• 94 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

 
   
 
They fight at a army base. Who wins? They start 30 feet apart. No Binary.
#2 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

Optic blast amplifies her power to Binary status and she nukes Barakapool.

#3 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

No Binary powers.
#4 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

No Binary powers.

In other words: OP ooops!

#5 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

If you wanted to make a stomp battle, why not just say so in the OP?

#6 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:

If you wanted to make a stomp battle, why not just say so in the OP?




#7 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11:

You designed this to be a stomp battle the second you took away Carol's only advantage. All BP has to do is teleport and cut her head off, which he will do after firing an optic blast at her that does nothing to power her up nor hurt her.

#8 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik
No. She is faster, she can fly, has good reflexes and is way stronger than Barakapool. Probably tougher too.
#9 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Erik: No. She is faster, she can fly, has good reflexes and is way stronger than Barakapool. Probably tougher too.

What part of BP can teleport and cut her head off did you miss? Especially when it was a feat he actually was shown to perform in the movie?

#10 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

What part of she has great reflexes, strength, speed and toughness did you miss?
#11 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

What part of she has great reflexes, strength, speed and toughness did you miss?

None but I highly doubt you know anything about Ms. Marvel other than what is on her wiki page. Otherwise you would have caught the Binary thing at the onset of the thread. So you clearly have no idea how she will handle a teleport and beheading from behind. Fortunately for this thread, I do.

#12 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

I know her. I just forgot to mention it. Mistakes happen. If I said I wanted her Binary powers, I would have said Binary vs Barakapool. Don't think about it too much. It's not so complicated.
#13 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

I know her. I just forgot to mention it. Mistakes happen. If I said I wanted her Binary powers, I would have said Binary vs Barakapool. Don't think about it too much. It's not so complicated.

Ms. Marvel is Binary. They are not separate characters or alternate versions. Ms. Marvel is just able to access a higher array of power and power sets when given an adequate dose of energy.

It does not change the fact that Ms. Marvel has no counter to a teleport and beheading if she is not able to absorb energy. You made a mismatch. Accept it.

#14 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Who the hell is Barakapool?

2.Why does erik think he can cut Carol's head off How strong is he and what are these blades made out of to suggest he can do that? Ms.Marvel isn't like Wonder Woman.She's bulletproof so a regular blade isn't going to do anything unless wielded by someone extremely strong or it's adamantium or something.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

1.Who the hell is Barakapool?

2.Why does erik think he can cut Carol's head off How strong is he and what are these blades made out of to suggest he can do that?

Wolverine Origins Deadpool.

#16 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

1.Who the hell is Barakapool?

2.Why does erik think he can cut Carol's head off How strong is he and what are these blades made out of to suggest he can do that?


The amped up Deadpool at the end of the Wolverine Origins movie.
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

Moderator
#18 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik

Was it ever stated that Barakapool's claws were officially adamantium in the movie-verse?
#19 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

#20 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

She can fly and has superhuman reflexes.

Moderator
#21 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

She can fly and has superhuman reflexes.

He can teleport to wherever she is and if he teleports to where she cannot see (like behind her), she has no way of knowing where he is to effectively counter.

If he could not teleport, I would be more inclined to agree with you except that Movie Deadpool quite clearly had superhuman reflexes as well. I believe that was actually his power in the movie.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

He can teleport to wherever she is and if he teleports to where she cannot see (like behind her), she has no way of knowing where he is to effectively counter.

If he could not teleport, I would be more inclined to agree with you except that Movie Deadpool quite clearly had superhuman reflexes as well. I believe that was actually his power in the movie.

Just because she doesn't know where he will appear once he teleports doesn't mean she doesn't have more than enough time to MOVE before he appears there.He's using Nightcrawler's teleporting ability correct? NC isn't that fast as far as teleportation is concerned.He may have superhuman reflexes but that doesn't change how fast he teleports.

Moderator
#23 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

He can teleport to wherever she is and if he teleports to where she cannot see (like behind her), she has no way of knowing where he is to effectively counter.

If he could not teleport, I would be more inclined to agree with you except that Movie Deadpool quite clearly had superhuman reflexes as well. I believe that was actually his power in the movie.

Just because she doesn't know where he will appear once he teleports doesn't mean she doesn't have more than enough time to MOVE before he appears there.He's using Nightcrawler's teleporting ability correct? NC isn't that fast as far as teleportation is concerned.He may have superhuman reflexes but that doesn't change how fast he teleports.

No, not Nightcrawler's. He had John Wraith's teleporting ability. Barakapool displayed how it can use its combination of superhuman reflexes in combination with adamantium and instant teleporting in his fight with Wolverine and Sabretooth. He straight wrecked the both of them at the same time fighting in two different locations. Neither one of them was able to hit him until the end of the fight.

#24 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro

Barakapool had John Wraith's teleportation ability.
#25 Edited by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel easily

#26 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

She can fly and has superhuman reflexes.

Thank you. Erik is just too dense to get that point.

#27 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

She can fly and has superhuman reflexes.

Thank you. Erik is just too dense to get that point.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Flagged.

#28 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

@Vance Astro said:

This is actually a stomp in Carol's favor then.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How is she going to counter a teleport and beheading when she has no idea what he is capable of and he is equipped with adamantium swords?

She can fly and has superhuman reflexes.

Thank you. Erik is just too dense to get that point.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Flagged.

You just conceded defeat by doing that. You tried to say I made a spite thread but it is anything but a spite thread. If anything, Ms Marvel is the favorite to win this one.

