#1  Edited By WarChild

No Caption Provided

Mr. Majestic  

VS

No Caption Provided

2 Hrs Prep

Metropolis ( 8AM  )

Morals Off 

Mr.Majestic starts off in the air ( Combatants Star off within 1 State of Each Other) 

Who Wins This ???
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By velle37

With 2 hours prep I'm sure Maj can think of something.......
WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WarChild
@velle37: Yeah, I agree.. I thought about giving them 5 hrs prep but came to the conclusion that that would be too much... Thanks
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By drkhwk2001
@velle37 said:
" With 2 hours prep I'm sure Maj can think of something....... "
This here...............
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheFlash4740

Since Child War up there thinks It was me that deleted the comment, even though it wasn't myself...I will bite.  I know a good amount about Zoom, not so much Majestic. 

How will his 2 hrs prep help him here. With His genius intellect, i still find it hard to conjure up something to beat zoom. But Im all ears.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
"Since Child War up there thinks It was me that deleted the comment, even though it wasn't myself...I will bite.  I know a good amount about Zoom, not so much Majestic.   How will his 2 hrs prep help him here. With His genius intellect, i still find it hard to conjure up something to beat zoom. But Im all ears."

He has built complex weapons and computers in nanoseconds. Translate that kind of mind power, and speed, into 2 hours. 

Added to Maj's fighting skills, telepathy and telekinesis, energy manipulation powers, being stronger than Superman, Supes level durability, faster than Superman (given that he traveled the distance of the universe in 4 months, i'd put him at least at Wally's level), etc...... 

Maj has a chance against Zoom with two hours to prepare.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
"Since Child War up there thinks It was me that deleted the comment, even though it wasn't myself...I will bite.  I know a good amount about Zoom, not so much Majestic.   How will his 2 hrs prep help him here. With His genius intellect, i still find it hard to conjure up something to beat zoom. But Im all ears."
He has built complex weapons and computers in nanoseconds. Translate that kind of mind power, and speed, into 2 hours.  Added to Maj's fighting skills, telepathy and telekinesis, energy manipulation powers, being stronger than Superman, Supes level durability, faster than Superman (given that he traveled the distance of the universe in 4 months, i'd put him at least at Wally's level), etc......  Maj has a chance against Zoom with two hours to prepare.  "
I was with u up till that point. I know Majestic is unbelievably fast, but not At Wally's level.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
He has built complex weapons and computers in nanoseconds. Translate that kind of mind power, and speed, into 2 hours.  Added to Maj's fighting skills, telepathy and telekinesis, energy manipulation powers, being stronger than Superman, Supes level durability, faster than Superman (given that he traveled the distance of the universe in 4 months, i'd put him at least at Wally's level), etc......  Maj has a chance against Zoom with two hours to prepare.  "
I was with u up till that point. I know Majestic is unbelievably fast, but not At Wally's level."

Wally's pretty fast, it hasn't really been quantified. But the universe is incredibly long. To cross it in four months makes Maj an extremely fast entity. IMO he's at Wally's level if not above.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot

hes not on land majestic can do that in space otherwise hed destroy earth and fights over anyway

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37:  To each his own :)
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LT1085

Hey can anybody tell me what that thing is for at the top of the page that says "search for something" and has options and "topics" in it? I know  @WarChild doesn't know what it is, otherwise he/she would have used it like he/she was supposed to and discovered that this has already been done before. I'm pretty sure there is something in the battle forum rules about duplicate threads. Somebody help me and WarChild out here. It's all just so confusing and difficult to understand.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @velle37:  To each his own :) "

Cool with me.......... :)
WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WarChild
@LT1085 said:

" Hey can anybody tell me what that thing is for at the top of the page that says "search for something" and has options and "topics" in it? I know  @WarChild doesn't know what it is, otherwise he/she would have used it like he/she was supposed to and discovered that this has already been done before. I'm pretty sure there is something in the battle forum rules about duplicate threads. Somebody help me and WarChild out here. It's all just so confusing and difficult to understand. "

So it`s been a while since you`ve tried to come and be a well....... CLOWN on one of my Threads, But I knew this would happen again therefore I took the liberty of finding New Av`s for your Pic, Instead of that boring old one, so here they are and I hope you enjoy them ;

well it`s kinda plain but hey it`s not too bad

This is one of my personal favorites, the pic says it all.

