Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkgenex:

He's been proven to be able to cross to marvel at will so yeah he can do that and again he can leave reality of he wants to and wreck everything from the outside. MJJ can't warp something not in reality.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of hate it when idiotic characters are given such immense power.They mess up the whole power achy of both marvel and dc.And I admit I am a marvel zombie and know little about dc after 42 years of reading comics,But am actually more familiar with myxy than most dc characters.And would beat m.j.j. But lose to pre-retcon Molecule man easy as that.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: If the theory of impossible man was true, which is probably not the case.

Nowhere is Mxy stated to be an omniversal threat, only a threat to DC's multiverse. MJJ destroyed all of fiction with one wave, and then repaired almost everything.

Meaning he's way ahead of Mxy.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

He destroyed all marvel when he meant to. Mxy destroyed DC on accident.

He's a joke character he doesn't need to be classed as an omniversal threat.

It's not a theory it's acknowledged by marvel

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Darkgenex
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

Why does destroying marvel have anything to do with it? Battle rules are amalgam universe so all their powers work as normal.

Scans of MJJ destroying DC?

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: you said

"He destroyed all marvel when he meant to. Mxy destroyed DC on accident."

Proof of this? One universe is nothing, it'd be destroyed in a second. MJJ will destroy the omniverse, which destroys all of fiction.

MJJ wins.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: the OP does not state it's in any amalgam universe. So Mxy is limited to the DC multiverse.

Oh yeah, and this is Mxy vs MJJ, not impossible man vs MJJ.

DC multiverse.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

He fought with batmite and destroyed all DC, well more chased Batmite. He stomped Spectre like he was nothing about 5 times too btw he's a multiversal power. They then recreated it and said they'd do it again next week.

When unstated it means we use an amalgam universe to avoid noones powers working or else MJJ wouldn't be able to do anything to Mxy either as he'd be limited to Marvel. And IM is Mxy just in a different visual skin, he just alters his powers etc.

EJ completely warped a universe with Mxys power stomping the spectre and the quintessence and he had no idea what he was doing.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: omniverse means every collection of fiction ever. MJJ wouldn't be limited to anything.

Mxy destroyed the universe IIRC.

There's no amalgam universe when omniverse is in the equation, omniverse = bible, marvel, image, DC, darkhorse, harry Potter etc.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

No the full Title is the MARVEL omniverse. He doesnt have any power over DC or any other fiction. (Like the inclusion of the bible though, sneaky ;) ), TOAA is omniversal and omnipotent but is also restricted to marvel. Mxy has shown he's not restricted to DC, MJJ has not stepped foot out of Marvel.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Darkgenex
Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A multiverse consists of infinite universes of one "world" if you will. And omniverse contains all multiverses of each fictional story in it's own respective universe.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

An omnivere is all megaverses/multiverses/universes in a companies combined reality. Marvels omniverse does not include DC or anything else.

Example TOAA is omnipotent in Marvel. Stick him in DC and he's not.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: that doesn't make sense though.

What's the difference between a universe multiverse and megaverse to you?

I'm basing my knowledge on this from Marvels illuminati and COIE.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

Megaverses = large number of multiverses

Multiverse = large number of universes

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: no, the purpose of a multiverse is infinite different realities revolving the same base realities, take for example the Marvel ultimate universe and 616. And infinite more different realities revolving the marvel universe.

In fact, Megaverse and multiverse is the same thing, a collection of infinite universes.

There's no purpose of having a collection of multiverses called megaverse, and then a collection of megaverses being called omniverse.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

Which completely voids the point of multiverse and megaverse as you already have everything possible

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: i've Been right from the start, universe -> multiverse -> omniverse. There is only one multiverse for one base fictional reality. If omniverse is a collection of say infinite multiverses, it basically means being an omniversal threat is threatening all fiction as a whole. Which is why anything stated to be "omniversal" is trumping some of the most powerful beings in fiction.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

And where does megaverse fit into that then? As LT has a feat of holding two.

