#1  Edited By Major Majestic
caption
caption
vs
caption
caption
caption
caption

Can Majestic take out these two in an all out battle?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr. Majestic will beat Ultra Boy and Wonder Woman. Diana and Ultra Boy dont have enough raw power to win here
Major Majestic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Major Majestic

How long does it take Ultraboy to switch from power to power?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Major Majestic said:
"

"
Not Too Long... but long enough for Majestic to knock his head off
Major Majestic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Major Majestic

you dont think with WW battle experience could help in this fight any?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Major Majestic said:
"

you dont think with WW battle experience could help in this fight any?

"
No Sir. Because Majestic has thousands of years of experience over her... plus he totally trumps her in terms of strength and speed
Major Majestic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Major Majestic

your right your right

Major Majestic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Major Majestic

lol I dont wanna make stomps with Majestic.

Sadly almost every battle I can think of has been done already.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Major Majestic said:
"

"
He switches with a thought, it's not a slow process. But he can be outsmarted and tricked into switching to the wrong powers. 
Jo Nah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jo Nah

LOL i like you guys who dont know what your talking about.Uboy is my top dog when it comes to a hero. he has powers like those of Superman and one of them is his Strenght Level!!!!I Wonder Woman is very powerful as well.Uboy is a very experianced member of the Legion and knows how and when regulate his powers.Would he and wonder woman win aganist  the major,.....with no problem!!!

Uboy and ww are both powerful and if all else fails....Uboys flash vision(like heat vision but two times as hotter than Supermans) can burn the Major where he stands!!!! Case closed!!

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CorbinLowrie

Wonder Woman and Ultra boy could win. Especially if Wonder Woman takes off her bracelets and has Ultra Boy fight along side her without getting in her way. She has the power of Zeus with her bracelets off and the help of her magical weapons, which are all very powerful. She is an even better combatant than Superman and even Superman is only barley under the skills of Mr. Majestic. The key to WW and Ultra Boys victory would seriously lie in whether or not her bracelets were on or off. This would be a facinating fight to watch! Mr. Majestic could win as well, it's just not a guarantee.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

Wonder Woman and Ultra boy could win. Especially if Wonder Woman takes off her bracelets and has Ultra Boy fight along side her without getting in her way. She has the power of Zeus with her bracelets off and the help of her magical weapons, which are all very powerful. She is an even better combatant than Superman and even Superman is only barley under the skills of Mr. Majestic. The key to WW and Ultra Boys victory would seriously lie in whether or not her bracelets were on or off. This would be a facinating fight to watch! Mr. Majestic could win as well, it's just not a guarantee.

Mr.Majestic would tear Wonder Woman's head off.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CorbinLowrie

It is true that he would most likely beat Wonder Woman on a 1v1 match. But this forum is Mr. Majestic vs Wonder Woman & Ultra Boy. Like i said before, if Wonder Woman took her bracelets off and could still use team work with Ultra Boy at that point, the two of them would win. Considering her lasso helped pull a planet through space, I find it hard to believe Mr. Majestic(who is in my top 5 fave heroes) could do much if she were to tie him up with it(she can throw it faster than a bullet) while he is distracted with Ultra Boy(it would literally only take a second) and then cut his head off with her tiara. And if that isn't enough(which it would be), Ultra Boy could just start beating the mess out of him non stop as he is tied up while she throws her tiara at Mr. Majestic over and over (she cut Superman's throat and killed him with her tiara) until he dies. Neither Wonder Woman nor Ultra Boy would stand in on spot long enough to let Mr. Majestic use his freeze breath. And like I said, a 1v1 match either way would lead to a Mr. Majestic victory, but with the help of having a partner as a distraction, the team of two would win. Even if one of the two has to die in the process. And Wonder Woman is SERIOUSLY strong WITHOUT HER BRACELTS. I see you have 14,801 posts but i get the feeling that you haven't read many Wonder Woman comics. I'm sure you are very familiar with Mr. Majestic's attributes though, which alone do make him seem near unbeatable. But unfortunately for him, he is not invincible and he would really have to work for a win against the two. And like I said in my previous post, he could win. It just wouldn't happen as easy as you might think. It could go either way. I mean honestly, if you were a writer for comics and your boss told you to write a couple of issues, one with Mr. Majestic as the victor and the other with Wonder Woman and Ultra Boy as the victor, could you really not use your imagination enough to think of a scenario for the two challenges put in front of you by your boss? Would you risk getting fired to tell your boss you can't write the second one? Come on, at the end of the day, the questions in these forums are really here to test our imaginations for outcomes. To think it could only go one way with this combination of characters is very close minded.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

