#1 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

VS.

=======

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit, I forgot to put it in Battles. Oh well, who wins?

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Sinister.

#4 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too, but how would it happen?

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Me too, but how would it happen?"

Being that he has Telekinesis, I say he rips Omega's tentacles out, than mindwipes him while simultaniously punching his skull in.

#6 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:

Being that he has Telekinesis, I say he rips Omega's tentacles out, than mindwipes him while simultaniously punching his skull in."

He's not a powerful telepath or telekinetic though, not powerful enough to rip his tentacles out or mindwipe him at least.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
Being that he has Telekinesis, I say he rips Omega's tentacles out, than mindwipes him while simultaniously punching his skull in."
He's not a powerful telepath or telekinetic though, not powerful enough to rip his tentacles out or mindwipe him at least."

Hmm... we really need to up grade this damn site then. Can he at least slam Omega around or break his neck at least?

#8 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe, Red's pretty durable though.

I thought Sinister would probably do the whole beach thing again and just crush him.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Maybe, Red's pretty durable though. I thought Sinister would probably do the whole beach thing again and just crush him."

Beach thing? (I don't read X-Men. You must enlighten me so)

#10 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright.

One time, don't remember when or what conditions, Mr. Sinister shapeshifted into the sand on a beach that the X-Men were vacationing at. He then rose up and crushed the Blackbird, and I'm pretty sure he messed up Archangel and Gambit pretty bad.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... He can do that too. Maybe he can shape shift into a fly and enter his brain, than stab it.

#12 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Hm... He can do that too. Maybe he can shape shift into a fly and enter his brain, than stab it."

Lol, or burn his name into it with eye lasers.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Hm... He can do that too. Maybe he can shape shift into a fly and enter his brain, than stab it."
Lol, or burn his name into it with eye lasers."

Lol. Just write.

"Mista Sinista wuz hur biatch!"

#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly.

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red.

#16 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Omega Red."

lol, just to be difficult, right?

#17 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"No, I actually think he can win."

Death pheremones or whatever?

#18 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Alright.One time, don't remember when or what conditions, Mr. Sinister shapeshifted into the sand on a beach that the X-Men were vacationing at. He then rose up and crushed the Blackbird, and I'm pretty sure he messed up Archangel and Gambit pretty bad."

That was the cartoon version and not cannon."

Ooooooooh, ok. I've got a lot of comics that are based on the cartoon, and I get confused with that sometimes.

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I actually think he can win.

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Alright.One time, don't remember when or what conditions, Mr. Sinister shapeshifted into the sand on a beach that the X-Men were vacationing at. He then rose up and crushed the Blackbird, and I'm pretty sure he messed up Archangel and Gambit pretty bad."

That was the cartoon version and not cannon.

#21 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"King of Kings says:

Death pheremones or whatever?"

Thats one reason. Sinister is a bitch in my opinion. He hardly ever gets his hands dirty."

But he's so, damn, TALENTED! lol, gotta love those Scrubs quotes.

But he is effectively immortal. And he's got those crazy powers and such. It would be good, that's for sure.

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"King of Kings says:

Thats one reason. Sinister is a bitch in my opinion. He hardly ever gets his hands dirty.

#23 Posted by Fennewalde (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister has powerful telekinesis and is an extremely powerful telepath. His abilities have been recently documented in X-men 202 and 203. Exodus ranks him in the top five most powerful telepaths of the marvel universe (Sinister, Exodus, Phoenix ((deceased)), Xavier ((depowered)), and Emma Frost, in no particular order), with the ability to use cerebro as well as the ability to wipe some ones mind completely blank.

As far as his telekineses, Sinister has dismantled the most up to date O.N.E sentinels with ease.

I give the nod to sinister, but he'd probably only fight if he needed omegas genetic code or something of the like.

#24 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that must be a recent update to Sinister. I haven't read for a while. Well, I gotta go, I might be on later. See ya!

#25 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Fennewalde says:

"Sinister has powerful telekinesis and is an extremely powerful telepath. His abilities have been recently documented in X-men 202 and 203. Exodus ranks him in the top five most powerful telepaths of the marvel universe (Sinister, Exodus, Phoenix ((deceased)), Xavier ((depowered)), and Emma Frost, in no particular order), with the ability to use cerebro as well as the ability to wipe some ones mind completely blank.As far as his telekineses, Sinister has dismantled the most up to date O.N.E sentinels with ease.I give the nod to sinister, but he'd probably only fight if he needed omegas genetic code or something of the like."

