• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic has to travel to the Marvel Universe to kill Zeus, if he does not succeed Mr. Majestic's universe is doomed. Majestic has 3 days prep before his journey, one there he begins his mission to draw out Zues. Zeus learns that someone at least more powerful than his son is out to kill him, he learns this when Herc arrives on Olympus, battered and cut up. In his dieing breath he warns his father of Majestic's intentions of killing his father and that Majestic will be in central Park NYC at midnight.

- Majestic has his blades and armor shown in the picture (I have no idea what it does)
- Zeus has his lightning bolt/s, Herc's mace and Lion skin.
 

Battle to the death
 
Who would win?

Zeus
 

Mr. Majestic
 


#2 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic with creation blades would wreck Zeus.

#3 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

mr majestic sounds like a porno name. XD

#4 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

mr majestic sounds like a porno name. XD

-_____-

#5 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

#6 Posted by XiiX (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: HAHA! That never occurred to me, but you're right!

#7 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

Lol. HUH????
#8 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

..... Are you serious?

Zeus made a little girl outta hulk...

#9 Posted by XiiX (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

@demifiend

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

Lol. HUH????

(Probably figuring Majestic will take the quickest route to victory via "super-sped decapitation")

#10 Posted by Falcor (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

Zeus utterly annihilated the Hulk with only his fists.

If you're referring to another confrontation between the two then let me know. But this is the only time the two have fought that I can recall. And I hope those images turn out to be readable when opened in another tab. I apologize if they are not. I'm still getting used to how things work around here, lol.

I believe Mr. Majestic takes this one. He is simply too much for Zeus to handle, in my opinion.

#11 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio
@Falcor

@demifiend said:

if hulk can give zeus problems, majestic kill zeus in three seconds

Zeus utterly annihilated the Hulk with only his fists.

If you're referring to another confrontation between the two then let me know. But this is the only time the two have fought that I can recall. And I hope those images turn out to be readable when opened in another tab. I apologize if they are not. I'm still getting used to how things work around here, lol.

I believe Mr. Majestic takes this one. He is simply too much for Zeus to handle, in my opinion.

I got that comic and it was a nasty beating.
#12 Posted by Falcor (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124: I've always been a fan of the fight. I've got nothing against the Hulk (He's decent) but some of his fans are terrible, especially the ones who actually believe Hulk's claim of "Hulk is strongest there is." and act like that is the Marvel law. So showing those guys the Zeus/Hulk fight can be quite fun, if only because of their looks of shock.

If Majestic has ever curbstomped Hulk in a similar fashion then that would be even better. Has he?

#13 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

 

 
 it seems zeus had to put some effort to beat hulk,, even if it was a little, if he had to do that, he doesnt represents any challenge to majestic. 
my opinion tough
 
 
#14 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the real losers are the citizens of New York..lol anyway Zeus could win in my opinion if he uses the entirety of his power. Like creating storms..lighting bolts in all directions. But Mr M is a beast with prep soooooo I'll say...I dont know. lol

#15 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:


it seems zeus had to put some effort to beat hulk,, even if it was a little, if he had to do that, he doesnt represents any challenge to majestic.
my opinion tough

lol and your telling me majestic wouldn't have any problem in going toe to toe with hulk in just a fists battle?majestic is good but not so above hulk that hulk's strength wouldn't put him problems

#16 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Majestic can possibly win with the prep and his Creation Blades.

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

o__O.

#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (9258 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus lacks a lot of feats compared to Odin... even though hand books say they are about equal...

If it was Odin vs Majestic then surely Odin would win. In this case I don't know. Zeus using his fist owning the strongest version of hulk with little to no effort is pretty impressive. He only used 1/100 of what he could have done to the Hulk.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is still a sky father, this is bull.

#20 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??  
please define skyfather 
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.  

@baron2011:  
 
OMG,  O_O,   Current hulk strenght  feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages? 
#21 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

Skyfather is someone who rules over an entire realm, like Odin , Zeus, Surtur, Yamir etc. These being as such have always been more powerful than most earth based heroes. Mr. Majestic is powerful, never said anything to the contrary but as an sky-father he will have the ability to increase his strength to incalculable level. Even Odin has acknowledge him as his equal and Odin is a galaxy buster.

BTW I am surprised, I haven’t seen 1 feats from Mr. Majestic that’s skyfather level or above them, could you name me or perhaps show me something?

#22 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

and majestic was put down by captain atom

please the guy has planetery level strength at best and hulk is not that much bellow that

even taht hulk would lose to mahestic,superman,captain marvel,black adam etc,all of them would would have big problems with him

#23 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: With creation blades, he defeated Tao... probably a skyfather level or even higher.

