This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

So who wins? 

Who's more powerful ultimately? 

Both are very powerful players here of their respected universes(DC and Marvel)  

Both are at full power. 

Fight is in space in between Universes. 

Mxy: 

Vs. 

Living Tribunal

#2 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk

#3 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

BWARHARHARHARHAR Living Tribunal!
#4 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
"

Mr. Mxyzptlk

"

lmao...I remember that, Mxy dealing with Spectre like nothing...that's hilarious.
#5 Edited by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

LT. Spite.

#6 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: Living Tribunal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spectre.
#7 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#8 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is a hard one ...
#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

LT spite
#10 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" LT spite "
Correct.
#11 Posted by Montaq (932 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is a omniversal powerhouse. Mxy is a multiversal threat.
#12 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@Montaq said:
"LT is a omniversal powerhouse. Mxy is a multiversal threat. "

Yeah, I've noticed people from other universes(like we have seen with Spectre for example) have no effect remotely on Mxy) I think we would see the same thing with LT I think.
#13 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is just basically omnipotent in his own universe right? (main DC continuity)

Living Tribunal is omnipotent in all Marvel universes.

#14 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
"Spectre is just basically omnipotent in his own universe right? (main DC continuity) Living Tribunal is omnipotent in all Marvel universes. "

None of them is omnipotent.
#15 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy vs someone who is second only to the TOAA and is responsible for all of existence?

5d imp vs 16d nigh omnipotent being? Who wins?
Scathan what do you have to say about the thread? 

#16 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango:  Living Tribunal is just like the Spectre in many ways. Spectre is the more powerful of the Imo. Because Spectre when he has permission is basically Presence. Without Permission he is nigh-omnipotent. Spectre has 1 major flaw.....he is bound to his role by the presence...this is why so many character get advantage over him. 

Spectres powers cannot defy gods limitations on him. So in some areas you end up seeing that the Spectre cant do something or is having major differcultly doing so. 

The Living Tribunal also got his powers from the One Above All. He his role is to maintain balance. He is the Monitor in the DC universe before COIE. They pretty much had the same role....but the Living Tribunal was a more powerful version. 
Living Tribunal is problly tie with Spectre....unless Spectre gets permission then Living Tribunal is toast.
#17 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
" @The Mango:  Living Tribunal is just like the Spectre in many ways. Spectre is the more powerful of the Imo. Because Spectre when he has permission is basically Presence. Without Permission he is nigh-omnipotent. Spectre has 1 major flaw.....he is bound to his role by the presence...this is why so many character get advantage over him.   Spectres powers cannot defy gods limitations on him. So in some areas you end up seeing that the Spectre cant do something or is having major differcultly doing so.   The Living Tribunal also got his powers from the One Above All. He his role is to maintain balance. He is the Monitor in the DC universe before COIE. They pretty much had the same role....but the Living Tribunal was a more powerful version.  Living Tribunal is problly tie with Spectre....unless Spectre gets permission then Living Tribunal is toast. "

No.
#18 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said: 

" Living Tribunal is just like the Spectre in many ways." 

Yeah I'm not at all seeing that, the characters couldn't be more different.

"Spectre is the more powerful of the Imo." 

How so? The guy is a yo-yo on his power levels and finds himself having a few people ahead of him in line in power.  LT operates at full power all the time.

" Because Spectre when he has permission is basically Presence. Without Permission he is nigh-omnipotent. Spectre has 1 major flaw.....he is bound to his role by the presence...this is why so many character get advantage over him." 

The reason so many characters one up him is writers just injecting him into the plot and writing him to lose or do nothing significiant.  

"Spectres powers cannot defy gods limitations on him. So in some areas you end up seeing that the Spectre cant do something or is having major differcultly doing so.   The Living Tribunal also got his powers from the One Above All. He his role is to maintain balance. He is the Monitor in the DC universe before COIE. They pretty much had the same role....but the Living Tribunal was a more powerful version.  Living Tribunal is problly tie with Spectre....unless Spectre gets permission then Living Tribunal is toast. "

Yeah I'd have my doubts.
#19 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
" @The Mango:  Living Tribunal is just like the Spectre in many ways. Spectre is the more powerful of the Imo. Because Spectre when he has permission is basically Presence. Without Permission he is nigh-omnipotent. Spectre has 1 major flaw.....he is bound to his role by the presence...this is why so many character get advantage over him.   Spectres powers cannot defy gods limitations on him. So in some areas you end up seeing that the Spectre cant do something or is having major differcultly doing so.   The Living Tribunal also got his powers from the One Above All. He his role is to maintain balance. He is the Monitor in the DC universe before COIE. They pretty much had the same role....but the Living Tribunal was a more powerful version.  Living Tribunal is problly tie with Spectre....unless Spectre gets permission then Living Tribunal is toast. "

Spectre got swatted away by Michael 
Lt imo>Michael 
Anyway 
Spectre would be toast.....more like burnt toast =I
#20 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: 

lol soectre isn't even close to the LT Michael isn't even close with the LT
#21 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

LT, fairly easy, too.
#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" LT, fairly easy, too. "
#23 Posted by beatboks1 (6983 posts) - - Show Bio

LT without a great expenditure of power.

