#1 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kheran Warlord   

with the creation blades
The swords that can literally cut through anything
        + Zoom's power  
Zoom's personal time manipulation power

CIS off for Majestic, bloodlusted. BFR allowed

VS 
Stage One, the entire Marvel Earth heroes and villains (Squirrel Girl excluded). Majestic can not destroy the planet 

5 minutes prep for majestic
Stage Two, heralds of the galactus (all of them, former and current) and gladiator, quasar, adam warlock, entire nova corps. 

Stage Three, Odin, dormammu, surtur, and mephisto 

Odin

Stage Four, dark phoenix and rune king thor 

10 minutes prep for majestic before final stage
Stage Five, Galactus.  

#2 Posted by Rage.Of.Olympus (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

#3 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" Wow. "
#4 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Stage 3 stomps
#5 Posted by Greendevil (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, He wont get past all the Heralds and the Nova corps. SS should at least slow him down so the others can do some damage. But even if he gets past, stage three is a stomp in favor of the team!
#6 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

4 stops him cold

#7 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3

#8 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

explain

#9 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3...especial if it takes place in dormammu or mephisto realm

#10 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

especial if it takes place in dormammu or mephisto realm "

no
#11 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @jashro44 said:

especial if it takes place in dormammu or mephisto realm "

no "
they still win
#12 Posted by Greendevil (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

dude, he is not getting past Odin and team. To much power, and it dosent matter in what realm the fight is.
#13 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I take it that stage 5 Galactus is a full powerd Galactus or a fully fed Galactus (Galactus gets rid of the minimalist attitude and eats the omniverse).  I dont think he's getting past 4 as Dark Phoenix is I guess universal or galaxy buster and that Rune King Thor is clearly above Odin which should be a multi galaxy buster.
#14 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" I take it that stage 5 Galactus is a full powerd Galactus or a fully fed Galactus (Galactus gets rid of the minimalist attitude and eats the omniverse).  I dont think he's getting past 4 as Dark Phoenix is I guess universal or galaxy buster and that Rune King Thor is clearly above Odin which should be a multi galaxy buster I take it. "
its not about their firepower but the omniscience. they can predict his moves.
#15 Posted by Greendevil (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Surfer by himself would make Majestic work for it, with or without the blades. Majestic would win, but that wont come fast, as surfer regenerates the whole body in  nanoseconds. Throw in the rest of the team at the same time attacking from the same angle. Imo Maj would have some serious problems. With that said, even IF he gets past them......He is not going through Odin,Surtur, Dormamu and Mephisto, or the Phoenix/RKT, and deff not past Galactus
#16 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" I take it that stage 5 Galactus is a full powerd Galactus or a fully fed Galactus (Galactus gets rid of the minimalist attitude and eats the omniverse).  I dont think he's getting past 4 as Dark Phoenix is I guess universal or galaxy buster and that Rune King Thor is clearly above Odin which should be a multi galaxy buster I take it. "
its not about their firepower but the omniscience. they can predict his moves. "

they're omniscience?
#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt the creation blade cut all and everything chances are it can cut every character here and if he control time with majestic brains and smartness he might can take alot of these characters . 

#18 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

With Zoom and blade powers I can still see him surviving stage 3 with maximum effort but not beyond. I could be wrong.

#19 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
its not about their firepower but the omniscience. they can predict his moves. "
they're omniscience? "
Thor is,  IIRC
#20 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not making it past four.

#21 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic needs to think of some crazy a$$ ideas here to win.
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43408 posts) - - Show Bio

I see him stopping at 4.

#23 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read thor avengers disassembled. I don't see any on panel feats suggest rune thor's omniscience

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" Wow. "

@ThanosIsMad said:

He's not making it past four.
#25 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a lot of prep when he has superspeed along with Zoom's powers...What is he allowed to do with it?

#26 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

That's a lot of prep when he has superspeed along with Zoom's powers...What is he allowed to do with it?

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops At Stage 3.

#28 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

Majestic doesn't clear this, at all.

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@mrtrickster said:
" @difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" I take it that stage 5 Galactus is a full powerd Galactus or a fully fed Galactus (Galactus gets rid of the minimalist attitude and eats the omniverse). I dont think he's getting past 4 as Dark Phoenix is I guess universal or galaxy buster and that Rune King Thor is clearly above Odin which should be a multi galaxy buster I take it. "
they're omniscience? "
Thor is, IIRC

Only Rune King Thor is.

#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24665 posts) - - Show Bio

give him more than a few minutes prep and Zoom's power would make this a stomp. With this level of prep and several of these beings having the ability to emulate Zoom like abilities themselves I don't see how he could win