• 145 results
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

So who wins this one takes place some mountains give it some thought.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

M.Marvel.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Ms. Marvel will win this fight
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
King Saturn said:
"I think Ms. Marvel will win this fight"
I could have swore I posted it in battles oh well. Idk her flight and blast powers give her an advantage but what if Herc gets a hold of her is she strong enough to lift him up or get away. Oh and her speed will be a huge factor herc does have his work cut out for him.
Avatar image for bangingbootynurset
BangingBootyNurseT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Ms. Marvel because her looks would distract hercules.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Ms. Marvel will win this fight"
I could have swore I posted it in battles oh well. Idk her flight and blast powers give her an advantage but what if Herc gets a hold of her is she strong enough to lift him up or get away. Oh and her speed will be a huge factor herc does have his work cut out for him.
"
Herc is too slow to get a hold of her.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
Herc is too slow to get a hold of her."
He does actually have enhanced to superhunman level reflex speed.

Hercules has all the physical abilities of Thor (minus the hammer) and then some.

Not only is he vastly stronger than Ms Marvel, he has a regenerative healing factor, he does not tire from any physical activity, he is more durable and he is a better hand to hand fighter.
I admit that Ms Marvel has the advantages of flight and her energy bolts, but I think that these can be overcome these.
He is after all capable of standing high jump of 100 feet, so he can leap to grapple his flying opponent and can throw cars or small buildings at her to provide himself with a range attack.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
Herc is too slow to get a hold of her."
He does actually have enhanced to superhunman level reflex speed.

Hercules has all the physical abilities of Thor (minus the hammer) and then some.

Not only is he vastly stronger than Ms Marvel, he has a regenerative healing factor, he does not tire from any physical activity, he is more durable and he is a better hand to hand fighter.
I admit that Ms Marvel has the advantages of flight and her energy bolts, but I think that these can be overcome these.
He is after all capable of standing high jump of 100 feet, so he can leap to grapple his flying opponent and can throw cars or small buildings at her to provide himself with a range attack.
"
Yea he does but he's still not fast enough.
Herc can't fly

She also has regenerative healing factor and a 7th sense which is like the Spider-Sense.She doesn't tire,age,or feel very much pain and her energy projection makes up for her lack of fighting kill.

And actually if Ms.Marvel absorbs energy from a strong enough source she is almost unstoppable.

Grappling Ms.Marvel with a jump could not happen.She flies just a little slower than Iron Man on Earth and he's at Mach 8.5.

With all things considered..honestly Ms.Marvel could just sit back and blast Herc all day because he's not fast enough to dodge it and has no evasive powers.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:

"Yea he does but he's still not fast enough.
His reaction time is at least as great as hers.

Herc can't fly
Yep, you are right. He can only leap.

She also has regenerative healing factor
No where near as fast as his or as extensive.
As a Olympian, he has certain properties (from  the OHOTMU),

Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. Only an injury of such magnititude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules.

She may have some regenerative ability but it does not heal him during the course of a battle typically from what has been shown. His does.

and a 7th sense which is like the Spider-Sense
I have not seen this in action much recently, have you ?

She doesn't tire
She does tire. She has finite energy levels. Her body produces fatigues poisons. She does not have the power of a white hole behind her as she did as Binary.

age,or feel very much pain
She has been shown to be hurt by light anti tank weaponry and be beings who are far less strong than Herc is.

and her energy projection makes up for her lack of fighting kill.
Yep. It's a big advantage for her.

And actually if Ms.Marvel absorbs energy from a strong enough source she is almost unstoppable.
Not unstoppable but just very tough.
She will need to find such an energy source and as she uses it to power boost her usual abilities, she will be depleting it all the time.

Grappling Ms.Marvel with a jump could not happen.She flies just a little slower than Iron Man on Earth and he's at Mach 8.5.
She does not fly this fast in battle.
In most scenes, she is shown to slow or even hover to blast opponents.

