Mr. Sinister vs Gladiator

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Fight takes place on an empty street, 20 feet apart. No morals, fight to the death. No blitzing.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Equonox

What are Glad's feats in terms of resisting telepathy? If he can, he stomps, if not, Sinister.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Gladiator

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kallark.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Montaq

@Equonox said:

What are Glad's feats in terms of resisting telepathy? If he can, he stomps, if not, Sinister.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Equonox

normally id agree w/ Glads regardless, but he can't speed blitz, so if he cant stop a telepathic onslaught he gets owned. That, and it's to the death, and sinister is immortal...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wait, no blitz? Sinister wins.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Equonox

yea and i had JUST realized as I posted my last response that it's to the death - this is rigged in favor of Sinister.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Freefa11

@Equonox: Gladiator was once mentally dominated by some sort of skrull duplicate of Xavier, so he is at least susceptible to an Xavier level attack. Beyond that I'm not really sure.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGodKiller3

Which version of Sinister is it ? Because if I remember correctly , the strongest version was the Celestial-Sinister(when he briefly took control of Tiamut's armor) .

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

Gladiator

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BarelyAverage

I like Sinister but Glads is way beyond his level.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Equonox

It's definitely sinister then - Glads can be beaten by psychic assaults, and, based on the recent appearance in Uncanny X-Men 1-4, Sinister definitely is packing some serious psychic firepower. on top of that, as I said, the fight is to the death - Glads can stalemate at best given Sinister is immortal. Glads would also probably lose confidence over time, given that he can never actually kill Sinister, until his confidence hits zero and Sinister could probably overpower him at that point too. Or Sinister could kill Glads' confidence level through telepathy. Without speed blitz and with the fight to the death, this is one-sided in favor of Sinister

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think Sinister would win here, but I want to get more clarity on Sinister's durability, which seems to be normal human level now, and cloning. In the past, his body was physically malleable and could reform, but with this past incarnation in Uncanny, he had numerous clones that he was able to transfer his psyche to each time he was destroyed. IIRC, he incinerated himself and then another clone body was created, with multiple dead Sinister bodies lying around as he repeated this process. When he fought the X-Men after he stole/took over the Celestials tech, he was taken out by basic attacks (i.e. - a bullet through the head by Hope killed his clone), so his durability doesn't appear to be superhuman anymore, but that he can clone himself repeatedly. If he can continuously clone each time he is destroyed, and since he is immortal, and with powerful TP, I think he would win. Gladiator is TP resistant (he resisted Rachel Grey before) but I think Sinister's TP is at or near Xavier level, and will eventually overcome Kallark's mind, or diminish his confidence to weaken him and then kill him.

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister sinister wins this war but it would have to be to the death !!!!

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FUKUTORA

It would seem that Gladiator has the upper hand, you know: strength, spedd, durability, eye beams ? But he does not, he can't kill Sinister and Sinister can kill him via tp or other prep tools.

Sinister wins. Especialy because Glads has few things to put Sinister down even for a short ammount of time.

Sinister can just control his mind to think he's a fly or show him that he is in hell and fucked to make him loose confidence. After he looses his confidence and fear overcomes him, he is lost. All that is required to take him out is few Hand Blasts from Sinister and is over.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.