This one is the Slickest looking

They all represent you and who you are, so I`d choose wisely, hope you enjoy your new, more realistic avatar as your profile Pic.

Look forward to seeing which one you choose, but if anyone knows about these you are the King of Them.

As always good day to ya ..... 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

None of Majestic's abilities matter here except his speed and intelligence, but I think those are enough. He's already created a device that manipulated time in some way (I forget the specifics, had to do with trapping a girl with time powers in a loop). I think with the understanding that this is a serious fight, he could come up with something to get around Zoom's time abilities in two hours.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Buckshot said:
" None of Majestic's abilities matter here except his speed and intelligence, but I think those are enough. He's already created a device that manipulated time in some way (I forget the specifics, had to do with trapping a girl with time powers in a loop). I think with the understanding that this is a serious fight, he could come up with something to get around Zoom's time abilities in two hours. "
Good points. With this i think I strike to move my vote towards Majestic. But...If they met Randomly..i think we all know how that would end :P
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Preacherl2k
@velle37 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
@Buckshot said:
" None of Majestic's abilities matter here except his speed and intelligence, but I think those are enough. He's already created a device that manipulated time in some way (I forget the specifics, had to do with trapping a girl with time powers in a loop). I think with the understanding that this is a serious fight, he could come up with something to get around Zoom's time abilities in two hours. "
Majestic for the win.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By MrDirector786

Since Majestic has prep, I think he would win this.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

Majestic with prep wins,without it zooooooooooooooooooom

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom
@velle37 said:
"Wally's pretty fast, it hasn't really been quantified."

o_O
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Inevitable
Majestic
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fire Star
@Inevitable said:
"Majestic "
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
o_O "

What?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus

Majestic got this...

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@velle37 said:
" @Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
o_O "
What? "
wait didn't wally outrun a universe running away form black flash?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By velle37
@difficlus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
o_O "
What? "
wait didn't wally outrun a universe running away form black flash? "

He "cracked open time without breaking a sweat" and raced BF through the future, to the end of time............ where death has no meaning.......... 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26  Edited By Zoom
@velle37 said:
"@Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
o_O "
What? "

That means I think you are incorrect and I'm not sure how you made that mistake.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
"@Zoom said:
"@velle37 said:
o_O "
What? "
That means I think you are incorrect and I'm not sure how you made that mistake. "

Then correct me......
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Zoom on an accelerated time line? How will Maj ever be able to catch up and destroy him?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By velle37
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"Isn't Zoom on an accelerated time line? How will Maj ever be able to catch up and destroy him? "

Zoom has been touched before, though he usually breaks out immediately after. 

He can accelerate his own timeline to move faster. But he's not invincible.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37 said:
" @Prince of Saiyans said:
"Isn't Zoom on an accelerated time line? How will Maj ever be able to catch up and destroy him? "
Zoom has been touched before, though he usually breaks out immediately after.  He can accelerate his own timeline to move faster. But he's not invincible. "
Who has touched him when he has been going full out? Not taking it easy on them, besides Flash when he stole 3 other speedsters speed?  Even then He was a Blur
WW = PIS, he was taking it easy on her.
Liberty Bell. PIS
Hal- Wasn't paying him any mind, was toying with Bats, WW, and supes at the same time..
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37: I know, even WW has roped him up, but why is that? Shouldn't he be untouchable? 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Prince of Saiyans said:
Zoom has been touched before, though he usually breaks out immediately after.  He can accelerate his own timeline to move faster. But he's not invincible. "
Who has touched him when he has been going full out? Not taking it easy on them, besides Flash when he stole 3 other speedsters speed?  Even then He was a BlurWW = PIS, he was taking it easy on her. Liberty Bell. PIS Hal- Wasn't paying him any mind, was toying with Bats, WW, and supes at the same time.. "

There was an instance where Wally touched him, but someone on here debates with me that Zoom was holding back, since in his first appearance he was a blur. There were no indication in the comics that Zoom was holding back, only that Wally was pushing himself harder (he tore the muscles in his shoulder doing this), but this is all debatable.

WW with her reflexes and speed it's plausible, but not if Zoom is going all out. 

Jesse's speed never made sense to me (I thought her top speed was half light speed, and/or the same as her father, but she has entered the speed force, so can supposedy go FTL). Idk how she touched him

Hal I think got lucky. No human should be able to tag him. 

