• 101 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224455 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Mr. Mxyzptlk defeat Classic Beyonder ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224455 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the 5 Dimensinal Imp would win. He has shown power greater than that of the Spectre at times.

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7420 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I say the 5 Dimensinal Imp would win. He has shown power greater than that of the Spectre at times."

true, but not sure if there'd be any winner in this type of match up! honestly can't say at this point, but interesting match up!

#4 Posted by jack128875 (234 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

I say the 5 Dimensinal Imp would win. He has shown power greater than that of the Spectre at times.

"

He has owned the Sceptre many times, true.  But can he really beat the Beyonder?
#5 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@jack128875 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"
He has owned the Sceptre many times, true.  But can he really beat the Beyonder? "
No.
#6 Posted by lordraiden (7420 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @jack128875 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"
He has owned the Sceptre many times, true.  But can he really beat the Beyonder? "
No. "

No, no he can't.  Beyonder would actually own the whole fifth dimension.  Sorry, I don't see even mxy killing/erasing Death, having the LT under his thumb and everyone else too scared to confront him.
#7 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

The beyonder = The One above all. as strong as mxy was, he was nowhere near that level.

#8 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder is the absolute strongest  in comics, he has power of the marvel multiverse x 1000, he is far stronger than TOAA. 

@King Saturn:

Id like to see beyonder fight thought robot (c.a) superman, who would win?

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" Beyonder is the absolute strongest  in comics, he has power of the marvel multiverse x 1000, he is far stronger than TOAA. 

@King Saturn:
 Id like to see beyonder fight thought robot (c.a) superman, who would win? "
probably Classic Beyonder
#10 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder stomps

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Classic Beyonder is too much for Mxy.

#12 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  both are the few characters i know of that are literally beyond their own multiverse
#13 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA would erase Beyonder from existance like he was nothing .

#14 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"TOAA would erase Beyonder from existance like he was nothing ."

Not Pre-Retcon Beyonder
#15 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: And him too .
#16 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder.

#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: And him too ."

An omnipotent being really can't do anything to another omnipotent being.
#18 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder stomps
#19 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Too bad that was just Beyonder's imagination .
#20 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Too bad that was just Beyonder's imagination ."

We're not judging by what was later revealed, just basing it on how Starlin wrote it. So yeah, this is the same Beyonder that had PR Molecule Man crying on Vulcana's lap and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry. When a guy who can repair the entire multiverse with a twirl of a finger turns into a grade-A bitch, then you know that PR Beyonder was the real deal. We aren't referring to the cosmic cube arc or Bendis' Illuminati adaptation, since they didn't consistently portray Beyonder's pocket universe origin. We can't just look at Beyonder in general when determining where he stands (similar to Solomon Grundy), it just needs to be based on a particular storyline.
#21 Posted by jack128875 (234 posts) - - Show Bio
" TOAA would erase Beyonder from existance like he was nothing . "
False.  Beyonder in secret wars was completely equal to The one above all.
#22 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@jack128875 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"

First, I don't think Mxy himself has ever fought the Spectre. However, in the Emperor Joker storyline, Joker is able to bend Spectre to his will (due to tricking Mxy into giving him his reality warping power). Remember, though, that this was when the Spectre had Hal Jordan as his host. The Hal Jordan Spectre wasn't as powerful as the Jim Corrigan Spectre or Crispus Allen Spectre, since Hal would often hold his own power in check.  
I believe that, fully unbound and hostless, the Spectre is more powerful than any of the 5D imps. He depowered Mxy in Day of Vengeance. 
#23 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

And as for Mxy vs Beyonder, Mxy dies.
#24 Posted by death monger (992 posts) - - Show Bio

donny osmond
#25 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Too bad that was just Beyonder's imagination . "
And now it's wasn't.  The new retcon validated the events of Secret Wars (mostly) except the Beyonder being the supreme being of his own megaverse.
#26 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

"

I agree, I think if Mxy(didn't jobber and went all out) he could rid Belamer...I mean Beyonder ;) 

Mxy is known as a Universal and mutil buster(if he wants to) and is smarter I believe then Beyonder as well... 

As for the Spectre getting owned by Mxy(I'm not sure I'd say "owned" but definitely beaten to the other guy, although keep in mind Spectre is just like Mxy as times where he jobbers way too freaking much.... classic Spectre the one that SA Superman could not move and same one who sneezed away a solar system with Mxy right next to him, can definitely take him on but when you have "weaker versions of Spectre" that happens...I hate it when they jobber certain characters at times...
#27 Posted by Assman (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"
I agree, I think if Mxy(didn't jobber and went all out) he could rid Belamer...I mean Beyonder ;)  Mxy is known as a Universal and mutil buster(if he wants to) and is smarter I believe then Beyonder as well... "

Right, so now the Spectre is above the Beyonder??
#28 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Never said that but god knows Spectre much like Mxy is a huge jobber... 

