Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No Caption Provided

vs. 

No Caption Provided

Scenario 
-Typhoid Mary is back at large and as is Mr.Fear. They've been imposing on each others territories for quite some time. Knowing Mr.Fear's true identity Typhoid Mary drops on in Cranston at his home to settle this once in for all. Little does she know he expected it and is ready to fight her. 

Rules 
-Kill,KO,BFR,or Incapacitation for the win. 
-Both characters have their regular equipment.This is Typhoid Mary..not Mutant Zero. 

who wins?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

Tough one but I am leaning more to Typhoid Mary because of her variety of attack though Mr. Fearless can cause major damage.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

I think Mr. Fear's newly developed abilities will let him edge out a win. He has not only learned how to fight, but his fear gas makes it so that no matter how skilled someone is they will pull their punches ever so slightly against him. It was enough for him to beat three of the top assassins in America, so I think he can take a majority here. Assuming Mary doesn't just set him on fire and leave.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X

that's my point if Typhoid Mary just burn him instead of a hand to hand combat

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pyrokinesis FTW

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@IcePrince_X said:
" that's my point if Typhoid Mary just burn him instead of a hand to hand combat "
But that's my point! Fear's abilities will stop her from going all out. The only person who has shown any resistance to this power is Daredevil, and even that was something he needed to develop.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IcePrince_X said:
" that's my point if Typhoid Mary just burn him instead of a hand to hand combat "
So she's immune to pheromones now?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @IcePrince_X said:
So she's immune to pheromones now? "
^
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

you know.. thats the thing... i am not sure how she will react to his pheromones... she is already crazy and adding something to enhance it can be detrimental to both? and may lead to a more unwanted personalities spurting out. 

anyway, i agree with you guys, TM is definitely not immune but if she has prior knowledge of who she will kill, she may bring in some devices to help her not smell those pheromones.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida
@IcePrince_X said:
" you know.. thats the thing... i am not sure how she will react to his pheromones... she is already crazy and adding something to enhance it can be detrimental to both? and may lead to a more unwanted personalities spurting out.  anyway, i agree with you guys, TM is definitely not immune but if she has prior knowledge of who she will kill, she may bring in some devices to help her not smell those pheromones. "
Where would she possibly gain access to that kind of techs?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

okay... my bad... they just have their standard equipment..so no special equipment  like a special gas mask for Typhoid Mary. 

but i am still not all out with Mr. Fear's pheromone attacks... 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IcePrince_X said:
" okay... my bad... they just have their standard equipment..so no special equipment of that sort.  but i am still not all out with Mr. Fear's pheromone attacks...  "
Mr.Fear's gas IS standard? The only time he's been without it is when he wasn't wearing his costume.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @IcePrince_X said:
" okay... my bad... they just have their standard equipment..so no special equipment of that sort.  but i am still not all out with Mr. Fear's pheromone attacks...  "
Mr.Fear's gas IS standard? The only time he's been without it is when he wasn't wearing his costume. "
Which wouldn't make a difference now anyway because he has spent so much time around it that the effects of the gas have become a part of him. His very presence effects people.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IcePrince_X

Vance sorry but what I meant is the mask that I mentioned earlier that Typhoid will use and not the standard equipment of Mr. Fear. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IcePrince_X said:
" Vance sorry but what I meant is the mask that I mentioned earlier that Typhoid will use and not the standard equipment of Mr. Fear.  "
Ok.