It is true that he would most likely beat Wonder Woman on a 1v1 match. But this forum is Mr. Majestic vs Wonder Woman & Ultra Boy. Like i said before, if Wonder Woman took her bracelets off and could still use team work with Ultra Boy at that point, the two of them would win. Considering her lasso helped pull a planet through space, I find it hard to believe Mr. Majestic(who is in my top 5 fave heroes) could do much if she were to tie him up with it(she can throw it faster than a bullet) while he is distracted with Ultra Boy(it would literally only take a second) and then cut his head off with her tiara. And if that isn't enough(which it would be), Ultra Boy could just start beating the mess out of him non stop as he is tied up while she throws her tiara at Mr. Majestic over and over (she cut Superman's throat and killed him with her tiara) until he dies. Neither Wonder Woman nor Ultra Boy would stand in on spot long enough to let Mr. Majestic use his freeze breath. And like I said, a 1v1 match either way would lead to a Mr. Majestic victory, but with the help of having a partner as a distraction, the team of two would win. Even if one of the two has to die in the process. And Wonder Woman is SERIOUSLY strong WITHOUT HER BRACELTS. I see you have 14,801 posts but i get the feeling that you haven't read many Wonder Woman comics. I'm sure you are very familiar with Mr. Majestic's attributes though, which alone do make him seem near unbeatable. But unfortunately for him, he is not invincible and he would really have to work for a win against the two. And like I said in my previous post, he could win. It just wouldn't happen as easy as you might think. It could go either way. I mean honestly, if you were a writer for comics and your boss told you to write a couple of issues, one with Mr. Majestic as the victor and the other with Wonder Woman and Ultra Boy as the victor, could you really not use your imagination enough to think of a scenario for the two challenges put in front of you by your boss? Would you risk getting fired to tell your boss you can't write the second one? Come on, at the end of the day, the questions in these forums are really here to test our imaginations for outcomes. To think it could only go one way with this combination of characters is very close minded.

You do know it took Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Superman to pull earth ( They were struggling greatly ), and Mr.Majestic pushed/pulled it by him self ( Wasn't even really struggling. ) Mr.Majesitc is literally 2 times stronger than Wonder Woman. She gets her head pulled off. Mr.Majesitc is faster than her, smarter, stronger, more vesatile, ect. The only thing Wonder Woman got over him is fighting skills, ( Which she usually has over every powerhouse ) Mr.Majesitc tears her head off than, beats Ultra Boy with Wonder Woman's dead body lol.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CorbinLowrie

I didn't say she pulled the planet herself, I said her lasso helped pull the planet, showing the strength of the lasso. And really, the only way for the two to win is if she gets it around him and then cuts his head off. Have you ever seen Ip Man 2? Fighting ability can overwhelm power if done right. But in all honesty, I'd say Majestic would win this fight in 8 out of 10 scenarios. I just like to root for the under dog. I don't think wonder woman gets as much credit as she deserves and I try to defend her possibilities of a win when I can.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

I didn't say she pulled the planet herself, I said her lasso helped pull the planet, showing the strength of the lasso. And really, the only way for the two to win is if she gets it around him and then cuts his head off. Have you ever seen Ip Man 2? Fighting ability can overwhelm power if done right. But in all honesty, I'd say Majestic would win this fight in 8 out of 10 scenarios. I just like to root for the under dog. I don't think wonder woman gets as much credit as she deserves and I try to defend her possibilities of a win when I can.

IMO Black Adam, Mon-el, Superman or Captain Marvel would have been better for Wonder Woman's place in this match.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CorbinLowrie

I totally agree!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

I totally agree!