With all things considered..honestly Ms.Marvel could just sit back and blast Herc all day because he's not fast enough to dodge it and has no evasive powers.
If this was a blank plain - open with no environmental effects, I might agree but he is canny fighter and he will use the environment to his advantage.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

Hercules is too strong for her to win alone. She would give him a fight and her speed and ability to fly would make it even harder for Herc to win, but in the end she would succumb to his superior strength and fight skills.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:

"Yea he does but he's still not fast enough.
His reaction time is at least as great as hers.

Herc can't fly
Yep, you are right. He can only leap.

She also has regenerative healing factor
No where near as fast as his or as extensive.
As a Olympian, he has certain properties (from  the OHOTMU),

Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. Only an injury of such magnititude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules.

She may have some regenerative ability but it does not heal him during the course of a battle typically from what has been shown. His does.

and a 7th sense which is like the Spider-Sense
I have not seen this in action much recently, have you ?

She doesn't tire
She does tire. She has finite energy levels. Her body produces fatigues poisons. She does not have the power of a white hole behind her as she did as Binary.

age,or feel very much pain
She has been shown to be hurt by light anti tank weaponry and be beings who are far less strong than Herc is.

and her energy projection makes up for her lack of fighting kill.
Yep. It's a big advantage for her.

Not unstoppable but just very tough.
She will need to find such an energy source and as she uses it to power boost her usual abilities, she will be depleting it all the time.

She does not fly this fast in battle.
In most scenes, she is shown to slow or even hover to blast opponents.

If this was a blank plain - open with no environmental effects, I might agree but he is canny fighter and he will use the environment to his advantage.

"
1.No..his reaction time is not on that level.She speed blitzed Ronan the Accuser.He cannot stop her from pummeling him.
2.When Ms.Marvel aquired new powers from being merged with Cru...she explained that her healing factor was better than Wolverine's and Beast who ran tests on her later on in the comic confirmed it.He also claimed her body was perfect..she won't fatigue or age any further after that situation with Cru.
3.I haven't seen her use her 7th Sense since she was Warbird but she didn't lose any powers...but the handbook says she still has it.
4.Ms.Marvel knocked out the Sentry after absorbing Thermo-nuclear energy and she destroyed the Brood's planet.
5.Yes she does fly fast in battle...re-read her fight with Wonder Man.She usually doesn't use her speed unless she needs it.Alot of her opponents are slow o she has no reason to use her speed.
6.How would he use his environment.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This is Rouge (With Ms.Marvel's powers) Using her seventh sense to catch Nightcrawler.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3479/rogpowhm7em.jpg

This is Ms.Marvel absorbing magical energy and using it to help Strange
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/Ms-5.jpg

Ms.Marvel using some fighting skill and showing how easily she can dodge the attack of someone with superhuman reflexes and speed.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel01-15.jpg

Ms.Marvel breaking off the one of the best if not the best fighters in the Shi'ar empire.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel10-04.jpg

Ms.Marvel beating Iron Man while she's drunk....

Ms.Marvel Speed against Ronan

Beast Co-signs Ms.Marvel's Healing Factor.
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=msmarvel20dcp0029jx3.jpg

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:

1.No..his reaction time is not on that level.She speed blitzed Ronan the Accuser.He cannot stop her from pummeling him.
You are making the assumption here than Ronan has as fast a reaction time as Hercule. He does not. In the OHOTMU (Mater Edition) Ronan was described as having enhanced human reaction speed (I think) which is lower than thr Superhuman reaction speed attributed to Hercules.

2.When Ms.Marvel aquired new powers from being merged with Cru...she explained that her healing factor was better than Wolverine's and Beast who ran tests on her later on in the comic confirmed it.He also claimed her body was perfect..she won't fatigue or age any further after that situation with Cru.
Well we have seen her hurt and not spontaneously regenerate in Mighty Avengers.

3.I haven't seen her use her 7th Sense since she was Warbird but she didn't lose any powers...but the handbook says she still has it.
She may still have it but her appearances don't show it. The 7th sense would sure have come in handy in varius battels the Avengers have had to date.

