• 76 results
#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:

not sure on round 1 they seem evenly matched and galactus cant be full ive never seen him moderatly full hes can be OK after eating a planet though if thats what you mean, but round 2 goes to the team 1 on the fact Kal kent with prep would be rediculous as his mind can come up with 4 billion differnt fight simulations in 1 sec and hes got an hour prep to go with the others on it lol, they could also build some rediculous device to drain there cosmic energy as i know 2 of them are extremely smart and one of them having a godlike intelligence with unbelivable thought speed and knows about technoligy from DC 1million
#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @OmegaDynasty: not sure on round 1 they seem evenly matched and galactus cant be full ive never seen him moderatly full hes can be OK after eating a planet though if thats what you mean, but round 2 goes to the team 1 on the fact Kal kent with prep would be rediculous as his mind can come up with 4 billion differnt fight simulations in 1 sec and hes got an hour prep to go with the others on it lol, they could also build some rediculous device to drain there cosmic energy as i know 2 of them are extremely smart and one of them having a godlike intelligence with unbelivable thought speed and knows about technoligy from DC 1million "
Actually all three have 12th level intellect.
#4 Posted by AFuzzyMuffin (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to do some research but I will totally come back to this one later.
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16933 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any of them survivng galaxy busting attack. Galactus solo with ease.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" I don't see any of them survivng galaxy busting attack. Galactus solo with ease. "
Perhaps on the first battle, but the second one they get an hour of prep and all three have 12th level intellects.
#7 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" I don't see any of them survivng galaxy busting attack. Galactus solo with ease. "
Perhaps on the first battle, but the second one they get an hour of prep and all three have 12th level intellects. "
AY.
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16933 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Perhaps on the first battle, but the second one they get an hour of prep and all three have 12th level intellects. "
And? I still don't see any of them building device that would allow them to survive galaxy busting attack. And Galactus is rather Universal level threat than Galaxy's.
#9 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:
i meant since kal kent can work over 4 billion different simulations of a fight in 1 second which shows amazing thought speed
#10 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
And? I still don't see any of them building device that would allow them to survive galaxy busting attack. And Galactus is rather Universal level threat than Galaxy's. "
Something that redirects or contains the energy of the attack would work, as well as something that shifts them out of the area of the attack would work. Those are pretty simple concepts they could start with.
#11 Edited by Nefarious (18574 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle 1: Galactus and his Haralds 

Battle 2: With an hour of prep for the team, I think Galactus and his Heralds would still dominate.

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16933 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
And? I still don't see any of them building device that would allow them to survive galaxy busting attack. And Galactus is rather Universal level threat than Galaxy's. "
Something that redirects or contains the energy of the attack would work, as well as something that shifts them out of the area of the attack would work. Those are pretty simple concepts they could start with. "
Galactus would transmute it. Or teleport it. Besides, Surfer has CA and I'm pretty sure Galactus have it too. 

Also device that could do something with galaxy busting attack/explosion, need great resources. Too great.
#13 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

1: all of Galuctus herald get destroy before they even know it speed play a big part here still Galan takes this. 
2: with one hour i see them giving Galactus some big problems but in the end Galan takes it  HE DOCENT KILL THEM Y WEN THERES 3 SONS ABOUT TO BE BORN.

I THE END ALL HAIL GALACTUS !!!! 

just my opinion.
#14 Posted by ryanthereaper (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
yeah, this.
#15 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes to Galactus & Co
Round 2 Maj & Co imo :-)

#16 Posted by tensor (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1
team 2

#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

First battle:I think can go either way so not sure but am leaning team 1

Second Battle:Team 1

#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Something that redirects or contains the energy of the attack would work, as well as something that shifts them out of the area of the attack would work. Those are pretty simple concepts they could start with. "
Galactus would transmute it. Or teleport it. Besides, Surfer has CA and I'm pretty sure Galactus have it too.   Also device that could do something with galaxy busting attack/explosion, need great resources. Too great. "
True, although not sure how well transmutation will serve in this battle as Composite Superman has transmutation powers as well which he gained from pre-crisis Elemental Lad. 
#19 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't belive this !!! First of all no SA Kryptonian nor Kryptonian based character is no where near sky-father level (evident with Pre-Crisis Darkseid who was trashing them and wasn't on Odin's level) 

And you think that they will stand a chance against mod-fed Galactus !? I'm sorry guys but that's just a stupidity. 

