Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" b/c she did it with a skrull hulk?
That Skrull Hulk didn't even get a chance (or the time) to react to her speed blitz. What makes you think Hercules would?

@castleking said:
" she will run out of energy eventually.... 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#52  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Carol Pwns Herc might be strong but that is useless when he can not touch her

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By castleking
the skrull hulk pounded on her repeatedly.... and it was a pale imitation of the real deal...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" he is a god with stats to go with physical stats to go with his strength.
He's a demi-God. There's a difference. 

@castleking said:
" the skrull hulk pounded on her repeatedly.... "
But couldn't react to her blitz.

@castleking said:
enhanced speed and questionable reaction speed to catch and hit superhuman speed characters.......  

What reaction speed has he shown?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

Cool fact Namor is a demi god too

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Cool fact Namor is a demi god too "
Really? How?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

I thought he was granted Godhood? Not that it matters in this fight...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Static Shock said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Cool fact Namor is a demi god too "
Really? How? "
He is either the grandson or great grandson of Neptune
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59  Edited By King_Saturn
Ms. Marvel should be able to handle Hercules... Carol has the Flight and Energy Projection advantage... 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro said:
I thought he was granted Godhood? Not that it matters in this fight... "
I always thought he was a Demi-God to the fullest, but no, it doesn't really matter.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" He is either the grandson or great grandson of Neptune "
Oh.
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

Really? when did that happen?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

Really? when did that happen? "
Direct descendant of Neptune it is spoken of allot in his Sub Mariner series
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Son_of_Magnus:
Ah, cool. Havn't read that.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By castleking
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

@castleking said:

@castleking said:
enhanced speed and questionable reaction speed to catch and hit superhuman speed characters.......  
What reaction speed has he shown? "
in the marvel U he is no longer a demi god he is a full blown god as is in the actual real world myth.... his father granted him godhood and took him to olympus....

the skrull pounded on Ms. Marvel while she tried to take him into space. herc is not a skrull and he has actual combat training. he could easily put her in a grabbling holds from his greco style. a neck  torque  can be quiet unpleasant and would cause her the inability to maintain her grip on herc....

also his reaction speed was fast enough to engage and hit Nova while she was a herald of galactus and was full on using evasive tactics...... while fighting herc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:

@castleking said:

@castleking said:
What reaction speed has he shown? "
in the marvel U he is no longer a demi god he is a full blown god as is in the actual real world myth.... his father granted him godhood and took him to olympus....

the skrull pounded on Ms. Marvel while she tried to take him into space. herc is not a skrull and he has actual combat training. he could easily put her in a grabbling holds from his greco style. a neck  torque  can be quiet unpleasant and would cause her the inability to maintain her grip on herc....

also his reaction speed was fast enough to engage and hit Nova while she was a herald of galactus and was full on using evasive tactics...... while fighting herc.
"
Where is Ms.Marvel getting pounded on..... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

"

Why are you trying to hold her to a feat? Hercules weighs far less than what Ms.Marvel can lift.She doesn't have to fly him anywhere..she can throw him there. 
You are talking about his combat training like he has an impressive showings..he has none.And he was made fun of by his peers for his actual lack of it. He can easily put her in grappling holds? Where do you get this monkey sh#t?
On top of it you honestly think Herc is fast enough to tag Ms.Marvel when people in her speed class have trouble doing it... 
Are you going to just sit here and reach all f#ckin night? Honestly!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro: In the second scan. She says it herself.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" he is a god with stats to go with physical stats to go with his strengt
Where is Ms.Marvel getting pounded on..... 

