• 62 results
#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk good fight i would have to say Ms Marvel if she can get alot of energy if not supergirl.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

first of, which Mrs Marvel and which Supergirl?

can ya narrow it down for me and i will actually argue this lol

M

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"first of, which Mrs Marvel and which Supergirl? can ya narrow it down for me and i will actually argue this lol M"

super-mrs and girl marvel

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Methos says:
"first of, which Mrs Marvel and which Supergirl? can ya narrow it down for me and i will actually argue this lol M"

super-mrs and girl marvel"

huh?

M

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

im being silly.... i think the pic in the other mrs marvel vs supergirl thread has made me giggly

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

right... back onto topic lol

Which Mrs Marvel and Which Supergirl?

M

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"right... back onto topic lol Which Mrs Marvel and Which Supergirl? M"

origs

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

original Supergirl...

right, Kara Zor-El pre crisis on infinite earths, cool...

so it...

VS

?

M

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither peak my interest! But Marvel wins this one!

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara (pre Crisis) would take Ms Marvel out before she had a chance...

Marvel has a basic precognative ability, but that it neutralised pretty easily when talking about Kara's speed.

Pre Crisis Kara has a lot more tricks than most Supergirls, she has all of Superman's powers, and the will to use them effectively, in quite a few issues she was shown taking Superman down, she only died during infinite crisis when she saved Superman from death.

M

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

woman supes get my vote

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

There've been more than one Ms. Marvel!?

#14 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"woman supes get my vote "

WOMAN SUPES!?

O...oh the room...its spinning...

#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cara Denvrols or whatever!

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I mean......why the hell would you call her WOMAN SUPES!? For God's sake man...

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...

Mrs Marvel - Carol Danvers

Supergirl (Supergirl #6) - Linda Danvers

hmm...

M

#18 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"No, but I mean......why the hell would you call her WOMAN SUPES!? For God's sake man..."

i dont know

#19 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"hmm... Mrs Marvel - Carol Danvers Supergirl (Supergirl #6) - Linda Danvers hmm... M"

The blonde hair.....the kick-@$$ery.....the hotness! THEY"RE RELATED!

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"No, but I mean......why the hell would you call her WOMAN SUPES!? For God's sake man..."
i dont know"

Her name is super-girl! Why the HELL would you call her WOMAN SUPES! That is just TOTAL idiocy!

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Methos says:
"hmm... Mrs Marvel - Carol Danvers Supergirl (Supergirl #6) - Linda Danvers hmm... M"

The blonde hair.....the kick-@$$ery.....the hotness! THEY"RE RELATED!"

Linda Danvers Supergirl was actually a brunette...

she had to put a blonde wig on so noone would notice her lol

M

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"....damnit. Nevr mind. my theory's mute."

nice try to merge Marvel and DC though lol

M

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

....damnit. Nevr mind. my theory's mute.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
nice try to merge Marvel and DC though lol M"

I mean, think about it....the real origin for Ms. Marvel's powers is that her cousin is a Kryptonian! She's really only half Kryptonian, but still has the powers! But.....that wouldn't agree with your Kryptonian Reproduction theory, so that plan's mute again lol.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Methos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

I mean, think about it....the real origin for Ms. Marvel's powers is that her cousin is a Kryptonian! She's really only half Kryptonian, but still has the powers! But.....that wouldn't agree with your Kryptonian Reproduction theory, so that plan's mute again lol."

huh?

are we talking about the same Ms Marvel?

because as far as i know, Marvel don't have kryptonians in their universe... otherwise DC would sue their ass lol

M

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

"WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

""WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!"

and how much do you actually know about the Supergirl character?

serious question, not me being sarcastic

M

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Methos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I mean, think about it....the real origin for Ms. Marvel's powers is that her cousin is a Kryptonian! She's really only half Kryptonian, but still has the powers! But.....that wouldn't agree with your Kryptonian Reproduction theory, so that plan's mute again lol."

whats the Kryptonian Reproduction theory?"

i'm not getting into that again lol

M

#30 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Methos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

whats the Kryptonian Reproduction theory?

#31 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Methos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
huh? are we talking about the same Ms Marvel? because as far as i know, Marvel don't have kryptonians in their universe... otherwise DC would sue their ass lol M"

yea lol I was just thinking it would be a cool cross over. Or if Marvel and DC made a universe that would combine both of the publishers. D-vel. Or Mar-C. Or Marvelous DC.

