#1 Edited by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke

Deathstroke (Pre-New 52) - Promethium Chain-mail, Beretta 92fs Sidearm, C4 Ordnance, Promethium Broadsword, and Power Staff

Archangel - unarmed

Gambit (Death) - Adamantium Bo-staff and A deck of cards

Ares - Asgardian Axe and Sword

Nemesis - Stealth Suit, Beretta 92fs Sidearm, and Creation Blade

Rules

- No Genjustu

- Random Encounter with each opposition starting within 20 meters of each other

- Deathstroke is extremely bloodlusted in this fight, and he has been given a basic profile on Sasuke's powers and abilities

- The winner is determined through BFR, Death, and Incapacitation

- The battle takes places in the Forest of Death

#2 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11097 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke unless Ares can solo.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (42311 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, only guy I see being a problem here is Ares due to his durability.

#5 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, only guy I see being a problem here is Ares due to his durability.

What? Deathstroke, Gambit, and Archangel are non-factors in my fight?

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (42311 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Gambit with the Death amp is a potential problem, but Deathstroke and Archangel are pretty outclassed to be honest.

#7 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5473 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Ares always in these team battles, when fighting Naruto characters? This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen it.

#8 Posted by Eisenfauste (8283 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably sasuke :/

#9 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Ares always in these team battles, when fighting Naruto characters? This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen it.

I personally like Ares, so that played a factor and he is a pretty good tank too.

#10 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Gambit with the Death amp is a potential problem, but Deathstroke and Archangel are pretty outclassed to be honest.

Them combined won't be an issue for Sasuke?

#11 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Not really. They have no way around susanoo and considering sasuke was parrying Itachis ninja stars with his own ninja stars his accuracy is pretty impressive. I doubt they can dodge susanoo arrows.

#12 Edited by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Not really. They have no way around susanoo and considering sasuke was parrying Itachis ninja stars with his own ninja stars his accuracy is pretty impressive. I doubt they can dodge susanoo arrows.

What do I need to do to make the match more fair?

#13 Posted by Parryboy (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Lordbarry (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Not fair, really Sasuke will just Amaterasu everyone.

#15 Edited by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@wolverine08 said:

What do I need to do to make the match more fair?

I think you need to add more powerful characters. Street levellers can't stand against this version of Sasuke. I don't know much about Ares so maybe he can take enough damage to the point where Sasuke tires out but the rest probably won't last long enough. Granted I don't know much about Gambits death persona either but as I understand he isn't any faster or more durable than regular gambit. So I doubt he has shot.

As it stands currently there only hope is to tire him out which I don't think they could do from what I know of the marvel team.

#16 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (42311 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

OP has been updated

#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@parryboy said:

@nick_hero22:

Add QuickSilver

Isn't Quicksilver like a Mach 100+

No, Mach 5 at most.

He's faster than that. He managed to run halfway across the planet in 92 seconds.

@wolverine08 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@parryboy said:

@nick_hero22:

Add QuickSilver

No, Mach 5 at most.

Do you think he would be a good addition?

Despite his speed quicksilver has no striking feats to suggest he can really damage Sasuke who is super human even without susanoo IIRC. He might get some punches in but he won't do much else.

Anyways I don't know much about Nemesis but the creation blades could get through susanoo so they have a better shot.

#21 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@parryboy said:

@nick_hero22:

Add QuickSilver

No, Mach 5 at most.

He's faster than that. He managed to run halfway across the planet in 92 seconds.

@nick_hero22 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@parryboy said:

@nick_hero22:

Add QuickSilver

No, Mach 5 at most.

Do you think he would be a good addition?

Despite his speed quicksilver has no striking feats to suggest he can really damage Sasuke who is super human even without susanoo IIRC. He might get some punches in but he won't do much else.

Anyways I don't know much about Nemesis but the creation blades could get through susanoo so they have a better shot.

Her stealth suit affords her some kinda of force field, but I will let @buckshot expand upon that since he is the expert and can provide scans.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Her stealth suit has protected her from attacks that floored Mr. Majestic and kept her alive in space, but I don't know how much they'd help her against mystic fire. But if she gave her swords to Quicksilver it'd be over. (And that's assuming that between her massive skill and psychic move reading she can't just get close and end it herself.)

#23 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2123 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Ares since he seems to be the only factor. Same for Nemesis (if she is even a factor). Sasuke can probably keep his MS stamina up for fighting the only factor, Ares. Until further notice I'm choosing Sasuke.

#24 Edited by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Jonez120 (4337 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#26 Edited by DBVSE7 (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke UchihaStomps with Susanoo+Amaterasu. :P