• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so who wins? Some people on here have told me that Galactus can easily own Mr. Mxy, agree or disagree? 
 
What do you guys/gals say? 
 
Both at full power here and fight takes place In Space in between both DC and Marvel multiverses: 
 
Mr. Mxyzptlk: 

 


Vs. 
 
Galactus: 

 

 

#2 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with galactus
#3 Posted by Zaterra (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk can blink if he wanted and make Galactus disappear if he really wanted to I believe

#4 Edited by BIackFlash (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy should edge out the win, Galactus is damn powerful but I think the 5D imp has more magic power in him. Yes he jobbers to Superman and Emoboy too much, but that's bad writing not weak power
 
Mxy should be a full on reality warper who is impossible to beat
 
Galactus a planet eater who is rarely at his peak due to his nature of constant hunger
 
Mxy takes this one

#5 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

yap he could but wont hahahaahah
#6 Posted by Subject 30 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mr. Mxy would take it in the end.

#7 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio

mxy unless galactus can out smart him.

#8 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
"Mxy should edge out the win, Galactus is damn powerful but I think the 5D imp has more magic power in him. Yes he jobbers to Superman and Emoboy too much, but that's bad writing not weak power Mxy should be a full on reality warper who is impossible to beat  Galactus a planet eater who is rarely at his peak due to his nature of constant hunger  Mxy takes this one "

Agreed.
#9 Edited by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

spite.
 
really ive seen scans of mxy pwning spectre at full power. and even destroying and remaking the DC omniverse with a snap of a finger(spectre even told presence "sorry boss i tried") and thats only part of a game he plays with bat-mite every tuesday

#10 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy curbstomps
#11 Posted by Omg chris (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

MXY should have the edge here

#12 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omg chris said:
" MXY should have the edge here "
its a pure curbstomp
#13 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

mxy stomp
#14 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not spite colossus, just wanted to know what others here thought since both are powerful guys...If I wanted spite I would have put Presence vs. Galactus...that's spite. Now a certain other thread which I'm sure is no doubt a counter to this one is spite...

#15 Edited by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

It's not spite colossus, just wanted to know what others here thought since both are powerful guys...If I wanted spite I would have put Presence vs. Galactus...that's spite. Now a certain other thread which I'm sure is no doubt a counter to this one is spite...

"
it is spite.
spectre is the equivilant of the Living tribunal.
and mxy pwned the hell out of it countless times.
mxy has omniversal powers.
galactus has yet to even show multiversal powers
#16 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

No it's not spite...please stop assuming false info for no reason...I don't make spite threads but I do find it a little odd how you think this is spite yet you have no problems with "Pre Beyonder vs. Mxy" lol
 
If it was spite I would have done someone else far more powerful or worse then Mxy like I said... 
 
Spectre has lost(at times), yes but only because of jobber bs...this is old news though and not nearly as many times as "the mighty Galactus" has lost... but keep that out of here please, if you have a rebuttle go post that in the Galactus vs. Spectre thread....I never had Galactus being the most powerful Marvel being like some others on here have...

#17 Edited by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

" No it's not spite...please stop assuming false info for no reason...  If it was spite I would have done someone else far more powerful or worse then Mxy...  Spectre has lost(at times), yes but only because of jobber bs...this is old news though and not nearly as many times as "the mighty Galactus" has lost...   But I never had Galactus being the most powerful Marvel being... "

its spite. my firend.
mxy snapped his finger and destroyed the omiverse. The Presence told spectre to stop him. he was at full power so he wasnt jobbing.
he would kill galactus with a snap of his finger.
even emporer joker would pwn galactus
#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is in fact, more powerful than normal 5D imp. The world's funniest comic where Mxy and Bat-Mite wreck the omniverse for kicks was done just for laughs. It's not canon.

#19 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

No it's not spite Colossus, please stop spamming my thread with this nonsense...like I said earlier. You seem to have no reason other then personal bias to complain here I don't see you claiming "spite" in beyonder vs. mxy thread which is clearly a retaliation to this one...stop being biased and claiming false nonsense...I don't want to have a mod bothered for dumb nonsense. 
 
