TKO, Death, Gives up

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I don't know, if Piper was still pregnant with Wyatt then I'd go for her, Ms Marvels invulnerable so Pipers normal powers would have close to no affect. Ms Marvel.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Ms.Marvel is too fast for Piper. Couldn't Carol just knock her unconcious before Piper could freeze, toss a combustion blast or try to cast a spell? The OP needs more details.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Ms.Marvel is too fast for Piper. Couldn't Carol just knock her unconcious before Piper could freeze, toss a combustion blast or try to cast a spell? The OP needs more details.

piper could stop time maybe before ms marvel moves

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

If she could, like with just a thought, then I think she would win, especially if they start far enough apart. Piper needs to cast her freeze with hand movement though, meaning she has to think and then physiscally react to cast the freeze before Carol blasts her with a photon beam or blitz KO's her. With her super human reflexes, I think Carol has the advantage here to attack before Piper can.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By charlieboy

if carol speedblitzes then i think she wins. if not piper wins.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

If she could, like with just a thought, then I think she would win, especially if they start far enough apart. Piper needs to cast her freeze with hand movement though, meaning she has to think and then physiscally react to cast the freeze before Carol blasts her with a photon beam or blitz KO's her. With her super human reflexes, I think Carol has the advantage here to attack before Piper can.

Carol has to think and gesture to fire a photon blast too. Demons are superhuman and she does fine freezing them, her power to freeze is always used after an attack has been directed at her and she rarely gets hit, and has stopped things split seconds before they would have touched her. This makes it seems as if anybody with a gun or a blast power can't tag Ms. Marvel and that is not true, Pyro has tagged her before and he has to think, gesture and think again to control the fire, Piper should be able to freeze her even if Carol fires first, her explosion power should be useless against Carol, but she can always cast a spell, after the freeze.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Carol has to think and gesture to fire a photon blast too. Demons are superhuman and she does fine freezing them, her power to freeze is always used after an attack has been directed at her and she rarely gets hit, and has stopped things split seconds before they would have touched her. This makes it seems as if anybody with a gun or a blast power can't tag Ms. Marvel and that is not true, Pyro has tagged her before and he has to think, gesture and think again to control the fire, Piper should be able to freeze her even if Carol fires first, her explosion power should be useless against Carol, but she can always cast a spell, after the freeze.

There really is no comparison from Charmed with respect the demons reaction speed. Carol's reflexes are superhuman, the demons are not. If the demons had superhuman reaction speed they would be easily tagging the Charmed Ones on a regular basis. There isn't a showing for Piper to prove she could freeze Carol first, let alone attempt to cast a freeze before getting hit by a light speed photon blast. Or getting blitzed faster than she can think.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Excuse my ignorance, but who is Piper Halliwell and what can she do? Anything impressive?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

There really is no comparison from Charmed with respect the demons reaction speed. Carol's reflexes are superhuman, the demons are not. If the demons had superhuman reaction speed they would be easily tagging the Charmed Ones on a regular basis. There isn't a showing for Piper to prove she could freeze Carol first, let alone attempt to cast a freeze before getting hit by a light speed photon blast. Or getting blitzed faster than she can think.

Demons are superhuman in every aspect from strength to durability, they are not human to begin with. Whenever she freezes an energy attack is proof (fireballs, energy balls, lightning, bullets etc...), and like I said you don't need to have superior reflexes to tag Ms Marvel, because it's been done by people with normal human everything before, and this is an area freeze anyway much more effective. Carol does not move that fast, nobody is getting blitzed before they think when it comes to her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@LordOfAllHumans said:

Demons are superhuman in every aspect from strength to durability, they are not human to begin with. Whenever she freezes an energy attack is proof (fireballs, energy balls, lightning, bullets etc...), and like I said you don't need to have superior reflexes to tag Ms Marvel, because it's been done by people with normal human everything before, and this is an area freeze anyway much more effective. Carol does not move that fast, nobody is getting blitzed before they think when it comes to her.

