ms marvel vs.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

can ms marvel clean this or where do you think she stops?.

1)starfire.

2)wonder girl.

3)she-hulk.

4)namor.

5)aquaman.(new 52).

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)starfire.

2)wonder girl.

3)she-hulk.

4)namor.

5)aquaman.(new 52).

I think she might stop at She-Hulk. If she makes it pass her then she definitely stops at Namor.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

1)starfire.

2)wonder girl.

3)she-hulk.

4)namor.

5)aquaman.(new 52).

I think she might stop at She-Hulk. If she makes it pass her then she definitely stops at Namor.

i think she can beat she-hulk,she has flight,speed and range attacks advantage.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@gokuwarrior: Some more battle info would be great.

• Does she get rest?
  • Gear for everyone?
  • Prep time?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18:

@pokeysteve:

ok,she has 30 minutes of rest after every fight,nop prep time,and standar version of every character.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

@gokuwarrior said:

1)starfire.

2)wonder girl.

3)she-hulk.

4)namor.

5)aquaman.(new 52).

i think she can beat she-hulk,she has flight,speed and range attacks advantage.

I don't think her speed is a determining factor and although her ranged attacks are nice, She Hulks durability/healing factor should compensate for them. She'd have to get in close to win and that's where she'd end up losing.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate:she can speedblitz and she has done it,so i think she has enough to beat she-hulk.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hulk or namor finish her

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Starfire can beat her.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Hmm. Ms. Marvel is a decent fight for most of these people. She won't clear because I think Starfire could take a majority.

1)starfire - Starfire 7 or 8 out of 10

2)wonder girl. - Cass will lose 7 or 8 out of 10. Donna would do better. Their Lassos will be huge factors. I'm blanking on Cassie's stats so she could do better.

3)she-hulk. - I don't think Ms. Marvel can take She-Hulk. Her durability, strength, and healing factor will be too much.

4)namor. - I don't really know all that much about Namor except his strength his up there.

5)aquaman.(new 52). - New 52 AM will take a majority. I believe he could take her energy attacks and just like with She-Hulk, Ms. M will have to get close sooner or later.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: @joygirl:i think carol has a good chance against starfire,starfire's strength has never been clear,i don't see anything that sugest she is stronger than carol,carol is around the 80 tons range,starfire should be weaker,but she has carol in speed and skills,while carol has her in strength and durability,then carol can absorb starblots if starfire uses them,so i think she has a very good chance of beating starfire after a very good fight.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Personally I think she can clear...if anything she stops at Namor

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Pre-52 Starfire beat Donna Troy, who is Wonder Woman-lite. That should be enough to take out Carol Danvers.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think she can clear...if anything she stops at Namor

what strength class do you think starfire is on?,i don't think she is as strong as carol.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@gokuwarrior: Pre-52 Starfire beat Donna Troy, who is Wonder Woman-lite. That should be enough to take out Carol Danvers.

donna has never been near wonder woman's level,and wonder woman easily handled starfire while holding back.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Wonder Woman would do the same to Miss Marvel.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: @joygirl:i think carol has a good chance against starfire,starfire's strength has never been clear,i don't see anything that sugest she is stronger than carol,carol is around the 80 tons range,starfire should be weaker,but she has carol in speed and skills,while carol has her in strength and durability,then carol can absorb starblots if starfire uses them,so i think she has a very good chance of beating starfire after a very good fight.

We know Starfire is above Donna in strength and we know Donna is capable of at least hurting Superwoman. Don't forget Starfire has energy absorption as well and like Superman, is somewhat solar powered. That fight will HAVE to go to h2h where Starfire is superior.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:yes but there is no proof that starfire is stronger than donna,starfire beats donna in skills but nothing sugest she is as strong as carol.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pokeysteve:starfire used to be stronger than donna but in recent years donna seemed to be about to kill starfire in a fight,and if e¿we talk about new 52,starfire doesn't have impressive strength feats,or at least i haven seen any,starfire can't absorb as many types of enery as carol can,and one starbolt would be enough to increae carol's stats.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Starfire could take a majority but even if she does pass she would be too tired from that fight to win in round 2 so I'll say she stops there.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irs said:

I think Starfire could take a majority but even if she does pass she would be too tired from that fight to win in round 2 so I'll say she stops there.

she has 30 minutes to rest after every fight.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

she clears only person taking her is namor possibly or starfire but she blows aquaman with enerygy blast and she destroys the rest

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:starfire used to be stronger than donna but in recent years donna seemed to be about to kill starfire in a fight,and if e¿we talk about new 52,starfire doesn't have impressive strength feats,or at least i haven seen any,starfire can't absorb as many types of enery as carol can,and one starbolt would be enough to increae carol's stats.

Donna hasn't existed in recent years haha. My thinking is Ms. Marvel has no significant advantages over Kory and is outskilled as in hand to hand. I don't know either character well enough to get in to a really kick ass debate, you know.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#26 vance_astro  Moderator

@pokeysteve said:

Donna hasn't existed in recent years haha. My thinking is Ms. Marvel has no significant advantages over Kory and is outskilled as in hand to hand. I don't know either character well enough to get in to a really kick ass debate, you know.

What fighting skill feats does current Starfire have? Ms.Marvel was trained by Cap himself.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

What fighting skill feats does current Starfire have? Ms.Marvel was trained by Cap himself.

Crap. Actually I assumed this was pre 52. Most of GW's battles are. Haven't read any of Star's N52 appearances.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#28 vance_astro  Moderator

@pokeysteve said:

Crap. Actually I assumed this was pre 52. Most of GW's battles are. Haven't read any of Star's N52 appearances.

Oh. The OP doesn't say alot. So I don't know. I've only read a few issues of Red Hood & the Outlaws and there wasn't alot shown for her in those issues.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

Oh. The OP doesn't say alot. So I don't know. I've only read a few issues of Red Hood & the Outlaws and there wasn't alot shown for her in those issues.

More than I've read. She's not a character I care for. Neither is anyone else in that book.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she clears only person taking her is namor possibly or starfire but she blows aquaman with enerygy blast and she destroys the rest

i don't know if she can beat aquaman,he has better strength and durability feats than her and starfire.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

She might get to Namor, but I think he can stop her for a majority.

If she somehow gets to Aquaman, he takes a majority.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By oceanmaster21

@gokuwarrior: true however there might be similar in strenght and if up close aquaman whoops her but she can keep him at a distance with energy blast

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at Namor.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so most people seem to agree she stops at namor.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gokuwarrior

@oceanmaster21 said:

@gokuwarrior: true however there might be similar in strenght and if up close aquaman whoops her but she can keep him at a distance with energy blast

well in strength and durability aquaman beats ms marvel by a considerable margin,in fighting skills too,carol has the flight,speed and range advantage,(speed as long as she stays out of the water),she has a chance out of the water,but underwater aquaman takes it 10/10.