^_^

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie: On Ultra' Boy's page it says "Ultra-strength - He is strong enough to toss an object to the "far corner of the universe". Did he really do that? Because if he did he has enough strength to punch Mr.Majestic's head off to the far corner of the universe lol. Maybe it's Silver Age Ultra Boy :/

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

She is an even better combatant than Superman and even Superman is only barley under the skills of Mr. Majestic.

?

I'd say Superman's infrequent displays of skill aren't worth mentioning in the same sentence as Majestic's.

And Diana only has like, one showing with her bracelets off......

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By TDK_1997

Mr. Majestic defeats them both.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CorbinLowrie

OK.. And? Read the comment above yours then revise your thoughts before you go into a Majestic spill (I am not saying he isn't one bad mofo). And so what if she has only had one showing.. It's because she is so bad ass with them off that they don't make a habbit of her doing it(and she is irrational and has a mentality more like The Hulk with them off). And she is more skilled at fighting than Superman is. And more skilled at fighting than Mr. Majestic. The reason I mentioned Superman is because they are OFTEN compared to eachother and more perople know about him and his feats (for those just reading this for an overview) than Mr. Majestic. Your short responces aren't really weighted with much stance on any point at all. So, like you are going to do AFTER this post, say every thought you have on the outcome instead of half assing it with little comments that lead to zero point.

I wish I would have known that earlier to use in my own argument lol! Thanks for pointing that out haha. I don't know much about Ultra Boy, thats why I haven't said much about him.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bo88gdan

Mr Majestic wins to powerfull for a team

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CorbinLowrie

And like I said, I know Mr. Majestic is better, I just like to root for the under dog and I think that with imagination, you can always think of a way for a win on the under dog's side. Im going to stick with Mr. Majestic winning 8 out of 10 times. The other two scenarios are wins for Wonder Woman and Ultra Boy pulling off some crazy stuff.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

OK.. And? Read the comment above yours then revise your thoughts before you go into a Majestic spill (I am not saying he isn't one bad mofo). And so what if she has only had one showing.. It's because she is so bad ass with them off that they don't make a habbit of her doing it(and she is irrational and has a mentality more like The Hulk with them off). And she is more skilled at fighting than Superman is. And more skilled at fighting than Mr. Majestic. The reason I mentioned Superman is because they are OFTEN compared to eachother and more perople know about him and his feats (for those just reading this for an overview) than Mr. Majestic. Your short responces aren't really weighted with much stance on any point at all. So, like you are going to do AFTER this post, say every thought you have on the outcome instead of half assing it with little comments that lead to zero point.

Chill.

The point of her only having one showing is that one showing does not give any kind of accurate representation of her capabilities. Her only feat with the bracelets off is curbstomping Artemis........who was an even match for her in their original fight, and is not on Majestic's physical level by a wide margin. To be honest, I'm not sure why you're even bringing up Wonder Woman taking the bracelets off. The only versions that can do that and gain some kind of power-up are Silver Age (not canon) and post-Flashpoint (and that version has no feats of strength, speed, durability or skill on or near Majestic's level at all for the moment, even with the bracelets off). Post-Crisis Wonder Woman could not power herself up by removing the bracelets. What is your reasoning for Wonder Woman being more skilled than Majestic? He's a Kheran warlord and one of the most skilled fighters of his entire race.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CorbinLowrie

If it doesn't give an accurate representation of her abilities with them off and she curbstomped Artemis, then how can you say what limits her powers are at with them off? She has the power of Zeus with them off plus her magical weapons. If you saying that I can't use that as good reason why she would gain enough of a boost to beat Magestic because you haven't seen it happen enough, then how can you say she wouldn't be able to if you haven't seen it enough to know?? On top of the possibility of her being at a state to compete with him, she has Ultra Boy with her who isn't a complete waist of space... There is no way for you to possibly know the limits to her powers with them off and for you to be so closed minded as to say there is no way for her and Ultra Boy to win just shows your lack of imagination.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

If it doesn't give an accurate representation of her abilities with them off and she curbstomped Artemis, then how can you say what limits her powers are at with them off? She has the power of Zeus with them off plus her magical weapons. If you saying that I can't use that as good reason why she would gain enough of a boost to beat Magestic because you haven't seen it happen enough, then how can you say she wouldn't be able to if you haven't seen it enough to know?? On top of the possibility of her being at a state to compete with him, she has Ultra Boy with her who isn't a complete waist of space... There is no way for you to possibly know the limits to her powers with them off and for you to be so closed minded as to say there is no way for her and Ultra Boy to win just shows your lack of imagination.