Good point. But how is the fight set up? Is Omega Red just gonna come at him with a frontal attack? Not likely, he's a sneaky Russian bastard

#26 Posted by Fennewalde (181 posts) - - Show Bio

oh for sure. Big red is always a nasty fight. I was just clearing up sinisters most recent documented powers and going on the, "in the middle of nowhere face to face" type fight. There are ways for omega to win this fight. Omega definitely gets a one up if the fight is in the Siberian winter.

#27 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking one on one, maybe in a populated city.

#28 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow in all of Sinister's crazy powers, he'll pull it off. He'll develop some death ray in his hands or something....

#29 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically both are somewhat immortal, right? So Im thinking it's whoever can get the first sneak attack, which with higher intellect Im thinking might be Mr. Sinister, and he would probably play all sorts of mind games, but whose to say Omega Red would succumb to them?

Hmm, I'd have to say the fight would go either way depending on who got the first good solid attack in. And if it where in a highly populated area, I'd expect alot of bystander causalities.

#30 Posted by warlock360 (27916 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister

#31 Posted by kiwiacai (45 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fennewalde: Is Omega Red vulnerable to Mr. Sinister's telepathy?
#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
probably more then likely yes..... i think sinister would take it not sure how long he can resist the deathspores but a psi blast should be enough to take red out.
#33 Edited by kiwiacai (45 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Which character has the superior healing factor? Can Mr. Sinister's telekinesis enable Essex to rip out his tentacles?
#34 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiwiacai said:
" @castleking: Which character has the superior healing factor? Can Mr. Sinister's telekinesis enable Essex to rip out his tentacles? "
probably not.... essex has the superior HF he can reform completely from being ripped or splattered he has complete control of his molecular structure and is capable of communicating with each individual cell...  omega can only regenerate as quickly as the available  source that he can draw life force from... on average he is below logan in the healing department up and until he is able to rob him of his life energies and allow him to heal even faster...
#35 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pink Awesome said:
"

Technically both are somewhat immortal, right? So Im thinking it's whoever can get the first sneak attack, which with higher intellect Im thinking might be Mr. Sinister, and he would probably play all sorts of mind games, but whose to say Omega Red would succumb to them?

Hmm, I'd have to say the fight would go either way depending on who got the first good solid attack in. And if it where in a highly populated area, I'd expect alot of bystander causalities.

"
Neither of them are immortal
#36 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Sinister can beat Red is through telepathic assault.  I am not sure if Sinister is powerful enough of a telekinetic to, maybe, rip out Red's tentacles.  Of course the other option for Sinister is to use his vast knowledge of mutant genetics. But is Red a mutant or a mutate?

#37 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

sinister fo sho.
#38 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister can hold Red still with his telekinesis and attack him via telepathic assault or attack him with his energy blasts. That should knock Red out.                           %Pr

#39 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"

Octagon Enigma says:

"King of Kings says:

Thats one reason. Sinister is a bitch in my opinion. He hardly ever gets his hands dirty.

"

That's cause he's smart enough to know that he ever rarely needs to ;-) And he's done quite well in taking on/down Xmen physically in the past when the occasion requires it!
#40 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: Scans?      %Pr
#41 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @bumnut: Scans?      %Pr "

Of?
#42 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: Sinister defeating the X-Men? Please? Thanks.         %Pr
#43 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

i think omega would win

#44 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @bumnut: Sinister defeating the X-Men? Please? Thanks.         %Pr "

I can give you references, you'll have to read up on the stories themselves.
#45 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@chaos-soul said:
" i think omega would win "
Why?  

@bumnut said:
" @cracks said:
I can give you references, you'll have to read up on the stories themselves. "
Then do so.         %Pr
#46 Edited by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @chaos-soul said:
" i think omega would win "
Why?  

@bumnut

said:
" @cracks said:
I can give you references, you'll have to read up on the stories themselves. "
Then do so.         %Pr "

Yes Sir! try the Inferno & Marauders storylines ;-)
#47 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: I wonder if Sinister can win without his telepathy.                       It is a good question indeed.           %Pr
#49 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @bumnut: I wonder if Sinister can win without his telepathy.                       It is a good question indeed.           %Pr "

Yes, I believe he can, cause he has so much more than just TP!