Ms. Marvel wins.

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Ms. Marvel wins.
#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Ms. Marvel wins.
#6 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

Please how does miss Marvel win . Aquaman is beast . Countless of times he has taken on wonder woman . Does he have his trident since its standard for him ? Os is this Aquaman with the magical hand?

#7 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: yeah he has trident here should of put that sorry,,no magic water hand though.

#8 Posted by XLR87T3 (2776 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Please how does miss Marvel win . Aquaman is beast . Countless of times he has taken on wonder woman . Does he have his trident since its standard for him ? Os is this Aquaman with the magical hand?

You just can't admitt that a woman can beat Aquaman. SEXIST!! (I'm just kidding around, Aquaman destroys her)

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is sooo underrated...

#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

You just can't admitt that a woman can beat Aquaman. SEXIST!! (I'm just kidding around, Aquaman destroys her)

Believe me i am not sexist at all:) you should view other threads that i have posted in :) in favor of wonder woman storm and even miss marvel and more Zealot and many others. defeating the men . Aquaman is under rated your opinion but he is no joke. I could say the same for you been Sexist :)

#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3:

I know you are kidding lol :) just giving you hard time ;lol too

#12 Posted by D3athstroke (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman hits her and she dies

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Aquaman should be able to give Carol a good run... thing is though Carol has Flight Advantage as well as Energy Projection. 
#14 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Aquaman should be able to give Carol a good run... thing is though Carol has Flight Advantage as well as Energy Projection.

Flight and energy projection is easily countered. We could even say mind rape for poor Carol . Flight is something that Aquaman has been encountering for while now .

#16 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Can ms marvel breath under water cause id say stalemate she would stay in air he would stay under water

#17 Posted by LoganX360 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel would make Gefilte fish out of Aquaman .

To me , i think ms . marvel with all her original powers plus her spawn like cape that has bonus power stunts would even flush aquaman like a toilet in the ocean as binary .

cmon she has Kree elite Fighting skills fused in her dna u have any idea what that must be like ? , she must fight like a dragon ball z character super fuzed .

cmon aquaman ...nah.dont think so .

problem with new readers dont realize the original writers made this women more powerful than superman with precognition abilities able to even absorb magic energy to boost her stats to unimaginable levels , in the time era where women just started voting in this country .

so male ego's at that time depowered her after they realize what they have created & punkd her around for machismo.

MsMarvel is a gem in all comicbook history .

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

@King Saturn said:

Flight and energy projection is easily countered. We could even say mind rape for poor Carol . Flight is something that Aquaman has been encountering for while now .

Energy Projection is not always easily countered... especially if the character with Energy Projection is quicker than the opponent. Also just because Aquaman has encountered people who can Fly does not mean he can always beat them. 
#19 Posted by termiteone4ever (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@King Saturn said:

Energy Projection is not always easily countered... especially if the character with Energy Projection is quicker than the opponent. Also just because Aquaman has encountered people who can Fly does not mean he can always beat them.

I am sure you have seen Carol done many feats but so has Aquaman we will use wonder woman as an example with her speed and power she always have a hard time figthing aquaman

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel.

#21 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24869 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel, she is faster and and can fly that will give her the edge she needs to get the win.

#22 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marve because of her long range energy blasting ability.

#23 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@King Saturn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@King Saturn said:

I am sure you have seen Carol done many feats but so has Aquaman we will use wonder woman as an example with her speed and power she always have a hard time figthing aquaman

let's clarify something,pre 52 wonder woman having problems with aquaman is PIS,that's like saying that aquaman could give pre 52 superman a hard time,wonder woman has beaten powergirl,captain marvel,etc,those characters are way above aquaman,he would never put a hand on her if she doesn 't want to,it's like deathstroke tagging flash,aquaman has no feats to prove he can give pre 52 wonder woman a hard time,regularly she went toe to toe against characters that aquaman would never have a chance against,he's very powerful and is underated,but he is no match for wonder woman before new 52,and considering that new 52 wonder woman is still developing her power,probably she will be way more powerful than him,like she always was.

and ms marvel will beat him,she's strong enough to hurt him,has enough figthing skills,probably a little bit durable than him,and she also has a huge advantage in speed(being able to move faster than match 3) and has powerful energy attacks,giving her a big advantage in long range attack,she is over all more versatil,over all more powerful.

#24 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman could just TP her a seizure.

#25 Posted by aranido (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman will win this fight, his mind powers are not a joke, anyway, Countless of times he has taken on wonder woman, should I say more ?

Aquaman wins.

#26 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@davelecave said:

Ms. Marvel

#27 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@aranido:

aquaman giving pre 52 wonder woman a good fight is bad writing,wonder woman has defeated characters way more powerful than aquaman,like powergirl,captain marvel,supergirl,ares,she has been able to hold her own against a bloodlusted superman,he has no feats to prove he is near pre 52 wonder woman in power level.

ms marvel will beat him,she's strong enough to hurt him,has enough figthing skills,probably more durable than him,and she also has a huge advantage in speed(being able to move faster than match 3) and has powerful energy attacks,giving her a big advantage in long range attack,and the energy attacks from the trident will only make her more powergful because she can absorb energy to increase her power,she is over all more versatil,over all more powerful.