Sorry, but this line of thinking is ridiculous. Her only feat with the bracelets off is curbstomping someone that Majestic could kill with his eyes closed and both hands tied behind his back and a fractured leg. I don't think it's in any way unreasonable to expect that we establish God Mode Wonder Woman's limits and capabilities via things she has actually done in that form rather than some kind of speculation and/or wishful thinking. You're asking me how I could possibly know what her limits are? By that same token, how could you possibly know what her capabilities are? Are you just making assumptions that are based on absolutely zilch fact? The conclusion you're arriving at, that God Mode Wonder Woman can contend with Majestic physically, has absolutely no basis in evidence whatsoever. And we debate based on on-panel evidence more than anything else. The imagination you're going on about? Use it to imagine ways Wonder Woman could win via things she has actually done rather than things you think she should be capable of. The power of Zeus? Really? You got that from 3 pages of her eyes glowing? The only demonstrable upgrade she received was her strength, there's currently no indication that anything else was affected.

What has she actually done with the bracelets off that puts her in any kind of competition to Majestic? Nothing. Until she does something of the sort, I'm not going to speculate on what she can and cannot do. I'm going to judge her limits and capabilities based on the things she has actually done, not the things I think she can do. You should give that a shot. I don't think it shows some lack of imagination on my part so much as an unwillingness to just make stuff up without any concrete evidence to back it up.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Thanks for saving me some typing.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CorbinLowrie

Do you not no anything about Wonder Woman?? She is the DAUGHTER OF ZEUS and I don't give a damn about her glowing eyes! Zeus gave her that power himself to have when she takes them off! And if you aren't "going to speculate on what she can and cannot do" then get off my nuts. Not everything you could ever do in the future is limited to what you have done in the past... How do you think people break THEIR OWN records, genius. So until you have "facts" that she isn't strong enough in that state, then go reply to someone else's posts cause you are getting nowhere talking to me about the same stuff over and over in a different way each time..

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By SoA

@Jo Nah: Maj is major Mr is mister

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

I wish I would have known that earlier to use in my own argument lol! Thanks for pointing that out haha. I don't know much about Ultra Boy, thats why I haven't said much about him.

Haha, no problem dude :p

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

Wonder Woman is stronger with the braclets off?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

Do you not no anything about Wonder Woman?? She is the DAUGHTER OF ZEUS and I don't give a damn about her glowing eyes! Zeus gave her that power himself to have when she takes them off! And if you aren't "going to speculate on what she can and cannot do" then get off my nuts. Not everything you could ever do in the future is limited to what you have done in the past... How do you think people break THEIR OWN records, genius. So until you have "facts" that she isn't strong enough in that state, then go reply to someone else's posts cause you are getting nowhere talking to me about the same stuff over and over in a different way each time..

I like to think I have a smidgen or so of Wonder Woman knowledge. Being the DAUGHTER OF ZEUS does not all of a sudden mean you have all of Zeus' power just because your eyes glow like his do in one showing. Disagree? Post scans or issue numbers that support your argument that God Mode Wonder Woman has all the power of Zeus. I already know that no such proof exists, so you can save your time. Or try if you want.

I mean, for real? She has the power of Zeus because her eyes glow like his do? He "gave her that power himself"? Wonder Woman has never even met Zeus since the time Hippolyta revealed the truth of her birth. Not everything you could ever do in the future is limited to what you have done in the past, sure. But that does not mean you can predict the future based on absolutely nothing. You're asking me to produce "facts" that Wonder Woman isn't as strong as Majestic in that state? Are you serious? This is like if someone said "Prove that leprechauns exist", and you reply "Oh yeah? Prove that leprechauns DON'T exist, genius!". It's a completely ridiculous line of reasoning. I know just as well as you do, quite possibly better than you do considering your replies so far, that Wonder Woman has no feats on Majestic's level whatsoever. There's a fairly big jump from "Beat up Artemis" to "Can match Majestic". You want to pretend that she can match him despite no evidence to support that? Be my guest.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Thorion88

Mr. Majestic wins, he's simply better than them.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CorbinLowrie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman

Besides this proof, that lasso just has to get around him one and that tiara has to take his head off. With Ultra Boy's help it can happen. NOt that it would happen, but it could. If you cant read the Skills section here, click the link. It shows that Zeus did talk to her and the caption under the pic of her on the left states that she has the powers of Zeus in that mode...