#32 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Methos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
whats the Kryptonian Reproduction theory?"
i'm not getting into that again lol M"

Yea, way too long. Took me like 10 minutes to read the hole thing. Partly because I was watching a movie at the same time but it was still long.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't remember who started it... probably me or VS lol

it was a 10 page essay / argument about Kryptonians reproducing lol

M

#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
""WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!"
and how much do you actually know about the Supergirl character? serious question, not me being sarcastic M"

Well she got kissed by freaking Poison Ivy, which is entirely diffrent story in of itself! Shes Supes' lesser that I know for sure! Had a realationship with the current Firestorm! Ummmm, thats pretty much it! I mean I know her powers!

#35 Posted by Ketch (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i can't remember who started it... probably me or VS lolit was a 10 page essay / argument about Kryptonians reproducing lolM"

She started the conversation (i think) but you whipped out the paragraphs of explanation.

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
""WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!"
and how much do you actually know about the Supergirl character? serious question, not me being sarcastic M"

Well she got kissed by freaking Poison Ivy, which is entirely diffrent story in of itself! Shes Supes' lesser that I know for sure! Had a realationship with the current Firestorm! Ummmm, thats pretty much it! I mean I know her powers!"

neither poison ivey's poisons, nor her Kryptonite lipstick affected her for some reason...

she's only Superman's lesser because she hasn't been under the yellow sun as long.

if you know the new Supergirl's powers then you'll know her 'Crystal' powers would easily kill Mrs Marvel, just as she used them to kill Batgirl

M

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch says:

"Methos says:
"i can't remember who started it... probably me or VS lolit was a 10 page essay / argument about Kryptonians reproducing lolM"

She started the conversation (i think) but you whipped out the paragraphs of explanation."

sounds like something i'd do

M

#38 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
""WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!"
Well she got kissed by freaking Poison Ivy, which is entirely diffrent story in of itself! Shes Supes' lesser that I know for sure! Had a realationship with the current Firestorm! Ummmm, thats pretty much it! I mean I know her powers!"
neither poison ivey's poisons, nor her Kryptonite lipstick affected her for some reason... she's only Superman's lesser because she hasn't been under the yellow sun as long. if you know the new Supergirl's powers then you'll know her 'Crystal' powers would easily kill Mrs Marvel, just as she used them to kill Batgirl M"

Oh damn! What the.........So Oricle is gone? What the? What new crystal powers? OK I only read Green Lantern! But Supergirl has new powers? Thats crazy your lying!

#39 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
""WOMAN SUPES" IS WEAK!"
neither poison ivey's poisons, nor her Kryptonite lipstick affected her for some reason... she's only Superman's lesser because she hasn't been under the yellow sun as long. if you know the new Supergirl's powers then you'll know her 'Crystal' powers would easily kill Mrs Marvel, just as she used them to kill Batgirl M"
Oh damn! What the.........So Oricle is gone? What the? What new crystal powers? OK I only read Green Lantern! But Supergirl has new powers? Thats crazy your lying!"

what powers

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, Cassandra Cain batgirl was killed by Supergirl...

her Crystelline powers are something that haven't been explored fully yet...

also Supergirl #4 had telekentic powers as well as shapeshifting

Supergirl #5 was a basic shapeshifter, as well as an earth born angel, including fiery wings and 'flame vision'

each Supergirl has had a lot of different powers and their kryptonian powers have always changed strength with the different characters

M

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Appearantly Methos is saying she has new Crystal powers. And she killed Batgirl, which is impossible because Batgirl doesn't exist right now.

#42 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

earth born angel? I'm acquiver with curiosity.

#43 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, yea she does have crystal powers. I saw it on a cover of a Supergirl. She looked like a cross with Diamondhead.

#44 Posted by Ketch (327 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Appearantly Methos is saying she has new Crystal powers. And she killed Batgirl, which is impossible because Batgirl doesn't exist right now."

Methos is saying it because it's true. Please stop showing us how ignorant you are.

#45 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Appearantly Methos is saying she has new Crystal powers. And she killed Batgirl, which is impossible because Batgirl doesn't exist right now."
Methos is saying it because it's true. Please stop showing us how ignorant you are."

stop

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal Supergirl killing Batgirl for Soundwave...

theres you're proof...

Earth Angel Supergirl for CryoWolf

it was very cool lol

M

#47 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch says:

"I liked Batgirl's lightsabers."

yeah, they were very cool :D

M

#48 Posted by Ketch (327 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Batgirl's lightsabers.

#49 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

please note, that the only reason these aren't on the Supergirl page yet is because i haven't had chance to finish it off yet...

i've only just finished Supergirl #2 on the page, and Zero Edge was kind enough to do a basic overview of Supergirl #8 for me

in time, all the Supergirl knowledge i have will be up there, work is just taking up a lot of my time at the moment

M

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that makes no sense!