#1 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a battle between Carol Danvers (Post- revival) and Ben 10 (Ultimate Alien). Instant alien switch but no Alien X. Ben may start as one alien. Battle is to K.O. or death. Who would win and why?

#2 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a big fan of these Ben 10 battles. Ben was often beat by weak enemies, I think Ms. Marvel destroys Ben.

#3 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Thats because he goes easy on most of his weaker enemies so as not to kill them by accident. when you think about it he could have easily beaten most of the aliens he encountered such as chamalien, and the vreedle brothers but i guess they have to make an episode out of something.

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben wins via Clokwork and that other time controlling one

#5 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: thats if he can hit her with his time blasts which i doubt she will let happen. he cannot slow or stop time. his powers are useful but with a great price. clockwork is extremely slow and extremely fragile and any injuries he takes as the alien will be reflected on ben's real body which is a risk i doubt he is willing to take. and what other time controlling one do you mean?

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: There's always Eon whose name i am just now remembering or Ultimate ben for that matter

#7 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: oo yeah eon i forgot bout him but no. eon and ultimate ben do not count because they are ben's future self and we are talking about present ben, plus ultimate ben and eon are possible alternate futures alongside ben 10,000 which means that there is no guarantee that they will even come into existence.

#8 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Eon actually does count since he's an alien in Ben's arsenal. If you remember Eon started off as a character in the live action movie much like Nanomac but both were shown to be brought into continuity. As for Ultimate Ben, Azamuth or Ultimate Ben himself said that the transformation was inside the Omnitrix/Ultamatrix but Ben hadn't unlocked yet IIRC

#9 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: ah, very well then however ultimate ben is still a future transformation and we are only dealing with current. and even though eon has some good powers, i think hell still have a hard time with miss marvel cuz she is still way faster than him. (i wonder y he never used eon again btw)

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

(I have no idea) Yeah Ms Marvel would indeed give him a hard time but there's also the fact that Ms Marvel has Kree DNA which is alien, which means the Omnitrix/Ultamatrix has a very high chance of taking a DNA sample and transforming Ben into something similar or giving him similar powers

#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes but theres no guarantee. Hes come in contact with loads of aliens and have not taken their powers. For example Vilgax, Agreggor, even Gwen and getting that dragon from alien force woulda been freekin awesome.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol is too fast for him.

#13 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: not necesarilly, xlr8, fast track, or jet ray could keep up

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@god_spawn: not necesarilly, xlr8, fast track, or jet ray could keep up

On an overall basis, yes. Given if they could keep up, they can't really do much to her given her durability and she would be soaking up Jetray's blasts.

#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Most likey he already has a Vilgax type alien inside the Omnitrix as well as that Dragon and an Osmosian and Anadites as well.

#16 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: if he had an anadite he would have used it by now cuz they have some serious powers

#17 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: granted, however ben also has big chill and ghost freak. he may be able to possess her body. who needs speed when your opponent cant touch you. but i guess only the possession applies because simply avoiding the opponent will not get anyone a win. and as i recall possessions are only temporary.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Ben has a lot of options but cause he has them doesn't mean he will use them. So the likelihood of him just straight out freezing her from the inside out or possessing her from the beginning is unlikely before she gains the upperhand.

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: The simple explanation for that is either he hasnt transformed into one because of plot reasons or that he hasnt found the alien just yet. Remember there are over 10 million aliens inside the Omnitrix, of which half we'll never see

#20 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@UltimateHero0406: The simple explanation for that is either he hasnt transformed into one because of plot reasons or that he hasnt found the alien just yet. Remember there are over 10 million aliens inside the Omnitrix, of which half we'll never see

Do you mean most of which you won't see? Or is there a way they're going to show 5 million aliens? Just curious.

#21 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: true but we are only dealing with his known transformations. we should not assume that he will do something special in this battle or we might as well say that he got alien x all sorted out and can use it. but back to my point before, there is no reason to asssume that he will take her kree powers (from another universe and most likely not in the codec stream) and use them right off the bat.

#22 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: the same can be said for MM in that case. she wont just go in for the kill. she will see wat he can do and then go for it, giving him time to get a grasp on her powers.

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Do you mean most of which you won't see? Or is there a way they're going to show 5 million aliens? Just curious.

I mean most of which we won't see. It would be awesome if we could see at least a thousand of them but there's no way that'll happen, no to mention the fact that IMHO, the newest season Omniverse will kill the franchise.

