Mr. Mxzyptlk vs Classic Beyonder vs Original ION

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins here in this Triple Threat Match in an All Out Battle ?

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By spekqj

classic beyonder win here. classic beyonder=TOAA.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Ion is easily out of this battle.

Between Mxzyptlk and Beyonder.

Mxzyptlk is fully omnipotent

Don't know about Beyonder. only what I've heard. No facts.

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spekqj

classic beyonder is not modern beyonder. He is the most powerful god in marvel universe..EVEN THE ONE ABOVE ALL(not celestials). He describe writer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

spekqj says:

"classic beyonder is not modern beyonder. He is the most powerful god in marvel universe..EVEN THE ONE ABOVE ALL(not celestials). He describe writer. "

But just as Classic Beyonder is Omnipotent so is Mxzyptlk. Mxyzptlk is not bound by the laws of the dimension. This allows him to do whatever he wants and if he is fully unleashed or using all of his power. He could give Classic Beyonder a run for his money.

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spekqj

King Saturn says:

"spekqj says:
"classic beyonder is not modern beyonder. He is the most powerful god in marvel universe..EVEN THE ONE ABOVE ALL(not celestials). He describe writer. "
But just as Classic Beyonder is Omnipotent so is Mxzyptlk. Mxyzptlk is not bound by the laws of the dimension. This allows him to do whatever he wants and if he is fully unleashed or using all of his power. He could give Classic Beyonder a run for his money. "

hey, i said classic beyonder is the one above all before 1980....and the one above all is presense who is god of DC universe. ok?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

spekqj says:

"King Saturn says:
"spekqj says:
But just as Classic Beyonder is Omnipotent so is Mxzyptlk. Mxyzptlk is not bound by the laws of the dimension. This allows him to do whatever he wants and if he is fully unleashed or using all of his power. He could give Classic Beyonder a run for his money. "
hey, i said classic beyonder is the one above all before 1980....and the one above all is presense who is god of DC universe. ok? "

I understand what you are saying.

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spekqj

aztek_the_lost says:

"spekqj says:
"King Saturn says:
"spekqj says:
hey, i said classic beyonder is the one above all before 1980....and the one above all is presense who is god of DC universe. ok? "
you mean Marvel Universe...and btw, the One-Above-All represents the writers as well"

Exactly

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"spekqj says:
"King Saturn says:
"spekqj says:
I understand what you are saying. "

You gonna take that from someone like him?

Jk.

I say Muxitspulk. I can't spell his name so I spell it how it sounds.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

spekqj says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"spekqj says:
"King Saturn says:
"spekqj says:
you mean Marvel Universe...and btw, the One-Above-All represents the writers as well"
Exactly "

But technically those are the writers of the Marvel Universe. Mxyzptlk is of the DC Universe, so who is to say Classic Beyonder could have that kind of power in an alternate unverse outside the Marvel one ? What if they fight in a neutral universe ? Or the DC Universe where the writers are different ?

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spekqj

King Saturn says:

"spekqj says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"spekqj says:
"King Saturn says:
"spekqj says:
Exactly "
But technically those are the writers of the Marvel Universe. Mxyzptlk is of the DC Universe, so who is to say Classic Beyonder could have that kind of power in an alternate unverse outside the Marvel one ? What if they fight in a neutral universe ? Or the DC Universe where the writers are different ? "

That's not matter. Like your topic, Do you think white phoenix of the crown who is marvel's Mxyzptlk can defeat the presense who is real god? answear is no. Because presense still most powerful god outside the DC universe.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#13  Edited By EganTheVile1

Beyonder, hands down, the manipulator of the Secret Wars is the clear victor

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

spekqj says:

"classic beyonder win here. classic beyonder=TOAA. "

Classic Beyonder, just in case!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"spekqj says:

Mxy's not bound by our laws, true, but he's far from omnipotent, as I wouldn't quite use that word to describe him, almost, but not quite! Beyonder and Mxy would have fun together, I think, but if it ever got out of hand, BEYONDER!

Kuro Anbu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kuro Anbu

as was stated in superman #58 myx is the mixture of human brain waves so he cant be destoryed while there is thought in the universe

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

Kuro Anbu says:

"as was stated in superman #58 myx is the mixture of human brain waves so he cant be destoryed while there is thought in the universe"

Wow, that just went right over my head!