Omniversal means all universes in Marvel, it has nothing to do with DC. Unless an "omniversal" character shows the capability to exit marvel than you can't even argue that point. Mxy on the other hand has been to both in canon.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: megaverse is another definition of multiverse. It is a collection of infinite realities/universes revolving around the same base world consisting of say for example marvel characters. Having a multiverse/megaverse means being able to publish stories that doesn't need to follow a single continuity.

Omniverse is a collection of different multiverses. 1 multiverse = DC, another is Marvel, another is Harry Potter.

It's really simple

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

No because it's only the Marvel onniversl. The Harry potterverse and DC multiverse have nothing to do with marvels stupid "I want to sound bigger than DC" idea

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: marvel didn't invent the term Omniverse. I already explained to you how it works and all you can say is no?

Give me an answer with a logical explenation behind it.

Marvel is only a multiverse, That's the biggest it gets within a single base reality.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

It's described as the marvel onniverse. You like marvel and you're trying to hype up MJJ but you're talking crap

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I'm not favouring a company over another like most idiots on here. I read mostly stuff from image. But I know what I'm talking about. Marvel didn't call themself omniverse before Disney took over. MJJ was way before that, so we use the ACTUAL definition of omniverse in this discussion

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

You're using the marvel defininition which DC or anyone else doesn't recognise. Also Mxy has toonforce

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: The Marvel definition (since Disney bought) of omniverse is each multiverse within Disney.

COIE has the same model of this as Marvel

MJJ's comic was way before this, therefore it goes under the REAL definition of omniverse, which includes DC and all fiction.

Don't deny it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Marvel and DC were composed of three tiers:

Tier 1: The universe as we know it, any single reality however big or small as a single unit, which can become a Multiverse composed of a fininte amount of these single universes.

Tier 2: The Omniverse, or the entire collection of all physical realities as we know it. Every universe there is, every pocket dimension, ect ect.

Tier 3: The Beyond, the container for the entire Omniverse for Marvel. DC's version could be Limbo, where Mandrakk and Thought Robot fought.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex: MJJ's comic was way before this, therefore it goes under the REAL definition of omniverse, which includes DC and all fiction.

Do you have any evidence to support that claim, other than just that single claim?

If there's no evidence to support it, then it should be treated just like the several instances where Odin has been mentioned as omnipotent.

Namely ignored in favour of actually believing the several instances where his limits have been shown.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

According to DC it's not, therefore cannot be used against a DC charavter.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa: well in the scan it was said he rearranged the omniverse, much different than a hyperbole like stated omnipotency.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

DC don't acknowledge anything above a multiverse.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: exactly, DC is just a multiverse, but the omniverse is all fiction, DC and all other fiction is there. Simple as that.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy stomps.

Jmarshmallow

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

Only Marvel says that though. It's like me drawing a dog (poorly as I suck at drawing) and announcing he can beat TOAA in Marvel without any reason at all.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: poor example, and no, omniverse is a fictional definition, in which I have explained several times.

All of fiction is the omniverse. Being an "omniversal threat" means being a threat to all of fiction. It's really simple.

See it like this, the omniverse is a forest, a multiverse is a tree, and a universe is a secondary branch on the tree.

In this case Jim Jaspers being a forest fire. And Mxy being a bird in a tree.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clownprinceofcrime1995: poor example, and no, omniverse is a fictional definition, in which I have explained several times.

All of fiction is the omniverse. Being an "omniversal threat" means being a threat to all of fiction. It's really simple.

See it like this, the omniverse is a forest, a multiverse is a tree, and a universe is a secondary branch on the tree.

In this case Jim Jaspers being a forest fire. And Mxy being a bird in a tree.

No, Omniverse is really just every universe, but that's limited to Marvel since there's no canon that says what you are claiming.

You can see it all you want, but Omniverse = All multiverse.

An earth is a tree. A universe is the forest, and the omniverse is every forest on earth.