Unless you can prove Piper has superhuman reflexes..I don't see why she's not getting blitzed.The whole "you don't need to have superior reflexes to tag" Ms.Marvel thing is only in comics with plot devices and writing.Not based on her fighting to the best of her ability and actually using her speed.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Vance Astro said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Unless you can prove Piper has superhuman reflexes..I don't see why she's not getting blitzed.The whole "you don't need to have superior reflexes to tag" Ms.Marvel thing is only in comics with plot devices and writing.Not based on her fighting to the best of her ability and actually using her speed.

unless Piper is blind or has her back turned all she needs to do is move her hands slightly, she doesn't need to be superhuman, she has frozen lightning bolts, multiple bullets and a knife two inches from her face, we are to assume she is just as prepared to fight as her opponent. She also froze "the Aggressor" a magically created superbeing with superhuman speed.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Vance Astro said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Unless you can prove Piper has superhuman reflexes..I don't see why she's not getting blitzed.The whole "you don't need to have superior reflexes to tag" Ms.Marvel thing is only in comics with plot devices and writing.Not based on her fighting to the best of her ability and actually using her speed.

unless Piper is blind or has her back turned all she needs to do is move her hands slightly, she doesn't need to be superhuman, she has frozen lightning bolts, multiple bullets and a knife two inches from her face, we are to assume she is just as prepared to fight as her opponent. She also froze "the Aggressor" a magically created superbeing with superhuman speed.

I forgot about that episode (I thought it was hella corny but I liked it lol). But from what I remember of the "Agressor" could have tagged Piper and the others right from the beginning of when he appeared in the mansion. The sisters were all surprised by his appearance and would have all been tagged immediately had Piper not been told by Leo (or maybe it was another Elder....it's been awhile) to cast her freeze, and even then, I think he resisted it. TBH, until the Charmed One's were given super-speed themselves they really couldn't contend with the Agressor. They were able to fight him once they were given superspeed themselves, and then vanquished him later on once his super powers were taken away.

Nothing Piper has done under her own power in the show from what I recall supports her having a reaction time to cast a freeze, combustion blast or spell at speeds to support her being able to pull it off before Carol speedblitz KO's her or hits her with a photon beam. The demons she fought on the show would first generate a fireball, ball of lightning, etc. in their hands and would then toss it at their target, giving the Charmed One's time to react. And even then, with the lightning balls, the demon's powers traveled at a much slower speed than the actual thing. Nothing superhuman about that. Demons were demons but they did nothing to prove they were above human level reaction speed in the vast majority of their appearances.

Piper won't get that luxury with Carol.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

carol

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BMEZY

piper did freeze bullets in mid stream back in season 2

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Magian

Yeah, she has stopped bullets a lot of times in the show and in Season 7 she managed to destroy a Celerity demon that could move faster than light, although that killed her in the process. Anyway has Ms. Marvel ever speedblitzed anyone? And something I was wondering about her. Does she possess any form of superspeed other than when she is flying?

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol has to think to speed blitz just as Piper has to think to freeze. Piper could freeze Carol before she gets punched just like she has frozen bullets before, beings in mid-teleportation, or lightning. I see Carol tanking Piper's combustion so Piper could do a spell to finish the frozen Carol off.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piper

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

pIPAR

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lotta Charmed wank in these necros.

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Subbat321

@blackwind: I guess but few powers can help against superhuman like Carol just saying.

Empathric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piper reflexes are pretty sharp, she has some sort of intuition as she has stoped bullets and super fast demons before. Also piper isn’t a mutant she is a magical witch, ms. Marvels invulnerability means nothing, piper can blow her up but doesn’t die to morals. Also piper powers are mental, she hand movements are just a “mental block” or fear response she’s accustom to using, when she was pms’ing she didn’t have to use her hand nor did she have to when she unleashed her fun potentional.

MArvel may speedblitz her but piper isn’t going down, they have their own form of invulnerability, piper has tanked and survived, explosions, fireball, being punched by superstrong demons, electrocuted....etc.