Mr. Mxyzptlk 

Mad Jim Jaspers 

who do you think would win???
#2 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ

#3 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk

#4 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off of actual feats Mxy, 5D imps were able to destroy universes instantly, I never saw MJJ do anything like this

#5 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" Based off of actual feats Mxy, 5D imps were able to destroy universes instantly, I never saw MJJ do anything like this "
MJJ has been constantly classed as an Omniversal reality warper by Marvel. It's literally hard to find a book where Jaspers isn't said to be a threat to the entire omniverse. No, Jaspers didn't destroy any universes in his time, but I'd say warping an omniverse takes a bit more time then that. For comparison, PR Beyonder was an omniversal being.
#6 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Based off of actual feats Mxy, 5D imps were able to destroy universes instantly, I never saw MJJ do anything like this "
MJJ has been constantly classed as an Omniversal reality warper by Marvel. It's literally hard to find a book where Jaspers isn't said to be a threat to the entire omniverse. No, Jaspers didn't destroy any universes in his time, but I'd say warping an omniverse takes a bit more time then that. For comparison, PR Beyonder was an omniversal being. "
You know its weird, I always thought that an omniverse included all possible universes [including non Marvel one's]  then I think someone said that Marvel has their own omniverse

So what is the difference between a Marvel multiverse and their omniverse...
#7 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Red_Blade said:
MJJ has been constantly classed as an Omniversal reality warper by Marvel. It's literally hard to find a book where Jaspers isn't said to be a threat to the entire omniverse. No, Jaspers didn't destroy any universes in his time, but I'd say warping an omniverse takes a bit more time then that. For comparison, PR Beyonder was an omniversal being. "
You know its weird, I always thought that an omniverse included all possible universes [including non Marvel one's]  then I think someone said that Marvel has their own omniverse  So what is the difference between a Marvel multiverse and their omniverse... "
Well, according to Marvel, a Multiverse is the basic step in a collection of universes. It's infinite universes where essentially anything is possible. In one universe, Hulk could be some gamma monster, in another, Hulk is a gamma powered monster that's also a Zombie. Then you have a megaverse, which is a collection of multiverses. There are two megaverses in Marvel, and when put together, those comprise the omniverse. Why Marvel decided to be completely insane in it's classifications is honestly beyond me.
#8 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ wins, but it definitely won't be in easy fashion.
#9 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if we're going by on panel feats I would say Mxy, since they can destroy universes instantly they can probably destroy the multiverse by going from universe to universe destroying them 1 at a time..

Plus Mxy doesn't need reality for his powers to work

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

mr mxy 

#11 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Mxy to win, and I believe he could, but I'm not sure. Jaspers is insanely powerful for a mutant (obviously) and I've been biased against him as a character so my decision is opinionated.
#12 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers wins every way. Even if this is WF Mxy who destroyed the Multiverse, Jaspers still wins because his beyond multiversal power. I seriously think MJJ can stand against the Living Tribunal. 

Well, according to Marvel, a Multiverse is the basic step in a collection of universes. It's infinite universes where essentially anything is possible. In one universe, Hulk could be some gamma monster, in another, Hulk is a gamma powered monster that's also a Zombie. Then you have a megaverse, which is a collection of multiverses. There are two megaverses in Marvel, and when put together, those comprise the omniverse. Why Marvel decided to be completely insane in it's classifications is honestly beyond me.   

What are those two Megaverses? I always thought that Marvel Multiverse + Ultraverse + New Universe = Marvel Omniverse
#13 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

Mad Jim Jaspers wins every way. Even if this is WF Mxy who destroyed the Multiverse, Jaspers still wins because his beyond multiversal power. I seriously think MJJ can stand against the Living Tribunal. 

What are those two Megaverses? I always thought that Marvel Multiverse + Ultraverse + New Universe = Marvel Omniverse
stand against the living tribunal? can he even be in par to pr molecule man/pr beyonder? the omniverse is the multiverse + extra dimensional realms + the gateways of other publishing companies.
#14 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

stand against the living tribunal? can he even be in par to pr molecule man/pr beyonder? the omniverse is the multiverse + extra dimensional realms + the gateways of other publishing companies. 

I don't mean he can beat, I mean he can compare to him as the two are omniversal reality warpers. Then, why Marvel says they have their own Omniverse? I always thought that every company can say they have an Omniverse, if they put the main universe (or Multiverse) together along all imprints that company has and that's the Omniverse.  