4.Ms.Marvel knocked out the Sentry after absorbing Thermo-nuclear energy and she destroyed the Brood's planet.
Herc is not going to hit her with a thermonuclear bomb. Nothing around any normal battlefield is going to release even 1% of that energy i.e. an electrical transformer, overhead power lines. The best she might get is the equivalent to a lightning bolts worth of energy and that would keep her powered up for long at the rate she will be burning eneregy to keep Herc on the ropes.

5.Yes she does fly fast in battle...re-read her fight with Wonder Man.She usually doesn't use her speed unless she needs it.Alot of her opponents are slow o she has no reason to use her speed.
Her oppoent if I am not mistaken was also flying at speed for some of that battle. To hit a standing object with an energy blast as you pass it gets harder as the window of strike opportunity decreases in proportion to your flight speed.
If she uses her speed she avoids getting hit. So why hover, as she has done to release an energy blast and then get clobbered by your opponent.
She usually slows down as although she has enehanced reaction speed, they are not fast enough to allow her to fly past her opponent at mach 2+ and shoot them.

6.How would he use his environment.
Any heavy object can be thrown at her.
Any building becomes cover that might lure her in to closer quarters fighting.
Herc has been shown to easily colaspse large structures before. He could smash the foundations of a building and cause it to drop on her.

"This is Rouge (With Ms.Marvel's powers) Using her seventh sense to catch Nightcrawler.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3479/rogpowhm7em.jpg
As mentioned, she has not been shown to be using this power even in circumstances that would have provoked it's response. I am not sure how it would completely impact on a battle with Herc as it has not prevented her in the past being hit.

This is Ms.Marvel absorbing magical energy and using it to help Strange
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/Ms-5.jpg
Don't see the relevance to this battle.

Ms.Marvel using some fighting skill and showing how easily she can dodge the attack of someone with superhuman reflexes and speed.http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel01-15.jpg
Dodging the Scorpion is no small feat but look at the picture above it. She gets hit by a thrown engine / generator so her reflexes where insufficient for this and her 7th sense did not warn her to avoid. Admittedly it is an early scan of her though when she was still a rookie.

Ms.Marvel breaking off the one of the best if not the best fighters in the Shi'ar empire.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel10-04.jpg
Ms Marvel is the physical superior of Deathbird, in strength, reaction speed, durability and endurance.
Although an excellent fighter, I would not call her one of the best in the Sh'iar empire considering some of the pastings she has got in the past (remember Hawkeye beating her).

Here's info on Deathbird from the OHOTMU,

Strength Level: Deathbird's strength is many times greater than that of the average human being. She possesses sufficient upper torso strength to life (press) 6 tons in Earth's gravity,

Known Superhuman Powers: Deathbird is an alien who possesses a number of superhuman strengths and abilities. Her metabolism is also superior to human, approximating the difference between human and earthly avian metabolisms, giving her approximately a twenty times greater endurance level than a human being. Frequently able to work herself up to a berserker frenzy, Deathbird's equivalent adrenal system is capable of prolonging her endurance even beyond that of her normal superhuman limits.

Deathbird's wings, which span 18 feet, enable her to fly like a bird in level flight, at a maximum speed through an Earth-type atmosphere of 63 miles per hour. Because of her alien metabolism, she can remain aloft for up to 6 hours before exhausting her body's fatigue poisons elimination ability (an additional 14 hours with a high-energy food supply) and somewhat less if she is carrying a load or exerting herself. She can bear aloft approximately 290 pounds, providing she can grasp the object or person with her feet (her arms, of course, are used to fly). She is capable of flying at any height at which she is still able to breathe. The feathers in the dorsal primary and secondary areas of both wings each have very sharp, spur-like vanes capable of inflicting light lacerations.

Deathbird also possesses talon-like fingernails of extraordinary tensile strength. She can use them to slice through wood, glass, and to score steel.

She is described as having enhanced human reflex speed.

Iron Man was trying to calm her down, not engage her in battle which have only made the matter worse. He was trying to stretch out the fight so that she would sober up.
He did not directly attack her you will notice.
So again, no real relevance.