I've had enough of that already from spike this week(and god knows others can back me up)

#20 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Spectre is in fact, more powerful than normal 5D imp. The world's funniest comic where Mxy and Bat-Mite wreck the omniverse for kicks was done just for laughs. It's not canon. "
hes done things like that on other ocassions though
#21 Edited by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

No it's not spite Colossus, please stop spamming my thread with this nonsense...like I said, you have no reason other then personal bias to complain here I don't see you claiming "spite" in beyonder vs. mxy thread which is clearly a retaliation to this one...stop being biased and claiming false nonsense...I don't want to have a mod bothered for dumb nonsense. 
 
I've had enough of that already from spike this week(and god knows others can back me up)

"
read all of mxys comics, galactus doesnt come close to his power. mxy would literaly toy with galactus like a child.
i know you dont want your chracter to lose but he loses badly here man
#22 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

So what? lol that's not my problem myx has shown better feats then Galactus...dude every thread on here won't be "evenly matched" have you looked around? Besides, I was umm trying to be told by some marvel fanboys on here in other threads that "galactus would kill mxy and spectre" their words, not mine if you read around...
 
And god knows you've made threads that were a bit onesided but thing is I don't care... 
 
And I take it you mean "child" right? Just making sure...ahh I see you edited your post. I wasn't sure what you meant intially... 
 
@Phantom, exactly...half the time when Spectre lost or was dealt with he was nulified or dumbed down...

#23 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" So what? lol that's not my problem myx has shown better feats then Galactus...dude every thread on here won't be "evenly matched" have you looked around? Besides, I was umm trying to be told by some marvel fanboys on here in other threads that "galactus would kill mxy and spectre" their words, not mine if you read around... And god knows you've made threads that were a bit onesided but thing is I don't care...  And I take it you mean "child" right? Just making sure...ahh I see you edited your post. I wasn't sure what you meant intially...  @Phantom, exactly...half the time when Spectre lost or was dealt with he was nulified or dumbed down... "
okay
#24 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I've seen those before ^ except one of the Batmite ones....

#26 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

Emporer Joker turned the universe in to his plaything. No one was safe from being warped, and he didn't even know how to use the powers to their full extent. Mxy doesn't pull an EJ because most of the time, he holds back. But there's almost nothing that could stop him if he went nuts. Especially not Galactus.

#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxyzplstlk

#28 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"@MKF30 said:
"

It's not spite colossus, just wanted to know what others here thought since both are powerful guys...If I wanted spite I would have put Presence vs. Galactus...that's spite. Now a certain other thread which I'm sure is no doubt a counter to this one is spite...

"
it is spite. spectre is the equivilant of the Living tribunal. and mxy pwned the hell out of it countless times. mxy has omniversal powers. galactus has yet to even show multiversal powers "

Mxy defeated the BOUNDED Spectre that's nothing comapred to UNBOUNDED. And even UNBOUNDED Spectre isn't on LT level. Spectre both BOUNDED and Unbounded hasn't dispalyed anything to put him on LT level, and pleas don't refere to that stupid cross-over Marvel vs DC cause cross-overs here on vine don't count and it was complete bullshit to put the Spectre as LT counter-part. 
There are many other powerfull beigns that make  Unbounded Spectre hteir bitch. Like: Lucifer, Michael, Great Evil Beast, Ramma Kushna, Ultimator... 
Spectre is more like God's fist of fury and certanly not the second to him. 
 
 
And also Galactus has destroyed the universe also
 
#29 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018: The scan you've posted was under the power of the ultimate nullifier, not Galactus himself.
 
Also, Ultimator doesn't exist.
#30 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Danilo018: The scan you've posted was under the power of the ultimate nullifier, not Galactus himself.  Also, Ultimator doesn't exist. "

Without the UN, just by squezing his hand into fist.  
for info Ultimator
#31 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018 said:
"for info Ultimator "
I know who Ultimator is, he still doesn't exist. He was a figment if Mxy's imagination.
#32 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Danilo018 said:
"for info Ultimator "
I know who Ultimator is, he still doesn't exist. He was a figment if Mxy's imagination. "