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think some version of Maj's reinforced exo-suit might be brought out (since he has 3 days of prep). The strength it gives Majestic is tremendous given that it allowed him to 3-shot (pretty sure it was 3) someone who he was fighting with evenly, but the most important thing is that it's modified to be able to, when holding someone, trap their power in them. I'm sure Maj would have to modify it a little more, but as it was, it was able to contain Spartan's Void powers, turning all his reality warping powers inward and against him. With something to handle Zeus' massive energy powers and something to greatly increase Majestic's already-impressive strength, I think it's more than possible for Maj to walk all over him.

:P

Moderator
#25 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

Skyfather is someone who rules over an entire realm, like Odin , Zeus, Surtur, Yamir etc. These being as such have always been more powerful than most earth based heroes. Mr. Majestic is powerful, never said anything to the contrary but as an sky-father he will have the ability to increase his strength to incalculable level. Even Odin has acknowledge him as his equal and Odin is a galaxy buster.

BTW I am surprised, I haven’t seen 1 feats from Mr. Majestic that’s skyfather level or above them, could you name me or perhaps show me something?

His most impressive stuff he rearranges the solar system with special gloves that ONLY stop the planets being destroyed, so he does it on his own. 
 
 do you have a better zeus strenght feats? 
 
 
He speeds off somewhere in over a second. 
He flies to the sun in seconds or less i assume. 

do you have a better zeus speed feats?  
  

He creates flyes through the sun 
 
do you have a better zeus durability feats? 
 
i see zeus putting some effort to beat hulk, sorry thats not enough for me
#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

Skyfather is someone who rules over an entire realm, like Odin , Zeus, Surtur, Yamir etc. These being as such have always been more powerful than most earth based heroes. Mr. Majestic is powerful, never said anything to the contrary but as an sky-father he will have the ability to increase his strength to incalculable level. Even Odin has acknowledge him as his equal and Odin is a galaxy buster.

BTW I am surprised, I haven’t seen 1 feats from Mr. Majestic that’s skyfather level or above them, could you name me or perhaps show me something?

Odin is not a galaxy-buster. There was only one instance in which Odin may have destroyed a galaxy and it's kind of vague and it was a long time ago and never really replicated ever again.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: With creation blades, he defeated Tao... probably a skyfather level or even higher.

Even with creation blade i dont think i would put him quite at skyfather level, he is just a more powerful version of superman. Besides Zeus has some good feats:

  • Converted Ares into a troll, i dont see why that wouldnt work on Majestic.
  • One shotted thor
  • Stood attack from Galactus.
  • Put galactus down with a lightning blast
  • Was depicted alongside abstracts in HOTU, this by itself is not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in cosmic hierarchy.

If Majestic gets prep, i am sure he can come up with something to take Zeus down, normally i dont think he could.

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32192 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

Skyfather is someone who rules over an entire realm, like Odin , Zeus, Surtur, Yamir etc. These being as such have always been more powerful than most earth based heroes. Mr. Majestic is powerful, never said anything to the contrary but as an sky-father he will have the ability to increase his strength to incalculable level. Even Odin has acknowledge him as his equal and Odin is a galaxy buster.

BTW I am surprised, I haven’t seen 1 feats from Mr. Majestic that’s skyfather level or above them, could you name me or perhaps show me something?

Check out Buckshots Majestic's capabilitys thread 
#29 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@Killemall said:
His most impressive stuff he rearranges the solar system with special gloves that ONLY stop the planets being destroyed, so he does it on his own. do you have a better zeus strenght feats? He speeds off somewhere in over a second. He flies to the sun in seconds or less i assume. do you have a better zeus speed feats? He creates flyes through the sun do you have a better zeus durability feats? i see zeus putting some effort to beat hulk, sorry thats not enough for me
  • Zeus strength feat would be able to put down galactus with a single thunder strike
  • He is a skyfather he should be able to amp his speed, like Odin does but i am not going to comment on that because i havent seen it.
  • Zeus survived a full bast from galactus and we know galactus has a very devasting attack.
  • How do we know Zeus was using his full strength. just see my last reply where i have talked about Zeus feats.
#30 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: But Zeus has never displayed super speed or having a nanosecond reaction time to evade Majestic.

#31 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Killemall said:

Odin is not a galaxy-buster. There was only one instance in which Odin may have destroyed a galaxy and it's kind of vague and it was a long time ago and never really replicated ever again.

It was clearly stated that he destroyed the galaxy, and we have to take his word for it. there were two instances, one might have been dismissed as a hyperbole the other not really.

Besides one good feat is all we need.

#32 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: With creation blades, he defeated Tao... probably a skyfather level or even higher.

Even with creation blade i dont think i would put him quite at skyfather level, he is just a more powerful version of superman. Besides Zeus has some good feats:

  • Converted Ares into a troll, i dont see why that wouldnt work on Majestic.
  • One shotted thor
  • Stood attack from Galactus.
  • Put galactus down with a lightning blast
  • Was depicted alongside abstracts in HOTU, this by itself is not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in cosmic hierarchy.