#28 Posted by CheeseSticks (2476 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman TP beat Ms.Marvel

#29 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#30 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Arthur stomps Carol with telepathy and water hand abilities ..... ends in sex.

New-52 Arthur gets his ass handed to him by Carol's energy manipulation, strength and flight ..... ends in public humiliation.

#32 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#34 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Gokuwarrior. I always see him putting WW over anyone. People need to quit acting like Aquaman is some fourth rate hero. He has handled far better flying bricks than Carol. All he needs is to give her the slightest mental distraction, then he knocks her out of the sky and into the water where he proceeds to dominate her. Yeah, I said dominate.

#35 Posted by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Arthur stomps Carol with telepathy and water hand abilities ..... ends in sex.

New-52 Arthur gets his ass handed to him by Carol's energy manipulation, strength and flight ..... ends in public humiliation.

#36 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@cobalion said:

Ms. Marvel

@dondave said:

Aquaman

How do you see that playing out for him? Win by TP? Just curious.

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Aquaman

Dehydration or boiling her blood using water manipulation, if this is pre 52 with water hand ....

#38 Posted by jashro44 (21782 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is aquaman? IIRC Mrs.Marvel flew a hulk skrull into space in seconds during secret invasion. She also flew into space to get hulk back from space after he was BFR'd by star brand. Could she blitz him?

#39 Edited by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Aquaman, even on land has more than respectable reflexes on land. A blind Aquaman made a fool out of Deathstroke, as well as having dodged near point blank machinegun fire, caught harpoons and outsped torpedos. He also has exchanged blows with more than his share of mid to high level bricks.

#40 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman, easily.

#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

How fast is aquaman? IIRC Mrs.Marvel flew a hulk skrull into space in seconds during secret invasion. She also flew into space to get hulk back from space after he was BFR'd by star brand. Could she blitz him?

Only if it were new 52 aquaman she could, pre 52 has precog with water hand on top of enhanced telepathy. Unless she starts moving faster than thought and precognition, she isn't blitzing Arthur before having a seizure .....

#42 Posted by jashro44 (21782 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Only if it were new 52 aquaman she could, pre 52 has precog with water hand on top of enhanced telepathy. Unless she starts moving faster than thought and precognition, she isn't blitzing Arthur before having a seizure .....

From what I have seen she can move faster then thought. I didn't know he had precognition though. All though the OP stated in a later post this is aquaman without the water hand. He has the trident though so not sure what that does. He will probably win due to his durability and TP but not sure if this is a stomp.

#43 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

From what I have seen she can move faster then thought. I didn't know he had precognition though. All though the OP stated in a later post this is aquaman without the water hand. He has the trident though so not sure what that does. He will probably win due to his durability and TP but not sure if this is a stomp.

True, no waterhand.......even so, I don't buy that she can move faster than thought.

#44 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:
@dondave said:

Aquaman

Dehydration or boiling her blood using water manipulation, if this is pre 52 with water hand ....

Neither are applicable in this scenario. I think she throws him into space like she did the Skrull-Hulk.

#45 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither are applicable in this scenario. I think she throws him into space like she did the Skrull-Hulk.

Or gets mind raped before that happens, in which case Arthur makes her take him back to earth and sleep with him

#46 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

Or gets mind raped before that happens, in which case Arthur makes her take him back to earth and sleep with him

I haven't seen him use telepathy in like that yet in New52, but please feel free to post scans showing otherwise if you have them. Not saying he's not capable, I just haven't seen it.

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen him use telepathy in like that yet in New52, but please feel free to post scans showing otherwise if you have them. Not saying he's not capable, I just haven't seen it.

If you haven't noticed, almost everyone in this thread is debating Pre-52 Aquaman....and no, New-52 only talks to fish ....

#48 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@spiderbuck said:

If you haven't noticed, almost everyone in this thread is debating Pre-52 Aquaman....and no, New-52 only talks to fish ....

I guess the answer then lies in how he approaches this fight. If he tries to blast her with the trident or go H2H, I think he loses because in the first case she will absorb and redirect his own blasts, and in the second case because she is much faster than him, can fly and has energy projection.... It would be close, and if she pulls it off it will be with some difficulty. If he thinks to go to TP right off the bat, it's easily his fight to lose.

#49 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

If Aquaman has the water hand in this than he will be just fine from any energy blasts because he can just pull up a tidal wave for a shield, even though he could tank her blasts himself. Besides, this take him into space argument falls flat because she won't get that far before he mindf*cks her.

#50 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the answer then lies in how he approaches this fight. If he tries to blast her with the trident or go H2H, I think he loses because in the first case she will absorb and redirect his own blasts, and in the second case because she is much faster than him, can fly and has energy projection.... It would be close, and if she pulls it off it will be with some difficulty. If he thinks to go to TP right off the bat, it's easily his fight to lose.

Aquaman has legitimate durability feats and could hold out long enough even if he doesn't use TP first, unless Carol BFR's him as soon as the fight starts. Carol could easily sidestep the Trident, absorb its energy and blitz Aquaman, but only if he doesn't use TP until like halfway into the fight. If Carol doesn't BFR or blitz him and Arthur doesn't use TP, then I think there's a pretty decent fight ... but that's unlikely .... I'm betting on Arthur's TP since I've seen him use it more often than I've seen Carol speed blitz ...