No Caption Provided

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CorbinLowrie

Yes, read the comment above this one

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie: I'm sorry, but what the flipping hell? You're actually attempting to debate based off knowledge accrued from a wiki entry?

Have you actually read any of those comics? Wiki entries can be wildly inaccurate and no one in their right mind uses them as evidence. Want an example? See where it says she's beaten Black Canary in a sparring match? She didn't. She lost that sparring match.

Would you care to use the comics themselves as evidence to prove that Wonder Woman has the power of Zeus, because it doesn't say anything of the sort in the comics which are the primary canon and thus take precedence over ---for the love of god---- a wiki entry? Seriously. Feel free to do so anytime it strikes your fancy.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

that lasso just has to get around him one and that tiara has to take his head off.

Forgot to reply to this part. Even allowing that she's fast enough to get the lasso around him, he simply grabs the lasso and uses his superior strength to yank Wonder Woman forward and sock her in the face, just like Darkseid did.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CorbinLowrie

If you say Mr. Majestic is only twice as strong as Wonder Woman, what if her and Ultra Boy were to work together with the use of the lasso? Is Ultra Boy really that weak that he can't be mentioned once in all of this? It would take only a moment for the whole process to go down with the wrap up and throw. Hell, she wouldn't even need to use the lasso if she just threw the tiara at his throat while he is messing with Ultra Boy. Ultra Boy isn't completely useless here (though he isn't up to par with Majestic solo). And I will add that I know Mr. Majestic is more dominant than the two, I just would like to think there is always a way for a team to win if done right. It's not like the two are Batman and Spider Man fighting, it is two worthy opponents if they do it the right way. And again, I will say that the chances are very low that they would come out with a victory, just not impossible.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CorbinLowrie said:

If you say Mr. Majestic is only twice as strong as Wonder Woman, what if her and Ultra Boy were to work together with the use of the lasso? Is Ultra Boy really that weak that he can't be mentioned once in all of this? It would take only a moment for the whole process to go down with the wrap up and throw. Hell, she wouldn't even need to use the lasso if she just threw the tiara at his throat while he is messing with Ultra Boy. Ultra Boy isn't completely useless here (though he isn't up to par with Majestic solo). And I will add that I know Mr. Majestic is more dominant than the two, I just would like to think there is always a way for a team to win if done right. It's not like the two are Batman and Spider Man fighting, it is two worthy opponents if they do it the right way. And again, I will say that the chances are very low that they would come out with a victory, just not impossible.

I'm gonna try and help you out. It is true there are possible paths to victory for the team, but what CB is (primarily) trying to get you to understand is that you must base your position off what the character has done, not what she hasn't. You don't say "we haven't seen a limit so she can do anything". If that were even close to reasonable there'd be grounds to say Majestic's strength is limitless since him pushing planets didn't wear him out, and other stuff like that. The fact is, there's no feat to support greater strength so while it can be speculated, it's not solid enough to use in a debate. Same applies to Wonder Woman. And this same principle of basing arguments on what is clearly shown in the comics applies more specifically to Wonder Woman's "Zeus powers" when removing her bracelets.