Ms.Marvel Speed against Ronan
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...Marvel19-06.jpg
She can currently fly faster than shown in that shot but I would argue that she is rely on her flight speed here and a non-straight flight path to avoid the blasts. As she says, still one step ahead. Trying to zap a fast moving target that is also altering it's flight path makes things very difficult. Ronan does not have the reaction speed to match her flight speed and direction changes to hit her. But then Ronan is using a beam weapon, not a thrown bus for example that effects a much larger area.
Hercules is faster than Ronan so he may have been able to score a hit under these circumstances. 

Beast Co-signs Ms.Marvel's Healing Factor.
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=msmarvel20dcp0029jx3.jpg
Yep but she has been hurt in Mighty Avengers and did not simply pop back up straight away so it could simply be that the writers on one title need to communicate with the writers on the other title a bit more effectively.

Anyway, do you think that Ms Marvel could beat classic Thor if he did not use his hammer ?

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid Crow

Honestly, I don't see this fight going anywhere.  Ms Marvels attacks won't really cripple Hercules nor could Hercie hit Ms. Marvel.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

Hercules

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kurrent

Hercules

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

caption
caption
Mz P!NK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mz P!NK

Ummm draw?!?! lol or maybe wonder woman randomly makes a cameo and creams them both....x_x the end.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
caption
"
LOL
Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
"Vance Astro said:
Hercules's principal power is his superhuman strength. Hercules's strength is well in excess of the "Class 100" Level (able to lift/press in excess of 100 tons), making him, one of the strongest beings in the Marvel Universe. Hercules has highly developed leg muscles, although they do not match those of the Hulk. Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.
Hercules is also an Olympian thereby being an immortal, and as true immortals, the Olympian gods do not age and are not susceptible to disease. Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. Hercules is virtually tireless.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Cezar_TheScribe said:
"
"Vance Astro said:
Hercules's principal power is his superhuman strength. Hercules's strength is well in excess of the "Class 100" Level (able to lift/press in excess of 100 tons), making him, one of the strongest beings in the Marvel Universe. Hercules has highly developed leg muscles, although they do not match those of the Hulk. Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.
Hercules is also an Olympian thereby being an immortal, and as true immortals, the Olympian gods do not age and are not susceptible to disease. Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. Hercules is virtually tireless.

Hercules (Heracles) - Marvel Universe: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Hercules wins.
"
Ms.Marvel wins.
Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Vance Astro, you're crazy. :p

Hercules's strength is well in excess of the Class 100 Level.
Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.

Just two reasons why Hercules wins.

I like both characters though and I don't see why they would need to fight.

Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Class Clown

Ms Marvel

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By methias

Hercules' strength wouldn't come into play, as he would never be able to hit her. Ms Marvel could simply fly around and blast him all day long until they both get bored.

Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cezar_TheScribe said:
"Vance Astro, you're crazy. :p

Hercules's strength is well in excess of the Class 100 Level.
Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.

Just two reasons why Hercules wins.

I like both characters though and I don't see why they would need to fight."
1.Ms.Marvel doesn't even have to land..she can just stay in the air and blow him away with energy all day.
2.Who cares who high Herc can jump..he won't reach Ms.Marvel before she moves..she flies at Mach 3

None of your reasons mean Herc wins.He doesn't really have a chance.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Scourge

Ms Marvel

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kid Crow
You all have valid points.  I can't see Ms. Marvel putting down Hercules, no matter how many times she hits him with energy.  Unless fully enraged and Binary, maybe a full-force hit would knock him on his ass.  And Hercules just couldn't catch her.  It's a draw...out of boredom.
Ms. Marvel - Binary form
Ms. Marvel - Binary form

