mika's dimensional space in safety, appearing to strike out at stragglers/weak-links. People who come into Mika's view will get their heads transferred into her space where my team can mentally assault them.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12550 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be interesting.

I'll start with something small.

Basically anything, I mean anything that's energy base will be absorbed easily by Vulcan. Even magic. He has drained people like Adam Warlock easily. He basically absorbed his energy, which amped his already high power, and rendered Adam powerless.

So all those energy blasts will boost him. Especially Ichigo who loves to fire off Getstuga Tenshou's.

Doctor Fate's helmet is metal, and I have Magneto. Could Magneto not just collapse the helmet on his head? If it was Kent Nelson, I would think otherwise, but this one wasn't that powerful. Not to mention Guyver Gigantic is made of metal.

#13 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Guyver Gigantic isn't made of metal, his armor is organic; it's bio boosted flesh. And Fate can harness electricty as well so it would stand to reason he can manipulate magnetism to some degree but before I go into further detail let me just say that my team is capable of doing what TLSSH did and poofing out to another dimension and waiting for the scraps but my team isn't doing that cause that strategy doesn't suit my debate style... in fact my team can undo his teams strategy and since your team isn't capable of crossing the dimensional barrier and I perfer to not have my team go through the ringer only to be picked off I purpose a ceasefire for the following purpose:

1. You let my team undo his teams strategy.

2. We then take his team out of the equation.

3. After his team is eleminated we proceed in open combat with the winner decided that way.

Obviously as my team is in character and they are all good guys there is no duplicity...so what say you?

#14 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I wouldn't just be waiting for scraps ^.^, I'll be taking whoever goes my way by removing their heads into Mika's dimensional space even while you two are fighting. From there I can mind rape them into working for my team ^.^

#15 Edited by New_World_Order (12550 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I'm a go with 1 :P

Although Doctor Fate may have some control over metal, it's nothing to Magneto's degree. Eric can literally stop anything Fate can do with his magnetic abilities. So my answer for Fate has not been countered yet. Oh, and @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Apocalypse is a very potent telepath too. So I would find it hard for a telepathic assault to be used.

Not to mention Vulcan can shut down both your teams characters one by one. Shutting off the electrical current in their brain.

Oh, and Vision? No one will see him coming, so it will be like this. Intangible + Phasing. Only this time through their heads.

#16 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: My team is in another dimension, I can chose who I allow in and who isn't. Also, is Apocalypse strong enough to combat 3 mental assaults at the same time?(also, I can also just allow different parts of the person into my dimension, such as just having your body without the head being taken in. This would allow all my characters to assault your team one at a time)

There's Mika taking parts of the body into her dimension, piece by piece.(she can do this while still in her dimension btw)

Here's her again, just removing a head.

Like this I can just pick off your teams people one by one.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by New_World_Order (12550 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall have a post up soon.