• 53 results
TheInquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheInquisitor

Lol this is probably a stupid looking forum but i think Mr Spock is a bad ass and im NOT a Star Trek geek i just like the character of Mr Spock 

Mr Spock has 3 times the strength of a human, he's been shown to easily own humans while other occasions he's been shown to be equally matched not good continuity but like i said Vulcans are usually 3 times as strong as a human, They also have psychic powers, they can read minds usually having to touch you, the stronger vulcans dont haev to touch you, in order to read your mind or exchange information VIA telepathy. Vulcans have great control over there bodies, blocking pain out, controling body functions. Most Vulcans ive seen but mostly mr Spock have great intellect maybe even genious level, I think they can also transfer there minds into other people, Its said if a vulcan lost his brain his body would be able to function with out it. Vulcans are very susceptible to nitrious oxide or laughing gas it makes them go to sleep. Mr Spock is also very good at unnarmed combat with the whole vulcan nerve pinch which seems to rendur his opponents asleep almost instantly, He also is trained in Vulcan hand to hand combat, And ages at a much slower rate then humans

So what would happen if Mr Spock and Batman had a fight with out gadgets just spock and batman, i dont think spock is so strong that he would easily own batman though ive seen him backhand a man so hard he fell backwords over a table but a very large man can do the same im sure but not as easily perhaps?
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Superparody

physically spock would beat Batman...not sure though if spock has hand to hand combat under his belt

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch
No Caption Provided

oh Spock is very well trained...
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is spock's durability? 

would it be possible for a peak human to score a knock out on him? 

If so, i would give this fight to batman. He should be skilled enough to out-fight spock, who is after all a bridge officer, not a warrior, per se. 

If Spock's durability is too much greater than that of a human though, i don't know what Batman could do, outside of using weapons, to bring the fight to a close.
TheInquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheInquisitor
@Fortified_Hooligan:
thats a good question he's very fast, and very strong thats all i know i would think it also makes him very durable? Or at least more durable then a human would be.
TheInquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheInquisitor
@texasdeathmatch:
I think that this is a bad example of how strong spock is and how good he is at fighting. He probably wasnt in his right mind, ive seen him backhand kirk and kirk flew backwords over a table, he then picked up something heavy (Spock) and almost crushed kirk with it. he's also broken his restraints while he was very ill telling himself there is no pain. His mental powers are great that he can stand up to any lie detector LIE and make it think he's telling the truth
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Braise

Vulcans are said to be far physically superior to the average man (about 3x stronger, faster reflexes, etc), and in Spock's case, he was trained in Vulcan H2H combat (suus mahna, vulcan nerve pinch, etc). He's also considered a genius by Vulcans and a telepath. And he's also got arguably superior technology on his side. But, well, Batman is Batman.

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I think Batman because he has fought people with superior stregnth. Batman probably has more fighting skills,but Spock does have skills. Gadgetwise while the phaser is probably more powerful a weapon than a batarang Batman has great variety of tools in his utility belt. Does knock out gas work on Vulcans?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TheInquisitor said:
" @texasdeathmatch: I think that this is a bad example of how strong spock is and how good he is at fighting. He probably wasnt in his right mind, ive seen him backhand kirk and kirk flew backwords over a table, he then picked up something heavy (Spock) and almost crushed kirk with it. he's also broken his restraints while he was very ill telling himself there is no pain. His mental powers are great that he can stand up to any lie detector LIE and make it think he's telling the truth "
Haha I know, just showing how action scenes were very different in the 60's
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Braise
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" I think Batman because he has fought people with superior stregnth. Batman probably has more fighting skills,but Spock does have skills. Gadgetwise while the phaser is probably more powerful a weapon than a batarang Batman has great variety of tools in his utility belt. Does knock out gas work on Vulcans? "
Depends on what the knock-out gas is comprised of. If it's nitrous oxide (laughing gas), then the Vulcan is going down. But otherwise, Vulcans have a highly efficient respiratory system which they evolved to survive the low-oxygenated atmosphere of their home planet.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Star Trek.... meh...

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

This is Spock's Major competition
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By angryvigilante

LMAO

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Son_of_Magnus said:

"  

This is Spock's Major competition "
it's that goddamn gravity.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Braise
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spock is pretty badass but batman still wins.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SilverGalford

batman wins

TheInquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheInquisitor

I dont think that batman ever fights poeple on his level.........when i say his level i mean skill level, Deathstroke beats him cause he's got major smarts and major physial upgrades but mostly because he doesnt run at batman like an idiot like bane or killer crock would. I think that mr spock would calmly servay the situation and then soundly kick batmans ass
Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

Depending on the battlefield, it could go either way. But if it's in an open area, Spock wins; he has, as stated, 3 times the strength of a human and is trained in armed combat. And if all else fails, USE RAYGUN. 