@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @velle37: I know, even WW has roped him up, but why is that? Shouldn't he be untouchable?  "

He is a being of hypothetical physics. 
So the comic writer makes up whatever seems to make sense at the time. 
When Zoom first appeared, he was damaging time every time he used his powers. 
The second time he appeared he didn't have that problem. 

Since Zoom was able to be faster than the flashes, so most others shouldn't be able to see/touch him. 
WW has super speed, and honed reflexes, so in certain situations she could tag him. 
But if Zoom is going all out........ unless she prepped....... there shouldn't be anything she can do to stop him.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37:  Besides with the Flash family...I dont think I've ever seen Zoom go all out...wouldn't be a pretty sight to see

And you just contradicted urself up there. 

" Since Zoom was able to be faster than the flashes, so most others shouldn't be able to see/touch him. 
WW has super speed, and honed reflexes, so in certain situations she could tag him. "

Since Flash can't see or touch him without stealing speed,
and WW isnt nearly as fast as Wally...I dont see how WW with her "Honed" reflexes. Which are very high mind you, but  dont rival flash's.. can touch him....I dont get where ur going with that. 

I can understand if your saying she has a better chance than humans...But other than that. Im lost in ur logic.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @velle37:  Besides with the Flash family...I dont think I've ever seen Zoom go all out...wouldn't be a pretty sight to see"

True.......
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hoboseid
@WarChild said:
"   2 Hrs Prep  Metropolis ( 8AM  )  Morals Off    Mr.Majestic starts off in the air ( Combatants Star off within 1 State of Each Other)        Who Wins This ??? "
Majestic owns Zoom badly 

spite
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Courage_

Majestic's speed, durability, etc. are irrelevent here. All that matters is his amazing prep, which could pull him out a win here.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By velle37
@_Courage_ said:
"Majestic's speed, durability, etc. are irrelevent here. All that matters is his amazing prep, which could pull him out a win here. "

Pretty much. 

@TheFlash4740
said:
"@velle37:  Besides with the Flash family...I dont think I've ever seen Zoom go all out...wouldn't be a pretty sight to see  And you just contradicted urself up there.   " Since Zoom was able to be faster than the flashes, so most others shouldn't be able to see/touch him. WW has super speed, and honed reflexes, so in certain situations she could tag him. "  Since Flash can't see or touch him without stealing speed, and WW isnt nearly as fast as Wally...I dont see how WW with her "Honed" reflexes. Which are very high mind you, but  dont rival flash's.. can touch him....I dont get where ur going with that.     I can understand if your saying she has a better chance than humans...But other than that. Im lost in ur logic. "

When Zoom isn't going all out, it's beleiveable that a warrior with Diana's reflexes (being able to deflect shots from every angle at once), in addition to her speed from the Greek God Hermes, that she could tag Zoom. But not if Zoom is going all out (he rarely does anyway).
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uknow

zoom wins because he is infinite faster than maj

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37:  i see ur point. I thought u were saying she could hit him when he was going all out. 

I was like 

wait a minuteeeee

hahaha. But i see your point.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Hoboseid said:
" @WarChild said:
"   2 Hrs Prep  Metropolis ( 8AM  )  Morals Off    Mr.Majestic starts off in the air ( Combatants Star off within 1 State of Each Other)        Who Wins This ??? "
Majestic owns Zoom badly  spite "
No Stomp.

Majestic wins, but certainly not a stomp.
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By untammed

majestic got this

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

No Zoom supporters here?

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By monarch2016

you can put majestic agains TOAA and even then he would win

anyway this is a huge stomp in zoom's favor

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By emperorznb

@baron2011: Without prep, Zoom may stomp. But this is with prep so Majestic might be able to think of something that will ensure him his victory.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By monarch2016

@emperorznb said:

@baron2011: Without prep, Zoom may stomp. But this is with prep so Majestic might be able to think of something that will ensure him his victory.

yea yea yea

the fact is before overrestic pushes the button of the machine that he builded,the fight would be over

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By MrDirector786

Zoom

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Montaq

Maj

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cable_Extreme

He can just fly and detroy the planet that zoom is on.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

No being can beat ZOOOOOOOOOM!!!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By XiiX

@jeanroygrant: Wrong Zoom. But yeah, he wins.