Who Wins?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Physically Martian is on par with Supergirl, she'd rip Carol in half. 

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By capall2

round 1 Carol has a slim chance 

round 2 Carol is screwed here...
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah shapeshifting, phasing and invisibility are gonna make it hard for Carol to do anything to her. Miss Martian wins

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By teamextrodinary15
@PrinceIMC
No Phasing read the rules
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC
@teamextrodinary15 said:
@PrinceIMC: No Phasing read the rules
Sorry okay. Shapeshifting and invisibility she still beats Ms. Marvel.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

She doesn't invisibility or shape shifting.  She can pretty much beat Ms Marvel to death. 

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Ms. Marvel, she's a much more rounded character than Miss Martian. That, and her thighs. Mmm.

Youngcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Youngcircle

Miss Martian kills Danvers...

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Ms. Marvel, she's a much more rounded character than Miss Martian. That, and her thighs. Mmm.
So her being a well rounded character is going to make up for the colossal strength and speed difference?  Yeah...I don't think so...
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By EpitomeofCool

I havent seen many impressive feats from mm...Ill take mrs marvel..

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marvelrules2011

Miss martian

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Miss martian wins.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HumanNumber
@EpitomeofCool said:
Her being able to fight equally with Miss Martian should be all that you need.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By mark5

Miss Martian both rounds.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

Miss Martian wins both rounds.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:
...what are you talking about? what makes them equal when did they fight...
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:
Yes, her fighting skills are by far superior to Miss Martian's.

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

So her being a well rounded character is going to make up for the colossal strength and speed difference?  Yeah...I don't think so...
Just because you're stronger or faster (or both), doesn't mean you're always going to win. So actually, yes, Ms. Marvel being a well rounded characters does make up for the lack thereof. Look at Captain America and the multiple times he's beaten Hulk (as an example).
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Just because you're stronger or faster (or both), doesn't mean you're always going to win. So actually, yes, Ms. Marvel being a well rounded characters does make up for the lack thereof. Look at Captain America and the multiple times he's beaten Hulk (as an example).
When you're thousands of times faster and stronger, and you're opponent is similar, in this case a flying brick.  Then that's exactly what it means.  Ms Martian can one shot Carol.  There is nothing she can do in this fight.  And all times of Captain America beating the Hulk are extreme cases of PIS. 
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By intothetempest
@Cosmic_Falcon
Why can’t in round one Ms Marvel just shoot Miss Martian in the face when she decides to one shot her? Then use her fighting skills to take her down? 
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

When you're thousands of times faster and stronger, and you're opponent is similar, in this case a flying brick.  Then that's exactly what it means.  Ms Martian can one shot Carol.  There is nothing she can do in this fight.  And all times of Captain America beating the Hulk are extreme cases of PIS. 
One, I doubt Miss Martian is "thousands of times faster and stronger," because Ms. Marvel is one of the fastest and strongest females Marvel has. It doesn't exactly mean anything, because these character have never fought, continuity or otherwise. And Carol can one-shot Miss Martian, if that's the case, and she can do a lot. Don't underestimate Ms. Marvel. And it's not PIS when there is formidable reason for Captain America to beat Hulk (again, just because you're stronger or faster doesn't mean you're always going to win).
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HumanNumber
@EpitomeofCool said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:
...what are you talking about? what makes them equal when did they fight...
When Miss Martian was with the teen titans, i'm not sure on the issue.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@intothetempest said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Why can’t in round one Ms Marvel just shoot Miss Martian in the face when she decides to one shot her? Then use her fighting skills to take her down? 
Ms Marvel can't even hurt Ms Martian.  Even if she was able to damage her she would just reform herself.  Her fighting skills won't help her against someone who's thousands of times stronger and faster then she is.  Her punches wouldn't even phase Ms Martian.  Ms Martian can hit Carol once and her head would fly off. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By odinforce
the better question is: who is hotter?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@intothetempest said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Why can’t in round one Ms Marvel just shoot Miss Martian in the face when she decides to one shot her? Then use her fighting skills to take her down? 
Ms Marvel can't even hurt Ms Martian.  Even if she was able to damage her she would just reform herself.  Her fighting skills won't help her against someone who's thousands of times stronger and faster then she is.  Her punches wouldn't even phase Ms Martian.  Ms Martian can hit Carol once and her head would fly off. 
That's a load of crock, because there is absolutely no truth to that assumption. It has never been proven, and vice versa. Carol has some healing abilities, too, but I'm not exactly sure how far those healing abilities can go. That's one-up for Miss Martian on that aspect.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

One, I doubt Miss Martian is "thousands of times faster and stronger," because Ms. Marvel is one of the fastest and strongest females Marvel has. It doesn't exactly mean anything, because these character have never fought, continuity or otherwise. And Carol can one-shot Miss Martian, if that's the case, and she can do a lot. Don't underestimate Ms. Marvel. And it's not PIS when there is formidable reason for Captain America to beat Hulk (again, just because you're stronger or faster doesn't mean you're always going to win).
One of the fastest and strongest in Marvel which is nothing compared to DC.  Ms Marvel is a low class 100 brick, she is nothing compared to characters like Sentry and Gladiator physically.  Ms Martian is physically on the same level as Supergirl, a full Kryptonian.  Which basically means that Ms Martian is at least several thousand times superior to Carol.  Carol can't hurt Ms Martian, on the other hand Ms Martian can kill Carol with one hit.  

