#1 Posted by Trigon (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals Off for Carol. Morals on for Supes. Random encounter. Fight takes place in the skies above NYC. Who wins?
 
 

  
#2 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that supes should pull off the win but it wont be easy since she is bloodlusted

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, if she went Binary I'd say Carol wins

#4 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would have his way with her.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman by alot but not a complete stomp.

#6 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

Superman would have his way with her.

Agreed

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the guy they already bumped up to flash point levels, benching the weight of the planet, moving several times the speed of light, his durability sucks but that shouldn't matter.

Superman stomps since she won't be able to touch him.

#8 Edited by chiq (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should stomp here.

Edit: does bloodlusted Carol mean Binary? that would be a better battle

#9 Edited by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

Binary destroys a planet.

#10 Posted by WarlordEternal (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I'll take the guy they already bumped up to flash point levels, benching the weight of the planet, moving several times the speed of light, his durability sucks but that shouldn't matter.

Superman stomps since she won't be able to touch him.

This.

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Binary destroys a planet.

Impressive. If this is Binary she might have a chance as New 52 Superman appears to have a lower durability then before; however, if this was Pre-52 Superman then not even Binary would be able to hurt him.

How fast is she as Binary?

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarlordEternal: I agree. Also Binary is capable of hurting Superman. It's just that since her powers are sorta of like the sun, wouldn't she just amp Superman? I'm not sure how fast she is.

#12 Posted by WarlordEternal (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@WarlordEternal: I agree. Also Binary is capable of hurting Superman. It's just that since her powers are sorta of like the sun, wouldn't she just amp Superman? I'm not sure how fast she is.

!?

If that's the case then she would be completely incapable of hurting Superman! All she would do is make him stronger.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarlordEternal said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@WarlordEternal: I agree. Also Binary is capable of hurting Superman. It's just that since her powers are sorta of like the sun, wouldn't she just amp Superman? I'm not sure how fast she is.

!?

If that's the case then she would be completely incapable of hurting Superman! All she would do is make him stronger.

Yeah, I just thought about that now, lol

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win after a good fight.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Yeah, I just thought about that now, lol

More often than not, her energy blast are referred to as cosmic energy,dont think that would amp Superman.

#16 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4727 posts) - - Show Bio

After fighting for awhile, they have sky sex and both win...stalemate.

Seriously though Blue wins after a pretty tough fight.

#17 Posted by dondave (38639 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ftw

#18 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#20 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't anybody call her Captain Marvel yet? She changed costumes and identity awhile ago.

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Why doesn't anybody call her Captain Marvel yet? She changed costumes and identity awhile ago.

cause ms. marvels way better, im refuseing that shes captian marvel

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: I really don't see a difference between the two. It is the same character with less slutty costume and a similar codename. She is still the confident heroine she was.

#23 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Superman

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@AllStarSuperman: I really don't see a difference between the two. It is the same character with less slutty costume and a similar codename. She is still the confident heroine she was.

I get your point. And I actually made a big deal in another thread about questionable costumes(like starfire), but Ms marvel's costume was awesome same with Scarlet Witch. I will admit im not an expert on her by any means and i dont read the Captain Marvel ongoing.

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: I liked the Ms. Marvel costume too. I actually think it is a classic costume. I just find a lot of people hate the new outfit because it doesn't show any skin. I hate the Scarlet Witch's new outfit. Mainly because it is ugly. I generally don't care if the female characters show skin as long as it makes sense to their characters. I think Captain Marvel's outfit makes sense for her character.

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@AllStarSuperman: I liked the Ms. Marvel costume too. I actually think it is a classic costume. I just find a lot of people hate the new outfit because it doesn't show any skin. I hate the Scarlet Witch's new outfit. Mainly because it is ugly. I generally don't care if the female characters show skin as long as it makes sense to their characters. I think Captain Marvel's outfit makes sense for her character.

oh i definetly dont hate it for the skin reason. i just dont think it looks as cool. wait... is scarlet witches new or old costume the red leotard , red cape, and red around the face mask?

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

Why doesn't anybody call her Captain Marvel yet? She changed costumes and identity awhile ago.

I will NEVER call Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel. As far as I'm concerned Mar-Vell is Captain Marvel. Not Phyla, not Genis, not Noh-Varr, Mar-Vell. That's it.
Moderator
#28 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Best pic I could find of the new one.

#29 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I can understand that. When I started reading comics Monica Rambeau was Captain Marvel. So she is generally the first person I think of when I hear that name. But so many people have used the code name I don't really have a problem with Carol using it.

#30 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

@Vance Astro: I can understand that. When I started reading comics Monica Rambeau was Captain Marvel. So she is generally the first person I think of when I hear that name. But so many people have used the code name I don't really have a problem with Carol using it.

I would rather her kept her own name because it separates her from the others. Female characters suffer from identity crisis too often.
Moderator
#32 Edited by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I understand. This is like her fourth codename. Ms. Marvel, Binary, Warbird, back to Ms. Marvel, and now Captain Marvel.

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@AllStarSuperman: Best pic I could find of the new one.

oh i dont like it as much... is that post AvsXmen or something?

#34 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: yep. Uncanny Avengers.

#35 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beats Ms.-Sorry-Captain Marvel. Nuff Said. He's actually fought her before.

#36 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: oh well i dont read that anyway, her old costume was better though.

#37 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Um.....Superman duh!!

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@StMichalofWilson said:

Superman beats Ms.-Sorry-Captain Marvel. Nuff Said. He's actually fought her before.

What?
Moderator
#39 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: During the JLA/Avengers crossover. It was short, but still a battle.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@StMichalofWilson said:

@Vance Astro: During the JLA/Avengers crossover. It was short, but still a battle.

That was also two completely different versions of the characters.
Moderator
#41 Posted by TDK_1997 (15005 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Binary destroys a planet.

Can she go at Binary form now?

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Yeah, I just thought about that now, lol

More often than not, her energy blast are referred to as cosmic energy,dont think that would amp Superman.

Oh

#43 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I don't know.

#44 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win although Binary would give him a fight.

#45 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Superman should win although Binary would give him a fight.

#46 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes ftw