#1 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic is flying around and gets struck by a giant bolt of lightening, he shoots out of the ground and is met by a marvel now Thor in warriors madness. Who wins? No bfr or outside help

#2 Edited by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestros. Even if he isn't stronger than Thor, he is better in basically every other category, especially speed.

#3 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Does WM Thor get a power boost though???

#4 Edited by Dratini1331 (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Only in strength and plausibly durability. Majestic is still too fast for him.

#5 Posted by SheenLantern (6246 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#6 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Seriously, WTF with these threads? Even if Thor does get stronger than Majestic in WM (which he doesn't) Majestic outclasses him in every other way.

#7 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic ftw

#8 Edited by laflux (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@sog7dc: Seriously, WTF with these threads? Even if Thor does get stronger than Majestic in WM (which he doesn't) Majestic outclasses him in every other way.

I doubt its intentional. But Majestic wins quite easily.

#9 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Battle threads? There are thousands of them. If you don't like em ignore them.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yeah but if it's generally agreed Superman can beat Thor, Warrior's Madness or not, it's silly to assume he can beat a character who's basically a far more powerful version of Superman. Just my two cents on it.

#11 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic.

@lvenger said:

Que?

#12 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic.

@lvenger said:

Que?

There's the whole planet moving/solar system feats to consider. But Thor might beat him in striking feats. Of course, Majestic is still superior in other categories so he wins this fight.

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Is majestic more powerful though? From everything I've read majestic is simply superman without the moral code. Is there any evidence to suggest majestic does things superman can't do?

#14 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: And is it generally accepted? I mean all the battle forums I've read seem to think that Thor wins because of his magic

#15 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12547 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic

#17 Posted by BOdinson (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Majestic.

@lvenger said:

Que?

There's the whole planet moving/solar system feats to consider. But Thor might beat him in striking feats. Of course, Majestic is still superior in other categories so he wins this fight.

Did he use a fish net? Seriously how do you move a solar system? DC can exaggerate so much at times.

#18 Edited by XiiX (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

@_black said:

Majestros. Even if he isn't stronger than Thor, he is better in basically every other category, especially speed.

#19 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

@bodinson said:

@lvenger said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Majestic.

@lvenger said:

Que?

Did he use a fish net? Seriously how do you move a solar system? DC can exaggerate so much at times.

He didn't move a Solar System, he moved the planets in them

#20 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@sog7dc: Yeah but if it's generally agreed Superman can beat Thor, Warrior's Madness or not, it's silly to assume he can beat a character who's basically a far more powerful version of Superman. Just my two cents on it.

haha nice try. You know darn well it's not, unless this is your first day posting here.

#21 Edited by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Which forums are you going on? They're blatently missing Superman's superior strength, speed and reactions which will easily give him the win against Thor.

@spiderbuck said:

@lvenger said:

haha nice try. You know darn well it's not, unless this is your first day posting here.

I have over 9000 posts here, have been on here for 3 years, am a regular battle forum poster and probably know a lot more about Superman and Thor's feats than you. Actual knowledgeable battle forum posters mostly agree that Superman's superior speed and reactions are something Thor can't counter. Feel free to disagree but not on this thread if you don't mind.

EDIT: Unless you're referring to the notion that not everyone agrees that Superman beats Thor? This part won't be on my original post, I've edited it in.

@wavemotioncannon said:

@lvenger: since when?

What's this question in relation to if you don't mind my asking? Majestic vs Thor or Superman vs Thor?

#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

The majority of people here believe superman beats Thor. I don't see why everyone is getting riled up over it.

#23 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you're actually giving him the 10X amp, Majestros is going to be killed. If you're talking blood and thunder, then still Thor but it'll be close. He doesn't really need an amp to beat Majestic though.

#24 Edited by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you're actually giving him the 10X amp, Majestros is going to be killed. If you're talking blood and thunder, then still Thor but it'll be close. He doesn't really need an amp to beat Majestic though.

He won't be able to compensate for Majestros' superior speed and Creation Blades

#25 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Those aren't standard gear for him iirc. That would need to be specified in the OP. Speed's a factor, but it hardly makes one unbeatable. Surfer had the speed edge on Thor too and look what happened to him.

#26 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would have a better chance without the Warrior Madness.

While the WM increases his strength and durability, it also makes him go berserk, which effectively takes his skills and intelligence(though he rarely uses it) out of the equation.