If Majestic gets prep, i am sure he can come up with something to take Zeus down, normally i dont think he could.

ares is a clown. 
thor is far to be equal to majestic. 
PIS, and that was mikaboshi not zeus 
same 
hierarchy doesnt mean anything in marvel, theres to many inconsistences to know that. 
#33 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: But Zeus has never displayed super speed or having a nanosecond reaction time to evade Majestic.

And i havent seen Zeus hurt by physical force either, that sort of compensates.

@spiderbat87 said:

Check out Buckshots Majestic's capabilitys thread

I sure will, i still doubt he has anything to trump a skyfather. I have read few issue on Majestic myself and to me he always appeared like a more powerful and much more intellegent version of Superman.

#34 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@Killemall said:

ares is a clown. thor is far to be equal to majestic. PIS, and that was mikaboshi not zeus same hierarchy doesnt mean anything in marvel, theres to many inconsistences to know that.
  • Ares is still a god with awesome durability, he has withstood bullets, a crashing building, and energy attacks. He easily defeated A-bomb a hulk class level guy. And i am not saying Zeus beat him, he manipulated his body into a troll, i dont see why he couldnt do that to Majestic.
  • Thor is not way above Majestic, yes indeed Majestic is more powerful but no thor is not that much above Majestic.
  • No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.
  • Marvel has been consistent with space hierarchy, i have never seen a skyfather being beaten by any less.
#35 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@Killemall: just because he is a skyfather you give him the victory??
please define skyfather
im pretty sure majestic feats are above zeus.

@baron2011: OMG, O_O, Current hulk strenght feats are nothing compared to majestic. sorry but no. majestic would kill hulk in two second, zeus need about... how many pages?

Hulk currently is pretty strong infact I dont remeber the last time Majestic ever broke a planet. Hulk holds back alot but that is besides the point.

Majestic treats shall win

#36 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

and majestic was put down by captain atom

And caught Atom's pissed off haymaker in one hand with no effort in their rematch after he knew what he was dealing with. And he followed that up by manhandling in Washington.

@MrDirector786 said:

Odin is not a galaxy-buster. There was only one instance in which Odin may have destroyed a galaxy and it's kind of vague and it was a long time ago and never really replicated ever again.

I was going to ask about that. I remember seeing multiple people were pming to make some sort of ruling on that claim because its not as solid as some people think it is.

@Killemall said:

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: With creation blades, he defeated Tao... probably a skyfather level or even higher.

Even with creation blade i dont think i would put him quite at skyfather level, he is just a more powerful version of superman. Besides Zeus has some good feats:

  • Converted Ares into a troll, i dont see why that wouldnt work on Majestic.
  • One shotted thor
  • Stood attack from Galactus.
  • Put galactus down with a lightning blast
  • Was depicted alongside abstracts in HOTU, this by itself is not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in cosmic hierarchy.

If Majestic gets prep, i am sure he can come up with something to take Zeus down, normally i dont think he could.

You don't have to be more powerful than someone to defeat them. Majestic being a skyfather is irrelevant. However, looking at your last point, Majestic was recognized as a Universal (head of the universe). It's not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in the cosmic hierarchy.

Moderator
#37 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@Killemall said:

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: With creation blades, he defeated Tao... probably a skyfather level or even higher.

Even with creation blade i dont think i would put him quite at skyfather level, he is just a more powerful version of superman. Besides Zeus has some good feats:

  • Converted Ares into a troll, i dont see why that wouldnt work on Majestic.
  • One shotted thor
  • Stood attack from Galactus.
  • Put galactus down with a lightning blast
  • Was depicted alongside abstracts in HOTU, this by itself is not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in cosmic hierarchy.

If Majestic gets prep, i am sure he can come up with something to take Zeus down, normally i dont think he could.

You don't have to be more powerful than someone to defeat them. Majestic being a skyfather is irrelevant. However, looking at your last point, Majestic was recognized as a Universal (head of the universe). It's not a feat per say but sort of shows his level in the cosmic hierarchy.

Interesting that i did not know, but i have always seen Majestic as a amped version of Superman, how does he actually put down Zeus?

#38 Posted by insheepsclothes (169 posts) - - Show Bio

w/ that kinda prep i can see Majestic creating something to pull out a victory here, but it wouldn't be an easy one by any means. if Zeus has the lion's skin, then he cant be cut (unless its decapitation or a limb slice) so i don't see Majestic's blades being the deciding factor here at all. he would have to create a machine or armor that could handle Zeus' output & be able to re-direct or absorb that power. even w/ this kinda prep, i say Majestic 6/10 at best....

#39 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Killemall said:

Odin is not a galaxy-buster. There was only one instance in which Odin may have destroyed a galaxy and it's kind of vague and it was a long time ago and never really replicated ever again.

