clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@goldking:

TOAA represents the writer. Prime has PIS, plot and fans on his side >> Writer

Also Thanos may have control over the 616 reality but Mxy controls ALL realities.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By GoldKing

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Who is Prime? Who is SMP? The writer is the one who creates all this stuff, so no one > the writer, and nothing > TOAA. (And of course, this is company specific)

You sure about that? I think The Living Tribunal would have something to say about that. Mxy us only a 5d Imp. The IG would superseded him in 616

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Superman Prime is the biggest PIS, Plot making, fan backed shit turd on the planet, imagine Loeb force times a billion. He'd beat TOAA with his pinky.

What the hell can LT do? Mxy can leave the universe they're in and then is out of LTs and the IGs influence, he can then destroy each atom by atom from the outside if he wants.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#255 frozen  Moderator

@goldking: Prime threatened the writer and forced him to change the comic.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Superman Prime is the biggest PIS, Plot making, fan backed shit turd on the planet, imagine Loeb force times a billion. He'd beat TOAA with his pinky.

What the hell can LT do? Mxy can leave the universe they're in and then is out of LTs and the IGs influence, he can then destroy each atom by atom from the outside if he wants.

The Living Tribunal is the judge of the entire omniverse. Nothing supersedes him except for two things...... TOAA....HOTU.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Oh and protege and scathan the Approver.

He may be the judge of the entire MU but mxy isn't limited to the MU, he can pop out of it anytime he wants.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Protege was something else, but I'm pretty sure TLT is > Scathan. He only asked for his help because Protege had already overcome him. In time, Protege would've overcame them all. But even after Scathan judged, I'm still not sure how Protege (with all his amassed powers) couldn't be above Scathan's ruing.

And pretty sure TLT could banish him for the MU. No more Mxy hopping in and out.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Hypertime, you can't block someone when they can use hypertime. Even so he can collapse it from outside MU.

Also Scathan > LT as protege had LTs power + and Scathan basically went lol nope to him.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: IIRC, it wasn't that Scathan was more powerful, it was that he was another judge with similar powers and role to TLT who hadn't been copied yet.

What is Hypertime?

He who wields the Infinity Gauntlet, his will be done. Seems to put Mxy in a tough spot.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@goldking:

The Living Tribunal is the judge of the entire omniverse. Nothing supersedes him except for two things...... TOAA....HOTU.

Don't forget Pre-Recton Beyonder and Pre-Recton Molecule Man.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

I guess it just depends on which point we're talking about. I'm talking about post-retcon, but yeah, pre-retcon, those two would as well.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Mxy here

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet for me as long as we ignore the stuffs done for joke purpose like beating up the writer (something Deadpool and She-Hulk has done as well )

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Hypertime is what connects all universes in DCs opinion so a hypertime traveller can get into any universe.

The IG is limited in it's range if not power. Mxy has no range limits and power wise apart from ToonForce feats etc he's literally looked at the multiverse and said "wonder what would happen if I shake it"

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

But even at that, I see no evidence that Mxy would be so powerful in Marvel's Omniverse. Same as when Thanos brought the IG to Apokalips (in DC). It was useless there.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

That's because the IG only works in the reality it was created in. Mxy however has shown power in realities outside DC already and this would be a neutral U anyway

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#269  Edited By beatboks1

@goldking said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Who is Prime? Who is SMP? The writer is the one who creates all this stuff, so no one > the writer, and nothing > TOAA. (And of course, this is company specific)

You sure about that? I think The Living Tribunal would have something to say about that. Mxy us only a 5d Imp. The IG would superseded him in 616

Yes TOAA is the writer and the writer creates all. The thing is that Mxy has been shown on panel being greater than the writer

No Caption Provided

Here he pulls the writer (creator of everything or TOAA into his world to talk to him.

No Caption Provided

Here he is the writer and can see the creator of the writer or as he puts it "the curtain that exists behind that curtain"

No Caption Provided

and here it shows he has complete control over everything that ever has or could exist.