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xan84

Bats stomps. Spock will neve even get to hit him once. 3 times the strength is nothing when you get to fight some one with Bats skill. He could just do some nerve strikes and be done in 10 seconds ...
Micky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Micky

Batman wins

Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tian

Spock may be 3x stronger than the average or normal human being... but then again so is Batman.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By sa5m

spock will win

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman easy,spock maybe 3 times stronger than normal dudes but bruce is arguably 10 times stronger than ordinary folks,and bane does'nt rush like an idiot.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BarelyAverage

This one is really tough to call. I mean yeah batman is like one of the best fighters ever but he doesn't do too hot against people that are as equally as skilled as him and considering spock has the physical advantages I say spock 6/10. The shorter the fight spock wins but if it drags out i'd say bruce has the advantage.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By entropy_aegis
@BarelyAverage said:
"This one is really tough to call. I mean yeah batman is like one of the best fighters ever but he doesn't do too hot against people that are as equally as skilled as him and considering spock has the physical advantages I say spock 6/10. The shorter the fight spock wins but if it drags out i'd say bruce has the advantage. "

What high physical advantages?
and who does hot against people who are your equals?
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Captain Spock wins easily. Are we talking Nimoy or quinto Spock though?

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Picard

Actually Tuvok is better choice. He have more chance to succeed  - he is not only stronger, smarter -he is from planet of intellectuals, for God's sake! - not, only he have access to futuristic technology - far more advanced than content of Batman's utility belt - but he also have training in defence techniques developed by few alien cultures. He knows at least 94 different ways to kill a person using only a hand...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Picard said:

"Actually Tuvok is better choice. He have more chance to succeed  - he is not only stronger, smarter -he is from planet of intellectuals, for God's sake! - not, only he have access to futuristic technology - far more advanced than content of Batman's utility belt - but he also have training in defence techniques developed by few alien cultures. He knows at least 94 different ways to kill a person using only a hand... "

and batman know 15 different ways of killing someone like prometheus standing 15 feet away from him.he also knows alien styles and prove tuvok is physically superior.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Picard
@entropy_aegis said:

" @Picard said:
and batman know 15 different ways of killing someone like prometheus standing 15 feet away from him.he also knows alien styles and prove tuvok is physically superior. "

I don't want to start a flame war but... can you count? Tuvok: 94 different ways to kill a person, Batman: 15 different ways to kill a person. Who is better? ;) Also: normal, untrained  Vulcan= 3 x human, but Vulcans like Spock or Tuvok were trained by both Vulcans and Starfleet, so they are physically and - probably - intellectually superior. Not to not to mention they have more advanced technology and limited, telepathic abilities. 
LOL: :) 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

Can you read ?he knows 15 ways to kill a person who solod the JLA .and batman is 8-10x human. 
telepathy wont work on him since he's protected and finally what do your videos prove?
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Picard
@entropy_aegis said:

" Can you read ?he knows 15 ways to kill a person who solod the JLA .and batman is 8-10x human. telepathy wont work on him since he's protected and finally what do your videos prove? "

Videos are a joke. :) And can you post a scan HOW Batman defeated Prometheus? If I remember correctly he hacked into Prometheus helmet and make him equivalent of Stephen Hawking. Thats all - Batman is no match for someone like Prometheus in h2h combat. 
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DeathsHead2
@entropy_aegis: 

"Average" man can lift 160+ lbs.  Batman can NOT lift 1,600+ lbs! 

Lol! 

Batman is at about a quarter that, 400+ lbs. (2.5x average man)  Impressive, but still below Spock. (3x average man)  Spock out lifts Batsy, by almost 100 lbs!

Spock > Batman in physical abilities (except maybe agility) and about even in fighting ability. 

So... this really could go either way. 

Saying Spock ftw, 6/10. 

; ) 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By mrtrickster
@Son_of_Magnus said:

"  

This is Spock's Major competition "
LMFAO, the reptile is just too tough to deal with, kirk ran for his life.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Picard
@DeathsHead2: 
Normal, untrained Vulcan equals 3x human, but Spock or Tuvok was trained so they are more than 3 humans. And I think this fight is no fair for one other reason: progress! Both Batman and Spock are fictional characters but they lived in very different times. Batman lived in the XX/XXI century, Spock lived in XXIII/XXIV century - this is a big difference.  For exemple compere athlete who lived in year 1900, to athlete who lived in year 2000: who is stronger, faster, more agile, who beat  bigger records? Or compere best musketeer to average navy seal - who would win in a fight  ? ;)

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuummmmmp! Bayumpaduumpaduump!

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Spock beats movie Batman. I wouldn't be so confident about his defeating comics Batman, though.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman wins.

Avatar image for darklordargeist
DarkLordArgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was Spider Octopus lol

stoic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dondave

Bruce

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dondave
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spock kills Batman.

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spock, he doesn't have the same weak points as any average human being. That, when dealing with bats is a HUGE factor. 7/10

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spock

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Batman, simply because his ability to think outside the box is more natural and does't face any Vulcan logical barriers.