You mean doesn't exist cause Mxy sealed the Ultimator into the comic after he was put to(bored) sleep by dream of The Endles ?
#33 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Danilo018 said:
"for info Ultimator "
I know who Ultimator is, he still doesn't exist. He was a figment if Mxy's imagination. "
You mean doesn't exist cause Mxy sealed the Ultimator into the comic after he was put to(bored) sleep by dream of The Endles ? "
I mean he doesn't exist because Mxy made him up.
#34 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Danilo018 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Danilo018 said:
"for info Ultimator "
I know who Ultimator is, he still doesn't exist. He was a figment if Mxy's imagination. "
You mean doesn't exist cause Mxy sealed the Ultimator into the comic after he was put to(bored) sleep by dream of The Endles ? "
I mean he doesn't exist because Mxy made him up. "

and non-existing Ultimator was capable of chasing Mxy throuout dimesnions until the Dreama realm where Dream bored the Ultimator to the death ? It doesn't matter if Mxy made him up, he  was real when he chased Mxy.
#35 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre at full power is quite comparable to LT...but DC jobbers him half he time.

#36 Posted by lordofthebrocean (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Galactus on this. Mxy could snap him out of this universe, but Galactus would easily just come back. Just like he was able to stop the Omega Effect in "The Hunger", how would Mxy be able to permanently erase him? Galactus is a universe. He fused with the Sentience of the Universe. I am definitely giving the win to Galactus, especially at full power.

#37 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio


Sigh.  
Galactus does indeed get raped in this thread. 
Even if you add in the AM and Spectre, it wouldn't make a difference.

 
But there is no full power Galactus.

#38 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy too apparently jobbers so I've read lol, he's uber powerful  but doesn't go all out half the time....otherwise forget it lol...

#39 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter. As much as I like Galactus, he wouldn't stand a chance here. This is just like putting him up against the LT.
#40 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy isn't talked about that much because he's not "that popular" he's known but between him jobbering often and not being DCU's biggest villian/non-hero he's hardly mentioned at times...

#41 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is good. Why? Because he is too damn powerful, isn't a serious character, and did I mention that he is too damn powerful?
#42 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been a serious character, he's just not the most popular character when it comes to ridiculously powered beings in DC... 
 
He's not like a one time deal character...there's a few characters in both DC and Marvel that are too damn powerful to the point of boring.

#43 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: Are you sure? so in a real battle spectre wins?
#44 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:
Considering that Mxy has absolutely no purpose at all, and destroys/recreates the DC omniverse as a freaking GAME every saturday, then I would say yes, he is indeed a joke character that should not be taken seriously.
#45 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

And Pre Beyonder isn't a PIS character? hahaha....he's the worst by far which is why Marvel said ohh we should tone him down because he's very unoriginal...and a tad bit overpowering... 
 
I love it how marvel fanboys try to mock mxy, presence, spectre, SA Supes etc yet completely ignore Pre Ret Beyonder...absolutely amazing....so sure he wasn't a remote "plot device" nahhhh

#46 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" @AtPhantom: Are you sure? so in a real battle spectre wins? "
You can argue both ways. 
During Crisis times 5 a 5D imp was capable of imprisoning the Spectre, but the Spectre eventually broke free from his restraints (albeit too late).  

In Emperor Joker, Joker, using Mxy's power was capable of overpowering and twisting Hal Jordan Spectre, though this is a less-than-normal powerful Spectre, and he did assist in reordering reality in the end, and stated he's going to make sure Mxy doesn't do it again, indicating that he can harm him.  

Perhaps the best example is in Day of Vengeance, when the Spectre just flat out overpowers and banishes Thunderbolt, another 5D, as if he was swatting a fly. And this last instance was written by Geoff Johns, a man who generally writes Spectre to be at a far less than normal capacity.
So yes, I think Spectre would annihilate Mxy in a normal, no plot device, fight.
#47 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

so both are valid? plot decive and normal battle?

#48 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" so both are valid? plot decive and normal battle? "
By plot device I meant various devices writers insert to take the Spectre out of the game (I.E. Necron being unjudgeable due to not having a soul. Pure crap.) Free of such things, Spectre is a power to be reckoned with.
#49 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:  thanks for the info
#50 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

No Prob.