Based on his power set. Current Surfer alone would defeat any team 1 member in 1v1 match (would stomp Majestic) 

With other heralds aded it's just an overkill (Surfer is uber-powerfull telepath and like other heralds has cosmic awarenss so prep time would not hepl team 1 very mutch) 

With Galactus aded this is and EPIC-GOD-STOMP forteam cosmic.
#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" I can't belive this !!! First of all no SA Kryptonian nor Kryptonian based character is no where near sky-father level (evident with Pre-Crisis Darkseid who was trashing them and wasn't on Odin's level)   And you think that they will stand a chance against mod-fed Galactus !? I'm sorry guys but that's just a stupidity.  Based on his power set. Current Surfer alone would defeat any team 1 member in 1v1 match (would stomp Majestic)  With other heralds aded it's just an overkill (Surfer is uber-powerfull telepath and like other heralds has cosmic awarenss so prep time would not hepl team 1 very mutch)  With Galactus aded this is and EPIC-GOD-STOMP forteam cosmic. "
True, but you have the remember that CS is three times stronger the SA Superman, and has the powers of the Legion of Superheroes. CS is the strongest one here physically on his team, and Kal Kent is a evolved kryptonian, even though that means his strength is that of SA Superman unlike SA Kal-El being an evolved Kryptonian means he has more powers, that and he possess 5th Dimension imp blood. They could perhaps think of something with their combined 12th level intellect.
#21 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
True, but you have the remember that CS is three times stronger the SA Superman, and has the powers of the Legion of Superheroes. CS is the strongest one here physically on his team, and Kal Kent is a evolved kryptonian, even though that means his strength is that of SA Superman unlike SA Kal-El being an evolved Kryptonian means he has more powers, that and he possess 5th Dimension imp blood. They could perhaps think of something with their combined 12th level intellect. "

Majestros doens't have 12th level intelect. That would not help them even against heralds thanks to the cosmic awarenss and uber -powerfull telepathic. Heralds have many different ways of defeating them with power cosmic.
#22 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Galactus and Heralds 

2 Majestic, Kal, and Composite Superman
#23 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"1 Galactus and Heralds  2 Majestic, Kal, and Composite Superman "

Team one loses horribly even in second round. This is spite match.
#24 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" 1 Galactus and Heralds  2 Majestic, Kal, and Composite Superman "
i think i agree with that
#25 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Galactus would transmute it. Or teleport it. Besides, Surfer has CA and I'm pretty sure Galactus have it too.   Also device that could do something with galaxy busting attack/explosion, need great resources. Too great. "
Unless they make it so it can't be transmuted with some plot-device magic... And if it's built to redirect or contain energy, it might not need to be further protected. As Galactus uses energy to transmute or move it, it could absorb or displace that energy before it actually affects the device. And as has been shown, CA has to be activated. They don't just automatically know everything, they have to know they want to know and kind of ask themselves. With the speed these characters can work at and the things they can literally just materialize (thanks to someone's transmutation) resources shouldn't be a problem. Also, it's been shown a surprising number of times that tech affects the power cosmic. It has been restricted, removed, and absorbed in its users before. Even Galactus himself has been trapped by technology, not just Surfer and his other heralds, so it's not like tech CAN'T work. Imagine if the supers created a device that transferred the PC from the Heralds and a good chunk of Big G's directly to one of them.
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16933 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot :