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((Classic Beyonder))

Kuro Anbu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kuro Anbu

lordraiden will you join us?

Darkmaster87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkmaster87

Classic Beyonder was the be all end all of marvel back then. He takes this easily.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"spekqj says:
Do you think white phoenix of the crown who is marvel's Mxyzptlk

White Crown Phoenix power level isn't even close to Mxyzptlk."

Yes it is. Its very close is not high up there look at the rankings.

As for this fight Classic beyonder probably wins. Although seeing as how this remind me os Imp for bat mite I'd say this time thanos would be left floating and find the anti life equation lol.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spekqj says:

White Crown Phoenix power level isn't even close to Mxyzptlk.

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"spekqj says:
Yes it is. Its very close is not high up there look at the rankings. As for this fight Classic beyonder probably wins. Although seeing as how this remind me os Imp for bat mite I'd say this time thanos would be left floating and find the anti life equation lol."

Malas Aku nak layan..........

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Beyonder

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spekqj

"spekqj says:

I don't think so. White phoenix can do what mxyzptlk did.

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spekqj says:

"spekqj says:
I don't think so. White phoenix can do what mxyzptlk did. "

Oh yeah?

I'm pretty sure White Phoenix haven't jump out from the comics and scold his writer like Mxyzptlk did to Eddie Berganza when he was unhappy with the Superman endings.

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Phoenix God

"spekqj says:
"spekqj says:
Oh yeah? I'm pretty sure White Phoenix haven't jump out from the comics and scold his writer like Mxyzptlk did to Eddie Berganza when he was unhappy with the Superman endings."

And that matters in this arguement because?...

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix God says:

"spekqj says:
"spekqj says:
Oh yeah? I'm pretty sure White Phoenix haven't jump out from the comics and scold his writer like Mxyzptlk did to Eddie Berganza when he was unhappy with the Superman endings."
And that matters in this arguement because?..."

Just kidding.Don't be so tense up you know............

This is all just for fun.LOL.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

"spekqj says:
"spekqj says:

Oh yeah?

I'm pretty sure White Phoenix haven't jump out from the comics and scold his writer like Mxyzptlk did to Eddie Berganza when he was unhappy with the Superman endings."

Thats called breaking through the fourth wall. You call that a feat?? Deadpool has done this. She-hulk has done this so now we must count them as omnipotent gods is what your saying???

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"spekqj says:
"spekqj says:
Thats called breaking through the fourth wall. You call that a feat?? Deadpool has done this. She-hulk has done this so now we must count them as omnipotent gods is what your saying???"

Like I said,it's just a joke!!!

Gee.Don't take it to seriously!!!!!!!

Malas aku nak layan!!!!!!!!

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By White Phantom

OK, the main problem I have with Mxy winning this, or at least being close to winning, is that Myx is a prankster, not so much a fighter. Sure he's powerful, but how often is he serious about the whole fighting thing? So I think he'd be first out of this, has he ever faced a foe as powerful as Ion before and won?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn

White Phantom says:

"OK, the main problem I have with Mxy winning this, or at least being close to winning, is that Myx is a prankster, not so much a fighter. Sure he's powerful, but how often is he serious about the whole fighting thing? So I think he'd be first out of this, has he ever faced a foe as powerful as Ion before and won?"

But lets say Mxyzptlk is serious here. You saw what Emperor Joker did when he had Mxyzptlk's power. Why couldnt Mxy do the same if he was serious ? Or do even greater feats since he has no real boundaries in terms of power limits.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Tevnoba

Kuro Anbu says:

"as was stated in superman #58 myx is the mixture of human brain waves so he cant be destoryed while there is thought in the universe"

If this is true, the Beyonder wins easily. The Beyonder violated the natural multi-cosmic balance by eliminating "death" (not making everyone immortal, but by removing the actual facility that is Dying from the multi-verse).

Myx is too easily fooled, coerced and manipulated by minor beings. Beyonder would view him as a cosmic factor and would eliminate him.

The best way I think to describe the Beyonder, TOAA and Presence is this.

Each is the ULTIMATE force, the sum totality of their multi-verses. Each is however separate and an individual. As an outsider with another GODS multi-verse without the limitation of duplicity (as TOAA and PRESENCE are) his reigns supreme.

This will undoubtedly go over some peoples heads, but if you ask intelligent questions I will expand upon this concept further.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ball Buster

Classic Beyonder from what ive read.