This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that ms. marvel will thrash supergirl. What do you think and why?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl stomps

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

SG STOMP

#4 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:
Again.lol. how would supergirl beat ms. marvel
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Again.lol. how would supergirl beat ms. marvel "
Vastly stronger, faster, more durable.
#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Again.lol. how would supergirl beat ms. marvel "
again shes faster then light, she can crack the earth in half and can take a supernova, what more do ya want
#7 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:
She can turn into the binary. As Binary, she could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to exist in the vacuum of space were also possible and she also has cosmic awarness.
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000:
She can turn into the binary. As Binary, she could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to exist in the vacuum of space were also possible and she also has cosmic awarness. "
she lost that power a while back
#9 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara beats the stuffing outta her

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara wins pretty easily... she's on a whole different level to Ms Marvel

M

#11 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
" Kara wins pretty easily... she's on a whole different level to Ms MarvelM "
been awhile since i saw you in the battle place methos
#12 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I did my reseach and i guess kara wins this one but carol wont go down without a fight though

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it happens from time to time...

to be honest, there haven't been any battles lately that really interested me

M

#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
"

I did my reseach and i guess kara wins this one but carol wont go down without a fight though

"
ohhhh yes she will
#15 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:
I proved i was wrong but we can keep goin if you want it. Now you tell me what can kara do to finish her off with no trouble and maybe ill reconsider what i said. Please ELABORATE
#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: I proved i was wrong but we can keep goin if you want it. Now you tell me what can kara do to finish her off with no trouble and maybe ill reconsider what i said. Please ELABORATE "
if supergirl can hang around with sups in terms of power and with superman can beat her easy then kara will, i mean the power of a punch that could crack the earth in half well you can't even see your target moving is gonna be hard for marvel to stand up to
#17 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

SG

#18 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:
She can absorb various types of energy to make herself even more powerful than she already is and she can also travel at tremendous spend
#19 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: She can absorb various types of energy to make herself even more powerful than she already is and she can also travel at tremendous spend "
she will not be able to absorb enough energy by the time supergirl blitz her, and marvel has never (to my knowledge) gone FTL
#20 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:
If she can fly through space comfortably and fast i think that she is as fast as light
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: If she can fly through space comfortably and fast i think that she is as fast as light "
in combat? and flying through space does not mean your FLT
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#23 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

She could sense supergirl coming at her from hundreds of feet away.

#24 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

SG 1 hit KO :P

#25 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429: supergirl is faster than a missile
supergirl is vastly stronger , faster and durable, she can juz speed-blitz ms marvel who wont have the reaction speed to dodge
#26 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magicalmoment:
Wont have the reaction speed did you look at the pic above she got back into earths atmosphere from space in seconds
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
Supergirl for the win here
#28 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl finishes the battle 2 seconds (and that's being generous to Ms Marvel) after the 'bell' rang.

#29 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429: thats shows her flight speed, nt reaction time and it doesnt show amount of time
#30 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara easily.

#31 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magicalmoment said:
" @gwilson429: thats shows her flight speed, nt reaction time and it doesnt show amount of time "
It doesn't show he flight speed either. She flies from the edge of the atmosphere to within the atmosphere in an unspecified amount of time. Nothing in there which could allow us to measure her flight or reaction speed.
#32 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000:
She can turn into the binary. As Binary, she could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to exist in the vacuum of space were also possible and she also has cosmic awarness. "
@gwilson429: You are acting as if she could control these easily and quickly, she is not that strong.

Supergirl will win
#33 Posted by davdjams (51 posts) - - Show Bio

mz marvel gets BIT*H slapped badly lol

#34 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

@davdjams said:

mz marvel gets BIT*H slapped badly lol

Was this really necessary to bump?

#35 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwilson429: Not sure why people unfamiliar with DC so greatly underestimate Supergirl's power levels. 100 tons? Kara can lift that laughably easily, while Carol would need to be Binary to try that. Kryptonians can deal with black holes. Heck, they can lift matter from neutron stars casually (like the key to the Fortress of Solitude - it weighs half a million tons, made from the super-dense material of a neutron star). Just to explain - Kara and Kal-El are in the 'lift 1 million ton' range before there's actual problems (and I'm not even talking about when they start doing stuff like sun-dipping). They can fly at light speed as well (or faster). And Supergirl's even faster than Superman. Carol Danvers is in the 50-70 ton range. Even as Binary, she's at 100 tons. It would be a stomp in Supergirl's favor. The only thing Carol doesn't have to worry about is heat vision.

Physically, though, Kara is stronger, faster, and far tougher. They're not even remotely in the same league as each other. There have been plenty of threads saying how Supergirl would beat the Hulk as well (in any of his versions). You really need to be at Thor levels of power to have a chance of winning in a physical fight against any of the 'big three' Kryptonians (Kal-El, Kara Zor-El, and Kara Zor-L).