Beyonder as far as I'm concerned is just a plot device tool piece, which is why he was retconned...on par with TTOA? Give me a break lol

Put up SA Spectre the one that SA Supes couldn't move, yet Spectre wasn't trying...you know the same SA Supes who sneezed away an entire system right next to Mxy? lol 

But sadly, since then we've seen Spectre severly jobbered and toned down compared to "Spectre at full power at his best"

#29 Posted by Reactor (2596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Too bad that was just Beyonder's imagination . "
And now it's wasn't.  The new retcon validated the events of Secret Wars (mostly) except the Beyonder being the supreme being of his own megaverse. "

They changed their minds again? And with another recton? Geoff Johns would be proud.
#30 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Never said that but god knows Spectre much like Mxy is a huge jobber... 

Beyonder as far as I'm concerned is just a plot device tool piece, which is why he was retconned...on par with TTOA? Give me a break lol

Put up SA Spectre the one that SA Supes couldn't move, yet Spectre wasn't trying...you know the same SA Supes who sneezed away an entire system right next to Mxy? lol 

But sadly, since then we've seen Spectre severly jobbered and toned down compared to "Spectre at full power at his best"

"
Originally there was a purpose behind the Beyonder.  It involved, at the time, marvel explaining the potential of other comic mega-verses existing and the fact that each has their own supreme being.   The Beyonder was meant to be the supreme being of his own mega-verse.
#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Right ^ but didn't they more or less later alter that so that it never happened or was a dream or something?(I forget the exact details on how they explained it)

#32 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Right ^ but didn't they more or less later alter that so that it never happened or was a dream or something?(I forget the exact details on how they explained it) "
Yes, in the first retcon of the Beyonder/Molecule Man where the beyonder was part of a cosmic cube the events of secret wars I & II were his imagination and Owen Reece's power was simply opened up by his accident and it was said that Owen was much stronger than the Beyonder.

When they retconed him again making the Beyonder a Mutant Inhuman the events of Secret War I & II were again validated as they actually happened. And, even though, the beyonder at this point has become nigh-omnipotent, he is still much lower on the cosmic food chain as than he was in his original incarnation.
#33 Edited by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, another old King Saturn thread, Run!

#34 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose that the Mxy being used in this one his most powerful incarnation, World's Funnest Mxy 

In which case, I think Mxy might take it

#35 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder easily. There is no way that even World's Funnest Mxy was more powerful than the Living Tribunal. Beyonder was the most powerful character in comicdom.

#36 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

World's Funniest Mxy might lose but he's one of the few that can actually give him a fight & have to make B work for it to win, for sure...

It's possible he could even win... 

Regular Mxy loses for sure...

#37 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:

"  Beyonder easily. There is no way that even World's Funnest Mxy was more powerful than the Living Tribunal. Beyonder was the most powerful character in comicdom. "

WF Mxy wiped out the entire DC Omniverse/Multiverse/ Whatever, and then recreated it from absolutely nothing. With a snap of his fingers. Effortlessly. They are both definitely on the same power level. I'm not saying Mxy will curbstomp, but they both have a very equal chance of winning    
#38 Posted by darksoul7th (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy All Day!

#39 Posted by darksoul7th (210 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Mxy would win reason Mxy has never changed you know, Mxy has always been the same, dangerous, ignorant, and dishonest, and powerful but Beyonder has went from Classic through Present Beyonder, Mvy never has done that so really he is as powerful as Classic Mxy and Present Mxy so, in the end Mxy Might had won this!

#40 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP-ADUMP! 

To get to a decision on this.  

Beyonder FTW.
#41 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder easy...... 
Beyonder should be immune to 5th demensional imps power
#42 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder would probably will the 5th dimension out of existence. There was a very good reason for the Retcon.
#43 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister  Mxyzptlk

#44 Posted by Billy Batson (58156 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk    

#45 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy wins.

#46 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102:
That is my new background. =) Nevertheless, Pre-Retcon Beyonder does not derive his power from a dimensional plane. He is comparable to the prescence, not to the 5th dimension imps
#47 Edited by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102:

Last time I checked,the multiverse is a bit larger than some galaxies.
#48 Posted by prodigyprime (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince of Saiyans: Classic Beyonder STOMP

#49 Posted by Nefarious (21309 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Beyonder wins. 

#50 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

EDIT: Mxy should win.

SHAZAM