1.IMO all most times when Galactus is losing because of PIS. 
2.They don't know Power Cosmic.
3.They shouldn't be allowed to use any outside weapons (resources), because it would allow them to still some magical artifacts for this fight. But ok, even if they would be able, I still have doubts, because they don't know who is their opponent.
#27 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Buckshot :  1.IMO all most times when Galactus is losing because of PIS.  2.They don't know Power Cosmic. 3.They shouldn't be allowed to use any outside weapons (resources), because it would allow them to still some magical artifacts for this fight. But ok, even if they would be able, I still have doubts, because they don't know who is their opponent. "
What do you mean outside weapons, like the IG or do you mean something like Majestic's Creation Blades?
#28 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

equipment can be built by them rather easily considering 2 of there thought speeds theyd be able to come up with something rather easily

#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Ten Minutes to two mech geniuses with the ability to move well beyond lightspeed like Kent and Maj is like giving them a year they got that

#30 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ten Minutes to two mech geniuses with the ability to move well beyond lightspeed like Kent and Maj is like giving them a year they got that "
That and CS can transmute materials, and has just as much smarts as they do. 
#31 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Buckshot :  1.IMO all most times when Galactus is losing because of PIS.  2.They don't know Power Cosmic. 3.They shouldn't be allowed to use any outside weapons (resources), because it would allow them to still some magical artifacts for this fight. But ok, even if they would be able, I still have doubts, because they don't know who is their opponent. "
As you say, that's your opinion. Wielders of the power cosmic have been affected by tech a fair number of times so MY opinion is that it's valid. As for them not knowing their opponent, I generally think prep is pretty much pointless without knowing who you're fighting so I assume they have basic info at the very least, and that would include the power cosmic.
#32 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
As you say, that's your opinion. Wielders of the power cosmic have been affected by tech a fair number of times so MY opinion is that it's valid. As for them not knowing their opponent, I generally think prep is pretty much pointless without knowing who you're fighting so I assume they have basic info at the very least, and that would include the power cosmic. "
Yes, they know what they and who they are going up against. 
#33 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see team 1 winning. Even if they built some doo-hickey that would drain the heralds power cosmic. I'm pretty sure power cosmic is a limitless source.

#34 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:
is been drained before so its not limitless aS EVEN galactus has to consume planets for energy
#35 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes this in both fights. Galactus and some of his heralds have had there powers stolen by Doctor Doom and many others. All three of team one are as smart if not smarter then Doom not to mention there powers imo are on par with any herald. Galactus's showing recently and for the past few years have not been impressive to say the least. (Jack is rolling in his grave because of what they did with big G and DS)

Maj can have CS transmute a set of creation blades for each of them, it would take them seconds to lob the heads off of each of the heralds. Not to mention all types of protective force fields/armor they could create to protect themselfs, absorb or redirect the power cosmic. Suits that amp there own power etc. 

Also Maj can create very complex machines in minutes, consider that with Kal's 853rd Cen tech and CS's transmution abilities. Just imagine what kind of monster they would make in just minutes. 

IMO Team 1 takes this easily.

#36 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah when i first looked at it was on the heralds got this, and then i was like wait Majestic is a BEAST. he could hold the heralds off while the others two make something, and i know current surfer has been nuts, but Majestic, is what all superman aspire to be like,plus he has those killer blades, they only one i see being problematic, aside from surfer, is Stardust.  BTW is this all the heralds or just the living ones

#37 Edited by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

THe first battle could go either way. 

The second is to the Maj and crew. 

Yes KAl kent at full power would survive a galaxy busting blast. 
After all this man moves galaxy with eyes. SA Composite supes can one shot all of these heralds not even silver sufer faster than him.   
If i remember correctly SA comp Supes was three TImes SA supes in every way with all of the legion powers. Galactus would have hard time against this group. Kal kent is the biggest Problem. 
How could i forget if majestic has his blades well the team wins.

#38 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" THe first battle could go either way.  The second is to the Maj and crew.  Yes KAl kent at full power would survive a galaxy busting blast. After all this man moves galaxy with eyes. SA Composite supes can one shot all of these heralds not even silver sufer faster than him.   If i remember correctly SA comp Supes was three TImes SA supes in every way with all of the legion powers. Galactus would have hard time against this group. Kal kent is the biggest Problem. How could i forget if majestic has his blades well the team wins. "
Think they could take it without Maj's blades?
#39 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

yes they could do it without the blades they just gotta make a suit that naturally absorbs any power cosmic in range and adds it to there power
#40 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos.

