Mr. Sinister vs Wonder Woman (New 52)

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicuser:

Sinister is far far far above ww is prepping,,, you may have a point for round 1 but round 2 would probably be over before she knew it... He has trapped a force(that he PREPPED for) that was way way way beyond anything WW could deal with.....

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@comicuser:

Sinister is far far far above ww is prepping,,, you may have a point for round 1 but round 2 would probably be over before she knew it... He has trapped a force(that he PREPPED for) that was way way way beyond anything WW could deal with.....

Right but the phoenix wasnt prepping for him in a one on one battle.

here, ww has prep too. and as ive mentioned, her family are Gods. Friends are the Justice League. Boyfriend is Superman.

Tell you what, if you wanna talk this out, throw out a scenario and I will give you one of mine.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darklord_apoc: I know that the scan is out of context and that a full powered apocalypse stomps Mr Sinister. However their never countered any of my arguments. Fun.

@comicuser: @zhurong: Yeah. The difference is that phantom stranger can be imprisonned by magical means and is vulnerable to magic.

Ignorance at his best. Sure. ;)

I don't care about what Saren told me .

He never proved that Apollo was capable to handle BM.

Anyway will you do it like in the other post and pretend that I go off-topic while you are doing it again in the same way. : )

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@comicuser: Ignorance at it's best lol

Thats what Saren told him. But since Saren is a mod im surprised he had the patience to deal with him.

Usually i just ignore him, should have just done it this time too lol

Like usual you don't give an valuable arguments.

Taking a guy wiho can repel your lasso with TK.
Interesting.

Pretending that she can take Mr Sinister who's impossible to grip in liquid form and who is protected from the telepathic manipulation of the lasso by his own powers.
Fine. ;)

When you find a valuable argument tell me please, I like to be surprised.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Considering the lasso has worked on MMH who can shapeshift and go intangible

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser said:

@zhurong said:

@comicuser: Ignorance at it's best lol

Thats what Saren told him. But since Saren is a mod im surprised he had the patience to deal with him.

Usually i just ignore him, should have just done it this time too lol

Like usual you don't give an valuable arguments.

Taking a guy wiho can repel your lasso with TK.

Interesting.

Pretending that she can take Mr Sinister who's impossible to grip in liquid form and who is protected from the telepathic manipulation of the lasso by his own powers.

Fine. ;)

When you find a valuable argument tell me please, I like to be surprised.

LMAO. he wont have time to use TK since shes much faster than him. he'll be tied up before he can use his TK. DUH

He wont be in liquid form. DUH. Ive only said this about 4 times. Yeesh.

The lasso isnt telepathy. Thats the 2nd time ive said that. You have trouble with english right? I dont mean that as an insult. Im really now asking because ive noticed alot of weird syntax errors. If it helps, I speak 2 other languages. PM me and I'll help you out.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@realitywarper: Considering the lasso has worked on MMH who can shapeshift and go intangible

Considering Mr S is a powerful TK user in addition of his shapeshifting.
Have fun.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Comicuser

@zhurong said:

Considering Mr S is a powerful TK user in addition of his shapeshifting.

Have fun.

phantom stranger has TK too. diana still got him.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By RealityWarper
No Caption Provided

@comicuser: Ah yeah he don"t go away of the lasso by going into a liquid state.

All your knowledge and argumentory broken in one scan.

Try again.

Apparrently even my english sucks comparing to yours I understand better how the powers works. :)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Comicuser

@realitywarper said:

No Caption Provided

@comicuser: Ah yeah he don"t go away of the lasso by going into a liquid state.

All your knowledge and argumentory broken in one scan.

Try again.

awww its too bad thats not new 52.

lol do you even know the difference?

LMAO

TRY AGAIN

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: @comicuser:

I will use the arguments given by another user :

"#14 Posted by Saren(25902 posts) - 2 years, 2 months ago - Show Bio

JediXMan said:

Not possible, but can't the lasso still restrain him? Due to its mystic nature, doesn't it trap him regardless of his abilities? I'm asking, I don't know.

Martian Manhunter shape-shifted out of the lasso's grip, so Sandman shouldn't be any different."