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins.  He's found a way to win for thousands of years and he'll do it here as well.  If Ms. Marvel engages him at medium range or closer Herc takes her down.  If she stays at long range she'll never do to enough damage to Herc to actually defeat him but she will deplete her own energy level and be forced to retreat, thus forfeiting.  Ms. Marvel's only chance is to seduce Herc ( which is out of character for her) or to act as if she is seducing him until his guard is lowered and then she might be able to use a combination of her powers at maximum output to defeat Herc.  Feminine wiles and treachery have long been a couple of Herc's weaknesses.  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@PowerHerc said:
Hercules wins.  He's found a way to win for thousands of years and he'll do it here as well.  If Ms. Marvel engages him at medium range or closer Herc takes her down.  If she stays at long range she'll never do to enough damage to Herc to actually defeat him but she will deplete her own energy level and be forced to retreat, thus forfeiting.  Ms. Marvel's only chance is to seduce Herc ( which is out of character for her) or to act as if she is seducing him until his guard is lowered and then she might be able to use a combination of her powers at maximum output to defeat Herc.  Feminine wiles and treachery have long been a couple of Herc's weaknesses.  

1.Hercules finding a way to win for thousands of years doesn't mean he'll beat Ms.Marvel..nor is that a valid argument. 
2.Ms.Marvel is probably a better fighter (considering she was trained by Captain America & SHIELD and unlike Herc she hasn't been ridiculed by his peers for lack of tactical ability and skill).She's also alot faster than Herc and not just in the sense that she can fly faster than he can run or move.Her speed is beyond his on all levels. 
3.Ms.Marvel lifts way beyond what Herc weighs.She could easily BFR him without having to fly him anywhere and leave him.She could just throw him. 
4.That seduction stuff is just silly.Ms.Marvel has all of the advantages accept strength and durability.She also has the long range capability with her energy projection.His best bet is that there is no energy sources in the near Ares or she's going to fry Herc.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OhTru

Herc at peak strength could one shot her, but if its Marvel in her Binary form then I say she can even beat Herc at his peak 

Herc is weird, he can lift the planet but normally he seems to go around depowered. At normal levels I say Ms Marvel wins in a close fight

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@OhTru said:
" Herc at peak strength could one shot her, but if its Marvel in her Binary form then I say she can even beat Herc at his peak   Herc is weird, he can lift the planet but normally he seems to go around depowered. At normal levels I say Ms Marvel wins in a close fight "
Herc at any level doesn't have the speed to lay a hand on Ms.Marvel.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By dane

I don't think he has the means to beat her. If it was completely on the ground in a fist fight, Herc all the way. 

But it's not, she flies and does so very fast. Also, I think even though her strength feats aren't on par with his, her energy manipulation gives her a powerful ranged attack that he doesn't have an answer for.

Ms. Marvel.

Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc has the reflexes to dodge then snag Sentry. I'm sure he can also catch Ms Marvel. And once he gets ahold of her.... He packs a wallop.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Incredible Huck said:
"
No Caption Provided

Herc has the reflexes to dodge then snag Sentry. I'm sure he can also catch Ms Marvel. And once he gets ahold of her.... He packs a wallop.
No Caption Provided
  "
1. Sentry wasn't flying at full speed. 
2.Hulk has owned Hercules one on one before World War Hulk.
Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Pretty lame argument, Herc wasnt trying either then. 
2) Still stood toe to toe and slugged it out with the Hulk at the height of his rage fueled rampage. 

Didnt mean to go off topic by bringing those two into the argument, Ms Marvel is neither the Hulk nor Sentry (both of whom would stomp her). Just wanted to show that Herc can in fact catch a fast flying powerhouse out of midair and knock someone much tougher then Ms Marvel on his ass by using real examples instead of just saying "yes he could, no she couldnt and he wasnt trying".
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Incredible Huck said:
"
1) Pretty lame argument, Herc wasnt trying either then. 
2) Still stood toe to toe and slugged it out with the Hulk at the height of his rage fueled rampage. 

Didnt mean to go off topic by bringing those two into the argument, Ms Marvel is neither the Hulk nor Sentry (both of whom would stomp her). Just wanted to show that Herc can in fact catch a fast flying powerhouse out of midair and knock someone much tougher then Ms Marvel on his ass by using real examples instead of just saying "yes he could, no she couldnt and he wasnt trying". "
1.It's not a lame argument.It's the truth.Actually read the dialouge in the comic instead of just looking at the pictures.Sentry took it easy on Herc.Hercules is nowhere near fast enough to hang with Sentry at his best. 
2.False.World War Hulk was his maddest during his fight with Sentry.He wasn't at the height if anything when he fought Herc. 

