#1 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are completely unarmed, only wearing their outfits.

Bane is from TDKR, not from the comics.

The fight takes place in the Budokai Tenkaichi ring, but it's not an official match. There are no rules.

Both are bloodlusted.

Win by KO or death.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by tshock (158 posts) - - Show Bio

wow...umm going with Bane on this one

#3 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@tshock: Don't ignore the fact that Mr. Satan's an excellent martial artist, and was the world champion of non-Ki users for a while.

I don't know who would win, personally.

#4 Posted by whitewings1234 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan

duh!

Satans a spiritual being. Banes just a strong human, nothing impressive. Bane cant win without Gods help.

Satan stomps.

#5 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins in fighting

but he will have to work for it as mr satan has crazy durability

@whitewings1234:

this guy, nothing to do with religion

#6 Posted by tshock (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@tshock: Don't ignore the fact that Mr. Satan's an excellent martial artist, and was the world champion of non-Ki users for a while.

I don't know who would win, personally.

Oh I know he's a good martial artist, but Bane really doesn't feel pain unless harm come to his mask, and Hercule is not that bright to notice that.

#7 Posted by tomlikesfries (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitewings1234 said:

Satan

duh!

Satans a spiritual being. Banes just a strong human, nothing impressive. Bane cant win without Gods help.

Satan stomps.

LOL

This is Mr. Satan

Or was that sarcasm?

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan dodged Kid Buu's attack. 0_0

#9 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't say Satan would win, but if Batman managed to survive against Bane, then Satan could do that too... He is one of the best martial artist not included the Z fighters. He survived a small hit from Cell what sent him fly for about 100m to a rock. He also stronger than Batman.

#10 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Satan after a tough battle I mean there both EXTREMELY durable

#11 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

wow .......... id never thought this was a legit battle.....go figure

Hercule FTW

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Satan Wins

He is strong, but..well, most of time he's like "Batman trying to beat Silver Surfer in H2H"..

#14 Posted by whitewings1234 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@whitewings1234 said:

Satan

duh!

Satan stomps.

LOL

This is Mr. Satan

Or was that sarcasm?

oh nm. I Think of the real, real, real satan when i think of that name.

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Mr. Satan on this one

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (10558 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Satan is actually pretty strong. He manages to kick this guy like 30 more more feet, jumps stories high into the air. He is actually pretty durable too taking a hit from cell that made him fly 100s of feet face first into a cliff and received minimum damage. I think real bane with Venom is a better opponent for Mr. Satan. Mr. Satan is above peak level, possibly on Captain America's level or even higher in strength.

#17 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan wins this one, don't be fooled by his ridiculous antics. Multi time world martial arts champion, with a stronger punch than any non z fighter in the tournament.

#18 Edited by BlackWind (7062 posts) - - Show Bio

The anime version of Hercule was clearly superhuman. He pulled a string of buses by a rope or chain, and was at least faster than the eye can see, as he demonstrated to the thug who killed his dog. The gunman was a good distance away when he shot the dog, an before he knew it, Hercule crossed the distance and his foot was upside the thug's head.

Compare to superpowered people, Hercule is an insect. But he's more than a match for peak humans and people slightly above that.