#1 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel, there's no metal on her, unless...Nah!

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. Ms. Marvel can't hurt him, and he could manipulate her energy blasts by redirecting them.

#4 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

uh. considering Rogue could never take on Magneto by herself, Ms. Marvel couldnt.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"Magneto. Ms. Marvel can't hurt him, and he could manipulate her energy blasts by redirecting them."
How in the world could he do that!?
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"How in the world could he do that!? "
Easy. Like this.

Made Cyclops' optic blast bend...

He redirected Storm's lightning.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@War Killer said:
"How in the world could he do that!? "
Easy. Like this.

Made Cyclops' optic blast bend...

He redirected Storm's lightning.
"
Ahhhh...an X-Men History Lesson, this is why I love comic book class!
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel.He can't react fast enough to keep her from one-shotting him.Unlike Cyclops and Storm if he emits anything considered energy she can absorb it.

#9 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be a good battle but I think Ms Marvel could win. Bishop onced absorb enough power from Magneto holding him to knock him for a loop during fatal attraction, can't see why Ms Marvel couldn't do the same being more powerful than bishop.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"He can't react fast enough to keep her from one-shotting him.

What's Ms. Marvel's top speed, then? Because Magneto's reaction time is superhuman...

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
 Because Magneto's reaction time is superhuman... "
So is Ronan's but she speed blitzed him.....when she was slower than she is now.
#12 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"So is Ronan's but she speed blitzed him.....when she was slower than she is now. "

So Ronan reacts 14.5X faster than humans? Magneto does. Just because she blitzed him doesn't mean she could do the same against Mags, who hasn't had much of a problem with speed. Especially against people like Quicksilver, who said that his speed is nothing to Magneto.
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto for the win

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"So is Ronan's but she speed blitzed him.....when she was slower than she is now. "
So Ronan reacts 14.5X faster than humans? Magneto does. Just because she blitzed him doesn't mean she could do the same against Mags, who hasn't had much of a problem with speed. Especially against people like Quicksilver, who said that his speed is nothing to Magneto. "
I don't know exactly I know he has superhuman reaction time.Also I haven't seen Magnus tag Quicksilver at his top speed.Only when he was Mach 1.
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when does Magneto react 14.5 x faster than humans? That is approaching Spider-Man's level of reaction, and I highly doubt he is even close.

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"I don't know exactly I know he has superhuman reaction time. Also I haven't seen Magnus tag Quicksilver at his top speed. Only when he was Mach 1. "

His consciousness followed Monica Rambeau while she was moving at light speed.

He's fast enough to deflect photons.

Look at what happened to Quicksilver and read what he says.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Since when does Magneto react 14.5 x faster than humans? That is approaching Spider-Man's level of reaction, and I highly doubt he is even close. "
Check this out. Saying he's not close to Spidey is incorrect.

The last statement on the screen reads, "Subjects neural synaptic sparking accelerated to 1450% above normal."

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I don't understand what's going on in the first scan but it doesn't seem that has anything do to with his reaction time.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Maybe I don't understand what's going on in the first scan but it doesn't seem that has anything do to with his reaction time. "
He's able to perceive her while she's moving at light speed. So, Ms. Marvel blitzing him isn't going to be easy for her.
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
" Maybe I don't understand what's going on in the first scan but it doesn't seem that has anything do to with his reaction time. "
He's able to perceive her while she's moving at light speed. So, Ms. Marvel blitzing him isn't going to be easy for her. "
But have you seen him react to someone at light speed?
The scan simply doesn't make sense to me.It says his consciousness rides along side her.What does that mean?
Why are his eyes in the sky,what is that?
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"The scan simply doesn't make sense to me.It says his consciousness rides along side her.What does that mean?
Why are his eyes in the sky,what is that?"
It's his consciousness, the state of being awake and responsive to the environment and everything in it. His eyes aren't really in the sky, Vance. It simply means that he is aware of her while moving at such a speed, while normal humans wouldn't even know she was flying by. As a result, Ms. Marvel could speed blitz Mags if she wanted, but he would be aware enough to react to her speed.
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
He's fast enough to deflect photons.