Jim Jasper is a forest fire. Myx is the inevitable Sun flare that will wipe out life on earth.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't actually show any other piece of evidence to support the claim. But simply tried to hand-wave away the requirement for additional showings of the claim to prove its worth.

It doesn't work like that, if there is only the single piece of evidence for the claim, which incidentally we don't actually see any details of, then it should be treated as any other single claim of vast power beyond any other seen before. Namely viewed as the hyperbole it seems to be.

On a slightly different note, Mad Jim Jaspers is Not omniversal. Omniverse means every uni/multi-verse in existence, which includes the real universe, not just every fictional uni/multi-verse.

So unless you're willing to stand by the claim that he is capable of affecting our universe, he is "merely" multiversal rather than omniversal.

Additionally as has been stated previously, the fact that marvel uses the term Omniverse about their sphere of influence, does not actually make it so. Just like if I were to call my apartment for a mansion or a castle, it would still remain an apartment, not magically turn into such a structure.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

I really don't think people get Mxy is pretty much the highest end reality warper there is. Lucifer could give him a run for his money when paired with Micheal but then again Mxy can just step out of reality or exit the book. It's hard to beat a character with ToonForce, unless you have PIS on your side *cough* SMP *cough*

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nickthedevil:

I really don't think people get Mxy is pretty much the highest end reality warper there is. Lucifer could give him a run for his money when paired with Micheal but then again Mxy can just step out of reality or exit the book. It's hard to beat a character with ToonForce, unless you have PIS on your side *cough* SMP *cough*

He doesn't really have Toon force. He's just that powerful, and extra-dimensional.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

Kinda is ToonForce, reckon In a long run in animation he'd be exactly like Bugs Bunny.

Plus 5D in DC is pretty much the God dimension.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Mxy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@darkgenex:

Megaverses = large number of multiverses

Multiverse = large number of universes

Multiverse = large numbers of 4-dimensional (space-time) universes.

Megaverse or Metaverse = large numbers of higher dimensional universes (multiverses). Or +outside void/chaos.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa: Sorry, I'll give a source if you'd like. There's hyperboles like omnipotent in titles, like "the omnipotent allfather Odin".

Being in what seems to be in a broken "beyond", MJJ sits as he's been claimed to have destroyed the omniverse and rearranged it with slight differences.

That's not a hyperbole.

I didn't really bother with linking, as there was just "no no no no" answers not disproving me either.

From my knowledge Marvel didn't use the term Omniverse till Disney took over.

I applied the general term of omniverse since nothing says DC or Marvel should be seperate.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa: Sorry, I'll give a source if you'd like. There's hyperboles like omnipotent in titles, like "the omnipotent allfather Odin".

Being in what seems to be in a broken "beyond", MJJ sits as he's been claimed to have destroyed the omniverse and rearranged it with slight differences.

That's not a hyperbole.

I didn't really bother with linking, as there was just "no no no no" answers not disproving me either.

From my knowledge Marvel didn't use the term Omniverse till Disney took over.

I applied the general term of omniverse since nothing says DC or Marvel should be seperate.

Why don't you understand that this part is Marvel, this other part is called DC. Whatever Marvel claims makes no difference as they do not own any right to claim that DC is part of their omniverse.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: using that Logic Mxy can't cross to marvel in any other way superman and spidey can, crossovers.

If there's no connection between fiction, nothing can cross over unless the writers say so.

See, unlike yourself I'm open for counterarguments to trump my opinion and thought.

The true meaning of omniverse: Everything and anything, Omniverse in this case is fiction itself.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Darkgenex

@clownprinceofcrime1995: let me correct my example, Universe is a tree branch, Multiverse is a tree, Omniverse is a forest. Mxy is a beaver, easily able to shear a branch or even a tree! But MJJ destroyed the forest and regrew it.

if MJJ destroyed the omniverse, and this comic was before Disney took over and Marvel referred to itself as an omniverse. It's only fair to apply the real definition of Omniverse.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going MJJ.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex:

And we have the marvel forest and the DC forest. Mxy can travel via crossover or as IM