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Do you know what a powerset is ?

Do you know what a comic book character is ? :)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Do you know what a powerset is ?

Do you know what a comic book character is ? :)

lmao answer the question. Do you even know know the difference? lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: lol
The lasso of thruth has the same properties in both.
lol

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: lol

The lasso of thruth has the same properties in both.

lol

lol. dude, do you even read comic books?

You cant even be taken seriously.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By RealityWarper

@comicuser: Besides personal attacks have you ever find a valuable argument since you are in this thread ?

I wonder. ;)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Besides personal attacks have you ever find a valuable argument since you are in this thread ?

I wonder. ;)

only the entire time.

Its hard to debate with someone though when his intentions are to antagonize others by saying nonsense and skipping over facts.

Every time I deal with you i have to repeat myself 4 or 5 times.

Making it even harder to talk to you is that you dont know what youre talking about. You lack basic knowledge on almost every character you talk about.
I dont know why I even wasted my time with you today. After Saren gave you the verbal(typed) lashing, I told myself not to waste time on you.

But hey, you can have the last word and claim sinister has odin powers and turns her into doink the clown.

Goodbye

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: You have to repeat yourself because you have no arguments to put on the table.
Shame on you.
Yes you better leave this thread and go read some comic books. ^_^

Why are you talking about Saren ?
We clearly see how your debating style is deep and interesting here.

I think that your last post says a lot about yourself.

Arriverderchi. ;)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, anyway, Diana wins both rounds for the reasons I stated unless someone brings valid reasons that say otherwise.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, anyway, Diana wins both rounds for the reasons I stated unless someone brings valid reasons that say otherwise.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Congratulations ! ;)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren hey. I dont want this to turn into something worse. Ive told this guy im done with him and hes still spamming my inbox by replying to me. If i tell him to stop he;s just going to say that he can keep doing it so Im calling you in a few steps early to avoid the steps I know he'll take. That, and well, I know youve had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with him.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By darklord_apoc

@darklord_apoc said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@comicuser: No thats for a random encounter not a prep one. You honestly think that Sinister is gonna be caught by her lasso when he has had prep?

Im not dodging any question as I said if you think that WONDERWOMAN PREP = SINSITER PREP then I dont want to talk to you lmao. The man that has been able to capture the phoenix force through his own means and then go on to be able to complete make a entire civilization without anyone's notice. He has also been shown to go toe to toe with apocalypse.

Actually that scan of him fighting Apocalypse was probably took out of context because Sinister has stated numerous of times that he is no match for Apocalypse.... Remember Apocalypse is hardly at full power but when he is he is able to rag doll people like Stryfe, even when Stryfe is throwing everything at him.. In "Messiah War" he tanked attacks from both Bishop and Stryfe but he was very weak and it still didn't kill him... Yet when he was at full power he stomped Strfye, so yeah Apocalypse is at a whole other level than Sinister... As for the fight I would not say he stomps Wonder Woman or I wouldn't of made this thread, but the question is "can her lasso affect someone with as much will power as Sinister?" Sinister was able to mess around in Pro X head without even Pro X knowing for the longest...

It really wasnt taken out of context. Sinister's TP skills are some of the strongest in the Marvel universe. Sinister makes his body do what its needs to in fights that he has had. Sinister isnt weak by any means or Apocalypse would not have tried to kill him or for that matter have him working with him.

Can you tell me the comic that was in and I will see for myself because Apocalypse >>>>Sinister.... Apocalypse's celestial tech is what gave Sinister his TP to begin with and Sinister use to be a human with no powers, he was not even a mutant, so yes that scan must of been out of context or PIS.... True Sinister has messed with Xavier's mind but Apocalypse TP'ed Xavier and he has Jean Grey before also... He tanked attacks from Stryfe, who was able to take on Cable and Nate Grey (X-Man) at the same time.... So there is nothing Sinister can do to Apocalypse to be honest and this is how we know Apocalypse is a beast because Sinister is and Sinister is scared to death of Apocalypse... There was a recent scan I seen where Sinister ran from a weak Apocalypse.... I will have my friend @comic_book_fan look it up and see if he can find it....

