#1 Posted by In_the_zone (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel vs She hulk

Rules:5 hours prep time

In Character:

Fight to Stalemate

Current Versions of both

#2 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

What are either of them going to do with prep?

Also:

Ms. Marvel is NOT a powerhouse. Her level of strength is relatively LOW compared to "true" powerhouses. Yes, she is strong. But she cannot duke it out with any powerhouses in a real fight.

She is listed in various sources at being around 50 tons, up to 70 tons.

She USED to be around 20 tons (a bit less).

This is mosquito-level to first and second tier powerhouses.

#3 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel from the air

she-hulk on the ground

#4 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel has a very good chance of winnin,flight,speed and range advantage,and she is an 80 toner,so she has enough strength to fight her in hand to hand,not as much as she-hulk but enough,and her durability is even hiher than her strength,so overall,she has a very good chance,i vote for ms marvel.

#5 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Ms. Marvel is a 50-60 toner without amps (absorbed energy) while She Hulk is a 85-90 toner at base, give her the Jupiter suit and she's even stronger than Thing. Anyway, Ms. Marvel could take this.

#6 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Ms. Marvel is a 50-60 toner without amps (absorbed energy) while She Hulk is a 85-90 toner at base, give her the Jupiter suit and she's even stronger than Thing. Anyway, Ms. Marvel could take this.

ms marvel was at 75 tons a few years ago,recently she has done feats that sugest she is around 80 tons.

#7 Posted by Cgoodness (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

don't think supes would appreciate ms marvel trying to beat down on his girl (ive been waiting forever to use this easteregg)

#8 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

don't think supes would appreciate ms marvel trying to beat down on his girl (ive been waiting forever to use this easteregg)

supes?,you mean superman?,and are you talking about wonder woman?,this fight is between she-hulk and ms marvel,and wonder woman would stomp ms marvel any time,any place.

#9 Edited by Cgoodness (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: No theirs a little on going joke in the marvel universe where theirs a guy name Clark Kent who's a news reporter that shows up a buch, he's the guy that's all up on she hulk to the far right.

#10 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: No theirs a little on going joke in the marvel universe where theirs a guy name Clark Kent who's a news reporter that shows up a buch, he's the guy that's all up on she hulk to the far right.

oh,ok.

#11 Posted by Spideysense44 (3457 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Ms.Marvel

#12 Edited by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel unless SHe Hulk gets angrier and gets her hands on Carol.
I say in fighting skill Jennifer is superior

#13 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

so far,most people give the win to ms marvel.

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8039 posts) - - Show Bio

i say stalemate but thats just me

#15 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel has enough to put She-Hulk down with some hit and run. In a stand and brawl She-Hulk might pull of a victory, but with flight, energy projection, and good tactics (Carol was a USAF fighter jock, she's not untrained or unskilled) she can pull off a win.

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see Ms Marvel being able to take down She-Hulk. Jen is too strong, too durable and all that increases the more Carol wails on her. She's also effortlessly KOed Abom.

#17 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see Ms Marvel being able to take down She-Hulk. Jen is too strong, too durable and all that increases the more Carol wails on her. She's also effortlessly KOed Abom.

i guess jen would beat carol,i feel sorry about carol,she is cool,but she is a league where she can't face many people,because she is way above street level characters,but not on the same level of most mid powerhouses,let alone powerhouses.

#18 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

She's definitely in need of a power boost. Anyways, She-hulk 7/10.

CIN.

#19 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

i guess jen would beat carol,i feel sorry about carol,she is cool,but she is a league where she can't face many people,because she is way above street level characters,but not on the same level of most mid powerhouses,let alone powerhouses.

Power level doesn't impact character. Carol is one of Marvel's better female role models.

#20 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@pokeysteve said:

Power level doesn't impact character. Carol is one of Marvel's better female role models.

i know,but my point is that i feel sad that her power level makes her lose most battles,because she is in a strange level where she is unable to fight most mid powerhouses,when with her power set she should be able to do more,but her feats aren't as good as they should be.

#21 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

i know,but my point is that i feel sad that her power level makes her lose most battles,because she is in a strange level where she is unable to fight most mid powerhouses,when with her power set she should be able to do more,but her feats aren't as good as they should be.

I understand. She either stomps or gets stomped. There must be someone to give her a good fight. I still think Donna or Cassie would make for a good fight. Donna is a high tier feat lacker too hahaha.

#22 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

I understand. She either stomps or gets stomped. There must be someone to give her a good fight. I still think Donna or Cassie would make for a good fight. Donna is a high tier feat lacker too hahaha.

yes,but most fights carol can stopm are fights where she fces street level characterts,it's like she doesn't have a mid point,because when you want to put her against people that aren't street level,most of them are considerably above her.

#23 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel from the air

she-hulk on the ground

This

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk. Carol has a speed advantage and a hefty one, but it's mostly flight-speed rather than combat speed IIRC. Carol can kite with energy attacks, yadda yadda, but Jen will tank it and get stronger as a result. Before long a time will come when Jen will be able to thunderclap her out of the sky -- after that, the fight is over.

#25 Posted by linkjt (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

She-Hulk. Carol has a speed advantage and a hefty one, but it's mostly flight-speed rather than combat speed IIRC. Carol can kite with energy attacks, yadda yadda, but Jen will tank it and get stronger as a result. Before long a time will come when Jen will be able to thunderclap her out of the sky -- after that, the fight is over.

Carol has many speedblitz feats to prove she does use her speed advantage,she was trained by cap,so she has the skills and alao has the flight and range advantage.

#26 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Black_Arrow (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

Spiderman is not far from her level.

#28 Posted by Thedailybagel (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol

#29 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel

#30 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

Spidey isn't anywhere near the level of any characters mentioned in this thread so far.

#31 Edited by Black_Arrow (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@black_arrow said:

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

Spidey isn't anywhere near the level of any characters mentioned in this thread so far.

I don´t think that he is that far from Ms Marvel, when he fights at his best.

#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@black_arrow said:

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

I don´t think that he is that far from Ms Marvel.

She's 75+ tons and he doesn't even clear 35. I guess "far" is subjective but I mean come on.

#33 Posted by agent41 (3149 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

@pokeysteve said:

@black_arrow said:

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

I don´t think that he is that far from Ms Marvel.

She's 75+ tons and he doesn't even clear 35. I guess "far" is subjective but I mean come on.

Carol is class +100 now,she is far above spidey.

#35 Posted by linkjt (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol,she has the speed advantage,the flight advantage,range advantage and she is also a class +100 now.