No Caption Provided

"

um... ur scan and her narration states he was pounding her spine the whole way up but she keeps going............unless u want the artist to show every nuance. -_-

anyways.... someone said she can blast herc into submission i think it was saturn king.... just want to point out that nova blasted him with her cosmic power blast and he tanked it and brought  the fight to her while on fire. he is not going down by energy blast
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro: In the second scan. She says it herself. "
Right...it does show him punching in her in the back.Ms.Marvel doesn't have to try and BFR him like that though,leaving her back open.They probably just wanted to make it look like he had a chance.She owned half the skrull army.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

um... ur scan and her narration states he was pounding her spine the whole way up but she keeps going............unless u want the artist to show every nuance. -_-

anyways.... someone said she can blast herc into submission i think it was saturn king.... just want to point out that nova blasted him with her cosmic power blast and he tanked it and brought  the fight to her while on fire. he is not going down by energy blast
"
I see it now.I have to scrutinize everything you say about Ms.Marvel.You don't always say what ACTUALLY happens in her comics. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By castleking
because in another fight she was injured before she faced her opponent? b/c that is not true. i posted the scans and a link to the full fight and she was injured half way in the fight well after engaging her enemy. :P

also i tend to go on my shotty memory and then have to look for it on line to keep nay sayers and liars shut but then it moves on doing being PIS its a no win situation..  -_-
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" because in another fight she was injured before she faced her opponent? b/c that is not true. i posted the scans and a link to the full fight and she was injured half way in the fight well after engaging her enemy. :P

also i tend to go on my shotty memory and then have to look for it on line to keep nay sayers and liars shut..  -_-
"
Go back and edit before you lie. 
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/carnage-vs-sabretooth/389839/?page=3 
You didn't link anything,nor did you fully explain what happened.You clearly say that Sabretooth went punch for punch with Ms.Marvel.He didn't You also claimed he tanked her punches when she one shotted him a page before she injured herself. 

Don't try to pull my card.I have every issue of Ms.Marvel.If I don't remember something I look it up on MY MAC and I can prove it.I asked "where does Ms.Marvel" get pounded on and posted the scans.I didn't just flat out say..."That didn"t happen". I didn't even read the scans and I didn't fully remember what happened in the book.I just went to the folder,pulled them out and posted them.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By castleking
here you go make sure you get the right thread in which i make correction and post the fight and a link..  :P

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spiderman-vs-sabertooth/17915/?page=4
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" here you go make sure you get the right thread in which i make correction and post the fight and a link..  :P

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spiderman-vs-sabertooth/17915/?page=4
"
So you're not a liar because we're talking about two different threads? When you clear claimed something happened that didnt? 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By Ferro Vida

How is this still up for debate? Wolverine has managed to harm Hercules before. Ms. Marvel has a wider variety of powers then Herc and knows how to use them to take out someone who is physically superior to her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Aaaaaanyway,back on topic.This was the last points I made in this thread.

@Vance Astro
said:
Why are you trying to hold her to a feat? Hercules weighs far less than what Ms.Marvel can lift.She doesn't have to fly him anywhere..she can throw him there. You are talking about his combat training like he has an impressive showings..he has none.And he was made fun of by his peers for his actual lack of it. He can easily put her in grappling holds? Where do you get this monkey sh#t?On top of it you honestly think Herc is fast enough to tag Ms.Marvel when people in her speed class have trouble doing it... Are you going to just sit here and reach all f#ckin night? Honestly! "
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By castleking
@Ferro Vida said:

" How is this still up for debate? Wolverine has managed to harm Hercules before. Ms. Marvel has a wider variety of powers then Herc and knows how to use them to take out someone who is physically superior to her. "

wolverine also hurt and gutted ms. marvel and she was ko'ed... that doesnt mean much when you try to discredit a character. also piercing damage is not the same as energy attacks... andherc has tanked herald nova's blast... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
herc has tanked herald nova's blast...  "
Got scans? "
i reposted it... the link wouldnt stay on with i posted. do any of you have that happen?  i reposted it three times before it finally got the link.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" How is this still up for debate? Wolverine has managed to harm Hercules before. Ms. Marvel has a wider variety of powers then Herc and knows how to use them to take out someone who is physically superior to her. "