The argument you are making using them isn't going to help your case anyway.Ms.Marvel won't and doesn't have to go h2h with Hercules and Sentry took it easy on Hercules so showing Herc grabbing him when he's just cruising isn't proof of anything.Ms.Marvel not being able to beat Hulk or Sentry is irrelevant.She's not fighting them she's fighting Hercules.Don't ever make such a bullsh#t case and then try to act like it's me who is doing it. 

Ms.Marvel will easily BFR Hercules..there is nothing he can do about it.He's not fast enough and he has no type of flight capability.
IC3MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IC3MAN

Herculessss
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ms.Marvel 

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatDance
@Vance Astro said:
" Ms.Marvel  "
yup
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By capall

hmmm, ms marvel should win here since she knows what herc is capable of thus staying out of range from herc and using her energy blasts even tho it may take a while it should cause enough damage (after repeated blasts) to at least get in close to finish off the fight 
again herc posses greater durability as well as strength however i don't belive carol is that far behind that she is outclasses, this also goes for their h2h combat capabilities
Avatar image for tryco_slatterus
Tryco Slatterus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tryco Slatterus

To say that Herc loses just because Ms. Marvel can fly is an injustice to Herc.  He's a great fighter,  Ms. Marvel's energy blasts aren't strong enought to do too much damage to Hercules, let alone knock him out.  I think Herc eventually get's close enough to KTFO her.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Tryco Slatterus said:
" To say that Herc loses just because Ms. Marvel can fly is an injustice to Herc.  He's a great fighter,  Ms. Marvel's energy blasts aren't strong enought to do too much damage to Hercules, let alone knock him out.  I think Herc eventually get's close enough to KTFO her. "
Why do people always try to make Herc out to be a great fighter when he isn't? Mikaboshi and Ajak not to long ago were making fun of him for his lack of fighting skill and Cho even chimed in.Ms.Marvel is probably a better fighter than Herc..she could also easily BFR him and pretending her energy blasts aren't strong enough when she can easily amp herself up is ridiculous.Herc CAN'T eventually get close enough.He's not fast enough.He's not a good enough fighter.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43  Edited By castleking

hercules... her blast wont slow him down nor injure him... she will run out of energy eventually.... unless she is allowed to leave the battlefield and recharge from somewhere i dont see her winning...

she isnt stupid enough to try to outfight him in a pure physical confrontation but desperation nurtures stupidity 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
"  hercules... her blast wont slow him down nor injure him... she will run out of energy eventually.... unless she is allowed to leave the battlefield and recharge from somewhere i dont see her winning...

she isnt stupid enough to try to outfight him in a pure physical confrontation but desperation nurtures stupidity 
"
She doesn't have to worry about any of this.She can easily BFR him.There is no need to even go into anything else.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
she will run out of energy eventually...
I'm sorry,I tried to ignore this..where do you get this bullsh#t?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By castleking
b/c she did it with a skrull hulk? you think that is the same as Herc.. it would take a while for her to hit space and Herc can keep pounding her on the way up..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" b/c she did it with a skrull hulk? you think that is the same as Herc.. it would take a while for her to hit space and Herc can keep pounding her on the way up.. "
No..because he's slow and he can't fly.That's why.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Now!

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By castleking
he is a god with stats to go with physical stats to go with his strength. enhanced speed and questionable reaction speed to catch and hit superhuman speed characters....... 

she flies anywhere near at him it is just as likely as he batting her down or her hitting  him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" he is a god with stats to go with physical stats to go with his strength. enhanced speed and questionable reaction speed to catch and hit superhuman speed characters....... 

she flies anywhere near at him it is just as likely as he batting her down or her hitting  him.
"
another one down the drain.