The IG by definition can't be greater than everything. I'm not as versed in Thanos and IG but if he has feats to match at best it's a stalemate.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread might as well have been Thanos vs Buggs bunny

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Mxy capable of doing without the Infinity Gauntlet what Thanos could do with it? I don't see how Thanos can win against someone who's been nigh-omnipotent his whole life.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet for me as long as we ignore the stuffs done for joke purpose like beating up the writer (something Deadpool and She-Hulk has done as well )

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

Deadpool and she hulk exiting books was noncanon. Mxy was canon.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...Mxy stomps Thanos here. He's not bound by rules like everyone else. For once on here the mighty Thanos loses bad.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

Thanos looses a lot it's his fanboys and the infinity gaunlet which is very sketchy in parts.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: lol IDK maybe I'm missing those topics but every time I see a Thanos topic I see majority "Thanos stomps" even if he's facing someone more powerful. But that second part is so true.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

He's like hulk, people think infinity or unlimited in character wiki descriptions means they're super powerful. Some people even think Odin is omnipotent O.O

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Yeah I hear ya, that does also amuse me I admit. lol especially when both have been beaten before.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

Wonder where Mxy actually places in power ranks actually

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Did someone say rank?

Personally, i would rank him at about Hourman with the full worlogog, thanos with the IGs level, but that is if you do not include ALL his feats, which would put him above even the presence with his, not reality warping, but toon force. He once merged the looney toons with DC along with the dodo, yet that is one of his lesser feats. He defeated the ultimator, the actual multiverse, past, present, and would be futures combined, by escaping the book and trapping U in a mint condition wrapping.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

I know he's stupidly powerful and we don't know if the U thing is real or not but beating up writers etc is pretty good. Plus WF is actually canon for him.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Clownprinceofcrime1995: yeah mxy is crazy high wf especially to me was like preretc beyonder, could do anything.lol

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Van_Cere

@clownprinceofcrime1995: why is it not? It was real, the comic writer SPECIFIED it here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27500/1248433-new_years_evil___mr__mxyzptlk___page_23.jpg

When Mxy was trying to get superman into another one of his crazy adventures, they pretend to be asleep, and Mxy returned to the REAL 5th D.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

Only problem he says is that was his idea for a adventure. It was like he was poking the writers too rather than just Supes.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jwwprod said:

Thanos after a good fight.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with IG, because Mr.Mxy was beaten by Superboy(man) Prime

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337 said:

Thanos with IG, because Mr.Mxy was beaten by Superboy(man) Prime

PIS at it's finest.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has versatility, but while Thanos has the reality gem to rival Mxy's reality warping powers; I feel Mxy still has the better raw reality warping powers.

Thanos tricking him could be a viable way of winning.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has versatility, but while Thanos has the reality gem to rival Mxy's reality warping powers; I feel Mxy still has the better raw reality warping powers.

Thanos tricking him could be a viable way of winning.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mxy......

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: What? He never said that. He said he had an idea for one like he always do, but superman faked sleep, so he went back to his dimension. There is not the slightest hint that it was his idea.

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i only see thanos winning if he trick mxyzptlk say his name backwards, but it is not really a win because i doubt thanos can kill him

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

It's regarded as dubious as there isn't proof beyond Mxys story that it's true. So it should be taken as serious as jokers origin story in TKJ.

@android:

Isn't a weakness, was a rule My imposed on himself to give superman a chance, if he doesn't wanna go he doesn't have to

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I asked why, you you just said it is dubidous, you did not even give me a reason, you have to probe why.

Pre retcon beyonder should be a dream, yet people regard him as real. This one does not have ANY evidence it is NOT real, yet you are still just stating, not reasoning.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

It's a story told by Mxy, as in its his account not an actual event. Example jokers origin story or TKJ

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Van_Cere

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Um...no it was not. Did you read it? Because that was not a story. I told you what it was already, and now you are still stating statements that has no backing.

Cue to back up your arguments, man. I did, and you ignored them.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

It says at the top of the Scan that it was his best IDEA of a story