#1 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So who would win in a fight.

Fight Takes Place here:

Rules are as follows:

-There are two fights

-First Fight rules:

-First fight no weapons, just H2H

-Fight is won by K.O.

-Second Fight rules:

-Fight is to the death

-Miyagi has a spear(as seen him fight with in second Karate Kid movie)

-Mori has his ninja sword (that he uses at the end of the first movie)

Who wins and why?

Miyagi:

Vs

Mori Tanaka:

#2 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Miyagi in a good fight

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle and I love 3 ninjas

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm biased.

I hated Karate Kid.

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Miyagi....because when crane kick done properly....there is no defense!

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol ^^^ and the drum technique...Miyagi wins

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

haha this thread is amazing. If Mori has his body double to do all these flips for him, I think he should take this.

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I think who ever is lucky enough to witness this clash wins.

#9 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Mori FTW!

I'm sure he has more feats.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting lol.

I do think while Mori is more nimble, Miyagi has more technique. One thing I have to point out being a fan of both films/series. Mori technically lost to his former friend/student if not for the jelly beans in the initial encounter, then came back. Granted, he's far older giving Snyder the edge however we've seen Miyagi take out the head teacher(Kreese) twice of Karate Kid and the 3 Okinawan punks in the second film and Kreese and Terry Silver in the 3rd Karate Kid. Who are arguably around the same age as Snyder in 3 ninjas I think it's safe to say. And we can't forget Miyagi taking out the 5 kids without breaking a sweat in the first film lol

So I'd probably give Miyagi overall edge 8/10 times vs. Mori.

I think Mori is faster, more nimble and flexible but believe Miyagi is more deadly and smarter.

#11 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Any other thoughts?

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my childhood screams for this match to actually happen in some form of cinema...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Interesting lol.

I do think while Mori is more nimble, Miyagi has more technique. One thing I have to point out being a fan of both films/series. Mori technically lost to his former friend/student if not for the jelly beans in the initial encounter, then came back. Granted, he's far older giving Snyder the edge however we've seen Miyagi take out the head teacher(Kreese) twice of Karate Kid and the 3 Okinawan punks in the second film and Kreese and Terry Silver in the 3rd Karate Kid. Who are arguably around the same age as Snyder in 3 ninjas I think it's safe to say. And we can't forget Miyagi taking out the 5 kids without breaking a sweat in the first film lol

So I'd probably give Miyagi overall edge 8/10 times vs. Mori.

I think Mori is faster, more nimble and flexible but believe Miyagi is more deadly and smarter.

You forgot about the pepper bomb. If the jelly beans don't count than the pepper bomb doesn't. I think Mori was winning before that too.

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@Vaeternus said:

Interesting lol.

I do think while Mori is more nimble, Miyagi has more technique. One thing I have to point out being a fan of both films/series. Mori technically lost to his former friend/student if not for the jelly beans in the initial encounter, then came back. Granted, he's far older giving Snyder the edge however we've seen Miyagi take out the head teacher(Kreese) twice of Karate Kid and the 3 Okinawan punks in the second film and Kreese and Terry Silver in the 3rd Karate Kid. Who are arguably around the same age as Snyder in 3 ninjas I think it's safe to say. And we can't forget Miyagi taking out the 5 kids without breaking a sweat in the first film lol

So I'd probably give Miyagi overall edge 8/10 times vs. Mori.

I think Mori is faster, more nimble and flexible but believe Miyagi is more deadly and smarter.

You forgot about the pepper bomb. If the jelly beans don't count than the pepper bomb doesn't. I think Mori was winning before that too.

Oh yeah good point lol. No gimmicks, Mori would most likely win against Snyder. I still think Miyagi taking on 3 guys at once was more impressive personally though.

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: I haven't seen any Karate Kid movies in YEARS so I can't really participate here. Just wanted to point that out. Were the three guys Miyagi fought as well trained as Snyder?

#16 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Mori beat Schneider and several Ninjas at once. And his grandkids learned that stuff from him which is why they became the 3 Ninjas.

#17 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@Vaeternus: I haven't seen any Karate Kid movies in YEARS so I can't really participate here. Just wanted to point that out. Were the three guys Miyagi fought as well trained as Snyder?

In 3 ninjas, Mori trained Snyder years ago and was his former partner. Snyder then turned evil and created his own empire, drugs, illegal activity etc and trained men he got over time(as his ninja minions)

Mori also the grandfather of the 3 kids trained them, which is why they were able to compete with Snyder's men being as how they all originated from the same teacher. Mori...

As for Karate Kid, yeah I'd say so. You see similar situation but little different. Miyagi when he took down those 3 guys, one of them was his former best friend's nephew...who trained under his Uncle(miyagi's friend as kids). The Uncle trained Chozen(one of the thugs in the video and leader of that little group working for the uncle(sato/miyagi's old friend). Sato and Miyagi trained together and learned from the same teacher years ago as kids/young adults. Miyagi's father. So again, that martial art training all spawned from Miyagi's father's karate. Sato trained Chozen as his #1 student, who was in charge of training his friends/men as well as American soldier which they confirm in the movie. One part you see Chozen in the dojo kicking 4 american soldier's butts easily. Yet when he faced Miyagi pretty much got his butt kicked...along with his two friends.

In the third Karate Kid, Miyagi also took out Terry Silver, while K.O.ed Mike Barnes and Kreese really fast. Just watch the video I posted, it shows Miyagi's best fights...

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

My money is on Miyagi in a good fight

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, same here. I guess a lot of people on here never saw either film lol.