RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

All powers allowed. 
Regular versions for all with no special power up or down. 

CIS and PIS are off. 

Which team prevails?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm
Starfire solo..
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RavenDark
Mr.Sinister solo...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
@RavenDark said:
" Mr.Sinister solo... "
Really?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Happy Hogan solos.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shattered007
@RavenDark said:
" Mr.Sinister solo... "
LOL
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RavenDark
@Son Of Storm: 
Mr.Sinister...as a scientist and a telepath can replicate and use any mutant abilities (and all biological enhancements not classified as mutant abilities...example..Spiderman, Daredevil, Hulk)...because Apocalypse has modified him to have adaptable genetic structure and he, over the span of 200 years, collected allot of genetic data on  bipeds and non-bipeds in general...He is also considered one of 6 most powerful telepaths...
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@RavenDark said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Mr.Sinister...as a scientist and a telepath can replicate and use any mutant abilities (and all biological enhancements not classified as mutant abilities...example..Spiderman, Daredevil, Hulk)...because Apocalypse has modified him to have adaptable genetic structure and he, over the span of 200 years, collected allot of genetic data on  bipeds and non-bipeds in general...He is also considered one of 6 most powerful telepaths... "
None of these characters have biological enhancements.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RavenDark
@jacobyLIVE: 
Spiderman, Hulk and Daredevil are altered on a cellular level chemically or with radiation...
Sinister made Xraven..one of the cells in his creation belonged to Kraven who is chemically altered... 
So it is not far to conclude all accidental cellular modifications are within his reach..
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@RavenDark said:
" @jacobyLIVE: 
Spiderman, Hulk and Daredevil are altered on a cellular level chemically or with radiation...
Sinister made Xraven..one of the cells in his creation belonged to Kraven who is chemically altered...  So it is not far to conclude all accidental cellular modifications are within his reach.. "
Neither chemicals nor radiation are present within any contestants here.  

&Cloning? That's completely irrelevant here.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son Of Storm
@RavenDark said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Mr.Sinister...as a scientist and a telepath can replicate and use any mutant abilities (and all biological enhancements not classified as mutant abilities...example..Spiderman, Daredevil, Hulk)...because Apocalypse has modified him to have adaptable genetic structure and he, over the span of 200 years, collected allot of genetic data on  bipeds and non-bipeds in general...He is also considered one of 6 most powerful telepaths... "
If I'm not mistaken WW is immune to TP.
So he's going to adapt from being beat to a pulp over and over agagin until he forfeits? Nothing Sinister can do will actually hurt Diana..If anything it's going to annoy her.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RavenDark
@Son Of Storm: 
There is no Wonder Woman in the OP....Besides his abilities are enhanced true the red gem which grants him telepathy and telekinesis...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son Of Storm
@RavenDark 
Oh..Wow I'm sorry..I was reading over some WW comics and it kinda bled through here..
Anyway..Now that I've had my Redbull.
Both IM and WM have TP immunity via their suits. Any of Sinister energy blast won't make it through IM or WM shield or they could just be absorbed.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RavenDark
@jacobyLIVE: 
I'm just saying that Mr.Sinister absorbs  genetic traits of others.. prime example is that his cellular manipulation and reconstitution was never originally his...he stole it from a mutant named courier...as well as he stole abilities like telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, telekinetic shields and energy blasts from other mutants...
In retrospect what I said before (of his possibility to use gens from others) is not relevant for this thread...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son Of Storm
@RavenDark
Well in any case Starfire solos. She outclasses IM and WM in speed,strength and durability.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@RavenDark said:
" @jacobyLIVE: 
I'm just saying that Mr.Sinister absorbs  genetic traits of others.. prime example is that his cellular manipulation and reconstitution was never originally his...he stole it from a mutant named courier...as well as he stole abilities like telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, telekinetic shields and energy blasts from other mutants... In retrospect what I said before (of his possibility to use gens from others) is not relevant for this thread... "  

Regardless, none of the characters here are mutants. Starfire is an alien and the tech guys...are, well, tech guys. Guys in suits. Nothing more. Natural from head to toe. Otherwise they wouldn't be wearing the suits.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RavenDark
@Son Of Storm: 
Hah! That reminds me...It was in some comic (was it R.E.B.E.L.S?)...Where Starfire hired a space ship to take her to Tamaran and when the ship's captain said that they cant go any further she said "Don't worry I'll fly the rest of the way(in space") ... 
If I think about it some more the team Mr. Sinister and Starfire really compliment each other...One being a planer and a cool head and the other being a hot-head and a real action doll...
I say that the first team wins...
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

BUMP!

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Starfire & Mr. Sinister could solo effortlessly.

Starfire speedblitz both Iron Man & War Machine, tearing apart their amour & crushing their human skulls, whereas Mr. Sinister could duplicate himself into a 100 of himself to overcome their suits & telekinetically crushed them from the inside.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Starfire & Mr. Sinister could solo effortlessly.

Starfire speedblitz both Iron Man & War Machine, tearing apart their amour & crushing their human skulls, whereas Mr. Sinister could duplicate himself into a 100 of himself to overcome their suits & telekinetically crushed them from the inside.