As for the fight itself, again, it's possible for the team to win, but it isn't likely. A couple seconds of observing his enemies will tell Majestic that Ultra Boy can't sustain all his powers at once, and that will end in Ultra Boy's death. He can't attack, defend, and keep up with Majestic all at the same time. Majestic doesn't need to blitz to win this, but him turning on the speed in the middle of a fight would necessitate Ultra Boy doing the same (or just running away) and sacrificing his ability to actually defend himself. Even if he can match Majestic's speed (which I doubt), Majestic won't just be faster than him, he'll be vastly more skilled so even if Ultra Boy gets faster, he's still getting hit, and he can't survive that. And if he keeps his durability, Majestic hitting hundreds or thousands of times at high speeds will overcome that durability. This is why Ultra Boy isn't that big of an issue, and since he has no experience fighting with Wonder Woman, he's more likely to a be a liability that an asset. And Wonder Woman is cool and all, but she's physically outmatched. She might be one of the few bricks with decent fighting skill, but I wouldn't put it on Majestic's level. Even if you do see them as having equal skill, his greater physical ability makes a big difference. And I see the same response to her attempting to lasso Maj as CB does. As for her throwing her tiara, I really don't see Maj getting hit by it. He's demonstrated the reflexes to deal with that sort of a thing, and honestly, even if it landed, I doubt it would faze him. The only real comparison is Superman getting sliced, but Superman is vulnerable to magic in a way that Majestic is not. He treats all sources of damage the same way and he's grabbed Zealot's blade (the star-forged, electron-cutting blade) and wasn't harmed. Granted, Wonder Woman is much stronger, but given that even a weapon that could cut Maj was lodged in his throat and he was more or less ok with it, I don't think a throat wound is gonna take the fight out of him. What I think is most likely is that in 10 fights out of 10, Majestic will use his greater skill and power to outfight both combatants. Them being able to win doesn't mean the fight would be different if it happened 10 different times. It's like Batman facing a handful of ninjas or something. They could win by putting a sword in his body, but let that fight start 10 different times and Batman's gonna beat them all into varying levels of coma every time.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheGraySon

WW's "God Mode" is being used as like a hidden weapon for every WW thread now... She didnt even do anything feat wise with it. They had a short fight, WW caught the girl, came back, took off her bracers, and then won. You really have no information on this "God Mode" to even use it in a debate...

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CorbinLowrie

Great explanation Buckshot! I can leave this forum at ease now, yay! It just took approaching that stance in a respectable and very well explained manner for me to accept outwardly that I am 99% wrong on this. I honestly knew that was the case but since I felt like it was approached towards me in a disrespectful way, I just wanted to keep going back and forth for the sake of a deep sigh on CB's side of the comp every time he got a message saying I replied. I tried hinting toward him several times that I knew Majestic had this fight wrapped up but it was sort of fun to see how far CB would go for the sake of winning an argument that he won long ago. The way you covered every angle was perfect and I thank you for bringing it to a nice end :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

I never said Majestic is only twice as strong as Wonder Woman. Considering she needed help to pull the Earth (Superman and Martian Manhunter) and the moon (Superman and Green Lantern) while Majestic pushed Earth and every other planet in the solar system including Jupiter which has more mass than all the other planets combined all by his lonesome, I would say he's got a fairly large edge in strength beyond a mere 2:1 ratio. The LOSHverse's continuity is the most irritating thing DC has ever come up with, so I accordingly have never read any of those comics, so I have no idea what Ultra Boy can do. You're the one arguing for him, why don't you tell me how he stacks up to Majestic? And please, no wiki entries this time.

She throws the tiara at his throat. So what? He can simply dodge it, he's not struggling in the grip of a telepathic nightmare like Superman was. He's fought multiple superhuman foes simultaneously, so barring some incredible physical abilities on Ultra Boy's part that I'm not aware of, why would dodging a flying object in the middle of a fight be hard for a man who's demonstrated the ability to perceive projectiles that move at 6 times the speed of light? And even if it did cut his throat......so what? He'd just heal from it. Nemesis stabbed him through the chest with the Creation Blades twice. The first time he wasn't even perturbed by the fact that he had blades that could slice through anything jutting out of his chest, he was more concerned for Nemesis' sanity since trying to kill him could have resulted in her death. The second time, he was stabbed by them and then fell into a volcano, when he flew out seconds later the wounds were gone. Why would this be any different?

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CorbinLowrie

I seriously have no desire to read a word of whatever you just posted. Did it ever occur to you that Mr. Majestic isn't real?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CorbinLowrie:

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CorbinLowrie said:

Yes, read the comment above this one

Okay.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Saren

@CorbinLowrie said:

I seriously have no desire to read a word of whatever you just posted. Did it ever occur to you that Mr. Majestic isn't real?

Full of roguish charm, this one.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren

@Buckshot: LOL.

CorbinLowrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CorbinLowrie

Nice word usage. That's about right when I am talking to certain people :)