In Marvel's case: Marvel Multiverse + Ultraverse + New Universe = Marvel Omniverse 

In DC's case: DC Multiverse + Vertigo Universe = DC Omniverse
#15 Posted by whydoievenbother (145 posts) - - Show Bio

mxy, hell emperor joker had better feats then jaspers did. 

#16 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mxy, because a while ago a user gave me a great argument: 
Mad Jim Jaspers may be able to warp reality, but only the portions of reality he can percieve. I.e.the three dimensions since, though powerful, he's only a 3dimensional being.

Mxy is a 5D imp; he percieves and exists in a deeper form of reality than MJJ. Thus, he and a large part of the reality he lives in is should be immune to MJJ's reality warping. 

^This argument convinces me.

#17 Posted by recordkeeper (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy would beat MJJ at there base levels...& both are ONLY Universal Powers though... 

WF Mxy & MJJ after completed jaspers warp are two totally different power levels though, Mxy here would then be Multiversal while MJJ is Omniversal
#18 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy wins.

MJJ's reality warping powers are restricted to Universes similar to his own, this was shown when The Fury (the Fury created by the first MJJ) brought him to a dimension where the laws of reality were different, MJJ was powerless there and was killed.

MJJ is very powerful but he is also mortal in every sense of the word. The first MJJ was killed when his earth blew up.

Myx can and has survived far worse.

#19 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Mxyzptlk.

#20 Edited by recordkeeper (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment said:

MJJ is very powerful but he is also mortal in every sense of the word. The first MJJ was killed when his earth blew up. Myx can and has survived far worse.

Mortals can survive haveing all there flesh/& insides completely vapored & walk & talk as a skeleton??? ok.... He's not mortal durability AT ALL... 
& the first MJJ was killed when his ENTIRE UNIVERSE was blown up not just earth, gets your facts together..;)
#21 Posted by TheWhiteCrown (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@___Living_Tribunal_22__: They say that but i consider them to be megaverses.

#22 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mxy because he has better feats and his power isn't just reality warping it is his imagination and plus the writers will put him right back in the comic.

#23 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ

#24 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ

#25 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy for sure

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

Mister Mxyzptlk.
#27 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

Mister Mxyzptlk.
#28 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ stomps with ease.

#29 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers.

#30 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy FTW!

#31 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy wipes him from existance, as bad as MJJ is he really doesnt want it with Mxy

#32 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Mxy wipes him from existance, as bad as MJJ is he really doesnt want it with Mxy

Agreed

#33 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy if serious.

#34 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

damn i dont know. 
maybe mr pringles

#35 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#36 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Mad Jim Jaspers was above the Living Tribunal? Doesn't seem too likely, but I was told this. Not that the credibility is very high, considering the one who told me this has wanked Marvel characters severely time and again.

#37 Posted by thanosii (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

mxy got slapped super boy, then by spectre, then superman.... etc the only way to beat mjj was a plot device in unspace... mjj ftw

#38 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio
Myx.
#39 Posted by thanosii (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

how

#40 Posted by Deadgod (1409 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#41 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

I don't mean he can beat, I mean he can compare to him as the two are omniversal reality warpers. Then, why Marvel says they have their own Omniverse? I always thought that every company can say they have an Omniverse, if they put the main universe (or Multiverse) together along all imprints that company has and that's the Omniverse. In Marvel's case: Marvel Multiverse + Ultraverse + New Universe = Marvel Omniverse In DC's case: DC Multiverse + Vertigo Universe = DC Omniverse

In Dc the multiverse is all we have seen, however in vertigo they do speak of other creations too, which could be the rest of the omniverse.

#42 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall said:

mr mxy
#43 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Mxy, he's never serious in what he does so he hasn't shown his full potential

#44 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ

#45 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxy

#46 Posted by Rijehu (535 posts) - - Show Bio

The Title is in order as far as I'm concerned.

#47 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Mxyzpltk

#48 Posted by addikhabbo (166 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy destroyed DC Multiverse

DC multiverse = Marvel Omniverse

Mxy >>> MJJ

Mxy had toon force

Mxy >>> LT

Mxy = or slightly less than TOAA

#50 Posted by Darkgenex (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Get out, lmfao.

Theres 6d imps, 7d imps, and so on that are more powerful than the 5d imps.

Mxy is overrated, insanely powerful yes, but overrated.