It was clearly stated that he destroyed the galaxy, and we have to take his word for it. there were two instances, one might have been dismissed as a hyperbole the other not really.

Besides one good feat is all we need.

Which instance are you referring to? I'm talking about the arc with Infinity. He was saying that Infinity will never prevail even if planets crumble and galaxies fall. While he said that, it showed an image of a large rocky object crumbling (which could have been what he was talking about when saying planets crumble) and there was this swirly thing near it (which could have been the galaxy falling). It's the only instance I know of in which he may have actually destroyed a galaxy and I still find it to be kind of vague whether or not he actually did. It was also performed a long time ago and he never really showed galaxy-busting power ever again.

#40 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@demifiend said:

@Killemall said:
His most impressive stuff he rearranges the solar system with special gloves that ONLY stop the planets being destroyed, so he does it on his own. do you have a better zeus strenght feats? He speeds off somewhere in over a second. He flies to the sun in seconds or less i assume. do you have a better zeus speed feats? He creates flyes through the sun do you have a better zeus durability feats? i see zeus putting some effort to beat hulk, sorry thats not enough for me
  • Zeus strength feat would be able to put down galactus with a single thunder strike
  • He is a skyfather he should be able to amp his speed, like Odin does but i am not going to comment on that because i havent seen it.
  • Zeus survived a full bast from galactus and we know galactus has a very devasting attack.
  • How do we know Zeus was using his full strength. just see my last reply where i have talked about Zeus feats.

A thunder strike is not a strength feat. Not amping his strength is not a strength feat. An energy blast is nothing like getting sliced by the creation blades.

@Killemall said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Check out Buckshots Majestic's capabilitys thread

I sure will, i still doubt he has anything to trump a skyfather. I have read few issue on Majestic myself and to me he always appeared like a more powerful and much more intellegent version of Superman.

A more powerful and more intelligent Superman with a weapon that can kill reality warpers has more than a shot.

@Killemall said:

@demifiend said:

@Killemall said:

ares is a clown. thor is far to be equal to majestic. PIS, and that was mikaboshi not zeus same hierarchy doesnt mean anything in marvel, theres to many inconsistences to know that.
  • Ares is still a god with awesome durability, he has withstood bullets, a crashing building, and energy attacks. He easily defeated A-bomb a hulk class level guy. And i am not saying Zeus beat him, he manipulated his body into a troll, i dont see why he couldnt do that to Majestic.

Majestic has resisted magical transmutation.

Moderator
#41 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

 
@Killemall
im still waiting a better feats from zeus than majestic.  
 
is there  speed feat from zeus who saves him to be decapited here.
 
saying he is skyfather doesnt mean anything to me.

#42 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Interesting that i did not know, but i have always seen Majestic as a amped version of Superman, how does he actually put down Zeus?

Two great methods have already been given. One being the Creation Blades and the other being his exo-suit which would make him a physical threat (if he's not one already) and allow him to use Zeus' own energies against him.

Moderator
#43 Posted by God_Spawn (37175 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Moderator
#44 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@Killemall said:

A thunder strike is not a strength feat. Not amping his strength is not a strength feat. An energy blast is nothing like getting sliced by the creation blades.

@Killemall said:

A more powerful and more intelligent Superman with a weapon that can kill reality warpers has more than a shot.

@Killemall said:

Majestic has resisted magical transmutation.

  • This is not a hand 2 hand battle, and lightning attacks are standard attacks for Zeus , he of course will use that in the battle.
  • just because he has a weapon to hurt/ kill a skyfather does not mean he automatically always wins.
  • By a sky-father level entity?
#45 Posted by Killemall (18183 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

#46 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

Mikaboshi was within Zeus. He revealed himself when Hercules tried to reason with him.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Saren (25241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

That was Zeus being used as Mikaboshi's puppet. It was the Chaos King's power, not his. No skyfather can beat Galactus.

Moderator
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

That was Zeus being used as Mikaboshi's puppet. It was the Chaos King's power, not his. No skyfather can beat Galactus.

Not even when Galactus is written by Fraction!
Moderator
#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37175 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

That was Zeus being used as Mikaboshi's puppet. It was the Chaos King's power, not his. No skyfather can beat Galactus.

Not even when Galactus is written by Fraction!

No but they can headbutt him.

Moderator
#50 Posted by Saren (25241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: No it was not Zeus if you're talking about Chaos War.

No it was Zeus himself, Galactus never fought Mikaboshi.

Yes i am talking about Chaos War, who was it then?

That was Zeus being used as Mikaboshi's puppet. It was the Chaos King's power, not his. No skyfather can beat Galactus.

Not even when Galactus is written by Fraction!

But headbutting a cosmic planet-eater who's older than the universe makes total sense!

Moderator