As for the topic at hand, Wonder Woman's speed is not going to do much here, and if she does try and blitz him then Sinister is far from stupid and he can TK her... I still do not know what all her lasso can do? I always thought it was a form of mind control and I seen where someone said it can put him into a trance? Has she put someone in a Trance that has mind raped omega level telepaths?

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: hi. can you show me scans of sinister reacting to people in wonder womans class please?

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By UberHulk

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Her lasso does not incapacitate those bound by it, this is a DC fanboy myth. It simply forces them to tell the truth. Here you can see despite Aquaman being tied in the lasso is able to turn around, move and smash her into the ship's mast, he has complete control of his limbs. Justice League 16.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid is also able to move while lassoed. Justice League 6. It could be dependent on the person's strength level but regardless in many cases her lasso isn't the factor people claim it is.

No Caption Provided

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Fallingcliffs

That wasn't even MMH in that Pre New 52 scan, it was Ma'alefa'ak posing as MMH....

I don't think Sinister's TP will effect WW, Brainiac was controlling people from space and didn't have an effect on Diana...she's a demi god and thus immune to TP.

What's to stop her from blitzing Sinister? Her speed is up there with Kryptonians. Does someone have proof of Sinister fighting someone with WW's speed?

R1 WW for sure.

R2, could be more interesting but since both have prep she can just get extra armor from Hephaestus God of Fire to make some crazy weapon on top of her inner power of Goddess of War should give her the edge overall. Not to lowball Sinister, but dealing with standard Xmen and dealing with a demi god/goddess of war who take on planet rulers, planet busters etc daily are entirely different challenges.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

i agree. For round 1 she can just knock him out, unless someone can show him taking from someone of her level.

ive said that 4 times and nobody has addressed that. They avoid it cause they either dont know or just want to skip it to avoid facing facts.

As for speed, He literally has no way to hurt her. Ive asked 6 times for people to post speed showings of him and none have been shown except one which i took as a joke since it was merely apocalypse.

Round 2 is awesome because we can use so many different ways for her to win but nobody has even tried to debate round 2.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@comicuser said:

@fallingcliffs:

i agree. For round 1 she can just knock him out, unless someone can show him taking from someone of her level.

ive said that 4 times and nobody has addressed that. They avoid it cause they either dont know or just want to skip it to avoid facing facts.

As for speed, He literally has no way to hurt her. Ive asked 6 times for people to post speed showings of him and none have been shown except one which i took as a joke since it was merely apocalypse.

Round 2 is awesome because we can use so many different ways for her to win but nobody has even tried to debate round 2.

Yeah, I think R1 is a nobrainer Diana can handle Sinister, I mean she's fought Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul, Superman, and 2 kryptonians on her own at times practically. I think she can handle Sinister there.

Round 2 I'm surprised nobody really mentioned yet but yeah she can totally stack up on armor+her own powers.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry so Mr. Sinister can't be knocked unconscious anymore or am I missing something?

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry so Mr. Sinister can't be knocked unconscious anymore or am I missing something?

ive asked repeatedly. nobodys addressed this. so either they were being stubborn and dont want to give the answer cause its yes, or they just flat out dont know enough about the character theyre backing .

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

ive asked repeatedly. nobodys addressed this. so either they were being stubborn and dont want to give the answer cause its yes, or they just flat out dont know enough about the character theyre backing .

I don't know what's to stop her from hitting him hard enough to knock him out.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By darklord_apoc

@evil_incarnate said:

If you read my comments you would know that Sinister has had his head blown off and turned into bones and has regenerated

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: @

From what ive seen I don't think Sinister can seriously be physically destroyed. And if WW is fast enough to avoid all of his attacks then we probably have ourselves a stalemate.

Unless her lasso can work some mojo to her advantage. Then maybe WW for the win.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister can take round one.

