#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic by far. He has everything Superman does and more.

#3 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic, more powers.

Moderator
#4 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you get when you combine all the powers of Superman(but none of the weaknesses) with the intellect of Reed Richards(Majestic has an iq that would make Braniac look stupid), the gadgets of Batman, and the fighting skills of Ares?One serious badass!(Mr. Majestic)

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope DC Ares is a skilled combatant cause Marvel Ares isn't that great of a fighter.

Moderator
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Majestic more than likely... though if this was Majestic vs Silver Age Superman.... eh, I don't know.
#7 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I hope DC Ares is a skilled combatant cause Marvel Ares isn't that great of a fighter.

yeah lol..I haven't seen anything from ares to say he is very skilled fighter when there are people with superior fighting skills than ares..

#8 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic for sure. He is one of the more powerful Superman clones. Especially his intellect / speed feats are incredible. In fact together with the Sentry he is probably the most impressive Superman clone in terms of the powerset! Sentry has the versatility, while Majestic has the intellect, the strenght, the speed and the nano seconds feats!

#9 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite...

Majestic all the way.

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Obivously I prefer to have the powers of Mr. Majestic.

#11 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic, more powers.

#12 Posted by NovaSupreme (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Majestic by far. He has everything Superman does and more.

#13 Edited by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. If I had Majestro's powers I would be stronger initially, however Superman has the potential to become the stronger of the two (see DC One Million). Also, I know Majestros became more powerful in incidents such as when he became a Universal, but since I will still be bound to this universe, such would be unattainable. All Superman needs is a yellow sun and some time to kill.

#14 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic ! ! !

#15 Posted by baron2011 (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#16 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have Majestic's powers and abilities without a shadow of a doubt. Majestic was intentionally created to be superior to Superman in every possible way.

#17 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#18 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic all the way

#19 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Creation Blades? Yes please.

#20 Posted by termiteone4ever (7436 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic for me as well :)

Supes is a fav but Maj got him

#21 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu said:

Creation Blades? Yes please

@kajitatsu said:

Creation Blades? Yes please.

Not to mention Kusar blades (capable of cutting anything),planet movers, and reality warping.

#22 Posted by alexander121793 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the advantages of choosing Mr. Majestic people have allready pointed out their are some more I can mention.

1. Don't have to deal with being the last of your civilization.

2. You have a highly advanced home planet you can return to at anytime.

3. You have access to the highly kherubim technology that to my knowledge surpasses kryptons.

4. Kherubim spaceships have the ability to travel through the bleed as a standard feature so you can travel anywhere in the multiverse you wan't so if you wan't to have adventures in the dc universe you can travel their virtually anytime.

5. As a kherubim lord you are automatically high up on the social food chain.

Among many other advantages that are so numerous I will not bother to list them all.

My choice is Mr. Majestic because you get everything you'd get for choosing Superman gets and more.

#23 Posted by XiiX (8320 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic for me.

#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Majestros.
Moderator
#25 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic is superman when he drinks redbull

#26 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

What do you get when you combine all the powers of Superman(but none of the weaknesses) with the intellect of Reed Richards(Majestic has an iq that would make Braniac look stupid), the gadgets of Batman, and the fighting skills of Ares?One serious badass!(Mr. Majestic)

QFT.

#27 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic.

#28 Posted by SuperAquaMan (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. I hate mr,majestic I think hes such a bad character. Who needs all the extra powers is the real world.

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander121793 said:

Aside from the advantages of choosing Mr. Majestic people have allready pointed out their are some more I can mention.

1. Don't have to deal with being the last of your civilization.

2. You have a highly advanced home planet you can return to at anytime.

3. You have access to the highly kherubim technology that to my knowledge surpasses kryptons.

4. Kherubim spaceships have the ability to travel through the bleed as a standard feature so you can travel anywhere in the multiverse you wan't so if you wan't to have adventures in the dc universe you can travel their virtually anytime.

5. As a kherubim lord you are automatically high up on the social food chain.

Among many other advantages that are so numerous I will not bother to list them all.

My choice is Mr. Majestic because you get everything you'd get for choosing Superman gets and more.

I never noticed that, but now that you mention it, those are some pretty sweet advantages over Superman.

#30 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperAquaMan said:

Superman. I hate mr,majestic I think hes such a bad character. Who needs all the extra powers is the real world.

You're correct in saying that the extra powers aren't really necessary in the real world (though I'd say super-brilliance and fighting ability out the butt would be cool, as would the potential for massive psychic powers), but if there's no drawback, why wouldn't you want them? You don't have to like Majestic to like his powers. It's not like you'd become him. In point of fact, there would actually be drawbacks if you opted for Superman's powers. There may be no magic or green K in the world, but being powered by a yellow sun and weakened by red ones might cut down on your ability to fly around in the solar system (which I'd totally be doing on days that I got mad and needed to get away before I destroyed Earth).

Moderator
#31 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

So.. would I rather have the powers of a guy with amazing powers, or the powers of a guy with even more amazing powers that are better in every way and no weaknesses?

Hrm.

Gee, Majestic I guess.

#32 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic

#33 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Majestic. But there I feel there are people that will always choose Superman no matter who the other character(s) is/are.

#34 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic for me

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Either.

#36 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Either.

Damn, dude what's with the font?

@Lady_Liberty said:

So.. would I rather have the powers of a guy with amazing powers, or the powers of a guy with even more amazing powers that are better in every way and no weaknesses?

Hrm.

Gee, Majestic I guess.

QFT

#37 Posted by Immortal777 (7614 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#38 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

MAJESTROS

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26 said:

I'd rather have Majestic's powers and abilities without a shadow of a doubt. Majestic was intentionally created to be superior to Superman in every possible way.

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Majestic more than likely... though if this was Majestic vs Silver Age Superman.... eh, I don't know.

pre 52 Superman.

m99

#41 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#42 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

superman

#43 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Sike

Mr. M

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic, more powers.

#45 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander121793 said:

Aside from the advantages of choosing Mr. Majestic people have allready pointed out their are some more I can mention.

1. Don't have to deal with being the last of your civilization.

2. You have a highly advanced home planet you can return to at anytime.

3. You have access to the highly kherubim technology that to my knowledge surpasses kryptons.

4. Kherubim spaceships have the ability to travel through the bleed as a standard feature so you can travel anywhere in the multiverse you wan't so if you wan't to have adventures in the dc universe you can travel their virtually anytime.

5. As a kherubim lord you are automatically high up on the social food chain.

Among many other advantages that are so numerous I will not bother to list them all.

My choice is Mr. Majestic because you get everything you'd get for choosing Superman gets and more.