wolverine also hurt and gutted ms. marvel and she was ko'ed... that doesnt mean much when you try to discredit a character. also piercing damage is not the same as energy attacks... andherc has tanked herald nova's blast...  "
Was this before she could actually manipulate energy? Because wasn't she basically a Johnny Storm clone before?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
herc has tanked herald nova's blast...  "
Got scans? "
i reposted it... the link wouldnt stay on with i posted. do any of you have that happen?  i reposted it three times before it finally got the link.
"
I edited my post.I never had trouble linking either.It might be your browser.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By castleking
well she was galactus herald so her cosmic awareness and energy output and manipulation should be similar if not superior to ms. marvel.......
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" well she was galactus herald so her cosmic awareness and energy output and manipulation should be similar if not superior to ms. marvel.......
"

Well her handbook page claims that she projects all the energies of a star.She appears to be projecting "heat"..that's different that what Ms.Marvel projects.Although her blasts may create heat..they are more like what Cyclops puts out. 

I never assumed that Ms.Marvel could beat him with energy projection without and absorption source.My only objection in this was the "running out of energy" thing. 

I still don't see why she can't BFR him.When she BFR'd skrull Hulk,that is just one way she has BFR'd characters.She doesn't have to leave herself open like that.At any rate..if anything, if not a win for Ms.Marvel,it's a stalemate.Herc isn't going to get hits off,this isn't a comic.People just don't get hit for the sake of the plot.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By castleking

only way i see her Bfr herc is by tackling him from his back instead of his front side... although probable i dont see it being her consistent attack pattern... BFR each and every time for a majority win? unlikely..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
"  only way i see her Bfr herc is by tackling him from his back instead of his front side... although probable i dont see it being her consistent attack pattern... BFR each and every time for a majority win? unlikely.. "
I doubt he'll keep falling for the same thing but I don't see any conceivable way he can hit her.I seriously doubt him tagging her in flight.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By castleking
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" Herc did it to Nova. "
Of course he did.Doesn't mean he will logically do it to Ms.Marvel.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By castleking
he has shown various times to have incredible reflex  reaction enough to smack ppl like namor in mid blitz.... i think he even took down or hit apollo in mid travel
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" he has shown various times to have incredible reflex  reaction enough to smack ppl like namor in mid blitz.... i think he even took down or hit apollo in mid travel
"
Namor doesn't even travel that fast in flight...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@castleking said:
" he has shown various times to have incredible reflex  reaction enough to smack ppl like namor in mid blitz.... i think he even took down or hit apollo in mid travel
"
Namor clocks in at between Mach 1 and 2 Carol is way faster then that
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By spekqj

I hope Ms.Marvel would win here.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

She-Hulk has tagged Mach 1's too..while running.I don't really think she can tag Ms.Marvel either. 
Nobody with super speed is immune to being tagged in comics..so with that said,plenty of people have been shown to hit characters beyond their level of speed.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By castleking
do you have a specific example of her high speed fighting and reacting?

b/c i only see her moving at high speed in flight not in actual punching and kicking like a S shield combo or WW combo... or even a spidey combo...
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By OhTru
@castleking said:
" do you have a specific example of her high speed fighting and reacting?

"
Her top speed his quiet high, fast enough to make Herc look like a statue

but I'm not sure she has super speed reflexes, maybe in Binary form she does because it was implied she was herald level
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ms.Marvel wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro: Woops >_> 

I've been studying math for three hours, cut me a break
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro: Woops >_>   I've been studying math for three hours, cut me a break "
Don't lie to me sir.I'm on to you.I'm sending armed men to your quarters to clean you out.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro: Woops >_>   I've been studying math for three hours, cut me a break "
Don't lie to me sir.I'm on to you.I'm sending armed men to your quarters to clean you out. "
F@CK! ANDRE! GET THE STUFF!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LOL.