#29 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol: This is Stupid. 
*Flies away.*

#30 Edited by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

You just conceded defeat by doing that. You tried to say I made a spite thread but it is anything but a spite thread. If anything, Ms Marvel is the favorite to win this one.

I do not see how flagging a flamer post is admitting defeat. It just means I flag those that resort to name calling. It is a spite thread. The only people that have said Ms. Marvel was Vance (who was unfamiliar with BP at the start of this thread), and Cattlebattle (likely due to his disdain for how the character was portrayed in film) and you, the person that has no idea what either character can do.

#31 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what they can do. But you are free to think what you want. But this is in no way spite. Maybe you think so. But me and some others don't see it the same way you do. Also, if you don't have anything else to add to this topic, you are a trolling.

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Thank you. Erik is just too dense to get that point.

We don't call people dense around here. Consider it a warning. Also, you shouldn't be telling people that they are trolling when you are throwing out insults. Just saying.

#33 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

I know what they can do. But you are free to think what you want. But this is in no way spite. Maybe you think so. But me and some others don't see it the same way you do. Also, if you don't have anything else to add to this topic, you are a trolling.

It is not trolling to debate issues. You are the one trolling your own thread just because someone pointed out how much of a mismatch it is. If someone comes in here right now and says Ms. Marvel wins and I engage that person, that is not trolling. If you think so, you need to go look up what trolling is. You will not have to look far, it is written in the battle forum rules here and your previous post fits quite nicely into the category.

You also did not know the capabilities of the opponents at the onset of the match. I am guessing you visited a wiki page or two since then though.

#34 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: No, I know them quite well. But like I said, I don't need to explain it to you. It's no mismatch. Feel free to think that way but not everyone else agrees with you.

#35 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Erik: No, I know them quite well. But like I said, I don't need to explain it to you. It's no mismatch. Feel free to think that way but not everyone else agrees with you.

That is what debates are for.

#36 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Right. Hence, this is n spite.

#37 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Right. Hence, this is n spite.

No it is. Some people just needed to be educated about BP and in your case, both characters.

#38 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Seems like you're the one who needs some education. I wouldn't make a fight with characters I don't know failrly well. I am not the biggest expert on Ms Marvel, but I know she is capable enough to make this an interesting fight.

#39 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Erik: Seems like you're the one who needs some education. I wouldn't make a fight with characters I don't know failrly well. I am not the biggest expert on Ms Marvel, but I know she is capable enough to make this an interesting fight.

Yes you would. Are you honestly going to sit there and say you never made a spite battle before today?

She is capable enough to easily win this fight but you decided to cripple her abilities once I pointed them out. It is a stomp either way really.

#40 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

I took away her Binary powers cause that would make it a easy win for her. This is more evenly matched.

And yes, I through out some random fights, some may have been spite, but it's not easy coming up with an original fight on the fly that hasn't been done. you take this way too serious dude.

#41 Posted by _Zombie_ (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Right. Hence, this is n spite.

No it is. Some people just needed to be educated about BP and in your case, both characters.

As much as I despise Barakapool and that horrendous excuse for an X-Men movie, Erik's right. From what I know on Ms. Marvel, Barakapool wins in a stomp(though I don't remember if Barakapool has the HF). This is kind of a spite thread..

#42 Edited by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

I took away her Binary powers cause that would make it a easy win for her. This is more evenly matched.

No it is not. She has absolutely no counter for his combination of abilities.

  • She can fly? He can teleport anywhere he wants.
  • She has superhuman reflexes? So does he.
  • She can fire blasts of energy? So can he. Blasts that are actually more powerful than hers as well.
  • She is super strong? Again he can teleport.
  • She has some training in how to fight? His focus was knowing how to fight.
  • She has a healing factor? Not good enough to regrow a head.
  • She is super durable? Not durable enough to withstand adamantium strikes.
  • She can absorb energy strikes to amplify her power and make her actually have a chance? Oh wait, no she cannot. You crippled her here.
#43 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

you take this way too serious dude.

Your opinion is irrelevant. I like the battle forums and I do not like one-sided battles made out of ignorance.

#44 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Not out of ignorance. You opinion is irrelevant. If mines is so irreverent, quit posting here. You obviously like it here. But you overstayed your welcome. You aren't adding anything to this thread.,

#45 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Erik said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Right. Hence, this is n spite.

No it is. Some people just needed to be educated about BP and in your case, both characters.

As much as I despise Barakapool and that horrendous excuse for an X-Men movie, Erik's right. From what I know on Ms. Marvel, Barakapool wins in a stomp(though I don't remember if Barakapool has the HF). This is kind of a spite thread..

I despise him as well. He was a slap in the face to all Deadpool fans. But he did have Wolverine's healing factor. That was how he survived getting his head cut off.

#46 Posted by _Zombie_ (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Ah, then this is even more of a spite thread.

#47 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Erik: Not out of ignorance. You opinion is irrelevant. If mines is so irreverent, quit posting here. You obviously like it here. But you overstayed your welcome. You aren't adding anything to this thread.,

I have added more than you. You do not get to tell me where I can post. If you do not like me in your threads, stop making them with characters I like. I also do not post in threads based on personal opinions I find relevant. So your opinion that I should leave because I think your personal opinion about me is irrelevant is again, irrelevant.

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this "Barakapool" favored spite exactly??

#49 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

How is this "Barakapool" favored spite exactly??

Second post from the top. I outline every advantage he has over her.

#50 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

We all lose. Origins was a horrible movie.