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I know I just wanted to point that out and theres every reason to assume there's a high chance he can, the Omni/Ultamatrix is designed to scan DNA from any alien lifeform, it oesnt already have DNA from. The kree are aliens and MM has Kree DNA thus it should work.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: I never said she would go in for the kill or KO right away but she isn't going to wait and feel out the fight to see Ben switch through a dozen aliens in the first place. Her options for attacking are much more limited compared to Ben's and just because Ben may have a counter or way to put her down doesn't mean he will use it. Let's say he starts in say Humongosaur and goes after her, she isn't gonna fly around his attacks and punch him once and say "stay down" and wait for him to change. Ben isn't gonna go like "ok, she is fast. XLR8 or Fast track" and then try and attack and realize it isn't doing much to her while she gets another chance to lay an attack on him like a AoE attack by releasing energy blasts all over the place and send him flying and wait for him to change to Jetray or something to fly and shoot energy blasts like her to take the fight to her and realize she only absorbs his energy blast and then take another light hit and go Big Chill to try and freeze her inside out. A scenario like that is unlikely. Carol won't go for the kill in the first place but it is a fight and her head she wants to win and that is fine in character. She doesn't have options like Ben does making her choices simple and with her speed and strength, Ben will be hardpressed to keep changing aliens before getting knocked unconscious.

#26 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: very true but hes not stupid. he wont turn into to a dozen useless aliens before he figures out hes getting his ass kicked. when he realizes who hes dealing with, hell go straight for way big who can match her in speed, strength, and durability.

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: I don't think he is stupid. I just don't think that for majority's sake, he will pull out the necessary stops to gain the victory here. Waybig I don't recall any great reflex feats but that;s just bad memory on my part. I know he was able to run fast to create a twister to BFR that trash monster but that was the only time I saw him move at such speeds and it took awhile to build up. Carol has clocked in at mach 3 speeds and I believe could go faster so he would indeed need some solid reflex speed feats to counter that cause Carol has and can blitz him when she realizes she may be in jeopardy.

#28 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder:

I mean most of which we won't see. It would be awesome if we could see at least a thousand of them but there's no way that'll happen, no to mention the fact that IMHO, the newest season Omniverse will kill the franchise.

(so true even the theme song is stupid never mind the horrible new drawing style.) im pretty sure ben has to revert back to human and scan the alien or touch with ultimatrix to get dna sample and i dont think she will stop and pose for him while hes vulnerable.

#29 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Carol's current top speed I believe is about half the speed of sound (correct me if im wrong). and true way big is no speed demon, however he may be able to get her with some sort of shock wave by clapping his hands together should she get to close (im pretty sure he did this b4 but again correct me if im wrong) and if all else fails way big also has an ultimate mode which gives him an all around power,speed,durability increase not to mention flight.

#30 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder:

(so true even the theme song is stupid never mind the horrible new drawing style.) im pretty sure ben has to revert back to human and scan the alien or touch with ultimatrix to get dna sample and i dont think she will stop and pose for him while hes vulnerable.

(Agreed.) No Ben doesn't have to revert back to human form or touch her physically, its supposed to be automatic

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37595 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Carol has flown mach 3, hence why I mentioned it.That puts her at least 3x the speed of sound.

#32 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: he had to do it for NRG and chamalien

#33 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: ok but she has to slow down to attack some time. (i read somewhere that after she got her powers back, her speed decreased greatly. is that wrong?)

#34 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben should win here.

#35 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol

#37 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure who wins. The deciding factor is can Ben deal with the speed. Without Carol's speed it would be an easy win for Ben.

#38 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no one else has a comment i think i will call it a draw since there are a number of ways that both fighters can kill the other and there is no way to predict which will happen first.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel

#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben wins with gravattack ultimate echo echo ultimate humungasor way big.

And he stomps with ultimate way big and clockwork and possibly ghost freak and bigchill

#42 Posted by domdomdomrandom (10 posts) - - Show Bio

BEN 10 WOULD WIN IF IM WOULD LOOSE

#43 Posted by ShazamFan666 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I can think of a large number of aliens that could take the win.

#44 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (651 posts) - - Show Bio

ben 10

#45 Posted by lowlaville (3903 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10, easy.

#46 Posted by KittyParker13 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben's unpredictable. Now, if we were talking Ben 10,000 when he has actual control of the omnitrix / ultimatrix (depending on series/timeline) then he would beat Ms. Marvel, easy.

However, it's Ultimate Alien, and his omnitrix does time out. Not to mention, even if Ben COULD pick an effective alien that could beat her, I see him picking something stupid like Fourarms or Humangasour, in which case Ms. Marvel would stomp him easy. If he actually used his head and used something like Big Chill or XL-R8 then he could beat her. So, I think with these two it really depends.

#47 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7476 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol. For reasons @god_spawn said a year ago lol.

#48 Posted by KittyParker13 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Chill goes intangible. Do you think she could hit him when he's like that?

#49 Posted by RBT (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@KittyParker13: She would stomp Four Arms and H-saur? What's her best strength feat in base form(no energy absorbed?)

#50 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Instant alien switch out means master control. In that case Ben stomps. Toepick or Clockwork wins. Probably Toepick though. Heck even without master control he still stomps.