That said, Mister Majestic wins easily.

#27 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Those aren't standard gear for him iirc. That would need to be specified in the OP. Speed's a factor, but it hardly makes one unbeatable. Surfer had the speed edge on Thor too and look what happened to him.

They are standard gear for him ever since Nemesis died. They'd cut through Mjolnir if he felt like it. Surfer doesn't actually use his speed in his battles with Thor, if he did there wouldn't be a battle to be had

#28 Edited by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Ok, those would help him for sure then. But they're not cutting through Mjolnir. Not even close actually. The twilight sword failed, that should give you an idea of its durability. Of course he does. He light speed blitzed Thor into Mars and Thor no sold it and slammed him. In B&T he's the one who said they have to him hard and fast before Thor can react. A little later he was one shot. Speed isn't that big of a factor against Thor. Hyperion, Gladiator, Surfer, Quicksilver, etc have found that out.

#29 Posted by uberhikari (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Ok, those would help him for sure then. But they're not cutting through Mjolnir. Not even close actually. The twilight sword failed, that should give you an idea of its durability. Of course he does. He light speed blitzed Thor into Mars and Thor no sold it and slammed him. In B&T he's the one who said they have to him hard and fast before Thor can react. A little later he was one shot. Speed isn't that big of a factor against Thor. Hyperion, Gladiator, Surfer, Quicksilver, etc have found that out.

Interesting. Can you post some scans of these fights?

Also, I'm pretty sure the creation blades are stronger than the twilight sword.

#30 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Creation Blade's cut through anything; they are a plot device of sorts, they were even able to impale Tao when he was wielding the energy of creation itself While I do believe they will be able to cut through Mjolnir(we can agree to disagree) they will be able to cut off his hands, a tactic Majestic has actually used in comics. Surfer didn't lightspeed blitz Thor to Mars, he only rammed him and there was nothing to suggest he was moving at lightspeed. All the characters excluding Quicksilver don't actual use their speed when fighting Thor, for example Gladiator has nano-second reaction times but actually never displays anything close to that when fighting Thor, the same goes for Surfer and Hyperion. In the case of Quiclsiver, he easily dodged Thor lightning and Thor actually using his Brain for once took away Quicksilver's platform; something that wouldn't affect Majestic.

#31 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: That's hyperbole. And a no limit fallacy. It's like saying Mjolnir can bust through anything because it's literally broken a chunk of reality with a single shot.

I'm sure they could. But by that same regard, Majestic would risk getting his face bashed in by even a glancing blow from Thor at 10X his strength. So while the creation blades do indeed make this a closer match, it's not going to be an auto victory by any means.

The events that take place in between the blitz and the landing on mars, do no suggest that it took Surfer over 10 minutes to get to Mars. It was probably faster to be honest.

Yes they have. Gladiator has blitzed Thor into the ground, only to get blasted away mid sentence. Hyperion blitzed Thor at super speeds and then batted away by Mjolnir. And unless you think Surfer was slowly heading to an exposed psychotic Thor, he was also going fast and got clocked in the chin for it.

That should give you an indication of how fast Thor is. Thor didn't destroy the entire ground, he destroyed a very select space and it still send QS into the air and onto the ground. For him to be able to do that, he'd have to have been moving considerably faster than the lightning QS dodged. Meaning Majestros needs to be careful, or he's getting his by an elite class 100 with a mallet who happens to be enraged and at 10X his normal strength.

#32 Edited by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@sog7dc: Which forums are you going on? They're blatently missing Superman's superior strength, speed and reactions which will easily give him the win against Thor.

@spiderbuck said:

@lvenger said:

I have over 9000 posts here, have been on here for 3 years, am a regular battle forum poster and probably know a lot more about Superman and Thor's feats than you. Actual knowledgeable battle forum posters mostly agree that Superman's superior speed and reactions are something Thor can't counter. Feel free to disagree but not on this thread if you don't mind.

EDIT: Unless you're referring to the notion that not everyone agrees that Superman beats Thor? This part won't be on my original post, I've edited it in.

@wavemotioncannon said:

@lvenger: since when?

What's this question in relation to if you don't mind my asking? Majestic vs Thor or Superman vs Thor?

Yes, this.

Being that you have been around you are aware that there are plenty of others beside myself who don't Thor >> Supes.