No Caption Provided

They start 500 feet away from each other

Win by Death or Ko

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bonus Round:

Those Four against Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, Killer Frost, Batman, Killer Croc,and Ice

Morals off

Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation.

Same Location as Round 1

800 feet away

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@616vulture: All of these guys are really smart. Freakishly so. But I think it would ultimately come down to Steel and Mr.Terrific. I can't even call it after that. But they definitely clear the bonus round though. Good match-up. I don't think anybody has pitted this many Black geniuses against each other in one shot. Dr. King would approve. IMO.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya'll know this started over a parking space ...

Mr Terrific wins

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ok for the Bonus round I'm gonna add Batman and Killer Croc

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Terrific ftw.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

agreed mr terrific wins, 6 hours is to much face to face with no prep his t sphere's are a problem them selves but 6 hours i't s a stomp

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take out prep and we'll talk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take out prep

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Ostyo

Terrific gets stomped right away, it comes down to Steel and Cyborg in the end. Steel wins.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

That's exactly what I was thinking of when I saw this battle lol

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ya'll know this started over a parking space ...

Lol! That's hilarious, mon ami! Where'd you get that from? Anywayz, for me the match up between Steel and Mr. Terrific is a both a dream match and a nightmare considering the stuff both of these guys keep in their labs to be deployed on a moments notice. Let alone prep. Too close to call for me. So far anyway...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Cyborg or Static be driving? And couldn't Static turn Cyborg off with an EMP?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15 HigorM  Moderator

- Mr. Terrific.

- Bonus Round: Tech Team.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@616vulture:

Batman, Ice, and Captain Cold are easily the most dangerous on their team. If Steel retrofits MKIV armor tech into his MKIII armor, if Mr. Terrific (I don't know) asks Jakeem Thunder to borrow his pen for a minute or something, Cyborg solo could probably Boom Tube most of the cold team somewhere unpleasant, and Virgil could possibly shield his team from incoming blasts. Ice being a demi-goddess and Bats having encyclopedic data on everyone here are a problem, but I think that can eventually be overcome with Steel's upper level armors and their weaponry, and Mr. T's extradimensional energy weapons.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By MethoKi

Someone here's gettin stomped in the chest.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

God, N52 Steel looks like sh*t...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol! That's hilarious, mon ami! Where'd you get that from? Anywayz, for me the match up between Steel and Mr. Terrific is a both a dream match and a nightmare considering the stuff both of these guys keep in their labs to be deployed on a moments notice. Let alone prep. Too close to call for me. So far anyway...

I got it from the Boondocks, basically the spirit of a vengeful old black guy possessed an upstanding black lawyer and when he was about to let his parking space get stolen and get cursed out by some punkass mothaf*cka, the spirit took over and kicked that b*tch in his chest, ultimately that equates to what the show calls, "A n*gga moment", a situation where two black males end up fighting over a meaningless or otherwise petty altercation which usually ends in jail or death, either by each other or cops. In the case of Tom Dubois, he had his parking space stolen and was cursed out, but Tom is an upstanding individual and is not prone to risk his safety and life to get even with another black man...the vengeful spirit of General Stinkmeaner however was so drawn in by n*gga moments that he had to intervene, that's how he died in the first place, he got in a fight with the main character's grandfather after a n*gga moment in a retirement home and accidentally got his neck broken when he got punched and fell. He went to hell, got martial arts training from the devil and went back to seek revenge on an unsuspecting Robert Freeman, but he needed to possess his neighbor Tom first ... So yeah, show's called The Boondocks, awesome anime by american artists and producers based off the comic strip found on newspapers...so yeah, check it out.

As for the battle Terrific has struck me as more technologically more impressive than anyone here, his T-Spheres are what win it for me they're just so handy and stuff, flying around shooting lazers, exploding, making shields either to protect or trap someone, he was able to knock out Black Adam and torture Captain Nazi...that's good enough for me. I know the others come close especially John, but T is a bit more versatile with them spheres.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

I got it from the Boondocks, basically the spirit of a vengeful old black guy possessed an upstanding black lawyer and when he was about to let his parking space get stolen and get cursed out by some punkass mothaf*cka, the spirit took over and kicked that b*tch in his chest, ultimately that equates to what the show calls, "A n*gga moment", a situation where two black males end up fighting over a meaningless or otherwise petty altercation which usually ends in jail or death, either by each other or cops. In the case of Tom Dubois, he had his parking space stolen and was cursed out, but Tom is an upstanding individual and is not prone to risk his safety and life to get even with another black man...the vengeful spirit of General Stinkmeaner however was so drawn in by n*gga moments that he had to intervene, that's how he died in the first place, he got in a fight with the main character's grandfather after a n*gga moment in a retirement home and accidentally got his neck broken when he got punched and fell. He went to hell, got martial arts training from the devil and went back to seek revenge on an unsuspecting Robert Freeman, but he needed to possess his neighbor Tom first ... So yeah, show's called The Boondocks, awesome anime by american artists and producers based off the comic strip found on newspapers...so yeah, check it out.

As for the battle Terrific has struck me as more technologically more impressive than anyone here, his T-Spheres are what win it for me they're just so handy and stuff, flying around shooting lazers, exploding, making shields either to protect or trap someone, he was able to knock out Black Adam and torture Captain Nazi...that's good enough for me. I know the others come close especially John, but T is a bit more versatile with them spheres.

That's hilarious! I've never seen this show, but that dropkick was legit (LOL)! And I agree that Mr. Terrific is a beast in the lab, with T-Spheres that pack a serious wallop. But people forget that when the original Fortress of Solitude was destroyed, Steel built a new one in 2 weeks. Bigger and better than the original (Superman's words, not mine). He also built the Core of Solaris, which will not only become a second sun in our system centuries from now, but will be powerful enough to be an adversary to the god-like Justice Legion A in the 853rd century. Not to mention all of the armament in the JLA Watchtower (including Particle Cannons, Nuclear Bullets, Gene Specific MASERS, etc..), that extra nasty Kinetic Hammer, and the Psudocytes, which when injected gave Steel his own healing factor. These dude's are beasts, mon ami. For me, it's too close to call on the tech front with these two. Dr. Holt is by far the best h2h combatant here however, with Steel being primarily a boxer/resourceful street fighter. Hmm. Still pondering...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: By the way, "TROLL PATROL IS IN THA BUILDING"!!! (I'm slightly excited;) LOL!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump Again

Bringing

Up

My

Again

See What I did there?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one else wants to voice their opinions.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@616vulture:

In an equalized fist fight (you know, if punches and kicks could hurt Cyborg or if Steel was outside of his Armor), it's Mr. Terrific all day. What stumps me is the tech angle. That's where either he or Steel could literally flip a coin and decide a winner. Both of these guys are known for great and terrible WMD's and it could come down to who gets off either the first shot or the most accurate one. That's what makes it too close to call for me personally. I'm still stumped...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Yes I finally made a good battle for once. I'm still trying to get people to start to a debate though.