#24 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: wait a minute mxyzptlk actually beat spectre?
#25 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal wins. 

#26 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

The fucking Tribunal is second behind TOAA
#27 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" The fucking Tribunal is second behind TOAA "
LOL.
@grimlock said:
" @MKF30: wait a minute mxyzptlk actually beat spectre? "
LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spectre.
#28 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is a veeeeerrry powerful entity. this would be the end of mxyzptlk

#29 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#31 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:
I saw that coming ;)
#32 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

The Juggernautpunch, YOU FAIL then why post in it? lol gotta love trolls. Piece of Advice, if you see a thread you don't like DON'T POST!!

At any rate, for the guy that asked about Spectre and LT. They're different but LT is more or less Marvel's Spectre in a lot of ways but then I'm not surprised really by this lol 

#33 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wins.
#34 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
"

Mr. Mxyzptlk

"

That isn't canon.
#35 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

if WF Mxy is cannon , then Mxy>>Presence

Mxy was basically beating up the editors and messing with talk bubbles in that issue

#36 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" if WF Mxy is cannon , then Mxy>>Presence  Mxy was basically beating up the editors and messing with talk bubbles in that issue "
That's actually very true.  I heard Mxy even visited the writer at the time and the writer told him he would never die or something like that.
#37 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins. 

LT=/Spectre 

Micheal beat up Spectre. 

But I guess Protege beat down the LT. 

Still LT beats an imp in my books.
#38 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" if WF Mxy is cannon , then Mxy>>Presence  Mxy was basically beating up the editors and messing with talk bubbles in that issue "
That's actually very true.  I heard Mxy even visited the writer at the time and the writer told him he would never die or something like that. "

Interesting point, I think Mxy has the edge here given where he's from and all that speaking of which has anyone ever "killed" Mxy or been able to? lol seems doubtful
#39 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans:
LT  is equal to Spectre? 
I laways saw him  at Arch Angel level
#40 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder: I say LT>>Spectre. LT vs Micheal would be good I'd think. 
#41 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn thing won't let me edit it...sigh. 

Was going to say Mxy is powerful and all but not nearly the same as Presense...SA Superman has defeated Mxy(not saying killed him) but dealt with him, if he could then Presense would stomp Mxy. 

But I think Mxy and LT more interesting and fair then say going up again Presence or TOAA

#42 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans:
I've always wanted to see that 
I would dare say there could be a chance at Lt being Lucifer level but alot of good viners have been telling me Lt is essentially a joke compared to the likes of these two. 

While Lucifer and Michael are on the spot....I'll never accept them together being equal to the Presence unless directly stated by Dc.
#43 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Was going to say Mxy is powerful and all but not nearly the same as Presense...SA Superman has defeated Mxy(not saying killed him) but dealt with him, if he could then Presense would stomp Mxy. 

But I think Mxy and LT more interesting and fair then say going up again Presense or TOAA

"

You mean Presence :P
#44 Posted by Assman (1818 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

But I think Mxy and LT more interesting and fair then say going up again Presense or TOAA

"

Actually, Superman did kill a very malevolant and powerfull Mxy in Alan Moor's last SA Superman story, Whatever hapend to the Man of Tomorrow ;-)
#45 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder: LT could very well beat Lucifer. I would say as well TOAA seems "more" omnipotent then Presence.
#46 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans:
Well,they both never really had any direct action proving true omnipotence. 
So by views of most people they are considered to be more powerful than any other comic character since they are at the top of thier own respective reality during the current timeline. 

You can't really compare say The One Above All to Pre Retcon Molecule Man 
All we TRULY know is that they are  above LT(and has been assumed that TOAA is the writer,although never stated.) 
There's the arguement of the fantastic 4 going to the edge of reality and meeting Jack Kirby..not sure if it's canon. 

As for the Presence....I hear some Over-Monitor is more powerful.
#47 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: Bugs Bunny...Wait.
#48 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:
To answer your question, Spectre came close to killing Mxy. During the Day of Vengeance, I believe he gets depowered by Spectre. 
Also, in Superman:Man of Steel #75, Mxy is killed by a clone of Doomsday of Mxy's own creation (he calls him Bada-Bing-Bada-Boomsday), but is then resurrected by the "Supreme Being".   
Mxy is also almost killed by Ruin by a Kryptonite spear to the chest, but utters his name backwards (so he presumably was nursed back to health by somebody in the 5th dimension): 

#49 Posted by Assman (1818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @Pr_Beyonder: LT could very well beat Lucifer. I would say as well TOAA seems "more" omnipotent then Presence. "

TOAA & The Presence play the same respective roles in DC and Marvel.  TOAA is god in Marvel and The Presence is God in the DCU. One is neither more or less omnipotent if he is GOD.
#50 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder: @Assman: I'd say Beyonder>>TOAA or Presence. 

And for this thread, didn't SBP put a beat down on Mxy?