There are no formidable reasons for Cap beating the Hulk.  Cap knocks him out with his shield even though Hulk takes hit from Thor and Mjolnir and other class 100 bricks. 
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HumanNumber
@Dark Cloud™: Ms Marvel isn't even a 100 tonner without Binary, Miss Martian can fight Supergirl who is more than a 10,000 tonner.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mark5
@odinforce said:
the better question is: who is hotter?
the shapeshifter with red hair 

@HumanNumber said:
@Dark Cloud™: Ms Marvel isn't even a 100 tonner without Binary, Miss Martian can fight Supergirl who is more than a 10,000 tonner.
she is on par with superman so could lift 1/3 of the earth. 
O.O
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Only chance Carol would get was if she had her Binary powers which she doesn't, she might put up a fight but she loses in the end.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By odinforce
@mark5: she kinda looks like megan fox in that picture. sorta
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:

@Cosmic_Falcon

said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

One of the fastest and strongest in Marvel which is nothing compared to DC.  Ms Marvel is a low class 100 brick, she is nothing compared to characters like Sentry and Gladiator physically.  Ms Martian is physically on the same level as Supergirl, a full Kryptonian.  Which basically means that Ms Martian is at least several thousand times superior to Carol.  Carol can't hurt Ms Martian, on the other hand Ms Martian can kill Carol with one hit.    There are no formidable reasons for Cap beating the Hulk.  Cap knocks him out with his shield even though Hulk takes hit from Thor and Mjolnir and other class 100 bricks. 
Ms. Marvel is not a low-class 100 brick, she's majorly beyond that. I suggest reading her comics and the information found on trusted websites. Miss Martian is not several thousand times superior, I would stronger and (perhaps) faster given at least a couple hundred based on the fact that she is Martian (knowing Green Martian powers through Martian Manhunter). Unless prove Carol can't hurt Ms. Martian, and vice versa, there needs to be proof -- which there is none, so that presumption is false. Read the comics showcasing Cap beating Hulk, there are MASSIVE reasoning behind them -- also, check out the specs of Cap's shield, that should help.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@HumanNumber said:
@EpitomeofCool said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

One of the fastest and strongest in Marvel which is nothing compared to DC.  Ms Marvel is a low class 100 brick, she is nothing compared to characters like Sentry and Gladiator physically.  Ms Martian is physically on the same level as Supergirl, a full Kryptonian.  Which basically means that Ms Martian is at least several thousand times superior to Carol.  Carol can't hurt Ms Martian, on the other hand Ms Martian can kill Carol with one hit.    There are no formidable reasons for Cap beating the Hulk.  Cap knocks him out with his shield even though Hulk takes hit from Thor and Mjolnir and other class 100 bricks. 
Ms. Marvel is not a low-class 100 brick. I suggest reading her comics and the information found on trusted websites. She is not several thousand times superior, I would stronger and (perhaps) faster given at least a couple hundred based on the fact that she is Martian (knowing Green Martian powers through Martian Manhunter). Unless prove Carol can't hurt Ms. Martian, and vice versa, there needs to be proof -- which there is none, so that presumption is false. Read the comics showcasing Cap beating Hulk, there are MASSIVE reasoning behind them -- also, check out the specs of Cap's shield, that should help.
Show me a feat that puts her above being a low class 100 brick because that's exactly what she has.  Ms Marvel isn't even 1/1000000 as strong or as fast as a Kryptonian is.  I think you need to read some Titan's or some Supergirl or some Superman to see how strong and fast Kryptonians are if think that Ms Marvel can even come close to one.  Ms Martian can take 10 Ms Marvels if she wanetd to.  The reason why Ms Marvel can't hurt Ms Martian is because Ms Marvel can't hurt Kryptonian level beings.  Carol's punches would bounce right off of Ms Martian and wouldn't even phase her.  

Again, all instances of Cap beating the Hulk are PIS.  Instead of just saying their are massive reasoning or circumstances why don't you explain them instead? 
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HumanNumber
@Dark Cloud™: If you can post feats for Carol that are above Miss Martian fighting Supergirl, i'd like to see em.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By SpidermanWins

Binary Miss Marvel maybe?