Sinister STOMPS round 2. With what he did in Gillen's run with prep, he would absolutely destroy WW with prep. He held his own with the Phoenix 5.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser said:

@evil_incarnate said:

If you read my comments you would know that Sinister has had his head blown off and turned into bones and has regenerated

How quick is this regeneration? Also those are killing moves those have nothing to do with being knocked unconscious. Wolverine regenerates, but can still be knocked out can the same be said for Mr. Sinister?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@comicuser:You can laugh all you want. The magical powers of the Phantom Stranger have nothing in common with the powerset of Mr Sinister.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate:

I know that ive seen Cyclops blast him clean in two before, followed by a comment from Sinister stating that he can't be harmed by physical force.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc said:

@comicuser said:

@evil_incarnate said:

How quick is this regeneration? Also those are killing moves those have nothing to do with being knocked unconscious. Wolverine regenerates, but can still be knocked out can the same be said for Mr. Sinister?

Wolverine's body is not like Sinisters.... Sinister is like Hyrdo Man... He had a giant hole blown in his head by Bishop and that did not knock him out and even with the hole still in his head he was laughing and stomped Bishop... Well if a killing blow will not knock someone out then I don't see anything knocking the person out.... However Wonder Woman's best hope is her lasso but I don't know how her lasso works...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By comic_book_fan
No Caption Provided

@darklord_apoc: wonder woman would have a hard time with sinister because he could heal from anything she does to him and she is not immune to telepathy but sinister is not on par with Apocalypse.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman would win maybe not easy but she would win for sure

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By RealityWarper

Sinister engulfs her and she dies suffocating.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By RealityWarper

Ok in fact it was fight between Mr Sinister and Candra, I confused her with Selene because they share the same tailor and are both capable to siphon the life-force :

http://www.comicvine.com/candra/4005-7900/

Powers & Abilities

Tearing people apart with telekinesis.
Tearing people apart with telekinesis.

Candra is a member of the immortal Externals. This causes her to have a delayed aging process and advanced healing capabilities. She is also a very powerful telekinetic, able to levitate herself and others, hide herself and others from detection, and even send out powerful psionic bolts of energy. Candra's telekinesis is so powerful that she can use it at the molecular level and is capable of genetic manipulation, allowing her to activate or deactivate superhuman powers in others. She has also shown the ability to control another person's mind on at least one occasion.

After the Heart Stone and her body were destroyed, Candra managed to expand the capabilities of her powers and became able to drain a person's lifeforce upon their death, which she needs to do to in order to maintain a new body for herself.

Mr Sinister stomped her even she is a very powerful being.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Her lungs, mouth, ears, eyes and very pores drown in the wet, violent intrusion of Sinister's fervor."

Diana has been distracted by a mental attack before :

http://imgur.com/a/hpvbg

She has been tagged by the tendrils of an undead :

http://imgur.com/a/8V3vC

And by some tentacules too :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3894201-wonder+woman+%282011-%29+006-002.jpg

Mr Sinister can shut her down with his TP or TK :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And for his durability :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mister Sinister will shut her down and then engulf her and kill her.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@realitywarper: Is any of that actually meant to show anything other than Sinister is pretty good when faced with the X-Men's B-squad?

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 No it compels them to tell the truth not to surrender.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: When you read a comic book, do you wonder what a character can do with his abilities or should I call Captain Obvious ? :=)

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Jacthripper

@evil_incarnate: Sinister can regenerate from pretty much anything, even when he was completely disintegrated by cyclops, he reformed as miss sinister, as another personality took over. Don't really see how Diana can put him down, considering she can't really kill or KO him without an energy attack.

Sinister 8/10 Round 1

Sinister 9/10 Round 2

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Do you know who Nate Grey is? That's the guy that Sinister TP's into submission, the same guy had the power to pull professor x's astral form to he physical plane of existence. He's is one of the most powerful telepaths on earth, so any immunity that Wonder Woman had wouldn't be enough here.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@jacthripper: She went without getting affected by Brainiac who did pretty much everyone on the planet simultaniously, something Xavier normally needs Cerebra to pull off.

@outside_85: When you read a comic book, do you wonder what a character can do with his abilities or should I call Captain Obvious ? :=)

No I am just wondering if you actually have point to prove with it?

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arguments for sinister are horrendous.