#41 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16933 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" THe first battle could go either way.  The second is to the Maj and crew.  Yes KAl kent at full power would survive a galaxy busting blast. After all this man moves galaxy with eyes. SA Composite supes can one shot all of these heralds not even silver sufer faster than him.   If i remember correctly SA comp Supes was three TImes SA supes in every way with all of the legion powers. Galactus would have hard time against this group. Kal kent is the biggest Problem. How could i forget if majestic has his blades well the team wins. "
Can he take almost universal explosion? I highly doubt it. Galactus is a threat to universe, he teleported whole galaxy without any effort.

@Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
As you say, that's your opinion. Wielders of the power cosmic have been affected by tech a fair number of times so MY opinion is that it's valid. As for them not knowing their opponent, I generally think prep is pretty much pointless without knowing who you're fighting so I assume they have basic info at the very least, and that would include the power cosmic. "

It it PIS, because Galactus is too powerfull for things like that.
#42 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus by himself takes this effortlessly, this is power beyond the other team's compreension, the only thing they might win is if Kal Kent uses his 12 billion scenarios calculations to convince the others to not even show in the match since they stand no shot, like that they might win the preservation of their lives.
#43 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

In the first batlle, I see the heralds and Big G beating the team....  

Surfer could give Maj a good fight.... 

With everyone else and Galactus joining, they should win........

In the second battle, the prep ensures their victory........ 

There are 3 uber geniuses with myriad powers and and hour to stretch with super speed....... 

1: Team 2 
2: Team 1
#44 Posted by tensor (3854 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonNemesis: plz he calls in hourman one million an the fight is over big g an his heralds go down with prep easy
#45 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor:  
well said . 
@czarny_samael:  
Kal kent has shown powers to even excape time loops and various survival methods  
He is a superman with a lot of foolish powers Yes the 5D powers. This man with this team i dont see galactus winning easily. 
#46 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Come people your are thinking they have a chance against Galactus 

This is what happen wend  G got some one the can go toe to toe with him galaxies buster.

A blast strong enough to easily able to make a hole on reality to summon E.

A hungry G easily teleports  a galaxy from one end of the universe to another.  The pic below he is hungry as well.

With a though turns Terrax to nothing and makes him hole again. 
#47 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

@Buckshot said:
" @czarny_samael said:
It it PIS, because Galactus is too powerfull for things like that. "
Clearly he and his heralds are not if they've been shown quite a few times to be contained/drained/beaten by tech. You calling it PIS because you think Galactus is too powerful does not overrule the multiple times he and his heralds have shown that they aren't. But I think I'm done here.
#48 Edited by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Just wanted to say how much i like Buckshot

Edit: Also wanted to remind people that not only does Composite have the approximate strength of 3 combine SA superboys, but, thanks to triplicate girl, can split into 3 equally powerful beings
#49 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper:
3 composite supermans lol thats screwed up and makes team 1 to overpowered
#50 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment said:
"

Team 1 takes this in both fights. Galactus and some of his heralds have had there powers stolen by Doctor Doom and many others. All three of team one are as smart if not smarter then Doom not to mention there powers imo are on par with any herald. Galactus's showing recently and for the past few years have not been impressive to say the least. (Jack is rolling in his grave because of what they did with big G and DS)

Maj can have CS transmute a set of creation blades for each of them, it would take them seconds to lob the heads off of each of the heralds. Not to mention all types of protective force fields/armor they could create to protect themselfs, absorb or redirect the power cosmic. Suits that amp there own power etc. 

Also Maj can create very complex machines in minutes, consider that with Kal's 853rd Cen tech and CS's transmution abilities. Just imagine what kind of monster they would make in just minutes. 

IMO Team 1 takes this easily.

"
so how is the team going to steal Galactus' and the Heralds power without prep, I don't think Maj or Kal have ever made something that would have the capacity to deal with someone above skyfather.