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@HumanNumber said:
@Dark Cloud™: If you can post feats for Carol that are above Miss Martian fighting Supergirl, i'd like to see em.
He can't because no feats exist.  Ms Marvel has done nothing in her entire career that would suggest her lasting more a few seconds against a Kryptonian level being. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss Martian mindrape.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@HumanNumber said:
He can't because no feats exist.  Ms Marvel has done nothing in her entire career that would suggest her lasting more a few seconds against a Kryptonian level being. 
Why don't you give me some time to produce them? I don't have a scanner, so I have to use other methods. Be patient.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@HumanNumber said:
Why don't you give me some time to produce them? I don't have a scanner, so I have to use other methods. Be patient.
You won't find any scans though.  You can try but you won't find any feat of Ms Marvel that suggest she'd last more then a few seconds against Ms Martian. 
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mark5
@odinforce said:
@mark5: she kinda looks like megan fox in that picture. sorta
i agree
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@HumanNumber said:
You won't find any scans though.  You can try but you won't find any feat of Ms Marvel that suggest she'd last more then a few seconds against Ms Martian. 
Why don't you let me try and figure that out for myself, instead of pushing what you think is inevitable? I'd appreciate that.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@HumanNumber said:
Why don't you let me try and figure that out for myself, instead of pushing what you think is inevitable? I'd appreciate that.
Do whatever you like.  But I already know that you won't find any feats.  Go ahead and try if you want though. 
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HumanNumber
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@HumanNumber said:
That's what i've gathered from Ms Marvel just from hearing others speak of her. I don't read much, if any, comics with her in it.
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By intothetempest
@Cosmic_Falcon: Thousands of times is a bit of an exaggeration don’t you think? They’re both class one hundred. To be honest i’m not very aware of Miss Martians strength, do you have any scans? Or even of Carol, to show that she wouldn’t stand a chance? Please
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@intothetempest said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: Thousands of times is a bit of an exaggeration don’t you think? They’re both class one hundred. To be honest i’m not very aware of Miss Martians strength, do you have any scans? Or even of Carol, to show that she wouldn’t stand a chance? Please

Ms Marvel is very light class 100.  Ms Martian is on par with Supergirl, meaning her strength is in the multi billion ton range. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By sa5m

Miss Martian =)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@intothetempest said:

Ms Marvel is very light class 100.  Ms Martian is on par with Supergirl, meaning her strength is in the multi billion ton range. 
He's asking you to post scans of Miss Martian's strength feats, and even of Carol to prove she can't stand against Miss Martian. Please do, as I continue my downloading.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34373/1435993-882323_1280x1904_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38980/1029789-missmartiansuperg_super.jpg

vs Supergirl, she shrugs off her hits easily and states that she's every bit in Kara's league. 

Ms Martian doesn't have to many other strength feats because she's a relatively new character. 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By daak1212

Pretty much MM

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34373/1435993-882323_1280x1904_super.jpg  http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38980/1029789-missmartiansuperg_super.jpg  vs Supergirl, she shrugs off her hits easily and states that she's every bit in Kara's league.   Ms Martian doesn't have to many other strength feats because she's a relatively new character. 
1st Picture: Not to sound distasteful of your scan, but usually shrugging off attacks means the person being hit is staying in one spot with little to no signs of harm. Miss Martian got struck, flew, and hit the ground, stood back up with a seemingly dislocated jaw (intangibility working to fix it), and said she was formidable. That doesn't show her shrugging off an attack, nor does it prove she's in Supergirl's league. All it does show is Miss Marvel getting punched and surviving. That's it.

2nd Picture: This one looks to show her more formidable side, however, it doesn't show how strong Miss Martian is, because of the fluxuation in power for Supergirl and her variations it's hard to tell how strong Supergirl is at that moment. Because Miss Martian is fairly new, as you stated, despite having Martian powers, how can you say that she is more well rounded and more powerful than Ms. Marvel?

Kudos on the scans, though, I'm still working to get mine. I haven't forgotten.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:

1st Picture: Not to sound distasteful of your scan, but usually shrugging off attacks means the person being hit is staying in one spot with little to no signs of harm. Miss Martian got struck, flew, and hit the ground, stood back up with a seemingly dislocated jaw (intangibility working to fix it), and said she was formidable. That doesn't show her shrugging off an attack, nor does it prove she's in Supergirl's league. All it does show is Miss Marvel getting punched and surviving. That's it.

2nd Picture: This one looks to show her more formidable side, however, it doesn't show how strong Miss Martian is, because of the fluxuation in power for Supergirl and her variations it's hard to tell how strong Supergirl is at that moment. Because Miss Martian is fairly new, as you stated, despite having Martian powers, how can you say that she is more well rounded and more powerful than Ms. Marvel? .

Ms Martian didn't get her jaw dislocated for one.  She took a hit and was barely phased by it.  She even smiled after she was hit and was taunting Kara.  Supergirl doesn't flucate either.  In case you haven't noticed Kara is also a relatively new character and was only introduced in 2004.  Since then she's moved multiple times faster then light and Batman stated she can crack a planet in half.  The fact that Miss Martian was un phased by her hits means that Carol has no chance of hurting her.  Ms Martian can literally stand there and Carol wouldn't even be able to budge her with hits.  The fact that Ms Martian fought a character who's literally millions of times stronger and faster then Carol is to a draw is why she wins this fight easily.   She can literally flick Carol in the face and watch her head pop like a balloon. 

@Dark Cloud™ said:
?  Kudos on the scans, though, I'm still working to get mine. I haven't forgotten.

Good luck, you'll never find a single scan that shows Carol being on the same planet as Ms Martian or Kara in terms of power.  Either would kill Carol in a fraction of a second.