"
How does this prove anything about his speed considering he had plenty of time to prepare while she was gathering the attack in her hands and giving her "never again speech", like she was in a Japanese cartoon?
#23 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" How does this prove anything about his speed considering he had plenty of time to prepare while she was gathering the attack in her hands and giving her "never again speech", like she was in a Japanese cartoon? "
He didn't have his shield up. We don't see it until the third panel.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"The scan simply doesn't make sense to me.It says his consciousness rides along side her.What does that mean?
Why are his eyes in the sky,what is that?"
It's his consciousness, the state of being awake and responsive to the environment and everything in it. His eyes aren't really in the sky, Vance. It simply means that he is aware of her while moving at such a speed, while normal humans wouldn't even know she was flying by. As a result, Ms. Marvel could speed blitz Mags if she wanted, but he would be aware enough to react to her speed. "
Where is Magnus in the scans?
#25 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont mean to sound stupid but woudnt magneto feul her powers? and make her stronger sence she would be absorbing his energy'S, and woudnt she just knocked him into next week sence she can fly upto mach 3?

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Where is Magnus in the scans? "
On a boat.
#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10782 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel, though I think she's cool, would get the beating of her life! She is powerful but, she could not take on all of the X-men by herself and win. Magneto has, on mutliple occasions. He has taken on omega level mutants (Iceman being one of them), and beat them. Ms. Marvel is physically stronger but I don't see her getting past his force fields, and he can manipulate the iron in her blood, pulling the ferrous metals form her body, and even reversing the flow of her blood. He has also pulled asteroids from their orbit, and could easily use them to level her.  Aside from him being obsceney powerful, he can move faster than she can (he has created wormholes to travel to the opposite sides of the globe within in seconds), and he is also a highly skilled strategist and tactician. She is waaaaaay outmatched against Magneto.

#28 Edited by Extant (112 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"On a boat."
Riding on a dolphin, doin' flips and sh#t.
#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4516 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins

#30 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

This is such a mismatch, Magneto stomps.

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's shields can take her assault, he can hold her by iron in her blood, but he has to do it fast, since she should be able to absorb his shields.

#32 Posted by charlieboy (7169 posts) - - Show Bio

i am on the fence on this one. Her energy absorbing powers would be a great help. I wonder if he could overload her though.

#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless she speed blitzes, I think Magneto wins. If she does speed blitz, however, I think that she would win.

#34 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol stomps.

#35 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@Extant said:

Static Shock said:
"On a boat."

This aint "Seaworld" THIS AS REAL AS IT GETS!

Also, I think Ms Marvel could when if she rushed him and absorbed his sheilds really quickly. She takes the majority if she does.

If She give him time to sets his sheilds and try some magnetism blood BS he wins.

#36 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel, he can't even hurt her in time to react to her fist in his mouth.

#37 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms marvel

#38 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Unless she speed blitzes, I think Magneto wins. If she does speed blitz, however, I think that she would win.

@Franchise1590 said:

@Extant said:

Static Shock said:
"On a boat."

This aint "Seaworld" THIS AS REAL AS IT GETS!

Also, I think Ms Marvel could when if she rushed him and absorbed his sheilds really quickly. She takes the majority if she does.

If She give him time to sets his sheilds and try some magnetism blood BS he wins.

@SexualLobster said:

Ms. Marvel, he can't even hurt her in time to react to her fist in his mouth.

Speedblitz doesn't work against Mags. He's too fast. Just the Pulsar scan here shows that, muchless the times he's deflected lasers at the last second, has traveled across the galaxy on an EM beam, has reacted to Northstar, Pulsar, etc... His shields will be up and he'll be on the offensive before her blitz even begins. This is really about if she can absorb enough energy to prevent his powers from working. She can't. She'd have to absorb all the elecromagnetic energy on the planet at the very least, and she and he would still produce em fields from their bodies. There's also no guarantee that he can't still manipulate the energy she's already absorbed. He's just too much for Carol.